This product ticks most of the boxes for my estate agency business

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
David N.
Managing Director
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I signed up to RealSpace a few months ago and I have to say I've been very impressed with the team, the product and the ease of use of this software. Having tried many softwares over the past few years I have seen most of what's on offer. RealSpace has a surprisingly refreshing new way of displaying data and for an IT novice like myself it's really easy to use and understand. A few items are missing such as a native mobile application (their support told me it's in the pipeline) and lettings management but overall I am super impressed and am looking forward to rolling this out to all my agents soon.

Vorteile: Ease of use and very easy to understand. Very fast and covers most of the features I need for my estate agency business. The workflow automation is great as is the SMS and Email Marketing. Syndication to property portals is also seamless.

Nachteile: Missing a native mobile application and lettings management - although their support told me it's coming soon.

von RealSpace an 17.7.2017

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated.

Truly the best Real Estate CRM & Marketing platforms on the market.

Bewertet am 16.7.2017
Tarek W.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is truly well thought out, easy to use and easy to learn. Incredibly robust and has every feature we could ever want or need in a CRM and Marketing Platform.

Vorteile: Incredibly robust and full featured, easy to use, easy to configure and customize to your own company needs. Your up and running in a matter of days, not months and the company is constantly working to improve and update the CRM.

Nachteile: Some of our users say the look of the software is a little dated. But for most, it's perfectly fine.

Incredible value for the price

Bewertet am 7.11.2016
Sean M.

Kommentare: Smooth UI/UX. Addresses the primary needs of a real estate professional. The team is fantastic to work with.

Vorteile: The company is eager to build the software for the needs of the real estate professional so they are very interested in listening to what you have to say.

Nachteile: As a newer company they are still building out features to fits user's needs. They may not have all the bells and whistles but it is certainly sufficient.