Über Wylie

Seit 2006 ist Wylie ein nach eigenen Angaben führender Anbieter von Software für Bestands-, Vertriebs- und Kundeninformationen.

Erfahre mehr über Wylie

I like the built in CRM function. Helps track leads and gives me the ability to mass email them as well.

Also, originally, it was hard to edit products out of the system.

Bewertungen zu Wylie

Wylie hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wylie bereits verwendet?

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Distributor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great business software!

Easy to use and teach; different colors for different providers appts; lots of tools for keeping up with purchases and inventory; predictive purchase helper for what has been sold/popular items

Would add more quick buttons; option to post a payment over the amount without automatically applying a cash-back transaction to edit and remove; email reminders come from the provider of the appt, not the person who scheduled the appt.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

HI Ashley, Were glad you like our system!! Thank you for the feedback. Please see the scheduler page in the setup section for more options on email reminders. Please send me an email with more information on what you mean regarding cash-back transactions - w.mckinty@wyliesystems.ca. Will.

Sherri M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I’ve Looked at Other Platforms

Kommentare: As mentioned before, I am so impressed with the responsiveness of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
and his team.

Tailored to my business I am able to use Wylie as a POS, Scheduler and a Customer Management System. The team at Wylie is always very responsive and quick to implement any ideas that their uses have.

Mobile version. I know that this is in the works and I am looking forward to seeing how the site or an app becomes available.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much Sherri! We work hard to provide the highest quality support possible and we are so glad that your experience reflects that. As you mentioned, we are working to enable access to even more features on your mobile device. I will be reaching out to ensure you have access to all of the features currently available on your phone! Darcy.

Pilar B.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Point of Sale

Kommentare: It helps keep track of what sales are, who converts, and SHOULD be helpful with inventory control, but I have yet to see that.

The inventory function seems to have an issue, and each time o reach out to the developers for help I’m told it’s human error and I need to refer to the the help section of the POS.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Thank you for taking the time to do the review. Please call any time (the help number is at the bottom of each screen) and we will help you with the Inventory Management aspect of the system. The Inventory Management document in the help section was completely updated a few months ago and should be very helpful as well.

President in USA

Overall Review

Kommentare: At this time we only use the schedule due to not being very happy with the rest of it. We may eventually stop that when we find another scheduling program.

Scheduling program is very useful. I especially like the reminders sent to clients. This part of the POS system is why we stay.

We have experienced problems with the inventory section. We need a more comprehensive inventory program and had to purchase another system for this. So we no longer use the inventory. I also did not like the email section. There were no choices for designing emails with different fonts, sizes, bold, italics & colors. I used it very little and eventually stopped because I could design attractive emails in Outlook. I was hoping to use it for newsletters but because of the lack of design functions I use Outlook instead.

vor 6 Monaten

We are glad to hear that you enjoy scheduling in Wylie! I am sorry that you did not have the same experience with inventory control and creating email templates. We have added a lot of capabilities to email templates since your review, that I hope you find useful! We would love to hear from you to help with inventory control or hear any feedback you may have. Please contact us at support@wyliesystems.ca

Kristen G.
Clinic owner in USA

I love Wylie!!

Kommentare: The customer service with Wylie is above and beyond what you would receive from any of company. If I have any issues, I can get a response within minutes! I have asked for features to be added and they have done that. I can't say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team!

The inventory and POS system with Wylie is super easy to use and does everything that I need it to.

There are so many different features to the reporting part of the POS that sometimes when I am looking for something specific, I know the system can do it but I am not sure where to look. If I can't find it on my own, I just call or email Wylie and I get a detailed answer to my question pronto.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Kristen, Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We are always working to improve our software, and we will take your feedback into consideration when doing so. We appreciate your support! Darcy.

Sheila P.
Sheila P.
Regional Development Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why Wylie Business System

I like that it fully covers all of my inventory, wether it is Ideal Protein or other supplements that I sell. I can keep track of sales, inventory, margins, invoices, and accounting in one place for my business. I can also use the scheduling calendar to keep track of changed appointments and cancellations. It is a one stop shop to track and analyze my business. I love that I can contact Wylie and receive a quick response and explanation to any questions or issues. They are always listening and improving their service to meet our needs.

I have not had any other software like it to compare it with.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Sheila, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you love it. We will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs! Will.

Laura P.
RN Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wylie is fantastic!

Kommentare: Excellent

The scheduling, POS, metrics and sales summaries are fantastic. What I have appreciated the most is [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s immediate response to any problem we have run into, big or small.

Perhaps make an easier way for us to categorize the clients (P1, P2...etc) so that our total numbers of clients can more readily be accessible.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you are finding Wylie beneficial to your practice. Coincidently, we have plans to create a report with capabilities similar to what you described! We will be sure to send out an update once this is complete. Thanks!

Laurie O.
Laurie O.
Review Specialist in USA
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I have always received prompt attention to any issues I have had which have been very mimimal. The cost vs service is unbeatable.

The ease of learning and the tutorials that are readily available

The ability to store documents in larger quantities is the only downside I have had.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Laurie, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our system! Please let us know what problem you are having when trying to store large document quantities, that shouldn't be a problem. Will.

Sheri Z.
Sheri Z.
Owner and Weight Loss Coach in USA

Love Wylie!

Kommentare: Love Wylie! Very easy to learn and use. Customer service is awesome. My workflow has improved since I implemented Wylie!

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and all of the functionality including my POS and schedule are all combined. I also love that it's in the cloud so I can access it anywhere.The reporting is amazing. I'm sure there are functions that I don't even know I have yet as I am fairly new to the software.

There are always improvements that can be made but team at Wylie is always open to hear suggestions!

Matt A.
Matt A.
Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great choice

Kommentare: The system works great. Or tracks my inventory, runs my POS, as no keeps track of everything for me.

It is comprehensive, but still always improving.

Nothing, I feel like the software does everything I need.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Thanks for the feedback Matt! Glad your happy with everything...we'll make sure we don't mess with how the system works/how you navigate, as we continually add new features. Will.

Kimber S.
co-owner/coach/trainer in USA

Superior Customer Care

Kommentare: My absolute favorite part is anytime I have an issue, big or small, I simply call the number on the screen and someone answers- or immediately gets back to me. They are always able to fix issue from there end. The customer care/service is so far above and beyond anything I've ever experienced that I would use this system for no other reason. Seriously. There is no automated system. It's a real person who actually talks to me and solves my problem usually within minutes but never more than one business day-which includes weekends! It's amazing.

I didn't have to set it up myself. My background is not business. I can't imagine how overwhelming it would have been to create POS system. Wylie made it so simple to start up our business and allow me to take care of my clients and focus on them instead of spending hours trying to figure out how to track inventory.

I did not know how to interpret some of the data this program could generate. Had I understood it, I could have used it to improve how I reordered product. Also, originally, it was hard to edit products out of the system.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Kimber, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our product! Keep in mind that if your help videos and documents aren't enough, you can not only call, text or email, but you can schedule a Q&A/training session any time. Will.

Program Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wylie Business System Review

Kommentare: Wylie systems maintains effective client profiles and records. We are able to research and create client plans based on data collected for purchasing behaviors, attendance and diet performance

This system was easy to use and coordinates well with the Ideal Protein business. The letters and communication feature is nice and allows the opportunity to save templates for fast and easy correspondence. The calendar is very good and easy to use. I especially appreciate the notification element incorporated on the customer side to keep clients informed about their appointments. The service is exceptional. Questions were answered timely and any problems with the system were handled quickly.

The inventory system is lacking features and functions to make it easy to view available stock and effectively prepare business orders. The process is too segmented and is not efficient when trying to create reports and determine business needs.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi, and thank you for your time! I'm glad you like the system! Please phone, email or text us with what you would like to see changed in the Inventory section. Will.

Pauline J.

Ideal Protein Clinics

Kommentare: They have been fantastic! Listen to suggestions and slowly look for ways to incorporate many of them. They have grown and adapted a lot the past two years to better serve their clients.

This software offers all of the systems needed for me to run my business efficiently. I know many other offices that use several systems that are all offered in this one. The schedule, before and after pictures, provider communication, tasks, notes and place to save documents. LOVE!

I don't dislike this product however wish it get the option to allow clients to make and change their appointment web-based on their own and wish that with several services scheduled, they didn't overlap on the calendar.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Pauline, thanks for taking the time to evaluate our software! We're thrilled that you like the all-in-one aspect of our product and the fact that we're continually improving it. We have plans to add online booking and intend to start that work in the fall. Will.

Maria M.

Point of Sale

Kommentare: Wylie Systems has created a program that allows users so many options - all in one. I am able to accurately track inventory, sales, sales tax, process payments or returns easily. I love the feature to communicate with customers too-whether scheduling weekly visits, or sending emails to certain groups without much effort. I do wish the customer had access to the schedule to change their own appointment if necessary, and I believe that feature may be coming. I don't think I even utilize all that the system can do for me! Customer support has been incredibly responsive. I would definitely recommend Wylie Systems as a preferred vendor and a valuable investment for your business.

The sales process and inventory management are so efficient as well as communication with customers

Wish the client had ability to change their appointment if necessary

Debra C.

It's all in one place!

Kommentare: Increased control over inventory and increased organization of client data.

I like the fact that it serves two sides of my business, inventory control and management of client information. But I have to say that what I like most is the fact that a person answers the phone every time I call. Everyone I have talked to has been quick about solving my problem and very courteous. They are always looking to improve the product, letting me know when improvements are expected and listening to what improvements would make it easier for me. I am not bombarded with emails. Great company.

It times out and frequent sign-ins are necessary during the day.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Debra, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our product! We're sorry that it times out when there is no activity, but as you probably know, that is a HIPAA requirement to protect patient information. Will.

Deidre D.
Clinic Manager in USA

POS Review

Kommentare: Wylie has helped me with ordering product and managing shipment.

I like that it has multiple features like the scheduler.

I wish there was a faster way to create a new client. I don't like having to enter them into one area and then schedule in another. I would also like if the scheduling tool allowed for bi-weekly appointments and once a month appointments.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Deidre, thanks for your time! We're glad you like the many integrated features of Wylie. It looks like you aren't aware of how to create recurring appointments (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.) - you just need to click the recurring appointment box when creating your appointment - please call, text or email if you need help. Will

Cathy N.
Regional Development Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wylie Business System

Use the Wylie system daily to track and maintain inventory, store biometrics, communicate with physicians, get reports. The leads panel is good for organizing and keeping track of potential customers to follow up. I recommend this system to several clinics I work with because it is easy to use and captures data pertinent to our business. The support is excellent. Anytime I have a question or need assistance, I can get in touch with someone.

So far haven't run into a situation where it doesn't support our needs.

Kimberly P.

My experience with Wylie Business System

Kommentare: The Wylie Business System has made daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales monitoring extremely simple and very easy. I can access virtually any necessary information with just a few clicks of the mouse. Can't imagine running my business without it.

Easy to use system, NO bugs, Great customer support when necessary, dependable

The color of the home page and the font (thinner than I'd like) Those are the only negatives I can think of!

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Kimberly, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad your enjoying the system, we will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs! Will.

Bonnie H.
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fan of Wylie Business System!

Kommentare: Wylie Business System has provided features for me that I didn't even know existed and made my business life easier. Responsiveness on the part of the company has been amazing. I have called outside of business hours, I have asked questions (because I am not very technologically savvy), both via email and phone, and always received a solution oriented response in a very timely manner.

The service, the functionality and how the company is constantly listening to their customers and adding helpful features.

That the main company I work with didn't come up with this software!

Estelle S.
Office Manager in USA

Happy with this POS.

Nicely keeps track of inventory. Easy sales and returns.

Doesn't not work when offline. If we are having internet issues we are out of luck.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Estelle, Glad you like Wylie! There is an offline mode in Wylie (see the setup section) - that being said, if you keep patient data on your local computer, then you need to be concerned with HIPAA compliance on that device. We take care of the security of patient data on your behalf in the cloud. For instance, all patient data is encrypted in the cloud when 'at rest'. Will.

Pam Z.
Regional Business Development Consultant/coach in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

POS System for sales and inventory tracking

Kommentare: The system is user friendly and can track sales by product, employee,profit margin and much more. Very helpful aid for forecasting orders and tracking inventory. Support is always available and very helpful with easy to understand explanations.

You can use this program for just the basic sales and invoices with no training or as management use the more advanced features which are equally easy to learn and use.

No issues

Jihn S.
Iwner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for my health center

Kommentare: For my small business. I can operate effectively with the information I need. And I don't have to invest in Quick books.

It is easy to learn, easy to use. Fully integrated with our supplier's info.

Would like a little more info included on sales summary. I am told it is coming, but isn't here yet.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to do a review on Wylie! Glad you like the system! We will continue to improve the system to meet your needs. Will.

Lori G.
Ideal Protein Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great POS system, awesome customer support.

Kommentare: We have been using Wylie for about six months, while there have been some bugs to work out, the customer support has been the best I've ever experienced and issues are solved immediately. They are constantly adding new features and listening to what their client's needs are. I don't think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for a problem to be solved, even if it wasn't a problem on their end. - ALWAYS answers the phone.

Ease of use. The different reports that are available. There are lots of filters so you can narrow down what you are looking for.

There aren't really any issues that I have come across. There are a few things, like credit/returns that I have problems with, but that a feature we don't need to use often, so it is more of remembering the steps more than a problem with the software.

Owner / Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Overall the software is a good value and they are contently trying to improve the product. Just like any other platform out there, there are some good things and things that could be improved. Good value though.

The amount of features and ability to ad additional users and employees is good. Text and email reminders are very helpful and there are good additional features.

The scheduler is not very good and can use some improvements. It could be easier to have quick access and the ability to edit future appointments for clients.

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Thanks for the feedback! It would be good to know what you don't like about the scheduler. In general our customers tell us they like it...we will continue to improve it though, based on feedback we receive. Will.

Jennifer G.
Office manager in USA

Pleased overall

Kommentare: I would recommend to others, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

We have rarely had any issues with the software. And any issue we have had was quickly resolved.

Trying to get through when there was an issue, only once, took a day and half!!!

Antwort von Wylie Systems

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review Wylie! We are glad we are happy with the system, but sorry that you didn't get a quick response to your request for help. We will do what is necessary to make sure that doesn't happen again! Keep in mid you can also text or call for help. Will