Über Taboola

Cloudbasierte Discovery-Lösung zur Steigerung des Traffics, Monetarisierung von Inhalten und Steigerung des Zielgruppenengagements.

Erfahre mehr über Taboola

Taboola offers a really cheap CPC. The dashboard is really easy to use, super intuitive.

The UI is not pretty to look at, navigating can be difficult.

Bewertungen zu Taboola

Taboola hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 40 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Taboola bereits verwendet?

Lior
Wachstum-Projektmanager in Deutschland
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Schneller und hilfreicher Support

Der Support war da, als ich ein technisches Problem mit meiner Pixel-Installation hatte. Sie konnten sofort eine Lösung vorschlagen, um meine E-Commerce-Kampagne wieder ordnungsgemäß zum Laufen zu bringen.

Wir haben mit Taboola großartige Ergebnisse erzielt, allerdings würde ich mir einige Verbesserungen in der Benutzeroberfläche wünschen.

Christian
Direktor in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Einfache Möglichkeit, auf Premium-Nachrichtenseiten zu werben.

Wir hatten großen Erfolg damit, Taboola als Teil einer integrierten Online- und Offline-Kampagne hinzuzufügen. Es gibt keinen einfacheren Weg, Ihre Anzeigen auf führenden Inlands- und internationalen Websites zu platzieren.

Ich würde gerne noch genauere Targeting-Optionen sehen - obwohl sich dies ständig zu verbessern scheint.

4 years and counting!

They don't try to dress up the campaign setup or optimization as something it isn't, there's no multiple pages with 4 settings BS - just one page of campaign settings, one page for the ads, and it's very functional. Very easy to check for mistakes. Of course they provide quality traffic, and the price ranges are also quite good.

Sometimes the servers are overloaded, or we have other issues that cause breaks in our day, but that's fine, we can grab a coffee and do something else for a while. Support can be a bit hard to communicate with, there's usually more back and forth to confirm everything twice, but they are trying to be safe I guess.

ELias
Founder in Israel
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great source with scale

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

scale, measurability, variety. Taboola and partners are doing a good job at increasing the reach

Would love to have a bit more control on the placements. Taboola should give their own UI/API priority over the exchange when bidding for a placement to avoid mixing traffic with our sources and devaluing the offering

Greg
Marketing Lead in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Greg's review - 5 stars

Kommentare: Overall it has been great compared to other marketing partners I work with. The account team at Taboola is really great to work with. I cant say enough about that. Additionally, the Yahoo transition has been a huge success for us. yahoo was incredibly difficult to work with, their team was horrible, and their DSP was a hot mess. Now that we can access our Yahoo campaigns in Taboola, our performance has sky rocketed and our lives are much easier.

Easy to use, with complete transparency. Thats all I have to say about that.

There are a lot of bugs in the UI. Thats all I have to say about that

Ryan
Director of Paid Media in USA

Great Platform for Native Advertising

Kommentare: Overall, we are extremely pleased with how many leads Taboola had provided our client.

I like the customer service and ability to get started quickly. We were former Yahoo DSP customers, and Taboola treated us like we had been customers for years.

The reporting features could be improved greatly, taking learnings from other DSPs.

Eitan
Director of Content Distribution in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Taboola great advertising product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive experience getting good results and scaling out business

Huge inventory, Great conversions, good policy system

Slow UI compared to similar products, improved a little bit since moving to the new UI

Husain
Director in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Native platform I have used till now.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Multiple number of sites & huge amount of traffic for every country.

Sometimes interface being slow or stuck.

Mohammed Ali
Senior Manager in Indien

Taboolateral

Kommentare: Currently still experimenting and hopeful that Taboola would improve their conversion tracking set up.

Taboola is a good platform for sourcing transparent traffic for native campaigns/ads

Conversion tracking is complicated especially while running campaigns for well known advertisers/affiliates. Taboola can simplify conversion tracking similar to 3rd party trackers like Clickflare, etc

Sheldon
Marketing Director in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My First Experience With Taboola

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I found the Taboola setup quick and simple, the get to know product guide functions almost like a wizard with next steps delivered to the in-app messaging platform - If you follow the prompts you can't make a mistake, this was especially helpful as a first time user of the platform running special category ads.

I'd love to see Taboola expand it's placement reach to compete more directly with Google or to gain placement in very niche but busy platforms like Reddit (Yes, I know Reddit has their own ad platform but it was the first one that came to mind)

Fabiola
Fabiola
Project Manager in Spanien

Advertising - not so effective

Kommentare: It hasn't brought so many good results, so i recommend it for advertising and awareness but not for selling.

I really like that it gives us the ease to be present on many websites regardless of the topic. It easy to setup and as you pay per impressions is not that expensive.

What i don't like is that it does not have so much credibility so people don't click a lot on them

Yuri
head os growth and media in Brasilien

Review by Yuri Campos igaming

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The account management and middle term results

Whatsapp communication methods, i prefer slack and email

Corinna
Managing Director in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Valuable partner and innovative platform for performance marketers

Fast pacing company that keeps a pulse on customer needs to have continous improvement on their product landscape. We highly value this long term partnership that offers us great technology combined with personal connection on key challenges.

With the large publisher list comes a challenge to filter for the best value options. Facilitating user's options to handle this aspect on his side (without depending on support) and sharing further insights on the publishers KPIs/availability would increase the speed of optimization.

Randy
Executive Business Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Allow Taboola to do ALL of the Heavy Lifting

Kommentare: From the moment we established our account, it has been a Blessing. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) aspect informed us that we would have a better chance of not having our "Ad Copy" truncated on particular Ad Partners if we kept our heading at 60 or below. The AI feature reworded out Headline to an even more powerful message. Our goal is the "Accomplish the Mission" and Taboola is assisting us with our Goal.

The Ease of Use, The Customer Care Agents, The Affordable Pricing.

We have not experienced any challenges. We are 100% happy with our decision to utilize all of the robust features of Taboola.

Jos
Founder and Managing Director in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Significant success working with Taboola and Maximize Conversions bidding strategy

We achieved significant success with Taboola by collaborating closely with their product team before launching a new bidding strategy. By implementing the automated approach of Maximize Conversions, we not only saved valuable time and effort but also expanded our reach to previously untapped inventory, showcasing our success in terms of improved efficiency and increased profitability.

Testing ads can be expensive due to expedited learning on newly uploaded creatives.

Rishi
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and effective

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It’s been a good experience with measurable insights.

The account manager relationship is valuable and we always have someone to address issues.

Like most content marketing, there’s a learning curve. This is not a comment specific to Taboola.

Koren
Campaign manager in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Taboola helped me improve my performace

Kommentare: Great experience the platform is easy to use and provide great results.

I enjoy the websites and the partners of taboola because I receive great results recently from the platform

I didn't like the fact that we can't choose specific website to target. I know it's difficult but I wouldn't mind to have less impressions and less money spent for less results ( spend limitation )Also in case of a more complex conversion goal other than ty page the platform have a problem to track.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buena opción

Usamos Taboola para promocionar nuestro eCommerce. Es una buena herramienta sobretodo para trabajar la parte awarness.

Quizás para algunos negocios no funciona, viene muy bien para proyectos de marketing viral, para ecommerce hay que trabajar bien la campaña, a nosotros no nos fue posible rentabilizar la campañas, en otras palabras, no logramos generar muchas ventas.

Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A great product depending on where you are located

Kommentare: A good experience and hope to grow together with Taboola.

We love to be able to target new audiences with Taboola and especially take advantage of its demographic and language targeting.

Depending on which country you setup the account you can get various levels of support. We prefer the self serve type of accounts.

Ricardo
CEO in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Rikroses

Kommentare: I'm still starting and I don't have much information

Taboola is easy to use and have a great support

selection of language sites other than the country of origin of the campaign

Suraj
Senior Paid Media Executive in Indien

Best Product for Marketing

site bidding features was best for me. And Yes integration with our business process was smooth with taboola.

Unlike other platform taboola dont offer option to make ad sets it would be easy to manage campaigns if it has that missing option.

Nikhil
Media Buyer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Experience

I like the interface where we run the campaigns and ads, I also like the easy way to create campaign n get started with your ads. I like the support team, if I get any queries they solve it perfectly. Overall I like everything about Taboola, but I'm a user with less experience here. As by more experience I'll share more details about other feathers here.

I want Taboola to increase thr speed of adding funds, for me it takes whole 24hours to add in balance. I hope that will improve soon.

Jay
data analyst in USA

Mediocre experience

We saw fairly positive traffic thanks to Taboola and it didn't cost as much as most of their competitors.

We switched to PulsePoint and preferred both the traffic we got AND the user interface.

Phattarapol
Phattarapol
Group Digital Marketing Manager in Thailand
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Drive More Awareness Right Target

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Ads placement to reach the right target all segments

confused to set up first time and dashboard

Andrea
Marketing in Italien
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and gets the job done

Kommentare: I used Taboola to generate website traffic on new articles I wrote and generate a second source of traffic. I liked the very advanced targeting, as well as the retargeting.

Taboola is for everyone's pocket, based on the goals you want to achieve. The traffic that leads to the website is a second interesting traffic item. Targeting options are multiple. The support is efficient and fast, they answered my emails in half a day.

The UI is not pretty to look at, navigating can be difficult. A big con is that you cannot appear on a specific website but it depends on the user's experience.