Über Taboola

Cloudbasierte Discovery-Lösung zur Steigerung des Traffics, Monetarisierung von Inhalten und Steigerung des Zielgruppenengagements.

Erfahre mehr über Taboola

The UI is not pretty to look at, navigating can be difficult.

Bewertungen zu Taboola

Taboola hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Taboola bereits verwendet?

Lior
Wachstum-Projektmanager in Deutschland
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Schneller und hilfreicher Support

Der Support war da, als ich ein technisches Problem mit meiner Pixel-Installation hatte. Sie konnten sofort eine Lösung vorschlagen, um meine E-Commerce-Kampagne wieder ordnungsgemäß zum Laufen zu bringen.

Wir haben mit Taboola großartige Ergebnisse erzielt, allerdings würde ich mir einige Verbesserungen in der Benutzeroberfläche wünschen.

Christian
Direktor in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Einfache Möglichkeit, auf Premium-Nachrichtenseiten zu werben.

Wir hatten großen Erfolg damit, Taboola als Teil einer integrierten Online- und Offline-Kampagne hinzuzufügen. Es gibt keinen einfacheren Weg, Ihre Anzeigen auf führenden Inlands- und internationalen Websites zu platzieren.

Ich würde gerne noch genauere Targeting-Optionen sehen - obwohl sich dies ständig zu verbessern scheint.

4 years and counting!

They don't try to dress up the campaign setup or optimization as something it isn't, there's no multiple pages with 4 settings BS - just one page of campaign settings, one page for the ads, and it's very functional. Very easy to check for mistakes. Of course they provide quality traffic, and the price ranges are also quite good.

Sometimes the servers are overloaded, or we have other issues that cause breaks in our day, but that's fine, we can grab a coffee and do something else for a while. Support can be a bit hard to communicate with, there's usually more back and forth to confirm everything twice, but they are trying to be safe I guess.

Randy
Executive Business Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Allow Taboola to do ALL of the Heavy Lifting

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From the moment we established our account, it has been a Blessing. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) aspect informed us that we would have a better chance of not having our "Ad Copy" truncated on particular Ad Partners if we kept our heading at 60 or below. The AI feature reworded out Headline to an even more powerful message. Our goal is the "Accomplish the Mission" and Taboola is assisting us with our Goal.

The Ease of Use, The Customer Care Agents, The Affordable Pricing.

We have not experienced any challenges. We are 100% happy with our decision to utilize all of the robust features of Taboola.

Jay
data analyst in USA

Mediocre experience

We saw fairly positive traffic thanks to Taboola and it didn't cost as much as most of their competitors.

We switched to PulsePoint and preferred both the traffic we got AND the user interface.

Corinna
Managing Director in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Valuable partner and innovative platform for performance marketers

Fast pacing company that keeps a pulse on customer needs to have continous improvement on their product landscape. We highly value this long term partnership that offers us great technology combined with personal connection on key challenges.

With the large publisher list comes a challenge to filter for the best value options. Facilitating user's options to handle this aspect on his side (without depending on support) and sharing further insights on the publishers KPIs/availability would increase the speed of optimization.

Jos
Founder and Managing Director in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Significant success working with Taboola and Maximize Conversions bidding strategy

We achieved significant success with Taboola by collaborating closely with their product team before launching a new bidding strategy. By implementing the automated approach of Maximize Conversions, we not only saved valuable time and effort but also expanded our reach to previously untapped inventory, showcasing our success in terms of improved efficiency and increased profitability.

Testing ads can be expensive due to expedited learning on newly uploaded creatives.

Koren
Campaign manager in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Taboola helped me improve my performace

Kommentare: Great experience the platform is easy to use and provide great results.

I enjoy the websites and the partners of taboola because I receive great results recently from the platform

I didn't like the fact that we can't choose specific website to target. I know it's difficult but I wouldn't mind to have less impressions and less money spent for less results ( spend limitation )Also in case of a more complex conversion goal other than ty page the platform have a problem to track.

Ricardo
CEO in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Rikroses

Kommentare: I'm still starting and I don't have much information

Taboola is easy to use and have a great support

selection of language sites other than the country of origin of the campaign

Suraj
Senior Paid Media Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Product for Marketing

site bidding features was best for me. And Yes integration with our business process was smooth with taboola.

Unlike other platform taboola dont offer option to make ad sets it would be easy to manage campaigns if it has that missing option.

Nikhil
Media Buyer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Experience

I like the interface where we run the campaigns and ads, I also like the easy way to create campaign n get started with your ads. I like the support team, if I get any queries they solve it perfectly. Overall I like everything about Taboola, but I'm a user with less experience here. As by more experience I'll share more details about other feathers here.

I want Taboola to increase thr speed of adding funds, for me it takes whole 24hours to add in balance. I hope that will improve soon.

Fabiola
Fabiola
Project Manager in Spanien

Advertising - not so effective

Kommentare: It hasn't brought so many good results, so i recommend it for advertising and awareness but not for selling.

I really like that it gives us the ease to be present on many websites regardless of the topic. It easy to setup and as you pay per impressions is not that expensive.

What i don't like is that it does not have so much credibility so people don't click a lot on them

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buena opción

Usamos Taboola para promocionar nuestro eCommerce. Es una buena herramienta sobretodo para trabajar la parte awarness.

Quizás para algunos negocios no funciona, viene muy bien para proyectos de marketing viral, para ecommerce hay que trabajar bien la campaña, a nosotros no nos fue posible rentabilizar la campañas, en otras palabras, no logramos generar muchas ventas.

Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A great product depending on where you are located

Kommentare: A good experience and hope to grow together with Taboola.

We love to be able to target new audiences with Taboola and especially take advantage of its demographic and language targeting.

Depending on which country you setup the account you can get various levels of support. We prefer the self serve type of accounts.

Andrea
Marketing in Italien
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and gets the job done

Kommentare: I used Taboola to generate website traffic on new articles I wrote and generate a second source of traffic. I liked the very advanced targeting, as well as the retargeting.

Taboola is for everyone's pocket, based on the goals you want to achieve. The traffic that leads to the website is a second interesting traffic item. Targeting options are multiple. The support is efficient and fast, they answered my emails in half a day.

The UI is not pretty to look at, navigating can be difficult. A big con is that you cannot appear on a specific website but it depends on the user's experience.

James
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pure Bot Traffic

Kommentare: Disappointing!

Nothing. Only thing is it may boost SEO by registering visits to your site but that's it!

I received about 1 real human visitor for every 100 sent according to my recordings. Most bot visitors just sit idle and then after about fifteen seconds the cursor abruptly moves down triggering the pop up and then it's over. You wouldn't think they would send this type of bot traffic according to their professional website and so-called legitimate reviews but they do. I have forwarded the recordings from my heatmap software to my attorney for possible fraud.

Jalen
Admin in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

It can just be me...

Kommentare: Overall I believe this is a great opportunity but those who are struggling should be able to chat with an professional and get help

Starting setup is easy and self efficient.

It hard getting my revenue. I'm paying more than what I am getting back.

Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mind blowing product! You rock!

Kommentare: Awesome! Good job

It took about a day to get the ads and landing pages approved. Once the algorithms had some time to understand the best placements, our campaigns started bringing in positive ROI.

The dashboard is pretty easy to use, and will look familiar to anyone who's run campaigns with Meta or Google. But I think there's still room for improvement in the UI in some areas. An account manager reached out and made some suggestions which lowered the CPC, which is always welcome. Overall a positive experience, so far.

Franz
Conductor in Deutschland
Musik, Selbstständig

First contact

support was very fast and excellent. Thank you.

was too complicate for me, i´m not expert in internet and IT

Gerson
Cantor in Brasilien
Musik, Selbstständig

Maravilhoso

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Plataforma de anuncio diferente das outras

Essa pergunta não se encaixa em meu ponto de vista

roberto
dirigente in Italien
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

buono

l'assistenza abbastanza veloce nelle risposte

UNA TRADUZIONE non molto accessibile - ciao

Mara Rubia
Review Taboola in Brasilien
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review Taboola

Kommentare: I use Taboola to promote my online product store.

What I liked the most was the possibility of advertising my marketing campaigns to thousands of people in an easier way.

At the beginning I had a bit of difficulty using it, I needed to look for help on You Tube, but in the end I learned how to do campaigns.

Blake
Blake
Marketing and Ecommerce in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hard to find a winner, and get approvals, but can work with a lot of testing

The traffic is super cheap, once you get it up and running. You can just set a bid and you're good to go.

Super hard to get approvals, even on a clean, compliant lander. Support is slow to respond as well.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Content distribution network with some high quality placements

I believe this tool offers good scale of distribution as it has some large publishing partners within it's network (such as Huffington Post and BusinessInsider). It's been easy to get the content ads up and running and the reports that you get are easy to digest. The interface is well designed and doesn't require much training to use.

Spam. Along with the good placements there is also a lot of spammy placements, which drives spam referral traffic and can sway your campaign data. However it is possible to filter these out from the report.

Rajdeep
FOUNDER in Indien

Good native advertising platform

Kommentare: Overall good.

Easy onboard, campaign creation, reporting, payment method edit facility

Waiting period for funds to be credited, delayed response, audience creation