Filtern nach:

Über Camtrack

Campaign management platform that enables fundraising activities and political campaigns through contribution filing system.

Erfahre mehr über Camtrack

Grace H.
Director of Political Affairs in USA

My company uses Camtrack to maintain our database

Camtack is easy to use and their customer service is A+. In my career I've used several similar databases and Camtrack is by far the best in the field.

There might be features that are missing for your needs, but the team at Camtrack is always willing to add additional features as needed.

Grace H.
Director of Political Affairs in USA

My company uses Camtrack to maintain our database

Claire P.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Camtrack Review

Kommentare: Camtrack has been an extremely helpful way to organize and track our contributions and expenditures. It is very easy to use and the data included (election results and TEC reports) function as great reference points. This is by far the most user-friendly version camtrack has released so far. The only reason why I did not give the full five starts for overall quality is because there are still a few minor glitches that come with the update--the program still freezes and quits automatically and the thank you note and envelope addresses do not self-populate. The "refresh" option does help with the freezing from time to time. Overall, this software allows our organization to report and analyze our contributions with ease, and I would highly recommend it to others.