Über ADP Workforce Now

Nicht verfügbar

Very easy to integrate and manage all employees data and personal information and added to the great cost benefit, I'll recommend this product.

The application itself was not easy to understand and was also difficult to simply set up. This may have been a user error but I am fairly tech savvy - so I was disappointed overall.

Bewertungen zu ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6.406 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ADP Workforce Now bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6.406)

Joe
IT Manager
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

More modernized and easy to use, changed out HR department

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Rashid
Rashid
Teaching Assistant in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Work Force Now Review

Kommentare: I had a great experience using the software it gives a wholistic view of where your paycheck goes!

ADP Workforce now is an extremely user friendly software that enables clients to accurately keep track of their paychecks in digital form. The software keeps track of tax, deductions and retirement contributions and presents them in an easy to understand visual format. You are also able to change information related to your deductibles etc. from the online platform

Despite the great features it can be difficult to find what you are looking for in this software. Someone new to this software will feel somewhat overwhelmed by the many drop down menus presented on the home screen. This software is also one of the more pricey options available on the market.

Jessica
Administrative Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP User friendly

Kommentare: Overall ADP workforce Now has been amazing as for our employees

ADP has organize our company in a very good way. my favorite feature is the on boarding. Able to have new hire complete their profile prior to their first day give us less time worried about paperwork and more time getting our new hire into their roll.

The least thing I like is the call center. Their are time when i call and unable to get my questions answer right away or sometime cant understand the person i am talking too.

Eric
Eric
CEO in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Implementation Failure & Fraudulent charges

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I consider the actions of ADP to be on the verge of fraudulent and at the very least negligent. When we attempted for months to resolve issues we were told we did it wrong. The issue was ultimately only resolvable by a person on their end. Once it was resolved it resurfaced 3 months later. Now they are only willing to refund 50% of the fees. This leaves more than $20,000 in fees on us due to incorrect setup. We are considering legal action and are interested in other companies with similar experiences.

We liked the ability to have all documents and info in one place for an employee.

Continual glitches and resurfacing of problems that have ben "fixed". Implementation guidance was basically non-existent or totally incorrect. We suffered through ADP employee turnover that led to incorrect setup which led to thousands of fees that were inappropriate.

Michelle
Michelle
Assistant Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Essential for function of our business

Payroll is simple to use. Navigation fairly easy

App issue on time keeping for staff at times and creates timecard errors

Cassie
AP Pay in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Would Highly Reccommend

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful experience from inception to finishing the year and running W2s. They made a complicated process very stress free and easy to use every step.

The ease of use was great. I have used multiple systems and ADP by far surpasses quality, versatility, capabilities, and ease of use.

I do not have anything really bad to say. Customer support can assist with setting up any report you need for your frequently tracked areas, but making one on your own can be difficult. It's usually addressed upon setup.

Abe
Senior manager, HR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP keep doing great things

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

the ease of use and the no worries with compliance

I don't have any cons yet. The product is well thought through

Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP is the easy solution for your employee needs

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a user, it's all on the upside as it was easy to use as a manager with employees to keep track of and allowed us to easily get what HR needed from us as department leaders.

Easy to use interface and allowed us to manage our staff quickly and efficiently.

I'm aware of the cost so it's something to take into account for sure.

Kimberly
Admin in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great everyday use

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm glad that majority of all my employers used ADP. honestly there's no better company to manage payroll.

I like that ADP had upgraded their dashboard, everything is straight forward. you are able to find everything that you are looking for. you can see your direct deposits, you are able to see how many hours you work, you are even able to request time off using ADP. I mean it's very useful and easy to navigate.

I have been using ADP for 6+ I don't think there's anything that I would change. throughout the years they have upgraded dashboards and even app.

Tracey
Director of Inclusion in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Payroll with ease

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Its super easy to clock in, view your timecard, view your employees time card, request time off and so much more! One thing I LOVE is if you have an iPhone you can ask Siri to clock you in!

So far I have had a great experience using ADP so no cons at this time

Admin Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, all-in-one.

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've used ADP with two employers. Using the mobile app I was able to clock in without being at the office so I could start my day directly with clients. I can find the information I need quickly and take care of what I need to do with no problems.

I like that I can do everything from fill out my time sheet to getting information about my benefits all in one place. It makes things very simple.

I actually don't have any significant criticisms of ADP. Everything works fairly smoothly and seamlessly!

Kym
Human Resource/ Payroll Manager in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ADP

Kommentare: After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Nicholas
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good for users, bad for admins

Kommentare: decent platform but we switched to a more local provider just because of the level of service and ease of setting up new departments(properties). I'd recommend ADP for a larger company that may have some more pull in getting what they need, not a smaller company

Easy to use for all employees, big company, so a lot of the kinks in the software were ironed out a long time ago. Employees know the ADP name and the system can be easily trained and implemented to new hires

our company does property management, which means we need different "departments" (aka properties) under the umbrella management company. It tooks us upwards of 6-8 weeks sometimes to have a new property set up in the system. We always got routed to different departments in ADP with little feedback/response until we escalated the issues out of sheer frustration.

Karen
HR Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

HRIS System

Kommentare: Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

ALEX
Vice President in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP WorkForceNow disregards the "little guy"

Kommentare: One of the worst software experiences I've ever had. We were promised a 2 month implementation, it ended up taking well over a year to get fully set up. We have gone through 10 different account managers on the ADP end and have to restart every time a new one comes into the picture. The software is old and outdated, very complicated to use. Overall, the only reason people flock to ADP is for their "brand name". In terms of ease of use, functionality, and other features that smaller payroll companies offer, ADP WorkForceNow is extremely lacking

WorkForceNow does have a ton of features. They're great features if you can figure out how to use them. Don't expect a rep t help you learn if you're a smaller (less than 500 employee) company.

The platform is extremely old, confusing, and clunky. It looks like a web 1.0 portal and is extremely complicated to use. You basically have to have an employee that dedicates 100% of their time to learning their platform. Customer service is also atrocious unless youre a huge company.

TraeAnn
HR Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not a good option for smaller companies

Kommentare: Not great. Customer service is a joke without a dedicated service team, which you can only get by meeting a certain size threshold or paying roughly four times the monthly rate for basic service. They are constantly changing the theme/formatting of the website (at least twice a year), so you have to relearn things often. Six months ago I had a call with them to explore adding the Applicant Tracking and Performance Management modules, and they ended up presenting me with the biggest suite possible without 12 other pieces I didn't need (which was going to increase our annual cost on the system by 3 times, or $40k). When asked to quote me on just the 2 modules I wanted, they literally said "what is your budget? that will help us determine the price." Very backwards approach.

Lots of customization in reporting and accesses

Very obvious that they acquired many pieces along the way - isn't a seamless product. For example, if you are building a report and search for "pay rate", three different options come up. Several updates (like employee state taxes) require you to make the change in multiple spots instead of changing it once and that cascading to all impacted areas.

Sherri
Senior HR Business Partner in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It's come a long way

Kommentare: We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Katie
HR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP Review

Kommentare: Overall I'm a happy ADP client.

What I like most is that everything is there for me in one place- time and attendance, payroll, reviews, contact information. I also like that help or assistance from ADP is a phone call away.

I wish the hold time when I call for assistance wasn't so long. I also wish there would be a last contact log for supervisors or admin to write in notes.

Marion
HR Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Issues with Reporting and Customer Support

Kommentare: I would strongly urge any user to make sure they are OK with the reports available. Don't take for granted that they can develop any report you may need. Also, If you are use to a personal support experience and find that necessary for your company this is not the right move for you.

I like the employee experience through workforce now. I love that my employees can manage their employee files on their own. Adding benefits, changing tax forms, changing contact info. Signing off on policy documents. this is all great and the reason I picked ADP.

My biggest issues are items that didn't even occur to me to check into. Customer reporting is a waste. I have yet to create a report that meets my expectations. Something as common as 401K audit reporting (which should be standard) has fallen below our expectations. And something as simple as a scheduled monthly birth date and anniversary date report has been difficult. After investing several hours of my own time I've just given up. Most recently I've tried to create a summary report from time cards and something as simple as wrapping notes is not possible. I expected more from a company as widely used as ADP. Even our CPA commented on issues with EOY reports from other clients. Second issue is support. I was told I would have a dedicated support person to assist me if found I was not getting the needed attention from the support line. I emailed my dedicated support person within a few weeks because I was having a hard time resolving an issue. She promptly wrote me back stating she was no longer in that position, when I asked who was I received no response. I went back to my implementation specialist and she informed me that they no longer have that resource available to their clients. I was speaking to a third party and was told she had heard that about ADP from other clients. It sounded like they do this with all new clients. If that is true it's not cool at all! I've found support to be hit or miss. Making appointments has worked best for us, but not always.

Cynthia
Human Resource Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

WFN Review 2018

Kommentare: Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good. PS: I miss being able to go to ADP locations for "live" training. Especially for reporting! I know that the WFN reporting is very strong and I am not using to it's full ability. I am more of a hands on learner vs. webinars and learned a lot by attending ADP classes for training in THIS area in the past. (Hint, hint - Smile)

Love having everything on the same platform; payroll, benefits, T&A, and reporting. For the most part I love the ease of using the product. While updates are important to stay compliant and current with needs they create havoc with current setup.(growing pains!) I have been using ADP products since 1990 and this platform is by far the best and easiest to use. Love the training bites on the top of pages.

I only have cons with specific areas of WFN updates and not the overall WFN platform. 1. Time & Attendance - Current update of moving hours to payroll we lost that the function where the system will stop the import to payroll if there are exceptions and either make you acknowledge the exception or delete from the time card. Example: A manager approves a time off request for a closed pay period. The hours flow to the current pay period. Since it is just hours (because in wrong pay/time period) there are no dollars. When doing a payroll reconciliation we tie hours & dollars. When it's a company of 400 employees this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I'd rather be stopped and asked to note the exception before I can import. 2. There needs to be more flexibility with the restrictions within time and attendance. Example: We want to restrict an employee to only being able to swipe in 5 minutes before the start of their schedule. If they are 5 minutes late I don't want them restricted; they should be able to swipe in even if they are an hour late. (The old ETime allowed this and it was very helpful in controlling OT because employees had to immediately go to a manager to get permission to start or stay later than their scheduled time vs. seeing the next day when reviewing time cards) 3. Wage & Garnishment - Need easier reports to get what is needed

Shikha
HR Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

Kommentare: Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc. This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service. It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately. The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application. The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Sarita
HRIS Administrator in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Workforce Now -Better but still needs improvement

Kommentare: I have been an ADP Practitioner since August 2012. Within each upgrade our processes seem to improve on efficiency and accuracy thanks to the updates made. We have however had some issues in terms of "user-friendly" that while are small in nature, they do create inconvenience for our associates. 1. Message Center - I believe it was V10 I really enjoyed our Message Center - having the action arrows available was quick and easy. In the next upgrade it changed to a check, an X and three little dots. While this is convenient, not everyone can see these options on their screen unless a)they zoom in, or b) they scroll down - scroll right - scroll back up. It's just a headache.
2. Time off - this is helpful but still having some issues. We round to the nearest quarter and at this time it is rounded to the nearest minute. Also within time off request, anytime the policy or reason code is changed the hours zero out. We used to be able to submit a week for vacation on one line, it would appear a 5 days x 8 hours and submit. If we wanted to each day individually we had that option as well. Now it's all individually so each line must be manually updated. Very inconvenient.
3. Reporting - The ease of reporting has improved so much I would just assign 5 stars for that! Sadly I have been calling and attempting to build a report that retains an associates work history and still to no avail.
4. Client Service - For the most part the reps I have spoken to have always been very polite. As far as knowledge of a particular module it can vary from person to person so some frustration can occur when seeking an answer for an issue. Also turnaround time on open cases can be way longer than expected, while some never even respond.
All around I truly love this product. In terms of what we need I do like Workforce Now very much. We look forward to all upgrades and improvements that they bring.

As a practitioner the options within the modules has been fairly easy to setup. It has the capacity to do so much more than we are doing in our department currently, and the introduction of ADP Mobile has elevated the service to our associates.

Ease and functionality could be improved. Again minor things but do contribute to the overall experience.

Antwort von ADP

Sarita - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. I would like to connect you with someone who can assist with each of the items you outline below. Please reach out to me directly and I can set something up. lori.wilmot@adp.com

Katy
HR Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We did not have an HRIS, so overall using ADP has been a huge improvement over spreadsheets.

1. Flow from ADP payroll to ADP Retirement Services 2. The upgrades to WFN have been beneficial 3. I like being assigned an OE Specialist for my benefits open enrollment. 4. Employees can print their own W2 form; self service options 5. I do like the customer service specialist option if I have a difficult or complicated issue

1. Pulling data from payroll and benefits using reports is difficult 2. The customer service reps (not the specialists) seem to have a route to handle an issue. By the time I am calling I have narrowed down some possible solutions and instead of listening to where I am in the process the CS rep seems to start at the beginning and goes through solutions I have already tried. They make suggestions or try things that I know are not going to work. 3. There are times when I don't know what I don't know and in setting up something in ADP I do not know what the ramifications are of a decision I have made. Ex: I should have signed up with ADP Retirement Services at the beginning of the year, not the 3rd quarter because when running end of year reports I was missing pertinent data because the deduction codes for the 401k plan were changed to new codes. Didn't seem like a problem at the time, but for my end of year processing it has been a nightmare. 4. I wish the portal page/log in page was more dynamic in order to create a more interesting home page 5. I do not always find answers or help on the Support Pages. Ex: how to set up my employees in a new HSA account.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Katy - Thank you for providing a review of our WFN platform. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP! I am sorry to hear you have had some less than stellar experiences so far and would like to connect with you more on them. Please reach out to me directly: Anthony.Woodard@adp.com

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient payroll processing with ADP Workforce Now

Kommentare: Overall, ADP Workforce Now is a comprehensive HR management solution that provides reliable and efficient payroll processing, customizable features, and excellent customer support. While it may be challenging for some users to navigate its reporting features and may not be cost-effective for smaller businesses, it is a solid choice for larger companies seeking a comprehensive HR management software.

The software provides a wide range of features to manage employee data, benefits, payroll, and compliance.One of the standout features of ADP Workforce Now is its user-friendly interface. The dashboard provides quick access to all relevant information and tasks, making it easy to navigate and complete tasks efficiently. The software is also highly customizable, allowing us to tailor it to our specific needs and preferences.The payroll processing feature is also a major advantage of ADP Workforce Now. It provides accurate and efficient payroll processing, which is essential for any HR management software. The payroll module is comprehensive and includes features like time and attendance tracking, tax filing and compliance, and direct deposit options.Another pro of ADP Workforce Now is its excellent customer support. The support team is knowledgeable and responsive, always providing quick and effective solutions to any issues or questions we have encountered.

One of the cons of ADP Workforce Now is the complexity of its reporting features. The software provides a range of reporting options, but navigating and creating custom reports can be challenging for users who are not experienced in HR management.Additionally, the cost of ADP Workforce Now can be a bit high for smaller businesses, which may make it less accessible for those with limited budgets.

meir
EVP in
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: I use the payroll, Time & Attendance and HRB. I have been a client of ADP for 30 years+!! My Mother started with calling in the information to ADP every week! Then I came into the business and we went from manual phone calls to a computerized system. It was called PC Payroll. A great payroll package. Then approx 1 1/4 years ago, we were told that PC Payroll is being discontinued and we made the switch to WFN. We started at Version 2 and we are now, we are at Version 13 - with Version 14 soon to happen. A very happy client.

1. I am the admin of the payroll dept. it is my responsibility and i run it weekly. Once I learn how to do the functions, it works very well. 2. Customer support is second to none! Truly excellent! 3. The program does a lot - with many features. Upgrades are starting to be more frequent - which is a good thing. 4. They have support system which is called "The Bridge". all users are connected to it. you can ask a question and it will be answered by another user or even am ADP employee. 5. Wish list: It is very powerful program. There are very many features. Many of them i know and many of them, i don't even know they are there. I wish there was a document available that goes through the whole WFN and lists and describes ALL the features available - whether they are standard or offered only as on option. Just let me know about it!!!

During the December and beginning of January, the hold time can be very long. i have been on hold for over 45 minutes. i am really hoping that it will be corrected.

Antwort von ADP

Meir – First and foremost, thank you for being a 30-year partner of ours. I love your story, and hearing the evolution of your relationship with ADP. As a member of ADP’s Client Loyalty team, I am always thrilled to see and hear about our long-term partners. Also, thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product and Service. We truly appreciate the time you took to do this. Please reach out to me and we can discuss your wish-list document. I may have something that you can use. Lori.wilmot@adp.com.

Johnathan
Johnathan
Business Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

All your work information in one place

Kommentare: ADP is a big player in the payroll, HR and workplace support space. I use their software because my employer uses it. We switched from Trinet, which I admit I prefer, but WorkforceNow will suffice. It is not a bad tool, but I've had better.

What I state in the title is pretty much the best part of this software. To have everything at your finger tips is a plus. There is detailed information such as the breakdown of your paycheck with graphs included.

These are the areas that I liked the least. One caveat: I realize that these points are not necessarily due to the software itself, but with this application it is hard to separate the issues from the software. I did not give the software any less stars due to no. 2 and 4. 1) the discount page under benefits, seems to hang-up often. It came to a point I stopped visiting because of this. 2) issue with benefits in that the providers could not find us as having enrolled. Is this due to the software or human error? Not sure, but the insurer had to be contacted due to the oversight from ADP. 3) the look and interface will not win any awards. It is functional, but could use a "new coat of paint" and better menus. 4) when I inquired with MyLifeAdvisor via email, regarding an issue, it took two days for a response. I realize that is a reasonable time frame, but am spoiled with our previous vendor responding within two hours.