ADP Workforce Now Erfahrungen

Über ADP Workforce Now

Nicht verfügbar

Very easy to integrate and manage all employees data and personal information and added to the great cost benefit, I'll recommend this product.

The application itself was not easy to understand and was also difficult to simply set up. This may have been a user error but I am fairly tech savvy - so I was disappointed overall.

Bewertungen zu ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6.097 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ADP Workforce Now bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6.097)

Rashid
Rashid
Teaching Assistant in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Work Force Now Review

Kommentare: I had a great experience using the software it gives a wholistic view of where your paycheck goes!

ADP Workforce now is an extremely user friendly software that enables clients to accurately keep track of their paychecks in digital form. The software keeps track of tax, deductions and retirement contributions and presents them in an easy to understand visual format. You are also able to change information related to your deductibles etc. from the online platform

Despite the great features it can be difficult to find what you are looking for in this software. Someone new to this software will feel somewhat overwhelmed by the many drop down menus presented on the home screen. This software is also one of the more pricey options available on the market.

Alisha
HR in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not intuitive enough

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Tedious and frustrating software that needs to be nuanced

Dashboard for employees looks nice and gives a good overall status of pay and year to date details

Hard to use overall for employees, we get a lot of complaints. Scheduling is tedious and needs to offer better calendars that are easily integrated

TraeAnn
HR Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not a good option for smaller companies

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Not great. Customer service is a joke without a dedicated service team, which you can only get by meeting a certain size threshold or paying roughly four times the monthly rate for basic service. They are constantly changing the theme/formatting of the website (at least twice a year), so you have to relearn things often. Six months ago I had a call with them to explore adding the Applicant Tracking and Performance Management modules, and they ended up presenting me with the biggest suite possible without 12 other pieces I didn't need (which was going to increase our annual cost on the system by 3 times, or $40k). When asked to quote me on just the 2 modules I wanted, they literally said "what is your budget? that will help us determine the price." Very backwards approach.

Lots of customization in reporting and accesses

Very obvious that they acquired many pieces along the way - isn't a seamless product. For example, if you are building a report and search for "pay rate", three different options come up. Several updates (like employee state taxes) require you to make the change in multiple spots instead of changing it once and that cascading to all impacted areas.

Calyn
Accountant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Worth the Money!

Kommentare: It has been great, the implementation team and standard support are always very quick to resolve issues.

Payroll was quite the process before having an all in one system for time and attendance and payroll processing. Now it is very smooth and having all of our employee data in one place is great!!

It is a more expensive option but the expandability for future growth and top rate security offset this in my opinion.

Scott
Payroll & Benefits Coordinator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of ADP Workforce Now

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am satisfied with the overall experience I have using ADP Workforce Now and would definitely recommend the software to anyone.

I really like that ADP Workforce Now is one system instead of the 3 systems I was using before. This means there is no need to look up information in different systems and has completely eliminated the use on interfaces.

There are times where our client service team are hard to get a hold of and we will need to be transferred between departments. Sometimes this makes productivity hard when you spend a long amount of time on the phone.

Amanda
Security officer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

It's number 1 in my book.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with ADP is amazing and I can't see myself self going anywhere else. I have recommended to all my friends and family and they all told their bosses and they all using this software now.

I like this software because before I transferred over to this company it was all hands on deck. Workers had to go into the office to receive the paycheck and the w-2 forms

They only thing I didn't like about this software was I didn't understand why it took so long for this to happen.

Jalissa
Freelancer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Overall Easy To Used

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

So from the title you can already tell I'm ecstatic about the software being easy to use. There is so much information on this site that helps you figure out anything you need to know, from what time you clocked in to how to request a day off. Navigating around the system you will soon find more and more useful information. Everything is lapeled so that makes it easy to use.

Even thought everything is lapeled it can be a lot to remember.

Supervisor in Kanada
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Accurate for payroll, not easy to use for employees

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I’m in appointments and five I’ve never really had an issue with the system I would continue to use it I’m not sure if I’d recommend it only because I’m sure there’s something out there that’s a little bit better in a little bit easier to use

What I like most about this software was that you could sign in online and get any of your paystub‘s T4 slips all in one spot was fantastic that way also because of their usually being all in one person in charge of payroll this made it much easier to control.

My least favourite part of this product is that even registering is a bit of a pain especially if you don’t have the information easily recognized through your paperwork it requires a username and password your employee ID your other post policy number and you’re in there is a very basic basic software where there’s a list of your paystub

Call center agent in USA

Great self-service settings

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have saved a lot of time when I need to obtain my documents from current or previous employment through this software. It has been reliable and I find it very useful in my experience. The portal for accessing information is easy to navigate, and customer service has been good when I had any concerns.

In my experience of using this software for over six plus years, I have always liked how easy-to-use this software is, and appreciate how I can find what I need on the very self access friendly portal. When I have reached out for assistance it had a fast turn around for responses. What I like most is the easy navigation and convenience in retrieving any documents I need sent to my email in great timing.

Though the software was still useful and I managed to figure out the error, when logging in at time it may be difficult only because I have had logins with various employment. However the password/username recovery process is simple and customer service is quick with this software. Other than this, there have not been many cons in my experience.

Sigmund
Sigmund
Senior Workforce Analyst in Philippinen
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Basic Payroll With Limitations

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The fact that it shows the basic payslip functions

The breakdown of payments are not detailed enough

Irene
Resident Services Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ADP Workforce Now - not just for payroll anymore

Kommentare: The need for staff to go to their supervisor to get their PTO balance has been eliminated with the use of the self service portal. the staff feels more empowered to take control of their profiles with any updates they need to make.

We have changed finance managers 4 times in the last 5 years. For the periods of time that we had no finance manager, I was the person tasked with all things HR and payroll related. Let me tell you, this is outside of my normal workflow but I had to get my people paid. The software is straight forward, click and go, easy to use. Even for those of us that are not payroll or HR professionals. With the COVID hit, there was an added layer of complexity to entering payroll for those out sick. The ADP team did a wonderful job on providing resources and updating those resources often. there is online learning, on demand learning and always a friendly calm voice on the other end of the phone when a would frantically call for help. It's not just the software, it's the people behind it that make it all work smoothly. Tracking PTO is also a HUGE benefit to our employees. the days of " how much time off do I have ? " are long gone. We have encouraged all of our employees to use the self service portal for any changes to their profile thus cutting down on internal paperwork and the need for data entry. It's been a game changer for us.

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about it. The communication via email is amazing and I always know what is going on with my processes.

Cristiano
COO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Custom solution to fit any business size/type.

Kommentare: We switched from Paychex to ADP as we outgrew the Paychex platform. Happy with the switch, despite the occasional headache.

I like that ADP gives you complete control over all aspects of HR & Payroll within workforce now.

Because it is so customizeable, there can be issues getting feaetures working or fixed. Also, the sales and implementation team are hard to get ahold of once paperwork is finalized. They seem to disappear and work on their own schedule without feedback, regular updates on progress, etc.

COO in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Minimize Admiuistration

Kommentare: I have been using ADP Workforce Now software program for decades. ADP Workforce Now has significantly reduced my administrative payroll process. ADP Workforce Now does the work for me! It is comforting to know ADP Workforce Now is 100% reliable. I am always confident the payroll process will run effortlessly and efficiently. I highly recommend it!

ADP Workforce Now is an excellent software program if you are interested in streamlining your payroll process and making your business run effortlessly, efficiently and eliminate your stress! ADP Workforce Now has been an industry leader for decades. The ADP Workforce Now software is user friendly; the program is self explanatory; and I process employee personal and W4 information in just a few easy steps. I also applaud the implementation team for making the initial transition/conversion process painless. The team was knowledgeable and familial with transferring my previous software program data into ADP Workforce Now with ease. The team knew exactly how transfer my historical data perfectly! Additionally, as a small business owner, I find the legal recommendations invaluable! The legal team is very responsive, knowledgeable, and assists in protecting my business from potential legal consequences.

I honestly cannot think of any cons working with ADP Workforce Now software program...It's right on point and meets all my expectations. My experience with ADP Workforce Now has been flawless.

Cody
Controller in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ADP WFN Saves Money Without the White Glove Service

Kommentare: Overall despite the high about of struggle it takes to get up and running, ADP WFN is a very solid platform if your company seeks to integrate many functions all within a single platform, and wishes to take a somewhat "hands-off" approach to tasks. Payroll tax is automatically done by ADP, for instance. This platform may not be the most user-friendly, but it works and it's a very powerful tool once learned. Unless your company wants a true "white glove" experience, you can likely not to better for the price than ADP WFN.

ADP WFN covers all the bases for HR, tax, payroll, applicant tracking, timekeeping, and more. I would not say that ADP is the absolute best-in-class for any individual module, however, as a holistic package it's extremely powerful. The ADP WFN package is very price-competitive compared to other payroll software. The integrated nature of the platform (one stop shop) and longstanding, proven track record is what I would most recommend about ADP.

There are 2 large cons for ADP, however, these may be present with other platforms too. First is the initial onboarding and setup. I've onboarded ADP at 3 companies over the past decade, and it can be extremely hit or miss - it's entirely dependent on the ADP team you get. The timeline can also be much longer than one may think to start. Secondly, when problems come up, customer service is where things can tend to go awry. Again, it's completely dependent on the person you get. As a bit of advice, if you feel like a bad response was given, call right back and speak to a different person, you might end up with a great resolution.

Brian
Customer Service Representative in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Follows you wherever you go...

Kommentare: simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Sally
Controller in USA

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

Kommentare: Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances. But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use. We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least. Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Karen
HR Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

HRIS System

Kommentare: Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Virginia
HR Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

Kommentare: ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

Sherri
Senior HR Business Partner in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It's come a long way

Kommentare: We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Kym
Human Resource/ Payroll Manager in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ADP

Kommentare: After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Cyndi
sr. global payroll manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

WFN Review

Kommentare: I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Assistant Photo Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP is a great tool for businesses

Kommentare: Really happy overall.

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Shikha
HR Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

Kommentare: Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc. This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service. It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately. The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application. The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Samridh
Samridh
Electrical Engineer II in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Easy to Manage

Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP. - Easy to manage my PTO and see balances I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP. Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours. - Notifications ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out. - Everything in one place All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too. I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in. Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

- Outdated look I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO. - More details needed I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things - Update takes time When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

Collin
Collin
HRIS / Payroll Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Leading Payroll Vendor for a Reason

Kommentare: This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and it's features. There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies. ADP is the opposite; sometimes quirky and difficult to find what you need, but a truly powerful system with a large support team ready to assist. Choose based on your priorities.

This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies. Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze. Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday. Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications. Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.