Über RSA SecurID

Identitätssicherungslösung für Unternehmen, mit der Zugriffsanforderungen mithilfe verschiedener Authentifizierungsmethoden effizient verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über RSA SecurID

The only noticeable problem with this authentication software is its initial set-up.

Bewertungen zu RSA SecurID

RSA SecurID hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RSA SecurID bereits verwendet?

Thomas B.
Thomas B.
TIer III Support Analyst in USA

Used as 2 factor authentication for citrix

What I like most about this authentication solution is that you get three options to use as a median to generate a token code. A key fob A mobile app A desktop application This way two factor authentication doesn't feel like you have to keep track of that 2nd password because it's available to be generated on multiple devices.

If you don't have your devices with you you won't be able to authenticate. Let say your visiting a new site and need to log on and you don't have your key fob, phone or laptop You will not be able to log in. It would be cool to have a site admin feature that could generate you a temp code for your log in.

Randall H.
Software Engineer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent two-factor authorization tool

I definitely recommend the use of RSA security tokens as they are small, easy to setup and use, and display the authentication code always without ever having to press a button like other keyfobs do. I've had my token for nearly a decade at the same company and it's still running on the same battery. The passcode changes every minute and it gives shows how many ticks are left before the code changes again.

No complaints with the functionality of the tool other than an aesthetic deal. After a couple years the sticker on the front of my fob started peeling off.

Elroy E.
Internal Auditor in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It does what it was created to do

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its a simple software in both display and usage

Its easily integrated with most online platforms especially for banking. The authentication process is simple and modern which involves the scanning of a QR code and finger print. It allows the user to have multiple tokens and each can be renamed for ease of use.

A feature could be created that can link directly to banking and other authentication applications/websites so that the user can auto fill the token code instead of switching back and fort between applications.

Shaurya G.
Software Developer Intern in Irland

Simple and reliable tool for small scale companies

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Works fine with all the devices, is easy to setup with simple ui. Authentication process is quite quick.

Need to carry device. Did not have an option to authenticate via mobile app/text message back when I used. Reconfiguring becomes an issue.

Jennifer F.
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to Install, Great to Use!

Kommentare: Very easy to implement on a wide scale. We rolled this out to a large team of contractors and they were able to successfully install and use their tokens in a matter of minutes.

This app works every time, it's easy and reliable. I've used it to manage multiple accounts and it is extremely easy to install. I have never had a problem with the app, and I use it daily. It is easy to distinguish between which RSA I need as I have a few in the app that I use for different accounts. It's fantastic.

I have not had any difficulty at all. I used to prefer a hard token, but this app makes using the soft token easier and convenient.

System Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure way to acces Intranet

Kommentare: Its easy to use and handy with softtoken on phone

Secure way to connect to Intranet and can use a RSA token or the software token on the phone

Sometimes while configuring RSA on phone it gives error unable to configure

Aigerim A.
Assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

RSA Secure ID feedback - great app

This software is very reliable and secure. I use it mostly for 7 years and it is proven the efficiency.

Enjoy this application daily, nothing report on cons.

Joseph A.
Joseph A.
Security Guard in USA
Halbleiter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use software for getting what you need

Kommentare: This software is a great companion to the VPN software I use. It's easy to use and simple to learn.

The software is basic, just type in your password and get the code you need. The timer animation is helpful in knowing how much time you have before the code changes. Very small footprint on the desktop.

It looks a little dated, but then again, for the amount of time you actually have to look at it, does it really matter?

Ezequiel P.
presales in Argentinien
Rundfunkmedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SecurID

PROS: Improve our access in pandemic, we could bring security to applications in our datacenter and remote users

CONS: we don´t found any cons and bug, the installation was easy.

Tomasz P.
Junior Proffessional Network Engineer in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

MFA for whole network

Kommentare: I use RSA SecurID for MFA for remote access VPN and two factor authentication for network devices. It is simple and easy to use

RSA SecurID is easy to use and efficient. Keeping it simple helps to focus on MFA

Before latest update mobile app look a little bit outdated

Bheesam J.
Sr. software engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation

We are using this software now for more then six month and have mix of experience using this.

We are using this tool now for more then 6 month now , initially we were having all our team member complaining when we have to give the token again when tried opening a specific application again like workday. But with their recent update they added this feature and now when we are logged in our PC using RSA token then we do not need to enter the token again while trying for accessing other apps like workday. RSA secure ID app initially did not work properly on android mobile and we have to ask for RSA token device for some people in our team. From a security point of view each pin generated times out in few probably 60 seconds, which is good in my opinion.Overall in corporate setting i feel it is very useful and secure.

Recently we some RSA authentication stops working and we have to switch back to our old tool "Entrust", that may be their server side problem but with significant downtime. we struggled for 3-4 days and has to switch back to Entrust for that time period. But now we are of and didn't see any downtime further after that. apart from that didn't see any cons and good to go with tool.

Wayne F.
System Administrator in Kanada
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great 2FA for a great price

Kommentare: Robust 2FA solution with reasonable pricing.

The product is basically par with DUO but the RSA pre-sales technical support rep was more patience and thorough with answering all technical questions that we had. Pluses are: - Available as VM appliance backend (server) - Hardware token - Cross platform software token

Steep learning curve when deploying this 2FA solution. VM appliance backup cannot be deployed to a different hardware - if you backup the server you cannot recover to a different hardware. In this case we had to export the configuration file from the old server, install the new server from scratch, then import the configuration file. I understand that this was done for security purposes but wished this was an option for the administrator to choose and set during the installation.

QA Director - FIS Mobile in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Just Works

Kommentare: Use it most days to access secure servers and works great for me. RSA is really a standard for security and works across all platforms that I use.

Not a whole lot to do as a user all the magic is in the backend which makes it very friendly. Access is secure and the ability to access work environment on the go is mission critical for a lot of people and this gets you in.

Not a whole lot of cons here installations can be tricky and if forced to do manual setup of servers etc can be daunting for some but if IT does it right then it is a breeze.

Product Development Supervisor in Türkei
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and fast soft token interface

Kommentare: Our company is using RSA SecurID as a soft token for company VPN. It generates a random and unique key to let system identifies the correct user with a PIN. Tool is working efficiently and fast enough to provide a decent experience. Users import their soft tokens easily to the tool, it allows to import more than one token

Nothing specific that I dislike about this software

Mary C.
RN Care Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RSA for Secure sign on

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used this product for many years and have never had an issue with it. Always reliable. Very simple process also. I a in healthcare, s a secure connection is a priority.

Ease of use. Logging in at the start of the day I get a text with a number code to enter go a secure VPN connection. That’s it and I am set to go!

I prefer to not have to enter a 6 digit number for sign on. I like the accept Or decline button. Just for ease of use.

Alexis N.
IT Director in Uruguay
Alternative Medizin, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RSA Token - Secure.... or not?

Kommentare: If you can choose another application, please do.

Well, the application is mostly used for creating a secure PIN that will reload after some time. The application achieves the needs.

Customer support, for sure. People that pick up the phone from Customer Service are not pretty polite, or either, friendly. Tickets get resolved after a lot of time, and sometimes you may need to research from your end about how to fix the issues.

George Y.
DBA in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

good authenticate solution

Kommentare: I am happy with the software, it provides what I need to keep my day-to-day job easy and secure.

I use it for my job on the daily basis, it is convenient and remove the hassle of carrying a physical token like before, and it will never got damaged.

I don't have negative things about this little software, except when I want to use it to connect to multiple servers, it become confusing.

Sergio D.
Sennior Process in Guatemala
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Keep your accesses safe!

Kommentare: Its been a friendly authentication method since there are 3 ways to keep in mind when logging into your systems, so only those designated to it will be the ones with access.

By implementing this powerful security tool you are stepping forward by keeping your systems private, assuring that only the correct person is logging into your systems.

You will have to keep your token with you any time you want to access your systems.

Van L.
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Usage of RSA SecureID

Kommentare: Overall the tool works great and is very easy to use and migration is quite simple.

This is a straightforward software that gives allows you to access the company's network and it's used in 2 of the large companies that I have worked for.

There really isn't much that I least like about this software. It does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Sunny J.
Director in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

2FA made easy

Kommentare: One of the best solution to implement MFA in an environment

The integration with mobile, key fobs and other methods for second authentication is amazing. The GUI is user friendly.

Deployment can be challenging as there are number of moving parts other than that a solid product for implementing MFA.

Workforce Planning Bureau Chief in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safe and Secure, but Adds an extra step

Kommentare: Definitely adds an extra layer of security, which is of utmost importance in our times.

It's easy to use, the token is always right in front of me. Small size so it doesn't take up a lot of space for storage. Easily fits on a lanyard.

It adds an extra step to sign on to many platforms. If I forget the token at work, I can't log in remotely to emails, etc. My organization only supports the option to have a physical token, rather than a "soft token" such as on a smart phone.

Samantha R.
Firm Administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good options for MFA

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we had a good experience with the product and it functioned as it should to secure our business.

I liked the security that it offered to our organization. It was more of a dual approach to multifactor authentication. Easy to use once we got it started.

It was a little time consuming since it requires you to type in a passcode to enter the app before it will provide you with a code to enter into your computer. There are multiple steps to the authentication process that took a bit of time to complete compared to other products, but I felt that this makes it more secure than the others too.

Daniel B.
IS Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Great Layer of Security for any Organization

Kommentare: Definitely a great product, I highly recommend it for every organization.

With RSA SecurID, it makes it very difficult for non members of your organization to log in. Physical tokens, as well as an app exists, so there is also versatility.

As an admin, I have not had any issues or problems.

Geraldine C.
Technical Support Engineer1 in Panama
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

This app is Easy to use and fast

Kommentare: I really like this, since we started using it to work from home I feel my job information will always be secure and the app is easy to use, we just enter the password, get a token

It is easy to use just enter your passcode and that's it. It does not tell you if the passcode you entered is right or wrong and still generates a token which makes it great in case someone is trying to access your account.

When you enter the passcode for access, the token gives you like 10 seconds to copy it into where you need to put it, but sometimes when you enter the passcode it's like it has been loading already and it gives you like 4 seconds to get the number

Virna J.
Business Admin in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A bit outdated

Kommentare: Overall, it was general okay. I have since moved on to another app that is much easier to use, and will not be going back to this one.

The app was easy to download on my phone. I use and android and sometimes have issues downloading apps because they are more Apple iPhone friendly.

I found the software a bit outdated and slow. Every time I log in it capture temp files on my laptop and hug memory on system.