Über Skedulo

Skedulo vereinfacht die Arbeitsverwaltung und -planung und ermöglicht es Arbeitskräften ohne Schreibtisch mit einer leistungsstarken mobilen App, pünktlich zur Arbeit zu kommen.

Erfahre mehr über Skedulo

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Skedulo

Skedulo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Skedulo bereits verwendet?

Scott A.
Scott A.
Retail Sales Supervisor in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Complex scheduling, made simple.

Kommentare: Overall, Skedulo has been a pleasure to use and has greatly enhanced me and my team's responsiveness to scheduling changes, being able to pivot with any changes needed in real-time, and allowed for better planning and insights to trends with scheduling. Highly recommended for managing teams semi-remotely in a multi-unit retail channel.

I semi-remotely manage team of retail sales representatives distributed across a broad territory, and the ease of use, real-time updates, and recurring shift functions are critical to piecing together a complex schedule with ease and a relatively light use of my time. I've been using Skedulo for over two years, and before this we used a spreadsheet / google form to manage scheduling & check-ins, which comparatively feels quite primitive now.

The aspects of Skedulo that could be improved the most in my eyes would be reducing processing times to make inputting schedules even faster and more customizability for end users on display/layout for different schedule visualization. Being able to run reports internally through Skedulo on shift attendance, check-in/check-out compliance, trends, etc. would be quite helpful.

Diego R.
General Manager in Australien
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision we have made

Skedulo has enabled us to scale, control and communicate with our team in an efficient and professional manner. Its ease of use continues to impress us even after 4 years and their mission for continuous improvement means the app is always being enhanced

Nothing, the software fulfils all we need from it.

Catherine O.
Retail Sales Supervisor in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

It's easy to figure out, aesthetically pleasing and simple

it can be inefficient at times if you have more than 8 employees especially if their schedules and locations are dynamic

Marco S.
Salesforce Platform Manager in Australien
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Skedulo is a great tool for field service

Kommentare: Oenverall experience was great. We did not have any major issues so far.

Very flexible in development. Support was responsive and friendly.

If Skedulo could let me make minor changes to the forms myself, that would be great.

Gloria Z.
Executive Manager Finance in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Skedulo

Intergrated with external systems, flexible modification.

Some functions were refreshing manually while system is upgrading.

Steven J.
RSS in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Schedulo Ease of Use

Kommentare: Used it weekly for over 2 years and like the improvements that have been made.

Being able to set weekly/monthly in advance

That every entry was a key stroke and when you have 15 to 20 employees it use to take up to much time

Shrada T.
Coordinator Disability in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

I like that I am able to view availabilities of the staff. I am able to view the job processing throughout the day to be on top of it.

The lease I like about this software is that it sometimes crashes, and slows down the system. Does not automatically refresh after an update on the job, for example once a job is dispatched, need to manually refresh the page to view changes.

PMO Manager in USA

Great Product

I love the Skedulo team, great group of guys. This is a great tool that continues to grow and add functionality. They're on our short list of companies to solve our scheduling problem.

I haven't ran into any issues yet, again a solid tool, and a solid company. I look forward to see where this tool goes in the future.