Über CONREGO

CONREGO ist SaaS Event Management Software funktional und anpassbar wie keine andere. Eine Gebühr, um alle zu registrieren für Ihre Veranstaltungen.

Erfahre mehr über CONREGO

Easy in use and friendly for new users. Reception Desk module is very intuitive, registration goes extremely fast.

Bewertungen zu CONREGO

5,0

CONREGO hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 40 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CONREGO bereits verwendet?

Agnieszka
Agnieszka
Komisarz Targów / Project Manager in Polen
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I was using Conrego software for the educational meetings registrations in the MPI Poland Chapter.

I was working with Conrego software for several years and it is very user friendly! It has a lot of different options that you can adapt to your specific needs. The flexibility of the system allows to use it for many different types of events. And the administrator can choose which options will be available for each event. Also the service is very nice and helpful. If anything is not clear or too difficult for you the Conrego stuff will explain and help you without any problems! I can recommend this software to manage all types of events, from small meetings to large congresses!

The only inconvenience that I can point out is that sometimes you have too many options and it looks very complicated. If you have a small meeting with a simple registration you can get lost at the beginning. But very quickly you are getting used to the system and you are figuring out which options are sufficient for your needs.

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you very much Agnieszka! We are working on interface similcity everyday and you will see big changes soon!

Hubert
Hubert
Board Memeber in Polen
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best paid event management packages

Kommentare: Their interface may seem a bit differnt from any package that we knew but after intensive three days we were able to set up our first multi-track event and we sold all the seats one month earlier than we expected! Handling all delegate calls after the event was also easy.

To present agenda and sign up attendees is easy. Conrego does its best job in handling all situations related with delegate management. Sending reminders, payment handling, change tracking, promotional codes, invoicing, attendees tracking - all there. We used that for bigger (750 people) and smaller (100 people) events and we will use it this year. Moreover, their support is absolute bananas!

There are couple of features we would like to see there like mass invoicing. Archiving would be nice to have too.

Anna
Project Manager in Polen

We used the software at three public policy conferences for more than 500 participants.

- very good support (staff ready to help any time) - easy in use and friendly for new users - Reception Desk module is very intuitive, registration goes extremely fast

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you very much Anna!

Maciej
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We at ZFPR are very satisfied with our cooperation with Conrego. They are vey reliable partners.

Kommentare: It made managing people in our projects waaaaay easier.

While doing research on potential partners we quickly discovered that when it comes to software and technology, most companies offer very similar propositions: devil is in the details. What was most important when we were choosing Conrego where the people behind it. As I wrote before, when it comes to functionalities and technical side of things, those systems are very similar for users and organization like ours. It's the people and the culture of company that convinced us to chose Conrego and we are definitely not disappointed: Starting with the leader and the force that drives Conrego, we have only good things to say about the Conrego team. There are many satisfying software solutions and smart and reliable professionals on the market but what we looked for in our partners was something more: mindfulness, flexibility, honesty and just plain decency (which is getting rarer and rarer in business every day). Those are the most important qualities that distinguish Conrego and its team from the rest of the market. Build on that and you're golden - Even if you're not very tech savy and will need some more time to understand the system then most users.

Some details of the system still need some fleshing out but we could always count on quick help and guidance. It's also a testament to the company that they are not complacent with they're products but work hard to make them better and better.

Antwort von CONREGO

Maciej, thank you for great review! We'll keep fingers crossed when you begin your adventure with CONREGO 5.0! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help with new version of our event registration software.

Robert
Specialist in Polen
Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and reliable event management software

Kommentare: Managing conferences of over 1200 participants no longer seems daunting. It has made my job a lot easier and I feel safer using it.

The software is very efficient at managing a large-scale event. I have used it twice, for a conference involving 1000 people and the second time, for 1200 people. Conrego makes it easy to track your participants, starting with the registration, communication through mailing, and reception service up to on-line payment and invoice management. This is the true all-in-one solution. It is web-based, and proved highly reliable. A very complex system of registration [numerous participation options] was possible to setup, while being both customizable and stable. Conrego also proved quite foolproof, withstanding a plethora of unwise ideas that might have collapsed a simpler system.

It is a steep learning curve and not all options are intuitive in use. You may have to rely on customer support in the beginning. That's fine, they are very helpful and extremely patient. The software is also not cheap, but the quality is there to justify the price.

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you very much for your extensive review, Robert! I admit, we can improve a lot of things, but we have recently introduced CONREGO 5.0 and I strongly recommend that you check it out as soon as you find some time. It's going to be much easier to set up than the previous version 4.0.

Chief Specialist in Polen

The system let us manage 32 conferences and allowed for quick registration for over 1500 attendees.

a functional, stable application that also allows us to generate reports, export them to Excel, send attendees messages and bulletins, message templates, etc.; clear and easy to use interface for administrators (who are not IT specialists); good customer support, quick response and problem solving; reasonable cost of application, comparable to other systems; good price to tool quality ratio; flexible approach, open-minded staff focused on event industry that comes up with additional solutions for real problems.

No application is perfect. Some functions had to be modified by CONREGO developers to suit our needs. Some functionalities required correction (e.g. advanced attendee search).

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you very much for your review! We truly appreciate all input as we get the opportunity to make our software better with every incoming piece of feedback.

Karolina
Board Member in Polen

Conrego for Game Industry Event - GameDev Evening

I like the most interface because is very intuitive and support services - we have special requirements for our event and every of my suggestions was taken into consideration. Also very usefull is option where I can send my data out of system to Exel file.

Maybe to many options? We organize simple event so we only sell our tickets. I know that Conrego has more like booking hotels etc. we didn't need that.

Krzysztof
Specjalista ds Sprzedaży i Marketingu in Polen
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My opinion

Kommentare: It is easy to use and intuitive. It's very easy to teach new users. I use it every day and I'm verry happy with it.

It is easy to use and intuitive. It's very easy to teach new users. Helpdesc department responds quickly to our needs.

I don't have such comments. I am a satisfied customer

Event & Engagement Manager in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

1000+ event with Conrego - it worked!

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with the decision to use Conrego. My company was looking for tool, which will help us to register 1000+ guests for an event and the app fulfill in 100% all our needs.
That's we we've decided to use it again.

I adore the multifunction of this service - with Conrego I can create the event dedicated website, register the guests, contact with them at any time via e-mail (even with dedicated group), check who's taking part in the event and do much more!

We've produced the website by our own and I have to admit that it wasn't easy. The first contact with the app is quite challenging - admin needs to practice and learn how to produce the website. On the other hand, after few days we've prepared the event dedicated website by our own. With an impressing number of features. Therefore, during the next time our webmaster was an expert in Conrego tool.

Alex
Alex
Managing Partner in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and useful event management platform!

Kommentare: Managing large scale events has become much more stress free with this software platform. We stress less knowing that we have everything organized in one place.

The software is very helpful for managing events with 100+ attendees. We have used it multiple times for our larger events, with between 100-1000 attendees. Helpful for managing the whole process from start to finish, including registration, email communication, check in service, payment management, and more. Total solution for all your needs. We found it to be very customizable and stable, while being able to be matched directly to our organization's needs.

We found it to be relatively tough to get started on and not everything is readily apparent when you are a new user. We had to reach out to customer support a few times to get advice and tips. This is fine since they were very helpful in addressing our concerns. Perhaps they could do some webinars or other online trainings for new customers.

Senior Meeting Planner in Polen
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We've been working on this software for a few years now and this is our first choise.

Kommentare: Troublefree conference registration and hotel bookings with no concern that there will be any mistake in the mean time.

Functionality - approximately unlimited options that you could even think of while planning your conference registration and website. Great customer service - developers and managers respond very fast. It has a modern design and a very friendly administrative panel - once you work on it you are able to customize your next event yourself. Staff is very well oriented in the event organisation and may suggest you very useful solutions, sometimes much different form the one you think of but much more reasonable.

Some features have to be modified by Conrego developers. You cannot fully manage the system. The costs are relatively (comparing to other such services) highs, however you get a better, more modern and more modifiable product.

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you very much Katarzyna! Wonderful review, we truly appreciate your trust in us and all your feedback we received over last years.

Marcin
Board Member in Polen

Best IT-Event company I have worked with.

Conrego has a clear and friendly layout, lots of features and flexible pricing scheme and fantastic customer support.

magdalena
CEO in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I recomand Conrego System

Kommentare: we organise events for approx 1000 viewers each, using Conrego system for registration and tickets sale, plus admission, reception check at the entrance to the event. The system is easily integrated with on-line payments, also a useful tool for any reports we need, survey.

user friendly, good consumer support, flexible system and easy to be adjusted to our needs, very quick and easy to be ready for use for us and our clients, very easy to contact and track all the partecipants, plus any reporting, mailing, survey.

you need some time to get familiar with available options and how to set & manage them, but the help desk is very helpful on that

Malgorzata
PhD in Polen

The Conrego reviewing system is very easy to use, I highly recommend

The system is very user-friendly, everyone, reviewers, and publicists use it. I use it on daily basis.

Jakub
President of the Board in Polen

The system is functional and easy to use. Customer service is magnificent.

Kommentare: It's a time-saver!

- functionality - outstanding customer service - interface - price - integrity, cohesion - ability to do excel reports in just a few seconds - mailing and newsletter options

The only thing I'm missing is an integrated mobile app. Other things tend to work well and we haven't had any problems with the software.

Antwort von CONREGO

We grow being fueled by ideas coming from customers like you. Thank you very much!

Piotr
President in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greats tool for small event agency / ago

it is relatively simple and covers majority of functionalities that are required to start registration for an event. Various options for registration, possibilities of adding accommodation and various payments options are great. The best value for money I found on the market. I have to admit that the technical support is awesome and provided help always when I needed it.

The interface, and the connection between various part of it, should be improved. It should be more intuitive.

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you for your review and your kind words, Piotr! We understand that the interface could use some improvement so we are currently developing the next iteration of CONREGO with more focus on ease of use.

-- in Polen

Great support and very helpful software

The software is functional and easy to use for administrator and for people who want to register on event. Everyone get a confirmation of registration, it's very helpful. Ability to created a website for our event using this software. Professional support during the whole proces. Quick and simple issuing and sending invoices. Ability to creating excel reports. And the most important thing for us - the possibility of individual modification of the registration system.

Miroslaw
Polen
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Conrego experience

Kommentare: I've been tracking CONREGO development from the very beginning. Now, it's a very useful tool for every conference organizer. CONREGO is easy to install and after a few hour of training, give convenient modules for communication with attendees, an event configuration, agendas, reception services and a quite big reports set. CONREGO have a professional and ergonomic design. It can be used on both business and scientific conferences. Honestly saying, I can recommend it as a solution with attractive functionality to price ratio. And one more thing: technical support is very professional and engaged in every event - we can count on their help, support and words of wisdom. It's important for me - with CONREGO I can feel safely.

Kazuma
director in Deutschland
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very nice after service

Kommentare: In spite of easy use we have technical questions and supports, then CONREGO answers us very quickly. Amazing!

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you very much for your evaluation and opinion Kazuma! Best regards, Tomasz Chrosciechowski, Founder of CONREGO

Karol
joinowner in Polen
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best MICE partner ever we meet in Poland!

Kommentare: We are an incentive and event company that has been on the market since 2000. Never before have we enjoyed such a service as CONREGO. They are not cheap but very professional.
CONREGO has provided us with a dedicated platform to coordinate a big three-day conference with workshops, gala events and a fair. Features range from virtual invitations, through a custom website, newsletters, check-ins, access control, and statistics, to invoices and good-bye letters.
Our clients were thrilled!
Personally, I recommend CONREGO.
Karol Wagner join owner EVENTeam

easyfull

price

Ewa
Communications Strategy Senior Specialist in Polen

Conrego team is professional, focused on the high quality of its service and client satisfaction.

User friendly system easy to manage from the event manager point of view. Very high level of client service during every step of the project: creation of the system layout, trainings, service during and after the event.

System worked very well. I cannot see any negative aspects in the system nor in the client service.

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you for your kind review. It's always nice to read the feedback of a satisfied customer. Cheers!

Paula
Project Manager in Polen

Conrego - event without critical points

Kommentare: It is amazing people. Everything is possible with such a team. Every problem is only a challenge.

I'm really impressed how much time I have saved during the sales process. I didn't have any critical points during the whole organization of the event. Starting from planning, through implementation and sales, ending with registration.

Dariusz
Director of Careers Centre in Polen
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent functionality and exceptional support

Kommentare: After reviewing several systems supporting the organization of the event we have decided to choose a system Conrego that to the greatest extent meet our needs. Modern design combined with reliable functionality enables you to effectively build the image of the event.
A big positive surprise was the level of support offered by the company. All proposals to adapt the system to our needs were implemented very quickly. Additionally, the company unveiled a high level of knowledge and competence at the consultation stage of system functionality.
The advantages of the system Conrego include integration with multiple online payment systems, and multi-dimensional case management participants.

Full reception service. Dedicated graphic design for the website of the event. The possibility of individual modification of the registration system.

Wojciech
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for meetings professionals

Kommentare: I'm using Conrego from 2014 and i saw, how this tool nicely evolved. Working with Conrego team was always a pleasure for me - they saved my life few times :).

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you Wojciech! Working with you is always pleasure for us as well! Saving-life was pure coincidence, but CONREGO team is always ready to help :-) With best regard, Tomasz Chrosciechowski, Founder of CONREGO

Polen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent product!

Kommentare: I met Conrego Software and Conrego Team when I prepared conference for our client. The Conrego is very helpful - making Excel tables became obsolete, participants can register/sign up for event by themselves. Administration panel is easy to use, everything is perspicuous and intuitive. It's a good investment if you would like to increase the importance of the event. I highly recommend this product!

Antwort von CONREGO

Thank you Katarzyna! It's pleasure to see our efforts have value for our customers! With best regards, Tomasz Chrosciechowski, Founder of CONREGO