Great Hotel Booking And Channel Manager Software

Bewertet am 12.1.2019
Nancy S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is definitely a program you will enjoy using and want to recommend to others.

Vorteile: I had been with another booking software but even after working with them for over a year, I was still having difficulty understanding how to use their program. Well I started looking around and found Inngenius. They gave a trial period and I found that even within the trial period I was able to use AND understand how to use their system. It is that easy to use.
The personal customer care was incredible and very responsive. They go out of their way to make sure your issues are attended to.
They also continue to add features to the software like an affiliate program, coupon codes and pre-authorization of credit cards which has been incredibly helpful.
Another great feature is the ability to add several POS operations. Such as a gift shop and a lunch counter which can then be added to your guests bill or paid at the location separately.
You will definitely be a happy camper with this product.

Nachteile: There is one more feature I would really appreciate and that is an integration with third party auto-responders like GetResponse, MailChimp and Constant Contact.
They do have a limited email capacity installed with their product so you can give your guests arrival information, etc. But it is not conducive to long term contact with your guests.

Hi Nancy, thanks for the great review :D
We do have automatic emails and several email rules that can be established like automatic birthday wishes and confirmation, check in, check out, etc.. We also have a customer list that can easily be imported to mailchimp, etc, I will get in touch with you so I can help you set up these things. We also have smtp settings you can set up in the system if this hasnt been done yet. Talk to you soon :)

Easy , Affordable and Great Service!

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Pamela L.
Owner/ Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic! I HIGHLY recommend this program and its developers!

Vorteile: How easy it is to set-up and how great it works with third party sites, such as Expedia & Booking.com! I am not very computer savvy and it was so great to work with the customer representatives (who are ALWAYS available) as they helped my set-up Inngenius PMS. I was amazed at how easy it was and how much it helped me to keep my business organized.

Nachteile: There is only 1 very little glitch in the program. I wish it would always let me know when the customer is a repeat customer. Sometimes I find it hard to look up a past customer. Maybe this is an impossible request.

von Inngenius an 14.1.2019

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the great review! We do have memory and permanent notes to a reservation, so what hotels do is if they are searching for the customer and their name pops up from the memory, they ask if the customer has stayed before. If they say yes, in the permanent notes area, they enter "repeat guest" but first they ask especially if it is a common name like Jane White. Also, if the name is spelled differently the second time, it will not recognize it so the names have to be spelled the same. Hope this helps! Ill go into your account and make sure all our latest features are activated

Easy to use, good and responsive customer service, value for the money

Bewertet am 18.2.2017
Arber P.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Software: easy to use, visually likable, gets the job done, good statistics reports. Useful for small and mid-size properties.
Customer Service: April and Seth are very supportive and helpful for any questions that you have. They are very patient and understanding even if some questions from end users are retarded :) which is a huge plus in today's customer support era.
Value for money: very well priced. It gets the job done and saves you many hassles
Overall: would recommend to all my colleagues and have done so far! Starting with only one property have recommended to 5 other property-colleagues which now use Inngenius

Vorteile: Easy to use. Great customer support. They improve upon the software periodically adding new cool stuff.

Nachteile: I would like for them to increase the number of xml connections with other OTAs

von Inngenius an 20.2.2017

Hi Arber, thank you so much for your review, you made me laugh :D We are so happy you have stayed with us and we really enjoy having you as our customer and also thank you so much for your referrals your business is very appreciated and we love helping you so don't ever hesitate to ask for help :) Can you send us some suggestions for OTA's? We will work on this as well, and we will also be adding booking suite soon which will do CMS and a lot of other cool stuff :D

Pound-for-pound, The absolute best property management system online

Nima A.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We own two independently-run hotels in the Caribbean (37 rooms and 50 rooms). We did a lot of research on property management systems before going with Inngenius. The great advantage in their corner is their customer service and tech support. They are always available, even after hours. When they are not in the office, they will reply to an email within minutes. For me, that was a game changer. We tried their 30-day free trial for our smaller hotel, and our staff liked it so much, that we decided to subscribe by day number 10. After a few months we decided to try it with our larger property. We had the exact same response from our staff there. It took us just seven days to change to a paid subscription. The good thing is that it's a monthly subscription and we didn't have to install anything. It's all online. I can access the system from anywhere in the world, and most importantly, the cost is way lower than anything that I found out there. There's a lot more that I could say, but I challenge you to compare it to the other systems out there. Put it to the test.

Vorteile: Tech support and cost

Nachteile: Nothing

von Inngenius an 19.10.2016

Thank you for your kind words Nima! We enjoy serving you and hope to continue to serve you for a long time to come and meet all your expectations in our partnership

Awesome software for small property!

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Holly J.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We "inherited" Inngenius when we purchased two years ago. With a new business and new software, we had a lot of questions and they were incredibly helpful. Thorough as well as timely. We really appreciate the assistance we received.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and the customer service is stellar. For a company our size, and for the price, we have found Inngenius to be a great value.

Nachteile: There are some features on a few of the reports and guest look-up that I wish were set up a little different. Being able to sort by, or look up by certain fields would be nice (without having to download to excel). But, honestly, this is not a major issue.

von Inngenius an 25.1.2019

Thank you Holly! You can actually do a guest look up by using the reservation list on the left hand side, hit "clear all filters" and search in the box by first or last name. It will pull up all the records with out having to download anything :) Anytime you have questions feel free to email me and I will answer them right back

Easy, Efficient & Totally Affordable!!!!

Pam L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had looked at many PMS before deciding on InnGenius. First of all, the best parts of this system are the owners, April & Seth! They are always there to help (with an amazingly quick response)! The system itself is very easy to set-up (and I was a total novice). This property management system has everything and I mean EVERYTHING you need at a very reasonable price! April & Seth are always improving the system by adding updates (with videos, etc to help explain). InnGenius has made my life so much easier and organized; best of all, no more overbooking!!! I highly recommend InnGenius PMS - you will not find one better and you can't beat the price!

Vorteile: The ease of set-up, the comprehensive reports, etc and the owners, April & Seth.

Nachteile: So far, I have not found anything to complain about! I ma thrilled with InnGenius!

von Inngenius an 19.10.2016

Thank you Pam! It is nice to hear our long term loyal customer happy! It is always a pleasure to serve you and we hope to do so for many more years, thank you for your kind words and your business. We love hearing from you and you can contact us anytime :)

Great for our small Business

Roland W.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At the beginning we have been trying to capitalize on all of the features which InngeniusPMS can give you. But after 2 years now, we scaled back a lot, just because i have noticed that the daily operation of our small property requires much less then anticipated. InngeniusPMS can be the right tool for everyone in the hospitality Business!

Vorteile: InngeniusPMS gives us the whole package for an affordable price. From Frontdesk to POS operations.

Nachteile: Dont dont have anything in my mind really, as a started our business with InngeniusPMS right from the beginning. As i am using it a lot from outside of home on mobile devices, i must say that there are a few glitches when using my android tablet.

von Inngenius an 14.1.2019

Thanks for the great review Roland! We really appreciate your business and wish you lots of wealth and success!

Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Christa T.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have a small spa, hotel and cafe. Through InnGenius I am able to run all three businesses on the same software at an affordable price. The customer service has been exemplary.

Vorteile: Ease of use and training videos available.

Nachteile: There are a lot of moving parts to this software but that isn't a con to the software. It's the nature of my business.

von Inngenius an 25.1.2019

Hi Christa! Thank you so much for your review :))) Yes, we are trying to optimize the software all the time and parts go flying everywhere. I know it's frustrating just like when your favorite grocery store rearranges the whole store and you know the peanut butter was on isle 2 but now its hidden in the realm of the unknown. Anytime we do upgrades, please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions. We love hearing from you and it will give us a reason to hear from you :)

All-In-One System for your hotel

Ceema D.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall an awesome system, with great customer support and unbeatable price.

Vorteile: High Quality All-In-One system. Easy to use, fast, very affordable & great customer service. Extensive Reporting capabilities. You can setup the rates for 23 months in 1 screen. Have capability to setup rules for Yield Management.

Nachteile: I would like to see improvement in the booking engine to be on par with OTAs or other PMS providers. Would prefer to show rates only for the date selected. Would also like to see capability to have promo codes.

von Inngenius an 10.1.2019

Hi! Thanks for the review!! Yes we have promo codes now :) The instructions on how to use it is on the news feed. Hope you have a very profitable 2019 :D

Inngenius... Thank You !!!!!

Sam M.
General Manager /Operations Manager/Web designer
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the first time we tried out the Inngenius PMS system I was in total amazement ! We have tried countless hotel PMS software system and nothing seem to grab our attention. The staff at Inngenius is one of the most knowledgeable, polite, professional, and care about your motel /hotel needs when it comes to booking channel manager to reservations or just saying hello.. Canaan Village Inn is a #1 fan of Inngenius. Thank all of you

Vorteile: Fast, exactly what we need, never down time or crashing.

Nachteile: Nothing

von Inngenius an 19.10.2016

Thank you Sam, and yes, our conversions both business and casual have been very fun and we love hearing from you and your wonderful ideas! We hope to continue to provide you with (hopefully) unbeatable service but also value our partnership very much

So easy to use and learn

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Neil B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Thank you Inngenius for an excellent PMS. It is extremely easy to use with hardly any support required but they are always helpful when you do. Our hotel has increased revenue every year since we have been with Inngenius. I recommend it to everyone who is looking to take their hotel to the next level.

Nachteile: I would like to request if there is a way to keep track of all emails sent out for guest confirmation and folios.

Great PMS and always helpful customer service.

Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Ani M.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The pms is easy to use, it covers all the needs of our hotel and the customer support is always there for you.
I would definitely recommend to all properties that are looking for a pms that is cloud based, friendly, has great value for the money, and the customer support is super fast.

von Inngenius an 22.2.2017

Thank you Ani! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thankful to have you as such a loyal customer and we value you very much! We look forward to serving you and continue to improve our software to meet all your needs. If you have any suggestions or reports on improvements please do not hesitate to contact us. We are currently working on the software to make it as smooth as possible so any feedback is greatly appreciated :))

Great PMS for small properties

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Anson D.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We run 3 Boutique Hotels in Malta and have found Inngenius PMS to be the ideal tool to run our operations. It has the functionality of established PMSs without the pretentious pricing. Great value backed by a good team.

Nachteile: User Interface is OK but could be amazing given a little attention to detail.

von Inngenius an 14.1.2019

Thank you for the great review Anson! Hope you have a successful and profitable 2019!

Inngenius is the just as the name suggests, the genius in hotel management

Bewertet am 29.12.2017
Mercy O.
front desk manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The system is very easy to use and understand, makes reservations and housekeeping management very effective

Nachteile: difficulty in synchronizing new rooms added to the company's website. Have to use innconnect instead

von Inngenius an 3.1.2018

Thank you Mercy! we have enjoyed serving you since 2015 and look forward to serving you years to come :)

Awesome

Rei X.
Hotel Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The thing i like the most about this software are the “Reports”. They simplify the Finance Office way to much work.

Nachteile: Would be great if there was a mobile app so we don’t have to open browser/safari because it is not comfortable

One of the best PMS systems i have used for independent Hotels!

Roshan P.
EasyTech Associate
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Extremely user friendly, simple to use and to the point!

Nachteile: It's not highly customizable, i wish there were more customization options

von Inngenius an 11.1.2019

Thank you for your review Roshan! Hope you have a wonderful successful 2019!

Zenith.al Albania

Venera Z.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: rate management, real time monitoring, minimize human resourcing

Nachteile: extra add-ons, Bar POS, auto emails

Altea Lodges

Petrit S.
Managing Director
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: yield management, rate parity, mobile responsive

Nachteile: Party reservation, split rooms, history, trail

Great Cloud Based Software

Bewertet am 16.2.2017
Kevin C.
Rental Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to setup and did not take long to get the hang of the software. Works great on integration with online booking channels.

von Inngenius an 16.2.2017

Thanks so much for the review Kevin, It is a pleasure to serve you and Sid, and look forward to serving you in the future and value our business relationship very much! Thanks again!

Thank You Inngenius!!!

Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Julie C.

Kommentare: Changing PMS is a huge commitment from data entry, training and fear of the unknown customer support. I tried 5 different PMS before choosing Inngenius. Perhaps I would not have the same appreciation without that experience. The other programs I used had a complicated and time consuming reservation process. A reservation in Inngenius can be completed or edited in one screen, e.g., Name, Dates, Rate, Payments, Notes, ID Swipe, Memos. Another feature so important is the simple but intuitive interface. During the daily check-in we use the 7-day feature. I am surprised how often I zoom out to the 15 and 30 day to help with rates and trends. The most important feature, however, is customer support. In other programs, I was loosing thousands due to a mapping issue or hidden default pricing and couldn't get the issue resolved. Inngenius has never deflected an issue and I appreciate the accountability, problem-solving, and quick response to product enhancement. Also, the refresh rates must be really quick because I have NEVER had an overbooking. Thank you Inngenius.

von Inngenius an 23.3.2017

Awww! thanks so much for the kind review Julie! We appreciate your business and love talking to you on the phone :D

Great fit!

Bewertet am 6.1.2019
Kim W.
Reservations and guest manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have no complaints. We have been using Inngenius for our small Inn for at least 4 years.

Vorteile: The customer service since the beginning has been amazing. April has helped from day one with set up and continually with any questions I may have.

Nachteile: At first it was a bit hard to understand but once you get the hang of it it's a piece of cake.

von Inngenius an 10.1.2019

Thank you for your your review! I hope you have much success and revenue in 2019!

Great Software

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Samantha D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I never have to worry about missing a reservation because all my booking channels are synced with Inngenius!

Vorteile: I love the Calendar I never miss a reservation.

Nachteile: Nothing no complaints at all! everything is great

von Inngenius an 19.3.2019

Thank you Samantha!

PMS+Booking Engine+Channel Management+Yield Management

Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Anson D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Was looking for a suite that was able to handle the tasks required by large hotels but targeted at small boutique properties. INNgenious gave us all we needed at a great price point.

Vorteile: Top notch functionality

Nachteile: UI can be more attractive
Taxes between modules are not harmonised
Limited channels
Limited payment gateways (for European companies)

von Inngenius an 2.2.2017

Thank you so much for your review and input. We will definatley be looking into this now and we will try to find a better solution. If you have any more ideas/inputs, please feel free to write us at support@inngeniuspms.com. Again, thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated!

Since August 2014

Bewertet am 12.1.2019
Merlyn O.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I looked all over internet for a PMS that fits my small lodge and Inngenius was perfect for us, I tried others before and I was never happy, once I start using Inngenius I liked and been using it ever since.

Vorteile: Very easy to used, good technical support.

Nachteile: I would like that before any update, send a video of the changes.

von Inngenius an 14.1.2019

Thank you Merlyn, what a great request, yes we will email the customer with a warning for upgrades from now on and I can post the how to videos on the news feed on the sign in page :)

Very easy to use. Giving support anytime to every question

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Ina M.
General manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Functionality, easy to use from receptionists and good reports for management and finance. Good connection to channels.

Nachteile: when two different users open the same window and make changes ate the same time you cannot save the changes.