Über InventoryCloud

Die Inventarlösungen von Wasp sind für kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen kostengünstig und für große Unternehmen skalierbar sowie für beide Nutzergruppen einfach zu implementieren.

Erfahre mehr über InventoryCloud

In wasp Inventory Control i like the reordering feature stock tracking system and reporting system in inventory control.

Iphone app needs a lot of work, crashes often, doesn't flow nicely and has limited features.

Bewertungen zu InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 220 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du InventoryCloud bereits verwendet?

Greg K.
Manager, Information Systems in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SOM DAR Review

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The product is easy to use. We heavly use the report creation.scheduling feactures.

Turnover is a constant issue. Like to see more efforts on job aids

letzte Woche

Thanks Greg for confirming that InventoryCloud is easy to use. Do know that we have recently added additional job aids to our website to make getting started even easier.

David L.
ESTIMATOR in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Laminate Inventory

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A very positive experiance!

We are now able to track every sheet that comes in to the factory and return the unused balance

It is a learning curve, but using it every day is a plus to learning the in's and out's

letzte Woche

Glad to hear that you're having a very positive experience with InventoryCloud, David. Do know that we have recently updated our website with quick-training videos to help users get started.

Trent S.
Inventory in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

WASP Inventory Review

Kommentare: Over all my experience with WASP has been quite frustrating. I have had very hard times contacting customer support, and when there is an error that doesn't seem to make sense, getting in contact with customer support makes it feel even more impossible. I do however like the ease of use, it's very user friendly from a visible standpoint and doesn't deter new users like other inventory softwares do. WASP is perfect for small businesses with minimal moving parts that need basic inventory tracking at a fair price. Only with larger businesses will you see WASP's functionality decline. For our business, we believe we have exceeded WASP's capabilities.

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to introduce new users too. The interface is simple and easy to understand for people who may have not used an inventory system before. The design on the handheld devices is easily digestible and doesn't discourage new users because of its simple and familiar feeling interface.

Barcode customization and tracking has been incredibly painstaking to use. Many customization features are not easily available, even something as simple as adjusting the size of a barcode. The search features, while available, are very difficult to understand. Filtering the search items only further complicates the search itself. It would be nice if there was a filter just to see a single days moves, or if there is an existing filter for this, for it to be more obvious to the user.

Brodie F.
Warehouse Operations in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to customise

Kommentare: It is a great system with multiple features to assist many different industries, you are going to have small issues with in any OS.

Once you get the system set up to your needs and how to efficiently operate it, it is easy and quick to do your day to day tasks at any level. It's great to be able to access your information from anywhere.

if there is any network interference during any transaction type you will loose your progress. The other the issue i have is there are times when you will complete a transaction but the system wont register the transaction.

vor 3 Monaten

Brodie, thanks for your insightful comments. We are pleased to hear that you find InventoryCloud as easy to customize.

Md sabbir H.
Inventory Clerk in Saudi-Arabien
Möbel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

my review

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

ease of use, comprehensive reports, great features

slow processing speed with huge data

letzte Woche

Glad to hear you find InventoryCloud as being easy to use. Do know we take your input very seriously.

Mohammed S.
Mohammed S.
Supervisor in Saudi-Arabien
Möbel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: good for warehousing

History of each every items is most good thing.

search by serial number take some time its delay

letzte Woche

Glad to hear that InventoryCloud is meeting your warehousing needs.

Angel L.
warehouse manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly system

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: overall the experience is good, system is easy to use, lots of features that can be used, biggest thing is just the ease of being able to navigate

very well organized, easy to navigate, very user friendly

sometimes system can lag and take a few seconds to perform a command

vor 3 Wochen

InventoryCloud -- User friendly? Glad to hear you agree, Angel. Thanks for your experience.

Jacob M.
Warehosue Manager in USA
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love this!

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: has been great once we got it up and running

Live updates, see each user, good view of history

Need a good wifi signal, can be slow at times

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks Jacob for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. Always love to see the word "love" when our customers are talking about our solution. Thanks again.

Audrey C.
Material Supervisor in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wasp Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

The reports are very organized and detailed.

It is hard to learn this software but, the professional help was amazing.

vor 3 Wochen

Hell Audrey. Thanks for letting us know how effectively you are using InventoryCloud. Regarding training, you'll be happy to know that we've just improved our new users onboarding process.

Marlon M.
Fulfilment & Inventory Specialist in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Inventory Cloud Review

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is fairly easy to integrate. We have a lot of items to input and control and it made it easy. Having live inventory tracking helps a lot.

It has a very specific way of doing certain things. It takes time to get accustomed to it.

letzte Woche

Thanks Marion for letting us know that you find InventoryCloud as easy to integrate.

Anthony C.
Inventory Manager in USA
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Option for the Price

Kommentare: I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

Joseph J.
Inside Sales in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Darn Good Bang For Your Buck

Kommentare: Overall great experience, we use this tool daily and it has stream lined our inventory/sales process. It is nice to know what dollar amount of inventory we have at any given time. Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job!

Implementation is a breeze, adding new items to inventory and barcoding is a snap. Your quarterly inventory is just that simple as scan and go. The reporting features are immense and easy to use.

The search "engine" is a little temperamental and I feel I should just be able to pull up all of my items (about 5000) and just search for them in mass. The pull items from inventory feels "clunky" and not very user friendly. I should not have to jump back and forth between pages to get an item out of my inventory, it should be a "1 stop shop".

Hugo V.
Inventory Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Inventory Cloud

Kommentare: It's been very convinient for us to have the cloud set up, it given us more features / tools to get our orders processed and tracked through our shop down to the end user, It's a must have for any buisness

I've been using the Wasp Inventory Control for about 5 years now and just upgraded to the Inventory Cloud and it has been much easier to use, also the software gives the user the option of using our mobile devices instead of the scanner in certain cases. One of the best items also provided with the upgrade is the availability of creating your own custom reports very important in tracking your inventory . It's a must have program if you want to make sure all your inventory is squared away..

Only one real issue I've had is label printing not as easy as the previous version, Creating the label is not the real issue it's having to modify a labels size .. Not user friendly when it comes to label modification. Not a deal breaker.. I do have a work around only because I've been using inventory control for some time now.

Brooke H.
Assistant Athletics Director of Sports Nutrition in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Michael D.
Crating Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

Kommentare: Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

Kris R.
Scientist in USA
Chemikalien

Waspnest Inventory Control

Following are the best features of Waspnest product. 1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods. 2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting all the inventory all over. Several hours of was saved by this feature. 3. Any type of inventory process will require user involvement. Waspnest product makes this process easy and comfortable to users even with little or no experience in inventory and book keeping. 4.Importing and exporting to/from excel files is very helpful as it is easy to share the list of items with others. Vendor is very helpful in selecting the right product for our company. The cost of the software is reasonable even for small business to try out.

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature. Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard. It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.

Andrew H.
Lab Manager in USA
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product, but non-pro subscription is limited.

Kommentare: Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

The inventory management portions are wonderful. Everything is tracked in real time. Lists of low stock items, soon to expire products, and other tracking metrics work well.

The search feature is lackluster at best, unusable at worst. The non-pro subscription does not let me customize hardly anything. With a university lab's research budget I cannot afford the extra $5,000 each year for customization. Most things are still doable, but having custom alerts, report templates, etc. would be nice. Not $5,000 per year nice though.

Manjula K.
Group Head of IT & Information Security in UK
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Solution for Rapid Deployment at a Reasonable Price!

Kommentare: The system was easy to follow and understand. Once the backend structure was setup with the key terminology, the rest was quite quick to implement. There were some teething issues with aligning some of the internal processes with how the solution functioned but once these were ironed out, it provided us with a great overall experience.

This solution was easy to follow and implement with some guidance from the solution trainers. System was up and running in a few hours time and took a few weeks to align with the business processes. Due to the cloud hosted backend, administrative overhead is very less in comparison to the legacy on-premise solution we used in the past. Ease of use with the navigation also assisted in quick adoption by the team with very less resistance to the change. Great solution at an affordable price.

Reporting could be improved that can provide more flexibility

James J.
Warehouse Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

InventoryCloud is great for small AND big comapnies.

Kommentare: It is great when having to handle 200+ items. Also, it is very easy to navigate through and simple when using all the functions. My overall experience would rate it a 9 out of 10.

The ability to track items by a certain criteria. If it is by the serial number, by the lot, or by the date code. It helps tremendously by giving us the ability to keep every item visible and traceable with just a few clicks.

The check-in and check-out process. It is only a few options when handling this function, and wish there were more TRACKABLE options than what are given.

Jay N.
Warehouse Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game changer

Kommentare: Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Shelley P.
Customer Service Representative in USA
Verpackung und Container, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for any company who needs inventory assistance.

Kommentare: We can keep our inventory, orders, picks for specific work orders, and incoming items organized easily by using this system. It helps us a great deal every day here at our company.

I love that we can use it on the go. We can count our inventory going in and out while actually on the floor looking at it. It is easily used with our other systems and helps us a great deal with keeping up with the amount of raw material and finished goods we have here at our location.

The specific thing I did not like about the software was fixed with the last update. We had an issue when we tried to change an order. We were not able to delete specific line items in a pick or purchase order. We would have to make another with a different title. We no longer have to do that. We are able to delete a line item and something else. Yay. Go Wasp!!!

Mushal J.
Operations associate in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

Kommentare: I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

Aimee V.
SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR in USA
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Inventory Cloud

Kommentare: overall it is a great product very user friendly

This product is super easy to use and there is not a big learning curve for new hires.

I don't like that I can't see last month's inventory report it only has a running report on available inventory. I also don't like that it averages prices.

Brett C.
Director of IT in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Managing Company Assets Used in Internet Customer's Homes

Kommentare: We were able to solve the problem of knowing how and when to order new CPE equipment. This is vital to us as if we do not streamline inventory, this could result in us being delayed in providing customer's with service and stalling revenue growth.

The setup and training for this software is extremely easy. We quickly remove and add inventory to the system. We can use the software in a very simplistic capacity. However, as we have brought on a software engineer, we can do more complex usage of the system, including API usage for integration.

There is not a whole lot that we dislike about the software. It is very easy to get information in and out of the system.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks Brett for your glowing review. We're happy to hear you find the experience as extremely easy to use.

Bob J.
Engineering Services Manager in
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WASP Enterprise Edition

Kommentare: - Great software for the price and can be purchased with scanners, printers etc as one package
- On-line training supplied with purchase and technical help line is available to support unique-to-application issues.
- Software does a good job of providing inventory managment with very efficient uptime.
- Has options for multiple warehouse locations that can assist in controlling inventory or used for unique applications.
- Check-out feature or expiry date can be used for other uses such as alerting system as to when equipment calibrations are due

- Easy to use and quick uptime for new users. - Adminstrator protected to limit user access for multiple functions - Alert tab accessible to all users identifies overdue actions

- Requires work arounds to control inventory lot numbers that are approved for use vs lot numbers that are rejected for same part number - special notes added to describe part number or lot are not visible from main inventory screen - hard copy bar code labels default does not include lot number description when tracking of multiple lots is required - E-mail notification require an assigned iIP address that is not feasible for systems where users that login/out of system.