Über TrueCoach

Steigere dein Trainingsgeschäft mit der individualisierten Nr. 1 Coaching-Plattform für Personal Trainer. Teste es 14 Tage kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über TrueCoach

Easy to use, great customer service, price is right.

Some of the programming features are missing, that would make it even more streamline.

Bewertungen zu TrueCoach

TrueCoach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 841 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TrueCoach bereits verwendet?

Sophia
Sophia
Physical Therapist in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TrueCoach is the best!

Kommentare: This has been a phenomenal platform to grow my business on. I find the interface extremely manageable from the coaching side and from the client side as I program for myself using this software. Very easy to monitor results, communicate with clients, coordinated with payment plans, everything is really nicely integrated into one platform.

I love how easy it is to organize a training plan for competitions, including book marking particular days and planning peaking, Deloads, etc.

Has had some occasional glitches throughout the years but the customer service team has always been great about fixing any issues as they come up.

duane
trainer and founder in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING PROGRAM!!! Clients love it and so do I!

Kommentare: Overall I would definitely tell others in the industry that TrueCoach is a simple, effective and amazing product that will keep you engaged with your clients while keeping them accountable to you.

TrueCoach was a godsend for me to keep training clients during the pandemic. I've never used an online platform for any of my training, but this made it easy for me to program for my clients' needs as well as keep them accountable. They have an extensive library of exercise videos, but you can also add your own or grab a link with youtube etc.- simply amazing! On the client side of things, the feedback I got was "simple to use"; "love the video demonstrations"; "love checking in". If my clients are happy, I'm happy!

There was nothing I didn't like about this program. It met all my needs, which in turn met my clients' needs too :)

Tom
Head Trainer in USA

Great Interface but...

Kommentare: All of my clients are individuals. I do zero group training. At first TrueCoach was great, but the more clients I get on the platform the more issues I have. Customer Service has been great at responding but only responding. Unfortunately problem resolution has been non-existent. And now TC has just increased the monthly cost. Unless something changes I am planning to migrate my clients over to a new platform, probably TrainHeroic.

The best thing about TrueCoach is that the client-side interface is very simple and easy to use. From the coaching side it's also very simple to onboard a new client. The next best thing is its integration with MyFitnessPal.

1. There is no simple daily body weight reading input. You have to create a "metric" for daily body weight as a workaround. 2. The coaching apps have zero functionality besides allowing you to view activity and send messages. Any program changes or assignments need to be done from a web browser. The android coach app just doesn't work. I get zero notifications. On some clients trying to view activity results in a white screen and needing to force close the app to restart. 3. Some clients' videos and pictures do not load and I cannot see or view them. Customer Support says to tell clients to do XYZ instead of resolving the problem. 4. Not easy to shift working/rest days on a client calendar. Would like to insert a rest day that simply pushes all other days to the right, or delete a day. Much like inserting and deleting cells in Excel. 5. Not easy to change a work schedule for two clients on the same program. I.e. one wants to do MWF while the other wants to do MThSa. Template is created for MWF but then the second client needs manual adjustment on their calendar.

Corey
Gym Owner / Head Personal Trainer in USA

TrueCoach Software Review

Kommentare: I just wanted to note that I own the company but do have two trainers that work with me. There was no option for independent contractors under the drop down menu in the previous section when asking about company size only "employees" and since they are not employees I chose myself as the answer for how many are in the company but there are two other individuals that train with me as independent contractors.

The customization of everything! I have used Trainerize in the past and I thought it was a little bit more on the playful/less serious side of training and that was not suited for me. I want the best software for my clients with the ability deliver a professional-level service. TrueCoach allows me to customize anything and everything that I need for my programming in the easiest way.

There is no option to charge for individual personal training sessions. I want to be able to customize all of my pricing for my clients and do invoicing through TrueCoach as a one-stop shop for my invoice and I can not do that right now with the current product/payment options. I talked with customer service and it looked like there was a way to do it if I would set up a recurring weekly plan and then do some other stuff but it all seemed confusing and I didn't want to test with my clients and find out I wasn't doing it correctly I want it to be very simple and something I can use with ease. Single session charges and customizable invoices for each month would be amazing! When plugging in for nutritional questions the top of the title still says "workout" or something training-related. It would be good if that could be customized. I would also like the colors customized to fit my logo. I do not enjoy the purple being delivered to my clients on the user interface. I want it to be black and white like our logo.

chelsy
Personal Trainer in USA

My Success is all thanks to TrueCoach

Kommentare: Overall experience: Excellent!

I’ve been using TrueCoach for a LONG time (since it was originally called “fitbot” and didn’t have an app!). I love that the team is always improving the software for both clients and trainers. Because of TC, I’ve been able to grow my business into a six-figure coaching program where I can have a handful of customized clients AND pre-made programs for more passive clients/passive income. It’s user-friendly on both sides, simple, and attractive looking. I had tried other software programs before that are probably great if trainers want to add in more nutrition and other details, but for those of us just looking to create high quality fitness plans with video feedback/submissions, detailed cues, and easy tracking — this is where it’s at. My favorite features: - My clients can submit videos and I can submit videos back in response. - Written feedback is also very easy - Messaging clients is simple - I love being able to upload my own exercise library AND being able to outsource other links in case I haven’t filmed something myself - Copying & pasting has saved me soooo much time with workouts and adding subtle progressions

Least favorite parts about TC: - Managing subscriptions was complicated for me since I wasn’t able to do one-time billing as well. I bill my clients separately now. - I do wish we could have days where instead of adding a workout, we can add a write up. So no A, B, C sequencing. I just use the workout format to write in educational posts for my clients and it works fine but I’d love if there was a plain option (kind of like rest days but not rest days). - I wish I could organize my clients into “folders” rather than tagged groups. Having folders to click on would be SO helpful instead of having a long list and then always needing to click on the tag I want to focus on.

Dani

True Coach app review

Kommentare: My overall experience was good. I continue to use the app despite its flaws.

User-friendly, and very easy to understand.

The coach side of the app is not user-friendly and never works on a cell phone.

Jesse
Jesse
Founder and Head Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TrueCoach is the best programming software for coaches and trainers

TrueCoach is a medium for translating value to my clients, monitoring their success and progress, and creating a consistent service.

No contracts, no checking people into time slots in the gym, no scheduling system. The feature rollout has plateaued. It feels like TrueCoach is built and other companies will pass it in terms of the value prop. People are primarily on TrueCoach due to first mover advantage but will it stay that way?

Bex
Bex
Personal Trainer in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great remote coaching software

Kommentare: Great. So good for my coaching business! Means I can manage so many more clients than before

TC is very convenient and streamlined to use. I can get programs out to remote clients quickly and they’re great quality from a customer perspective

Sometimes fiddly when writing up different days, can’t save a draft without filling in all the exercises

Bo
Bo
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Happy Coach, Happy Clients

Kommentare: overall I am happy with it

Relatively straightforward and customizable

nothing worth noting at this time which is good

Clayton
Clayton
Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best online platform so far

Kommentare: I had a great trial run with TrueCoach. I am choosing them for my online training clients. I'm looking forward to new features shortly.

I've used a few different online training platforms, but TrueCoach has been the easiest to navigate for me and the client. Has a clean look and has a good exercise library with correct form shown unlike some other platforms.

There isn't a payment processing option, but is in work according to TC support. Has a few less features compared to competitors, but I know they have a lot in the works.

Ryan
Sport, Selbstständig

Happy long time user

Kommentare: Satisfied. Like being able to go in per client per day and write workouts on the fly without having to sit down and write a full 6-week program.

People that buy a 5 week program from me can't have access to the videos forever without me leaving them active and counting against my client cap and driving my monthly price up even though I'm not making money off of that client any more.

Sandy
Health Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software for the price

Kommentare: It served my business well, it didn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it had what I needed in order to create and deploy workouts

This product was very easy to learn, and what I liked best was how fast and easy it was to create a workout.

I wish it had better messaging than the basic texting

Anna
Strength Coach in USA

The best out there!

Kommentare: Overall, I have used this software for 3 years now and I wouldn't change to anything else. Best out there!

I love being able to copy and paste training sessions onto the next week. Editing is super simple and my clients always get what they need. Responses are sent real-time and I can do everything from my phone if I have to.

Sometimes it can be a little slow with the video uploads. Which can be frustrating for my clients.

Danielle
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for individual custom programs!

Love the easiness of payment & vast movement library.

I wish it had more options for nutrition, like the client being able to see their nutrition history or having an option for biofeedback markers. It’s be awesome if it had the option to set up reminders for clients as well if they haven’t filled out a section yet.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best option for individual fitness programming.

Kommentare: Our team loves TrueCoach. Other platforms I've used, especially in the functional fitness realm, can be limiting to certain types or styles of workouts. If I can dream it up, I can program it in TrueCoach. TrueCoach has greatly opened up our ability to remote coach effectively. It allows us to have a higher level of communication and connection with our off-site AND on-site clients through its multiple touchpoints from workout results, to comments, to chat features.

Go beyond simply assigning sets and reps. The more freeform style of TrueCoach allows you to program more complex pieces and add nuance while still providing great organization of training cycles, weeks and individual workouts. I would love to see where they can go with the metrics tracking but it's already come a long way in the two years I've been using the software. TC seems to really listen to the coaches using the platform and continue to upgrade and innovate to improve the efficiency and experience of programming workouts. The addition of an iPhone app also greatly improved my client's experience by making it even easier to access workouts, communicate via message, access movement demo videos and smoothly upload their videos for me to review.

Rarely, but on occasion, the screen will freeze up and/or not save the workout I'm in as intended. If the internet connection isn't stellar this seems to happen quite a bit more. Most noticeable when traveling and using other wifi sources. I've gotten home from trips and had people ask if I really wanted them to do the same workout 3 times? It hadn't shown that way on my end but clearly kept re-saving which was obvious when logging back in later.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so thankful for them.

Strength and Conditioning Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A must for coaches to stay organized

Kommentare: Overall, truecoach is super responsive. They get back to me in minutes and have always been helpful! I’ll be a customer for a long time! They have come a long way from Fitbot!

Truecoach is very easy to begin working with clients or athletes. Easy to use, program, and implement. I use it daily to program and communicate. Truecoach is always updating so now I can bill, create pre-written programs and access more movement videos. They even reached out to see how they could improve more. I love that they now have a feature (coach profiles) where you can now advertise through truecoach and have a lead system in place.

Sometimes Truecoach will glitch on either my end or the client’s making it hard for me to program or clients to access programming but it’s very rare. Hoping that truecoach will make a teams section to that coaches working with athletes will have a better way with working with large amount of athletes. Also hoping they can integrate with Whoop and other software programs besides just myfitnesspal.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

True Coach is the truth... for functional fitness.

Kommentare: I absolutely love True Coach. The platform is consistent with the direction of fitness and I believe their staff continues to keep their fingers on the pulse of the functional fitness industry.

I love the library of information that is available to me. I’m a CrossFit enthusiast, certified by NASM-CPT, PES, CES, BCS, CNC (CNC pending), NCSF-CPT, and I believe it is within my scope of practice to use mixed modal training (I do not Rx benchmark WOD’s for clients), but not call it CrossFit. A lot of the exercises available are things that I use for clients, i.e., front squats, back squats, deadlifts, and kettlebell work. I even program for myself, which is a big plus for me. I especially like that True Coach doesn’t cater specifically to the Bodybuilding community (nothing against the BBC). Bodybuilding has its place, but the average consumer can find that stuff anywhere. Today, everone does bodybuilding splits. As a professional, its not my cup of tea. I also love the fact that i can program for online, in-person, and/or both types of clients. It makes my business scalable monitarily and is a great tool.

I could use some waiver forms, or have the ability to upload my own. Maybe I haven’t looked hard enough, but that would be great. How about workout cards for the day... spoke with someone on how to blow up the workout on your screen, but something wirh an actual filing system/archive option. If i was given an opportunity to be a part of the True Coach team, I’d take it. I’d like to see calculations for measurements and more data - as it relates to the client, in order to quantify their improvements. Again, maybe I’m not looking hard enough at the platform.

Charissa
Community Partnerships Lead in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Movement Coach In-Person and Virtual

Kommentare: My peak coaching career began right before the pandemic in 2020. Having TrueCoach was the perfect tool to keep the momentum going and my clients committed as they had the flexibility of online coaching both with video or just the training plan - as TrueCoach provides all that we need with the training plan calendar layout, note tracking, communication, and exercise library/video sharing. This provided an access approach to training that allowed our clients to stay on-track despite the uncertain times.

The exercise library - as a personal trainer a part of a team - we value collaboration. This feature allows for us coaches to be able to share new exercises that supports an area of growth that one or more of our clients face such as lower back pain, hip pain, foot pain etc.Being able to track the overall stats such as particular goals reached and when, as well as organizing key metrics allows for a great end-of-year summary that both celebrates the client's achievements, and provides ample momentum for the upcoming year's round of goal setting.

A great sign for us coaches is when our TrueCoach account tells us we don't have enough space, because we are full to the brim with clients! This is a sign that our overall methodology is a success. However, of course, when it comes to TrueCoach, the one thing I like least are the client profile capacity limitations.

Nikki
Personal Trainer in UK

TrueCoach is the best!

Kommentare: Overall a great way to connect and work with way more clients than I can do on a 1-1 basis. To have the luxury of online and face to face really is great. It's also allowed my clients to get better results from the increase in training volume and staying accountable week to week in a positive way.

This software is so easy to use and all of my clients agree. It has some great features such as a large exercise library, daily notifications for workouts or missed workouts, personal portal to constantly review progress. Integrating this into my business was so easy and since the pandemic happened it's definitely transformed a section of my business for the better. I'm about to go on maternity leave and it means I can leave my clients with plenty of choice for workouts and they still feel accountable while I'm not physically on hand to keep an eye on them 24/7.

With going on maternity leave I have been able to set up the function of recorded classes as they're easy to add to the exercise library. However, I think it would be good to make the app more class friendly too in the sense that they don't have to tick off workouts and have more freedom/flexibility to choose what they want to do. I have guided my clients to not feel pressured into ticking workouts off or doing what is set for each day as I wanted to leave them with as much choice and freedom as possible while I'm on leave but I do worry that they will be effected by seeing 'missed workouts'.

Dexter
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

TrueCoach takes the hassle out of managing fitness programs

Kommentare: Like I said, I am generally happy with the software. But it needs scheduling and appointment reminder capabilities. I enjoy using TrueCoach but if a competitor comes along with comparable software that also includes the scheduling feature, I would likely switch to the competitor.

I love the interface and capabilities of the software. In particular, it makes it easy to copy/paste workouts so that I can make minor adjustments to numbers over the course of a few weeks as my clients progress.

I would like a scheduling capability built into the software. I should be able to see a calendar with all my clients listed and their times of appointments (and billing dates). TrueCoach should be able to send automated reminders to clients about their appointment times. This is an ABSOLUTE MUST!

André
Nutrition & Fitness Coach in Deutschland

André

I like the flexibility of the software and the possibility to use own templates

It is only in english and most of the options are for US Citizens, I would love to use TrueCoach in german and get the same usable add-ons.

Corey
Online Coach in USA

Solid App

Kommentare: I've used other apps similar to this, but true coach really just made it a lot easier and a lot more streamlined. Essentially saving me time, and time is money.

I like how easy it is to use on my end as well as on my clients end, as well as a lot of the features like tracking measurements, photos, and being able to connect to my fitness pal. It's easy to write programs, as I don't need to type the exact exercise in the search bar. It uses more keywords, which is very convenient and very nice.

Sometimes I feel like it's kind of pricey, the initial price of 50 bucks isn't too bad from 0 to 20 clients, but then I pretty much doubles once you get 21 clients. This is fine, and I understand it, it's more that I personally usually flow around 25 clients and for those additional five clients I paid more than double what I initially paid. Although, I feel like there's enough in value and it really streamlines my work that the extra costs don't matter.

PJ
Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

If you're a coach, you need this software

Kommentare: I've been a customer for a LONG time and the TrueCoach team continues to innovate the app without packing it with a bunch of bloated features we really don't need.

TrueCoach helps streamline the coaching, programming, and communication required to provide a high quality experience to my athletes. It's easy to use and the value (cost) is incredible for what you get and what you can then provide to your clients.

Only downside is I wish I could create programs for people who don't want/require one-on-one coaching and interaction.

Brooke
GM/Head Coach in USA

Coaching Made Easy

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very pleased with this product and the ease of use not only for me but for my clients. It's accessible to everyone of them and the video library makes sure my clients know what the movements should look like when I can't be there to guide them through it.

I love that I can add videos for each and every movement I request of my clients so they can see how the movement should be executed. Additionally, the ability for them to add video and enter comments on each of the movements is incredibly helpful for feedback and knowing how to better adjust things for them in the future. The ease of using the app on the client side is great. I have yet to have a complaint on the client side of the use of the system.

If I click out of the screen while working on programming for a client, the system can be finicky and doesn't always save my work. An auto save option would be a huge help so I don't have to reenter things if what I've entered goes missing.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

TrueCoach is the Industry Standard!

Kommentare: The biggest help TrueCoach has provided is scalability. Without the platform, I probably wouldn't be able to handle more than a few clients along with my Master's studies. Now I have almost 10 and feel in complete control, even looking to bring on another coach soon.

I love the workout builder, various features of client management (weight, metrics, notes, etc.) messaging, and integration of payments. Being able to sync with MyFitnessPal is also so convenient to help clients track nutrition as well. TrueCoach is easy to use and has saved me countless hours of adminstrative work so I get to make better connections with my clients and get them results.

I would love to see the addition of habit-based nutrition coaching and other metrics for lifestyle, such as sleep and meditation. Making TrueCoach a one-stop-shop for health coaching would be the dream. There are also occasional bugs with myself and clients with the app, but they have remedied themselves over time.