Über TrueCoach

Steigere dein Trainingsgeschäft mit der individualisierten Nr. 1 Coaching-Plattform für Personal Trainer. Teste es 14 Tage kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über TrueCoach

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie TrueCoach bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best programming software I have used

Kommentare: I have no longer had to rely on using an excel or google sheets type format that is awkward for writing and can get confusing the longer you use it. Clients love the ease of use of TrueCoach and communication has never been better.

Do you want to spend more time then is necessary programming? This software greatly enhances your ability to effectively and efficiently deliver programming to clients. Reviewing results and communication is seamless. Its design allows for organizing what your plan is and then translating that to a program that delivers it in an attractive format . Their new app is incredible.

Sometimes it is a little slow to respond, something I know they are working on

Antwort von TrueCoach

Thank you for the kind words Andrew. We truly appreciate your support.

Kerry M.
Master Trainer and Nutrition Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

True Coach helps me save time and serve my clients better!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love True Coach!

I love the ease of creating programs and the flexibility to edit the templates I create. I am very happy that my clients enjoy using it too and can navigate the app with ease. I especially like the quality of movement demonstrated in the videos. I find being able to add my own videos essential and I appreciate that feature.

Some times glitchy. Frustrating to use with my iPad when designing workouts or needing go change something on the fly. Lack of diversity in body sizes and races in videos. I wish clients had ability to move a workout to a différente day or edit which day it was completed on if they do a workout from the past. I would love it if I could hear the app tally total volume of reps and amount of weight lifted as well as more automaticity in programming out acute variables for progressions (the only feature I miss from trainerize). I need a tutorial on the metrics feature. I need to go see if I can find some help. I really like this feature but haven’t take the time to use it fully.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: My PT Hub

Warum TrueCoach gewählt wurde: I also used Trainerize TC had saved all my info and programs so I didn’t have to start from scratch when I came back!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCoach: TC had saved all my info and programs so I didn’t have to start from scratch when I came back!

Richard R.

Truecoach Review

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has served it's purpose but it feels like you guys are focused more on expansion than improving the product for exciting users.

It is light and quick - easy to navigate. It is quick to program.

I don't like that you can't easily save individual workouts to drag and drop or load into the calendar. I don't find the programs feature useful. I need to copy and paste in two different tabs and can't see my workouts when programming. Not very functional for coaches. I don't like that there is no progression feature and that you need to type in text for sets and steps. It leads to too many user errors. I don't like that you guys are adding features like payments instead of fixing these use issues. I don't have confidence that you are working on them or see the need. I also do not like that the price doubles from 20 clients to 21. That does not make sense and is not friendly for mid-tier coaches with a moderate workload.

Sandy L.
Health Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software for the price

Kommentare: It served my business well, it didn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it had what I needed in order to create and deploy workouts

This product was very easy to learn, and what I liked best was how fast and easy it was to create a workout.

I wish it had better messaging than the basic texting

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Coach Catalyst und Trainerize

Warum TrueCoach gewählt wurde: The other software was clunky and it wasn't quick or easy to create workouts

Zuvor genutzte Software: Fitbots

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCoach: Cost and ease of use

Kyle B.
Fitness Coach & Teacher in USA

TrueCoach: Truly Amazing!

Kommentare: The biggest benefit I've noticed is a time saver. From dealing with spreadsheets and emails in the past, I was always sifting back and forth trying to find and track information. TrueCoach has made that a breeze, so I can focus more on client service, rather than waste time.

What I like most about this software is that it's made for coaches who not only LOVE to program exercise and training programs, but also want ease of use to quickly write programs to see progressions and client results. From the bench mark features, to 'exercise history' features, TrueCoach has it all. I'm able to track any data I want on my clients and see their history with the assessments as well. The notifications work just like Facebook, so there's no confusion on notifications you've seen or not read. The video aspect is HUGE for me and my clients because I like my clients uploading their film of exercises. Through TrueCoach, I'm able to slow the video down, do a screen capture video, and send it right back to them with critiques and praise in a matter of minutes.

What I 'don't like' about the software was the transition from 'FitBot' to 'TrueCoach'. I think 'FitBot' was a more fitting name and told people what they were getting, but they wanted to rebrand and come out with an app. The app is knew and has some bugs, so I have my clients save the website on their home screen. It acts better than the app (until improvements are made) and it's more user friendly. It's a growing pain that they'll get past, but it's a slight annoyance for now.

Edward C.
Founder and CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use and saves time

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I signed up for TrueCoach when the pandemic happened. My corporate gym had to shut down and my friend who’s independent recommended TrueCoach, I signed up for the month free trial and got 3 clients on it and they really enjoyed the interface and the demo videos. I love how over time I was able to add videos, workouts, and so much to the app that I can’t see myself using another service. Really great service and my clients don’t have to pay to use the app which is awesome because I don’t want to them to pay the app to get access to a service they pay me directly for.

What I love about TrueCoach is that it’s both web and app based. My clients love the emails they get so they get the workouts, see it, and get it done. It’s also really easy to save programs and upload video demos into the database for your clients.

One area they can improve on is their app availability. Some of my clients have Android phones so they are limited to where they can access the material.

Mitzi C.

Tool for Online Success

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall expereince is positive. I have used almost all of the other competitor software options, but True Coach is by far my top pick! I have all I need in one location and I can get it done in a timely manner.

True Coach allows me to create programs, keep track, and communicate with my clients. The software is easy, integrative, and encouraging. My clients love the accountability and the interactive component.

The only cons are in the editing process. Sometimes the drag option doesn't work properly. Also, the copy paste function is not always reliable. I just see inconsistencies in the creation and editing processes.

Valerie P.
Prenatal/Postpartum Fitness Coach in USA

For Fitness Professionals Who Prefer Simplicity

Kommentare: With TrueCoach, I

I enjoy using TrueCoach because it is straight-forward and simple. Yet it gets the job done! My clients seem to also enjoy the use of the app to receive short messages, nutrition tips downloads, and their online fitness programs.

So far so good, I do not find any issues with this software at this time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: My PT Hub und Trainerize

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCoach: I choose TrueCoach because it was tech-friendly, attractive, affordable, straight-forward.

Clayton J.
Clayton J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best online platform so far

Kommentare: I had a great trial run with TrueCoach. I am choosing them for my online training clients. I'm looking forward to new features shortly.

I've used a few different online training platforms, but TrueCoach has been the easiest to navigate for me and the client. Has a clean look and has a good exercise library with correct form shown unlike some other platforms.

There isn't a payment processing option, but is in work according to TC support. Has a few less features compared to competitors, but I know they have a lot in the works.

Rose R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love It

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I Love it.

I love True Coach and use it daily. I hope to see a price drop.

I would like to see a price drop to retain clients.

Holly P.
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great when I first joined, but waiting for some needed developments

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good but I find the price jump & no. of clients jump from 20 straight to 50 is very big and actually discourages me from taking on about five more group clients that would put me in the 25 range. I had never considered moving from TrueCoach before but I do find more and more of my friends moving and recommending other softwares that have more of the functionality we need as community becomes so online in the age of Corona. Whether this functionality becomes available on TC may well decide whether it remains worth it for me.

I love the ease of attaching videos to movements and receiving videos from clients. I also like being able to save workout templates to assign and edit later.

I wish there were options to be more social between clients on the platform if they wanted to because this can really help with adherence and retention, even for individual training clients. I also wish that the nutrition side offered more detail - ability to see food logs from MyFitnessPal would be huge and let me get rid of an additional software I have to pay for for this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TrainHeroic

Warum TrueCoach gewählt wurde: Their interface is clunky and hard to deal with both on trainer and client side.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trainerize

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCoach: At the time I felt TCs functionality was better and I was hoping the nutrition capabilities would be expanded. I have been disappointed on that front.

Juliet H.
Coach in USA

TrueCoach for 1:1 coaching clients

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it is good, very simple to manage and my clients have a great experience with it.

-It is a simple interface -Allows me to keep in great communication with my clients -I love that my clients can upload their videos and I am easily able to give them feedback -It's great that there is an app -The programs feature is crucial for my business!

-The biggest logistical issue I've run into is adding clients who have used TrueCoach with a different coach. It is always a process of me messaging for help, needing to add the client to the conversation, then you all manually changing the client over to my platform, with additional follow up messages to make sure everything is resolved. It would be great if this process could be automated, for example sending an email to the client saying that I've requested to work with them and have them confirm they'd like to work with me and have their account transferred over. -Other than that, just additional features! For example, I do sessions and/or calls with my clients. I would like to have a space to upload recordings of the zoom calls and call summaries. Some sort of centralized shared notes space would be great where both of us could comment and edit. This would increase the interactive nature of the platform and allow for additional communication with my clients. -Expanded video library, there are a good number of exercises I have to find videos for myself, I probably am using the provided video library 50% and my own videos 50% -A scheduling feature would be great that maybe connected to google calendar, again to keep everything on the same platform -I currently use a program called coach's eye to analyze my clients' videos and give feedback. It would be cool if there was a feature built into TrueCoach for that

Peter C.

The best software for Personal Trainers / Online Trainers / Fitness Coaches

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic! They're support team is great as well.

I've tried pretty much every software there is out there for fitness trainers and coaches. Even when a new one come alongs that seems like it may be comparable as far as features and ease of use are considered, I'll get a free trial just to see. And TrueCoach by far beats every competitor in my mind and experience. The functionality and customization in the ability to adjust programs, videos, text, workouts, etc., nobody else can touch. It's the simplest and easiest software to use. They continue to make additions such as the MyFitnessPal and Stripe integrations that make it possible for you to do more and more in there. They allow me to deliver content to my clients that aren't even workouts (which is so helpful), such as nutrition guides, resources, web links, and I can do check ins within the app, and so much more. TrueCoach allows me to continue scaling my business in bringing on more clients without ever having to worry about the software not being able to keep up. TrueCoach is king in the industry. They've won my loyalty without a doubt.

The only thing, and this is getting really not-picky, is that I have found on other software platforms, that they have a lot of pre-built training programs that they share with their users. TrueCoach has a very small amount of these. If there were more, that'd be cool but it's not a huge deal to me.

Ben P.
Strength Coach in USA

Constantly improving!

Kommentare: TrueCoach has made my business experience much improved. It has allowed me to do what I love to do, spend more time working with and developing programs for athletes. It beat the heck out of using spreadsheet after spreadsheet to create workouts, share information and trouble receiving the appropriate data from the client. The TrueCoach team is constantly listening to feedback with a goal of being the best training software available. I do highly recommend TrueCoach over the other platforms that I have seen.

The interaction between the client is one of my favorite qualities. It is now easy to upload unique videos that can be accompanied by videos or explicit detail. It is also now possible to download videos that the clients upload, making it easier to either share their success or anaylze on a platform better suited for this type of detail. Designing workouts is super easy, and the use of video demonstration is one of the favorite for clients. The other thing is, their team is constantly trying to improve the platform and make it the perfect blend for the coaches and athletes.

I use multiple screens and have to refresh each one each time in order to get my up to date changes. I once received a message and did not refresh a 3rd screen and it remained for several weeks after I read it and cleared it out of another screen. Retrieving past exercise history for some specific needed data is not super clean. You still have to filer through chronological date order to receive much of the information you might be looking for. Also when creating metric (repeatable workout information) sets, it's still a detailed process to go through all of the steps to get the workout information out to each client. It would be easiest if you could desing a workout, and then copy and past it, howerver you still have to write it in, but could copy and paste it as soon as you write it in for one client. There are other platforms that this is the case. This would make it easier if there were older workouts that turned out to be a really good measure of their fitness, however, it is not easy to go back through and find that data after the fact. Many other people from a coaching persepctive really want an app, but for me that is not as much of a priority.

Frank C.
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fit Bot to TrueCoach the app keeps getting better and...

Kommentare: Solving the problem of what did the client do 3 months ago in their program. Can take notes which any of the coaches I bring on later can see. Clients enjoy it and can use it without me having to use a slide show to explain to them how to use it.

Where to start? Well, I keep liking more and more about this software as the company keeps growing.I've been a user for 3 years plus. They keep adding more features, hosting webinars and other digital products that further develop me as a coach. The client side of the app looks and feels amazing! Honestly, it looks like I pay a lot for this software. Super easy to use, super easy to connect with clients through the app if you just do online coaching. They keep upgrading!! Oh, wait I said that already, well that's because it's a PRO! Once when I first started using it I had set up the wrong card and I called in on a Saturday, freaking out and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered the phone, troubleshot the issue and because I didn't have the right card on me, did some TrueCoach magic and gave me a few days to set things right.

I've yet to find any, honestly, the team deals with bugs super quick and you have to consider the multiple device platforms the coaching side works on and with. Ahh, I guess because I've yet to receive doughnuts in the mail for my loyalty?

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best option for individual fitness programming.

Kommentare: Our team loves TrueCoach. Other platforms I've used, especially in the functional fitness realm, can be limiting to certain types or styles of workouts. If I can dream it up, I can program it in TrueCoach. TrueCoach has greatly opened up our ability to remote coach effectively. It allows us to have a higher level of communication and connection with our off-site AND on-site clients through its multiple touchpoints from workout results, to comments, to chat features.

Go beyond simply assigning sets and reps. The more freeform style of TrueCoach allows you to program more complex pieces and add nuance while still providing great organization of training cycles, weeks and individual workouts. I would love to see where they can go with the metrics tracking but it's already come a long way in the two years I've been using the software. TC seems to really listen to the coaches using the platform and continue to upgrade and innovate to improve the efficiency and experience of programming workouts. The addition of an iPhone app also greatly improved my client's experience by making it even easier to access workouts, communicate via message, access movement demo videos and smoothly upload their videos for me to review.

Rarely, but on occasion, the screen will freeze up and/or not save the workout I'm in as intended. If the internet connection isn't stellar this seems to happen quite a bit more. Most noticeable when traveling and using other wifi sources. I've gotten home from trips and had people ask if I really wanted them to do the same workout 3 times? It hadn't shown that way on my end but clearly kept re-saving which was obvious when logging back in later.

Antwort von TrueCoach

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so thankful for them.

Melanie S.

Can't live without it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall great software. I have access to all created workouts, can view previous reps/weights and track progress for my clients. Great copy paste features save tons of time and it is easy to use and navigate. I love that I have a growing library of my own videos as well as access to their huge video library. Great product and I highly recommend!

I love how simple the software is to use. I also love that I can easily upload my own videos. Communication with virtual clients is smooth, technical support is helpful and responsive, and it takes my business to another level of professionalism.

Not many cons to report, but I do wish that I had easier app access to my in-person client's training programs. When a remote client logs in for their workout, it is a clean and simple view where they can record their results. Since I use TrueCoach to create all my workouts, it would be nice if I had that clean view from the app when I'm recording results for clients (instead of them having access to the app). It's still all possible, you just have to use the browser version. On my wish list for TrueCoach is the ability to have the app appear as my own logo and be able to fully customize the colors instead of having just a few choices.

Fitness Professional in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

True Coach is the truth... for functional fitness.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I absolutely love True Coach. The platform is consistent with the direction of fitness and I believe their staff continues to keep their fingers on the pulse of the functional fitness industry.

I love the library of information that is available to me. I’m a CrossFit enthusiast, certified by NASM-CPT, PES, CES, BCS, CNC (CNC pending), NCSF-CPT, and I believe it is within my scope of practice to use mixed modal training (I do not Rx benchmark WOD’s for clients), but not call it CrossFit. A lot of the exercises available are things that I use for clients, i.e., front squats, back squats, deadlifts, and kettlebell work. I even program for myself, which is a big plus for me. I especially like that True Coach doesn’t cater specifically to the Bodybuilding community (nothing against the BBC). Bodybuilding has its place, but the average consumer can find that stuff anywhere. Today, everone does bodybuilding splits. As a professional, its not my cup of tea. I also love the fact that i can program for online, in-person, and/or both types of clients. It makes my business scalable monitarily and is a great tool.

I could use some waiver forms, or have the ability to upload my own. Maybe I haven’t looked hard enough, but that would be great. How about workout cards for the day... spoke with someone on how to blow up the workout on your screen, but something wirh an actual filing system/archive option. If i was given an opportunity to be a part of the True Coach team, I’d take it. I’d like to see calculations for measurements and more data - as it relates to the client, in order to quantify their improvements. Again, maybe I’m not looking hard enough at the platform.

Charles L.
director in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

even trump couldn't create trump-bot

Kommentare: saved time
improved communication

multimedia playing is easy = we can create, share, upload, download videos so easily, communications with clients are easy. You guys are so quick to implement stuff. The ''print'' button took 5 days to be alive.

I always need to program on my comp and I notice my sight is getting poorer. Lol That would be awesome to wanna see my clients day of training on the same page, so trainers on floor would be able, on a glance, to know who does what today walking around the gym. But that's really because this field can't be left blank. Also, maybe sharing workouts online on the socials would be cool. I could tag my friend on FB or IG saying : hey bro! Look at my PR, my video, etc. Then you add your fitbot logo and you are all over the place. (I'll take 10% for the idea :P ), then those comments you appear in the comments sections of the socials AND Fitbot. maybe sending automatic emails to clients that show up maybe sync some info of Zen planner/other software with Fitbot ?! maybe integrate a superslow to the video API? Maybe add a dropbox feature in each client profile, so i could modify docs on the spot easily AND take photos in png format and do my consults follow ups. maybe add a program design planification sheet option into each clients profile so we can get estimates of ''how long before client X increase X mvt/workout'' (if you need more info on that let me know I'll explain). you guys are awesome.

Antwort von Fitbot

Thanks for the the review Charles. Glad to hear you enjoy the ability to print out your clients daily workouts! We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to keep improving the platform.

Matt S.
Remote Coach in USA

All virtual coaches will one day use Fitbot. Not a question of if, but when they choose to adopt.

My path in virtual coaching started entirely manual, adopting systems from several electronic formats like email and Drive. This process, which now looks archaic, resulted in an entire workday per week to catch up with non-automated tasks. These tasks ranged from sending workouts, collecting results, engaging in outreach, hunting down Youtube videos, etc. Fitbot slashed all of those manual process, I had to learn on the fly, and drafted them into an automated system. In summary, you could say my favorite aspect about Fitbot is the 'admin' work it does behind the scenes for me. I get to do more coaching, and less busy-work necessary to the management of clients.

The software is still in it's infancy, and I do not default that. Universally humans are striving for connectivity. Ironically in an age of immediate internet access globally, our race is as LEAST connected as ever. Fitbot does provide depth in the connection of client-to-coach. However, Fitbot is missing client-to-client interactions. In the system of OPEX, for example, our immediate goal is to reach 1,000 simultaneous clients in a virtual system. My challenge to Fitbot is creating echosystems where that volume of individuals can meaningfully connect with tribes of 50-150 people like them. They need to feel engaged with seeing others' results and progressions, not watered down with a potential never-ending stream of results.

Antwort von Fitbot

Thanks for the review Matt! We appreciate all of the feedback you've given us over the past few years. We've got some awesome new features in the works, can't wait to get them out in the wild!

Philip M.

Easy-To-Learn, Intuitive and Reliable

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's helped me change the way I help others for the better.

1. Ease of use for client 2. Ability to upload my own videos 3. Ease of program building 4. Response time and engagement with True Coach support team

1. Inability to assign weekly programs. Training sessions are restricted to having to assigned to specific days. This is unrealistic - nobody can commit to training on the same day, week in week out. This negatively impacts client compliance and sometimes causes complaints of anxiety caused by red crosses due to missed workouts - where in fact, the client just chose to do the session on a different day. I've suggested this at least five times in the past three years of using True Coach: coaches should be able to assign weekly programs, so clients have the ability chose which workouts to do on different days of the week. 2. The exercise library that comes with the software, is sometimes ok, but mostly not. Most of the exercises are performed with sub-par form / technique. 60% of the exercises I prescribe are not available. Being able to upload my own has been a valuable. The vast catalogue of available exercise demos could be much better categorized because there's no way to know what's available unless you specifically search for it. I think a revamp of the library, including exercises that are outside the small scope of CrossFit would be great.

Perrin B.
Fitness Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review for TrueCoach

Kommentare: Overall, I've been extremely happy with TrueCoach and their customer service over the years. Communication has been improved over time as they've grown their team. Like I said previously, there have been some one-off issues in the past that disrupted my processes but were solved. After experimenting with similar software, nothing compares to TrueCoach.

TrueCoach has provided a tool for me to be able to better communicate with my clients. Before TrueCoach I would spend countless hours messing with spreadsheets, email, and text messages. Their platform has allowed me to streamline my process so I can communicate better and more efficiently. The company is constantly innovating and reaching out to their clients for feedback that drives their improvements.

Any software in its infancy will always have bugs and need improvements. Over the years there have been some issues that disabled usability or didn't allow me to access a feature at certain times. All in all, none of them have been a huge deal and they were eventually remediated. I'd like is billing/payment processing ability, but I know that has been in the works for a while long and assume there are good reasons it doesn't exist yet. The product works much better for individuals over teams. I'd love a platform where I could communicate with a team or group all at once vs solely in individual profiles. I.E. a chatroom or group similar to what exists on Facebook.

Lee-ann W.

Great Investment in my Business

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good. Helpful, easy to navigate, customer support is quick; easy to use for my clients.

I love how this software gives me a dual role in my clients' lives. They have a program that they can do on their own (DIY product) combined with having access to me (a real live trainer) that allows me to hold them accountable and allow them to check in with me daily as well as allowing me to provide feedback on their programs immediately. It also is convenient because it organizes all of my client's programs and data (metrics) in one place. I also really enjoy how I can upload personal videos for my clients to use in their programs on this platform.

I wish there were more true coach demo workouts available to review and use especially in this time of COVID where most people are stuck exercising at home with no equipment or maybe as little as a resistance band. I would also like to see a feature where I can do lives on True Coach to give special bonus content to my current users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trainerize

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCoach: I had seen instagram stories of other trainers who referenced using true coach a lot, so I signed up for the free trial and was hooked after that.

Todd E.
Fitness Coach in USA

The best PT Software On The Market

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Trucoach was the first software that I loved from the start. I have demoed 8 before I found Trucoach. The price is reasonable and the support is great. I tell all my colleagues about it constantly.

Ease of use, keyboard shortcuts, the exercises and video library.

No PayPal integration, no android app and needs more customization

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ptEnhance und My PT Hub

Warum TrueCoach gewählt wurde: Too complicated

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trainerize

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCoach: Ease of use.

Daniel J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This is the the tool that can make or break your business!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: TC has been a great tool AND group to work with - the team is incredibly responsive and the periodic updates to the software have been welcome (payments has been a huge plus).

TrueCoach does the best job helping me connect with my clients. The variety of ways in which I can create touchpoints remotely is incredibly helpful in terms of providing top-notch a service.

In my opinion, nothing anyone creates will replace the experience of in-person 1-to-1 training. Occasional technical glitches like the site freezing while I am programming a workout can be frustrating but not terrible enough to make me question if I should use another tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TrainHeroic

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCoach: From the exercise library to the layout itself - TH just never felt as though I could get into a rhythm with work due to the weird learning curve.