Filtern nach:

Über Venzee

We're a product information management tool that allows vendors and retailers to connect and share data in real-time.

Erfahre mehr über Venzee

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2017

"It is a cool idea, I think they have potential- for now my experience has been frustrating. "

Kommentare: So far, not a whole lot. If it worked like they say it should, it will update easily and in real-time.

Vorteile: The support help I chat with on Venzee if friendly and I think they have an interest in helping you.
It is a really cool idea! As their technology advances, I think they will be a real blessing for online retail.

Nachteile: What is most frustrating for me is how SLOW it transfers to my online store! I make a change to a product and it usually takes DAYS to transfer to my website-sometimes the changes doesn't even make it to my store. I have to keep a close eye on it to make sure. If it doesn't go through- I have to let the chat support know. To which they will 'check my account' and usually delete and remake the export. As far a details on why there are so many problems, I have no idea. They don't really explain things, but just redo a lot of things. I have been trying for about 5 months get my store set up and we still are not there yet. FRUSTRATING!!!!
Also little things like when I'm editing my export, there is no 'save' button. I have to do everything I want then hit send. If I forgot a little something, I have to wait days for the export to go through, then I am able to go back and edit it again.

• Quelle des Nutzers