Stratics Networks Bewertungen

von Stratics Networks

Über Stratics Networks

The only IVR platform on Earth where you can run Surveys, Polls, send Ringless Voicemail Drops, SMS and deliver Voice Broadcasts.

Erfahre mehr über Stratics Networks

Leigh-ann P.
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Very helpful people and really cool service"

Kommentare: I’ve used a few messaging companies for ringless voicemail drops in bulk SMS messages I’ve used a few messaging companies for ringless voicemail drops in bulk SMS messages.These guys are definitely the cheapest and have by far the most professional operation. I am not an easy customer to please and I do demand a lot but they have stepped up every step of the way. Special thanks to Chris!

Vorteile: I like that it was fully unlimited I also like that there was a risk-free trial. The first time I tried it I only needed it for a few days so I cancelled my account and got a refund the same day. They made everything extremely easy and I came back a few months later and I have been with them using them ever cents.

Nachteile: They don’t have text to speech however the support department put me in touch with a company that quickly integrated the voice to text over streatics networks API

• Bewertet am 18.1.2020
John D.
Director of Demand Generation
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"Very Happy so Far"

Kommentare: I have about 50,000 people that have interacted with my company over the past 5 years and email is just not cutting it. I gave up on this but then started to try some of Stratics Networks services and the list started performing again. I paid for the first 3 months of service on my second day using them. I can't say enough good about the customer service and that fact they always answer the phone and are very helpful.

Vorteile: Customer service is #1 for me and they have impressed me here. There are a lot of features that focus on ROI and analytics as well I also like the fact that its unlimited and I don't have to pay per minute or peruse for Ringless Voicemail and SMS. I had some question on the beginning and booked a training and anytime I call they pick up the phone.

Nachteile: I don't love agreeing to the terms every time I log in but I get it and only takes half a second.

von Stratics Networks an 12.6.2019

Hi John, Thank you for your review. We are happy you are enjoying the software and happy finding our customer service team helpful. We believe the customer is ALWAYS #1 at Stratics Networks.

Please remember we are open 7 days week and we are always happy to help with anything at all.

Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks

• Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Alan N.
president
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Had to signup to see all features - now they keep charging me!"

Kommentare: Zero

Vorteile: Great sales pitch. Their sales materials are great, to get you to try them.

Nachteile: I signed up, as was only way you'd let me experience all, as soon as I did, I called and cancelled service. Then even though was told I wouldn't be charged, I was, I called again, same man said well fair to pay 1 month, I said not fair but OK and cancel my membership. He said would. He apparently did not. Our organization has law firm on retainer, so happy to have them contact you. So cancel my membership which I first cancelled minutes after signing up and have never used any of your offerings. Do not turn this over to same sales person, as he isn't a good person. Alan

von Stratics Networks an 12.6.2019

Alan,

We are sorry you feel this way.

Our staff worked tirelessly to help you and spent a great deal of time with you. We did this because we want all of our customers to succeed.

You didn't mention that despite us having no record of a cancellation request, we took you at your word and gave you a FULL refund for the previous month and canceled your account without issue.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
James C.
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"Great for Realtors!"

Kommentare: I have used this for over 2 years and I plan to keep using it. So Overall I am very happy.

Vorteile: I use this software to follow up with my realty leads. It is quick, simple to use and very effective. My time is important to me and the ROI is there.

Nachteile: Mobile app could be updated a little more often but works well.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Chris G.
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2017

"Great Ringless Voicemail Drops!!"

Kommentare: I use them for Ringless Voicemail Drops and IVR Surveys. By the best company i have used for this and the customer service is awesome too.

Vorteile: Massive amount of features for RIngless Voicemail Drops and the PrecisePoll IVR Polling Product.

Nachteile: It could use a update but i hear its coming out soon in HTML5

von Stratics Networks an 6.6.2019

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is said people only take the time to write a review when they are upset so we appreciate the kind words.

We are glad you are enjoying the IVR services. You should check out our Unlimited Bulk SMS as well.

Also we are in the final stages of releasing our HTML 5 version of the platform and I promise Chris you are going to love it.

We have live support 7 days a week so call us anytime if we can help with anything at all.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2017
Taylor V.
COO
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2018

"Best Value RVM"

Kommentare: We use Stratics to send thousands of RVMs a month to follow up with our database and new leads. This has been a very effective strategy, and we are happy to find a software that keeps the costs down.

Vorteile: Got the job done at the best price. If you are looking to send a high volume of RVMs, this is a great service. The package rate for unlimited RVMs every 3 months makes cost per voice message the lowest that I have seen. I don't believe there is any reduced quality of delivery or tracking - we have been very happy.

Nachteile: Slybroadcast seems to be nicer on the eyes and a more user-friendly, but Stratics gets the job done for lower cost.

von Stratics Networks an 6.6.2019

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is said people only take the time to write a review when they are upset so we appreciate the words.

We are glad you are enjoying the Unlimited messaging packages. That concept took 2 years to develop and your right there is no lower cost on earth then our Unlimited plans. It often works out to a fraction of a penny per message.

Also we are in the final stages of releasing our HTML 5 version of the platform and I promise Taylor, you are going to love it.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Andrew R.
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2020

"Perfect for what we need!"

Kommentare: I am very happy with the results I am getting. Wish I had discovered Stratics earlier.

Vorteile: Since I have been using this to keep our customers up to date on events and special promotions at our restaurant we have been seeing increased results. This software is a key part of my marketing strategy. It is easy to use and priced right.

Nachteile: Have not had any issues worth mentioning.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2020
Nhu F.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Terrible platform"

Kommentare: The platform is terrible, hard to understand and use.
The sent out rate was very low so I figured out that it's cheaper if I choose other platform where I can pay as we go.
I tried to cancel the subscription but the website doesn't provide any place that users can cancel the subscription by themselves. The only way to cancel is sending an email to "
<cancellation@straticsnetwork.com> but it returned my email twice while they keep charge me for the next billing. They refused to refund me for the second billing.
Horrible service. Never recommend this service.

Vorteile: They offer unlimited package that I want to use. But first I tried their trial package $99/month.

Nachteile: It's complicated and not easy to understand their functional, reports. I called to technical support many times to figure out why my campaign cannot go through. I called a lot to understand meaning of their terminologies to make sure I understand all right.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Adam L.
Print Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Happy with this product."

Kommentare: I would recommend this to other marketing businesses looking for a new tool in their arsenal.

Vorteile: This product is a great additional revenue stream for our company, as we look for new ways to help our customers market themselves. They have been very helpful in showing us the ropes of this software.

Nachteile: I would like a pay as you go option and this does not seem to be available at our level.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Wayne W.
ceo
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2019

"Be Careful! - Fraudulent Sales and Billing Practices "

Kommentare: Very unethical company. We agreed to a one month paid trial and they kept charging our corporate credit card for another eight months until we discovered what they were doing. When confronted they with this unethical activity, they essentially said - "too bad, go pound sand". I have rarely encountered a company and management with such unethical business practices. Take my advice and stay clear of them.

Vorteile: nothing in particular. they must have some satisfied customers who use their service.

Nachteile: We didn't get any results from the paid trial offer, but they kept on charging us for 8 months even though the offer was for a one month paid trial.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Katie K.
Music teacher
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2020

"Great for Communication and Promoting Events "

Kommentare: Cue happy dance

Vorteile: We use this for our music and performance school to keep parents and students informed about closures, important scheduling changes and upcoming events. This has been far more effective than any other tools we have used in the past (email and flyers).

Nachteile: I have never used another service, but there are no specific cons that I can think of. It meets all of our needs.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2020
Mike D.
Insurance Agent
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"Worthless Service: Could Not Use RVM Service"

Kommentare: Worthless was the perfect word. And the best part of it is that they refuse to refund my remaining balance. I was going to cancel the service and lose 10% right after I found out I couldn't use the RVM feature, but they talked me into the IVR's. Silly me. Now they claim since it has been 2 months since I signed up, they can't issue me a refund. Do not trust this company with your money. Shady and worthless.

Vorteile: Nothing. There was literally nothing to like about it. Having to sign in every time and "Accept" their terms of service was a waste of time. The RVM's were unusable since the phone list I had was full of cell phones. I wound up running a few IVR campaigns, and the only people to ever "press 1' to get transferred wanted to be placed on the DNC... even though if they would have pressed 2, they would have automatically been placed on the DNC.

Nachteile: Everything. It was a nuisance to navigate the systems, uploading phone lists, accepting the terms of service every single time you log in, and starting a campaign.

von Stratics Networks an 18.6.2019

Hi Mike,

We have live support 7 days a week and we are always happy to help, you should have just call us Mike. You never called at anytime to ask for help.
Agreeing to the code of conduct takes about 2 seconds and it is 100% necessary. The Stratics platform is extremely powerful and we need to ensure our users understand the many rules and regulations that are involved when using automated messaging.
I also understand you did not get you the results you hoped for the first time you ran your small test. Keep in mind. YOU designed your campaign,YOU obtained and uploaded your data and YOU recorded your message NOT us, It is unfair to place blame.

Also, you can cancel anytime with ZERO penalties. We want users to try all of our products 100% risk-free. We have a very clear policy that is listed on our website.

We have over 30,000 users and a 10 year reputation that would disagree with you, however we are truly sorry you felt this way.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2019