Business Card Reader

Very Convenient

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Paul N.
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Typically reads the card quickly and integrates well with my phone

Nachteile: Sometimes I have to correct data, especially from business cards that are less traditional

The Business Card Reader made organizing and updating business contacts efficient and easy!

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Abigail K.
Administrative Assistant
Vermögensverwaltung

Kommentare: This software makes organizing and uploading business cards easy and efficient. In the past I've spent hours searching through my Rolodex for certain business cards and I even will spend hours organizing my rolodex in alphabetical order. This software took hours out of the process by allowing users to simply scan and upload business cards into a system that organizes the card information in fields.

Vorteile: I love that this software allows assistants to easily and efficiently update contacts for executives. I would spend hours organizing various Rolodex's for organization and the Business Card Reader helped me execute this task in a matter of minutes. The software integrates easily with Outlook and Google Mail to make processing and organizing business card information even faster!

Nachteile: While the Business Card Reader is an excellent product, it did have a few minor malfunctions that halted it's ease and efficiency. Occasionally, the card reader would malfunction and read "blank" business cards, resulting in me having to manually enter the information on the business card into each field so the system could organize it correctly.

Really liked this application

Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Oleksii K.
Java Developer
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used their app Business Card Reader for Bitrix24 at work. It is very easy in use and images were recognized greatly.I can advise this app for everyone.

Vorteile: easy in use
user-friendly interface
good recognition

Nachteile: none

Great app for mobile business card data upload!

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Marcy B.
Program Manager

Vorteile: We love using this tool as a way to get our business card information/data uploaded into our CRM quickly and easily! With just two taps, data is instantly transferred into your database. This app also lets you create and add additional data to your business card contacts. You can process up to five business cards per minute.

Nachteile: There is no unlimited plan from what we can see. You are charged in tiers based on the number of recognitions you use each month.