Filtern nach:

Über RASTRAC

Mobiles Softwarepaket für Ressourcennachverfolgung, mit dem du die geografischen Spuren und den Status von mobilen Remote-Fahrzeugen anzeigen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über RASTRAC

Alberto C.
Alberto C.
Jail Administrator in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vehicle Tracking Made Easy

Kommentare: We have been using RASTRAC for years to track our Fleet. Dispatchers can see in real time where our fleet is at on a map. When a unit needs to be dispatched to a specific location quickly, this software enables the dispatcher to find the nearest unit.

I liked the real time tracking of our Fleet.

The software delivered what was intended to deliver so I do not have anything I liked least about it.

Wayne F.
Operations Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TOTAL SATISFACTION WITH RASTRAC DEVICES

Kommentare: Since the first day I met a Rastrac representative I have been totally satisfied with their customer service and their devices. The devices we use allow us to track equipment location and mechanical operations. They allow us to make decisions about our equipment while the equipment is in the field that we could never do before. We are able to determine possible equipment malfunctions as they begin to happen and determine operator error as well. The ability to determine operator error has decreased our number of nuisance service calls by 75%. This has been a huge savings in money and time. The device information has also allowed us to correct equipment problems in the early stages that also save us a tremendous amount of time and money. The ability to know where all of the equipment is at all times almost eliminates all stress. I am totally satisfied with the Rastrac equipment and their support team.

Easy to use and great support

n/a

Ronnie S.
Purchasing Agent in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It has been ok. We have had some units that were not reporting and I never received notification.

Kommentare: Eventually I get the information I need.

After spending some time navigating through the website, I can get the necessary information that I need.

I don't like the time it takes to navigate through the website. It needs to be more user friendly. I have found some units were not set up for non-reporting as all units were supposed to have been setup.

Jeff G.
Rundfunk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Service and Support

Kommentare: Manning Navcomp has been outstanding in customer service. Helping in solving problems as well as helping develop new way to us this product. The sale staff is away available to answer any question on new and old products.

easy to use. lots of feautures

none

Timothy C.
Rental MGR for CTX in USA
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Service.

Kommentare: We at ASCO have had two big projects where we need Mr. Wells and Rastrac and they have pull through both times with flying colors. ASCO is vary pleased with Mr. Wells and the service he has provided to us.

we can find our equipment.

very little.

Ronnie G.
operations mgr in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

over all good experience and very proffesional

What I like the most is the fact that I can create geo fences, check the gauges on trucks and create weekly reports of when and where my trucks have been.

Stephanie G.
Mexiko

Excellent service, functionality and operability

Kommentare: Use of platform to provide service to clients, expectations fulfilled and pending improvements to avoid slow operation,

The functionalities provided by the platform

Sometimes it operates slowly

Shawn W.
Account Manager in

Best Fleet and Asset management service in the business

Kommentare: Outstanding fleet management and asset tracking software. There are two models, a thick desktop based application and a web based solution, which gives us a great deal of flexibility in terms of use. With a hardware agnostic approach Rastrac gives a wide range of solutions for in vehicle monitoring, as well as mobile resource management from a smart phone or hand held, and also remote monitoring and tracking for fixed as well as mobile assets. Rastrac does not lock us into a proprietary one solution fits all management software, but provides options and most importantly flexibility in our asset management software that evolves rapidly as the M2M landscape changes daily.

Alicia S.

The support staff Review

Kommentare: The customer support is wonderful! customer suppor representatives have been great! Thank you so much for all your patience with me too. The trackers that are on my equipment have helped me keep track of where my equipment is and has also played the part in recovering equipment that was stolen.

Kenneth O.
Manager Materials Managementq in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Rastrac is a great product and assists us everyday in monitoring our fleet usage.

Kommentare: Rastrac is easy to use.
Reporting features are very useful.
There are sometimes issues with the product and the browser.

Angela M.
Office Manager in USA

I have to track our drivers to insure that they are where are supposed to be at the correct time.

The "real-time" tracking has come in very handy when we need to have our guys change their route at the last minute.

I find it extremely difficult navigating through the screens and the fact that It can only be opened in "FireFox" makes it even more difficult

Antwort von Manning Navcomp

Thank you for your review, Angela. We're thrilled that you are finding the software handy when you need to change routes. We have reached out to you and shown that FireFox is not the only browser you are able to use for the Rastrac software. Please let us know if you have any other concerns. Thanks again!

Crystal S.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Anytime I have any sort of issues they always come through and resolve my issue. They always take time to listen to my concerns.

Wayne F.
Operations Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I have been using RASTRAC for several years and have found the software to be extremely user friendl

Kommentare: My experience with RASTRAC has been totally positive. There is nothing negative about RASTRAC. The software is user friendly and RASTRAC has made changes on a regular basis to keep up with the ever changing technology environment. RASTRAC has a representative named Michael Wells and he is the best representative of any company I have ever seen. RASTRAC is a superb company. I would recommend RASTRAC to everyone.

Heather N.
Vice-President in USA

Revelations have occurred!

Kommentare: We love this service! We had been having issues with employee disputes on times and this has essentially gotten rid of that issue. By knowing where the fleet is at all times we are able to pinpoint the discrepancies with employee time issues and either confirm whether accurate or not. It has saved us a lot of money and time spent arguing with employees. I recommend this service to everyone we meet.

Terry F.
IT Director in USA
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vehicle tracking

Kommentare: The team worked with us to find the best solution and followed through to make sure we were taken care off. Good job.

Kelly T.

Good as gold!

Kommentare: Peace of mind is worth everything , and Ractrac gives it to you on a silver platter! What a wonderful and professional organization , and I cannot speak highly enough of the gentleman behind the organization, Randy!
Do yourself a favor, and if you are considering a tracker service, contact Ractrac today!

Dana G.
Administrative Specialist in

Great customer service

Kommentare: Tracking our equipment was a first for us. Gus helped us figure out the solution to our tracking needs and got us the equipment quickly. When our tracking unit went out, they promptly analyzed the unit, replaced a defective part at no charge and got it right back to us. Everyone I've talked to at Rastrac has been very friendly and helpful.

Scott A.
Technical Systems Pontifex Maximus in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Whats up with Skippy?? Why is it so good!!

Kommentare: Same with Rastrac!! Why is it so good?! Couldn't ask for more!! It has a predilection for finding vehicles that is uncanny!!! I feel it could prognosticate the vehicles location given the use of Einsteinian special relativity in the code. Hmmm..... Until next time, thanks for all the fish!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Joan F.
Office Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

So easy even a grandmother can use it!!!

Kommentare: This system has been a GOD send to me and our company!! The staff is extremely pleasant and take their time with helping you . From Sales to Tech support have been wonderful! Even for this not so computer savvy employee !!

Dan P.

Great Service/Product

Kommentare: Worked with a customer rep and staff to get unit turned on and tested. They explained the unit
and how it worked in a timely manner. Thanks, great job

Hector Z.

APD RASTRAC REVIEW

Kommentare: GPS is awesome. Great sales and customer service!!! Rep is a great saleman and is easy to access. Rep the installer does quality work.

Adrean A.
Investigator in USA

Excellent vendor

Kommentare: I was very happy to learn that this vendor has taken over the company who was servicing my GPS needs. It is all a smooth sail now.

Kevin M.
President in USA

Rental store asset management

Kommentare: Software is easy to setup and navigate. Notices / alerts when equipment leaves a GEO fence seems to be sporadic.

Donald M.
Equipment Superintendent in

RASTRAC

Kommentare: The RASTRAC system is the easiest system that I used, have had no problems with any of or units to date, the website is very easy to navigate.

Meer S.
Technical Support Advisor in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

About the Software Reports and Hardware.

Kommentare: We were using the devices MT Gu, MT GI, MT GL and Some satellite devices.
Devices are simply superb. But It needs to be improved in Hardware and Software Reports.
Regarding software reports,
We need Speed Reports with duration i.e how much driver over speed the vehicle on given limit.
and Location Speed Reports (If we apply the speed limit to the location, those records should be displayed within that location with given speed limit).