Über ShipStation

Webanwendung für Versand und Bestellung, die mit über 150 Versandunternehmen, Marktplätzen/Einkaufswagen und mehr verbunden ist. Automatisiere Aufgaben und drucke Aufkleber via Stapeldruck.

Erfahre mehr über ShipStation

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ShipStation

ShipStation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 894 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShipStation bereits verwendet?

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really beats the other options!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Justin
Justin
Business Owner in USA
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShipStation Is the Best e-Commerce Shipping Tool!

Kommentare: ShipStation was an excellent tool to help grow my small business. I am able to see orders from multiple stores that I operate. I have shipped over 20,000 items and I am still shipping products using ShipStation. The

It is by far the best e-Commerce tool for shipping and logistics. It helped me grow and run my business immensely. I was able to easily plug in the stores that I operate and it worked like a charm. It populated all the orders without any problem. I also liked the shipping discounts that it provided, as well.

I found it a little clunky to use at first. I had trouble navigating the orders. It is really a warehouse type of tool which I had to get used to. I had to learn to how to navigate using the software which didn't seem as intuitive as shipping on eBay or Etsy, for example.

Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in class order management, but inventory management is flawed

Kommentare: Positive. I've tried numerous competitors, but keep coming back to shipstation for just doing the business of shipping things flawlessly. If they would add inventory syncing and kitting/bundling, this product would be literal perfection.

The workflows, batching, labelling, general UI and UX and the user-centric engineering make it obvious this was designed by product managers who have done ecommerce, rather than their competitors who are software engineers first and have no clue what store owners actually want.

The inventory managenet is one way; anything you sell on any channel will decrement Shipstation's inventpry, but it won't then push the new stock count out to connected stores. Also therefore no support for kitting and bundling. They recommend you check out other integration partners but most of those cost 300+ per month which is 6x what I'm paying for Shipstation. They have competitors who offer these features free or cheap, but the competitors lack in the order/shipping management features.

Daryl

It works fine - Integrates with everything really well

It integrates with everything we need - far more than any other tool It also provides the best out of the box reporting of any tool

Some of the functionality is just kind of weird compared to other tools we've used. Most of it is quite similar, but we run into things that aren't great from a user experience standpoint ocassionally.

Richard
Shipping Manager in USA

New Version Is Broken

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been working, but so many features are not implemented well. They do not listen to the community when it comes to improvement/needs. Some missing features from the new version that are necessary for an efficient workflow.
It's really easy to make a mistake while shipping/combining and there's no way to undo the mistake without crazy work arounds. They took a working program and turned it into garbage.

The only option I can find that integrates into our workflow

New version broke a lot of the necessary features I need

Marco
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love ship station

Kommentare: We love it …my sales team uses it. I use it. I track with it. We use it each day. We save money with it. It’s pretty user friendly. Can’t live without it now.

It’s pretty awesome. We had trouble before we found this with high shipping rates. This product saved us money and gave us a great way to manage and integrate all our shipping and orders. We are grateful.

Nothing. Even the customer service chat is good - ideally I’d like a phone number for customer service but that’s ok.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use software

Kommentare: Great so far, I used many different software and this one offered the best rates and the easiest to use platform.

It is super easy to implement, it has a lot of features to make your job faster and it has good customer support if you have a bit of patience.

I don't like that I can not put insurance into auto re charge for more than $100.00

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shipstation Makes Multi Channel Shipping Insanely easy

Kommentare: I love it. I love that it offers to combine orders from the some customer together, I love that I can create global rules for each platform. I love that it integrates with every platform and you don't need to worry about having any kind of issue there. It works with special shipping options like seller fulfilled prime. Really could not be happier.

Integration is a cinch. YOu really need next to no technical knowledge to set this up on most platforms. Once you create all the rules anyone and I mean anyone can just come in and fulfill all your orders.

Honestly, I would say that I wish it was free but it is as I like to say WEP - Worth Every Penny, and it doesn't really cost very much.

Jamie
Jamie
Managing Director in UK
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The solution I've been searching for

Kommentare: I have found the customer support to be more than excellent and that it is included within the 30-day trial period. Special mention to my customer support agent, [sensitive content hidden]. His knowledge of the system and platford is very good, as is his attitude and patience.

The user interface, the dashboard and ease of the settings.

Can't think of any. Keep up the great work

Scotty
Scotty
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShipStation is essential for small business

Kommentare: ShipStation has been a great improvement over what I was using before. It's just as clean and easy to use, but also provides a lot of physical efficiencies for my business.

What I like most is the ability to print directly onto adhesive labels. It sounds like a small thing, but having to print out labels on a paper, and then cut/fold them, and then place into a label sleeve takes a lot of time and effort when packaging a large number of orders. ShipStation allows me to print and stick in one easy step.

What I like least is because it is not affiliated with an official carrier service (FedEx, USPS, etc) I have to actually go and drop off the packages. A carrier will not come to my business to pick it up.

Kristen
Account Representative Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall Shipstation has been a useful tool for our 3PL. There isn't anything else quite like it.

Shipstation is easy to use and helpful for shipping!

Some features are buggy. We often have trouble with scales not working properly. Sometimes during peak seasons Shipstation cannot handle the capacity and crashes.

Marc
Musik, Selbstständig

I'm done.

Kommentare: Shipping software is supposed to make shipping easy this software is a frustrating waste of time.

It worked great until they did an update to the interface now it's worthless.

I have used ShipStation for years they did an update about a year ago and it all went to shit after that, I constantly have to reset the printer to recognize the software and now I have spent an hour trying to print a label with no success. For some reason they are double entering sales so I have to delete one so it doesn't throw the totals out of wack. Looking up shipped packages some don't show up even though it was shipped. My clients are not receiving a tracking # email so I have to answer the "Where's my stuff email. Done.

Paul
Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It can be a game changer

Kommentare: The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process. Being able to compare pricing and ship to different carries from on platform it very beneficial.

It's pretty flexible and relatively easy to use. It works with all our existing equipment and systems. It links to Quickbooks to pull orders and provides the tracking information back. The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process.

Shipstation Connect does not AutoStart consistently. We have issues from time to time where we need to unplug and re-plug devices for Shipstation to recognize them. We do not have this issue with the same equipment and other systems.

Tonya
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shipstation is one of the best alternatives I've found.

Kommentare: Absolutely satisfactory and I'd recommend it to anyone in need of an alternative for shipping.

It's easy to use and makes my job convenient. I'm glad I discovered Shipstation.

I have no complaints about it. It helps us on the daily!

Ryan
Warehouse Manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ShipStation

Kommentare: Great addition to our team. Has increased the speed and efficiency that we can fulfill orders.

- Easy to use order fulfillment platform. - Great customer service team. - Batch print labels. - Filter and view orders by a number of variables. - Easy to setup with multiple shipping providers.

- Once orders are pushed over, edits to orders don’t always sync so some have to be done manually. - Orders with multiple packages have to be split manually.

Krzysztof
USA
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Not perfect but very good

Kommentare: I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform 2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method 3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets 4)inventory tracking many other good futures

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue ) 2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform. 3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages 4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found" 5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town. 6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Jon
Systems Engineer in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Peter
Marketing Director in USA
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functional, reliable, affordable

Kommentare: ShipStation provides an incredibly affordable and reliable shipping software platform with nice options for customizing user view, email templates, and reports. Setup is very quick and customer support via chat has been very responsive in my experience. The only drawback in my experience has been the inability to automatically rate shop different carriers on an order by order basis.

The user interface is great providing the info that the user required where it is needed while avoiding clutter. Additionall,y the setting and administration functions are streamlined and functional.

Rate shopping among different shipping carriers is cumbersome and not able to be automated in the system. If you primarily ship with a single provider, it is not much of an issue but if you like to shop for rates from different providers on an order-by-order basis, you will find this software slows you down because you must manually select each shipping method and compare rates manually rather than being able to select automatically based on business rules or logic around cost, delivery time, etc.

Andy
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great product, good customer service, some initial printing speed issues

Kommentare: Good implementation experience, good usage, and good customer support. some minor label speed issues were eventually resolved, and the solution helped the business to scale tenfold which they could simply not have done without it.

Easy to implement, we used a 3rd party to help integrate with Sage200 and the data flow worked very well indeed, not immediate but fast enough for the business to get the order data via Sage200 into ShipStation, and integration with multiple couriers was simple. Customer service was helpful and did their best to help with every issue we had.

We had a number of label printing speed issues that despite best efforts the ShipStation customer service and tech support were unable to resolve - we eventually found out that we needed network label printers instead of USB printers as the USB caused a bottleneck, but it took a long time and a lot of testing to get to this conclusion.

Stephen
owner/farmer in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product but nonexistent customer servicet

It is incredibly helpful when all is well and is a major benefit to businesses that ship.

I pay for "Silver service" which boasts "Live Chat support". There is no live chat support actually and we have submitted tickets via email that have gone unanswered for weeks. This dramatically impacts our business. What could take potentially minutes to sort out with tech support could feasibly cost us thousands of dollars in lost revenue. Customer support is immediately there for on-boarding new clients....but is entirely absent when it comes to upholding promises of live support, or sustaining proper functioning of customer accounts. I get that times are tough and some delays can be expected, but to promise live chat support and then not respond for weeks on end just feels like negligence at this point. Just because its more profitable to focus on new accounts than it is to help existing customers doesn't mean its the right thing to do.  Please reallocate some resources to uphold your promise to provide customer service.

Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent Platform for Multi-Carrier Shipments

Kommentare: My overall experience with ShipStation has been a seamless one, with a very simple setup at the beginning of the process with a easy to follow and easy to use platform to follow up until today. I have been able to instruct some of my coworkers on how to deal with the platform and they were able to obtain a solid understanding of its functionalities within a matter of minutes, which suggests that really anyone can manage this service with just a short amount of training.

What I like most about this software is its capability of offering shipment options from all of the major shipment carriers, those being USPS, UPS, and FedEx. I also very much like the fact that all shipments are charged at the same rate as if you would be shipping them from an on-site location, which in turn provides an incredible convenience factor. All of the shipments made from all of the carriers used are consolidated into one easy to handle screen, where the shipping labels can be generated from and then tracked online. Overall, a great platform, and I would definitely recommend it to those who ship packages on a regular basis.

There is not much to dislike about this software when it comes to its functionalities and ease of use and setup, when I think about it to a great extent. The only con that I can potentially think of is the pricing of the service, which I feel would could be a little lower in order to attract even more potential consumers. When comparing the costs of this service with those of their competitors, one might argue that the cost of the service could be a little more competitive. Other than that one aspect, there is not much else to report on the negative front.

Eddy
IT Support Engineer in Mexiko
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Stores and order management

Kommentare: I find it easy to use and a great way to have all of your marketplaces centralized to assist your shipping team or your customers, we have various ways to locate an order and edit it to our needs.

Once you do your basic set up you can start to keep track of your orders and for a long time, we can go back and edit orders from years back in case something new pops up with customer service

Since it is a web page it can fail and make your process stop.Sometimes the cache on your account makes it slow to check on order if you have high volume (customer support can assist on this).now that they are testing their new look sometims old SS can be hard to work and you ahve to go to the new look, and viceversa.

Brie
Logistics Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Room for Improvement on what could be a great product

It has a fairly easy operating face that makes training simple. Easy and simple shipments rarely if ever, have issues.

There is nowhere to be able to input a weight of a shipping carton itself to help with calculations of when something will be too heavy to go via a certain shipping services which has led to some overcharging later down the road. There are several features that have been requested through the threads that devs neither respond to, nor seem inclined to implement. To use all the possible features, you have to switch back and forth between the old layout and new layout, and this is not a simple toggle feature.

Expensive in comparason

Kommentare: I use it daily. It works well. have printed thousands of labels and still going

Shipstation connects with some important channels that it's parent Stamps.com does not.

price is expensive compared to Stamps.com it's parent company.

shachar
CEO in USA
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great software almost perfect

Kommentare: it is great. we are using it every day. I wish I could talk to someone to make things easier.

easy to use, has many reports, many integrations with other programs and seems like they are working constantly on more.

no phone calls to customer service I need to set up the inventory differently and not sure how it can be done.

Mike
Mike
Ecommerce in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why use anything else?

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing. It is so easy to use that I was able to easily integrate it across three warehouses plus our corporate headquarters. I had 20 different ecommerce sites across several platforms including Woocommerce, Magento 1, Shopify, Prestashop, Open Cart, Ebay and Amazon Merchant fulfilled. Setting up rules to automate our business was so simple. I can automatically have orders go to the correct warehouses based on rules by skus. We were easily able to customize marketing material for each store on invoices and shipping labels. Love you shipstation.

Besides everything? The thing I loved the MOST would be how fantastically easily it was to get up and running and integrated with every platform. I looked like a real genius. But it wasn't me, it was the simplicity of the system. Its that easy.

They had an inventory management portion of the software that I didn't quite understand how to utilize it.