Über ProProfs Project

Einfach gestaltete Online-Projektmanagementsoftware. Integrierte Zeiterfassung, leistungsstarke Berichterstattung und Integration in Hunderte von Apps.

Erfahre mehr über ProProfs Project

Everything can be done on a single dashboard - that’s the best part of this tool.

The tool’s automation capabilities need some work. Currently, there are very limited options for task automation.

Bewertungen zu ProProfs Project

ProProfs Project hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProProfs Project bereits verwendet?

Miguel A.
Miguel A.
Marketing & Werbung

Projects Done Right!

Kommentare: Prior to employing the use of Project Bubble to track all of my website projects, I reviewed, download and tested close to a dozen other comparable project management tools. Although my heart was set on a scrum-like tool, Project Bubble was the clear winner due to its functionality and value. Furthermore, it was simple enough for my clients to access and keep track of their status, without having to explain or train them in the process of an Agile-based process, which most are not familiar with. And because most of my projects were extremely short, Project Bubble offered the best user experience of all other tools I tried. Project Bubble is simple, while packing a great amount of functionality and value. It is a very powerful collaborative tool as well. Everything from tracking high level features and functions in my projects to tasking, sub-tasks, comments and file attachments... Project Bubble has it all. While many are now starting to actively seek applications designed around Agile methodologies like the popular Scrum and Kanban processes, I still recommend Project Bubble, despite its lack of Agile support. As a certified Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner, as well as an avid Scrum enthusiast, I am still able to actively fulfill the delivery of projects using Project Bubble. I believe it is one application worth looking into as an affordable, highly functional, project management tool.

Project Bubble is very intuitive and simple to use. It provides an exceptional collaboration platform for communicating with clients. Provides project status at a glance. Its reminder features are great for keeping projects on track.

Prior to this review I had but one con. But since the introduction of their accompanying mobile app, which I had so desired for a while, I do not have a single con I can report about the application.

Jim
Jim
Schreiben & Editieren
Quelle: GetApp

Suitable even for a pretty small business

Kommentare: I was running a virtual marketing agency - about 10 people working together as dictated by each client/project - on paper, in a ledger book. I had a consultant shop the market for a better solution, and after research she came to me with Project Bubble. It has been a time- and life-saver for me. All my independent contractors can log in and create their own Tasks, or add time to ones I create. Invoicing is so simple, especially since i charge different rates to different clients (I have about 50 clients in a given year). It's much easier for me to keep track of how much I owe each contractor (previously a nightmare, since I pay them only when I get paid by each client). The learning curve for PB was very short, and I've found through trial and error that it does way more than I know or use; whenever I run into some problem or need, I'll dig around and discover that the answer is already built in. Overall, this has changed the game for me. Much more time to spend working, much less on tracking and managing.

Natasha
Ms in Südafrika

Rothko Brand Partners

Kommentare: We've had the product for many years, it's part of the business.

It manages our cost estimates which is a vital component in our business.

It changes often. Also there are some limitations

Lisa
Lisa
Owner / Designer in
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Best Project Management Software Ever!

Kommentare: I have used Project Bubble for my Graphic Design business every day for the past 3+ years. Project Bubble allows me to easily organize my projects, due dates and track my hours as I am working on projects. After I complete my jobs, I create the invoice right from the software and it automatically adds up the hours at my rate and I can send the invoice straight from the software. I couldn't imagine using anything else. Offers everything I need to run my business smoothly:)

Easy to use Affordable Great Customer Service!

The only thing that I could possibly think of is that maybe it could send a reminder if I forgot to shut off a timer for a job. Occasionally I have forgotten to turn off the timer and it records all weekend long, but I am able to manually adjust so it is not a huge deal.

Graphic Designer in
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best

Kommentare: Project Bubble is one of the best project management apps I have used. I have been with them almost since day one. Anything I needed, Stu or his people would email me back quickly. Any additions to the platform, they would work toward. It's great.

All of it...timesheets, projects, everything.

Here are the only things I would add. A expenses area for receipts and things. As of now I keep all of that in evernote. Would love to integrate here.

Antwort von ProProfs

Hey – you can add the Expenses add-on to your account for no additional cost, just go to the Account menu (top right), click Add-ons, then enable Expenses. :-)

Robert
Robert
Systems/Operations Coordinator in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stellar Product

Kommentare: From day one of being a Project Bubble user I have not looked back and it has helped streamline my freelance business with the simple and friendly user interface. I could not be more pleased.

New features keep being added and the user interface still remains simple and easy to use. Not like other apps that grow and become clunky because there is no thought into the final product. Project Bubble just gets better and better.

None cons at this time.

Jerron
Jerron
Design
Quelle: GetApp

I've used it for three years

Kommentare: I have used project bubble for about three years now and find it easy to use, and very thorough.

It's easy to use and offers a lot of useful interconnected information like clients, projects and contacts. I also find its reporting system to be very useful.

I would prefer a little more custimization of the invoices, like the ability to set custom groups for the listings. Something other than description and quantity. But it is a pretty minor thing.

Gurdeep
Gurdeep
Founder & Head of Development in
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic - Recommended

Kommentare: We tried out various project management tools over the past few years including open source software which we ran on our own servers, but these proved to require too much of our time to maintain as well as the headache of maintaining our own server. We then looked at web apps that could work for us and selected Project Bubble and we haven't looked back since, highly recommended. The support has also been fantastic, you can rely on Stu & his team to get back to you ASAP regarding any queries. We highly recommend Project Bubble.

Nice simple interface Easy to manage tasks for teams and developers Time tracking on tasks and projects Easy to track comments and progress on tasks Task, projects and resource reporting Fantastic support

No mobile app

Antwort von ProProfs

There are mobile apps for iPhone and Android, as of early 2015.

Russell
Russell
creative director in
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Project Bubble after a year +

Kommentare: Project bubble is a key part of our business. It has made us much more organized and profitable.

I love the fact that the project bubble has all of the tool I need in one ap. (projects that contain content, notes, comments, tasks, timesheets, invoices and reports)

I wish I had more time to spend getting to know the functionality of the ap.

Isman
Isman
Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Quelle: GetApp

Please Always Improve The Feature..

Kommentare: Project Bubble is a good tools for project management, but i hope many feature on this tools like gantt chart, preview mode for image ( current function if i clicked on the image it will be download ) and etc, basically the feature create for help users managing the project.. Thank You :)

Harsh
Research Analyst in Indien
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple project management platform

Kommentare: I am thrilled to discover workflow templates with this tool! I can choose a template, tweak workflows, and get started with project execution within minutes. The tool even lets me save these workflows as templates for future similar projects.

What struck me was how simple it was to use the tool. My teams found it easy to navigate and quickly adjusted to using the tool to manage their daily workflows.

Dmitry
- in Slowakei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Marvelous PM application for freelancers

Kommentare: It’s been over 4 months since I started working remotely, thanks to the COVID-19 outbreak. And I must say ProProfs Project can make the life of remote teams easier. I’ve noticed that this tool helps in task management, collaboration, file sharing, and communication. It has met my needs, so I am happy with this tool. My reasons for choosing ProProfs Project are, ‘Simple interface,’ ‘Powerful features,’ ‘Mobile apps,’ ‘24/7 customer support,’ and ‘Economical pricing’.

This tool is simple to use and comes with a plethora of features. Customer support is available round-the-clock on channels like telephone, email, live chat, etc. Mobile apps are also user friendly and make it easier to keep track of projects.

I’ve faced lagging issues at times, so that could be improved.

Divya
Consultant Digital Marketer in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effortless Client Billing

Kommentare: I didn’t have to struggle at all with this tool. It made project management, collaboration, and most importantly, client billing so seamless and fuss-free. I would strongly recommend this tool to all those who are looking for an all-in-one project management solution.

It has got all the regular features of a project management tool, but what really piqued my interest was its client billing feature. It has an automated invoicing system that makes client billing a hassle-free process. The best part is that these bills can be customized, so you can give them a look and feel you want.

It doesn’t have the Kanban feature. This is the only feature the tool lacks. But otherwise, if you consider other aspects - the tool is great.

Kelly
Kelly
Owner/Designer in
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

So Easy to Use

Kommentare: I love using Project Bubble to keep track of my freelance clients and projects. The timesheet capabilities are great and you can invoice directly from the app.

Ryusuke
VP in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I think you guys are doing really well on updating the system

Kommentare: we are using your system for our company individual projects to make sure all the projects are on track. I like the part that I can check everybody's process, how much the projects are done using % system also. since we started to use this system, our project due date has been very promised and our operation has been very smooth with our less troubles. however, we have not used task, calendar system so far since we are not sure how to use them effectively. Thank you very much for keeping update your system.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

All you need, with the best usability

Kommentare: I found this system after trying almost all there is on the market. And im still impressed on how easy it is to use, and still how many functions it has.

Easy to use, it has the functions you need.

Reporting module needs more attention.

Grafikdesign

Jan Willem
Jan Willem
Grafikdesign

There is nothing better

Kommentare: In the past years I have been working with several different project management solutions, every solution has is good and bad sides. Project Bubble has only good sides. It is clear, simple and very easy. I now have full control over my projects and know exactly on what my colleagues are working. Project Bubble has the right tools for small and large teams working together, the guys from Bubble made the perfect solution without being overloaded with unnecessary tools.

simple to learn right tools no snick-snack

more possibilities in reports would be nice

farha
worker in Indien
Quelle: GetApp

increased communication between the team

Once all the team members are added to the project. All of them could have an open discussion. This is the best feature. Even the clients can be added as users. Their comments can be taken care of easily.

For a fresher, updating tasks and everything might be cumbersome. and remianing is perfect one loved this product

, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Project Management has found its new standard of excellence

ProProfs has made the project management within my team more efficient, and it has made it easy to make updates to timelines and goals.

The main page can sometimes be confusing if you do not know where you need to go to access the proper project information.

Antwort von ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review for ProProfs Project.

Computer-Software

Great Tool!

Kommentare: I love Project Bubble, it's the perfect blend of power and simplicity that helps me keep track of the many projects in my life. In addition to being a great business tool, it's excellent as a personal time management tool.

Kees