Über CaseFleet

Fallmanagement-Software für Rechtsanwälte mit Tools zur Überprüfung von Beweisen, Organisation von Fakten und Ermittlung von Falltrends.

Erfahre mehr über CaseFleet

I always feel better knowing that the thoughts are out of my head, along with uploaded evidence, so I can start in the same spot tomorrow.

It is sometimes difficult rule out certain words in a search.

Bewertungen zu CaseFleet

5,0

CaseFleet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CaseFleet bereits verwendet?

Law Office of Christopher
Law Office of Christopher
Managing Partner in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Casefleet Document Management

Kommentare: We saved thousands each month with CaseFleet. Also CaseFleet customer service is phenomenal.

Casefleet is the best web-based document management platform on the market. I own and manage a small firm with a large class action practice - we regularly draw very large law firms as our opponents & must process and review large amounts of data with efficiency to win. For years I was paying for hosted services that were way too expensive - the pricing model, particularly was it related to processing, was unsustainable. Casefleet's DIY web-based document processing (with reasonable per upload pricing and free storage!) allowed us to ditch the hosted platforms and we saved thousands.

I don't have many negative things to say about the product - it's not a true practice management platform if that's what you are looking for. It's best for individual case management/organization and document management for litigators. For those purposes, Casefleet has no peer.

Aaron

Aaron's Review

Kommentare: It has been a fantastic tool for managing cases from start to finish. It has become indispensable in my legal practice.

It enables us to evaluate client documents in order to create document indexes, cast of character lists, and fact chronologies. We then work with our clients to work up complete this review. We can then work internally to develop a litigation, discovery, and settlement plan based on this review. Casefleet offers a unified platform for completing all of these tasks.

We use a few features on a regular basis. Some of these options can be saved as templates and employed on numerous occasions. It would be beneficial to extend these template features to other areas.

letztes Jahr

Aaron, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with CaseFleet thus far. We are so glad to hear everything is working well for your firm. Also happy to hear you've found the templates beneficial. As you mentioned, we too want to expand our template options and have included it in our product roadmap. Please keep us informed of any other ways you feel we can improve! Kind regards, Meg and the CaseFleet Team

Zoey
Litigation assistant in USA

Great way to organize large number of clients for one case

Great way to organize a large number of clients for one case. It's also nice to communicate with my coworkers through the app.

My account doesn't work so I have to use someone else's. I tried to get help and the help didn't do anyThing

Antwort von CaseFleet

Hi Zoey, We're a bit puzzled by your review! We work around the clock to provide the best customer support we can, so it's surprising that your review states we didn't do anything to help you with a problem you were having. From our perspective, that's not true. I've reviewed our support communications, and when you reached out to us about updating your email address, we responded within 2 minutes. After we helped you find what you needed to change your account email, we didn't hear from you. I wish we'd followed up about the problem, but, to be fair, we can't solve problems we don't know about. We've also reached out to you by phone and email in the past week to see if there are any remaining issues, but again, you have not responded to us. Please connect with us when you are able so that we can resolve any outstanding issues. You can reach us at support@casefleet.com, chat with us in CaseFleet, or dial our free support number 800-968-3994. Thank you, Jeff

Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for case management and investigations

CaseFleet's easy of use is impressive. The software makes it simple to upload lots of PDFs for a case, manage the issues related to them and, most important of all, facilitates the extraction of facts from the documents.Building a timeline of facts and referring to them is equally simple. Instead of wasting time with complicated and bloated setups, CaseFleet helps focus only in create meaning from the documents.

For the purposes of managing large case documents (hundreds of PDFs) and building complex timelines, I didn't miss any features.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are glad to hear that you're finding CaseFleet useful for your cases. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@casefleet.com with any further thoughts or feedback!

Molly
Legal Counsel in UK

Highly recommended!

I like how simple and professional the interface is, how responsive (and human!) the customer support is, and the reporting and analytic frameworks.

I would like to customise the product more to our organisational needs and preferences--removing certain fields we don't use and adding those we do, and being able to mass delete.

letztes Jahr

Hi Molly! Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are always trying to improve CaseFleet, and knowing where our customers feel we can improve is critical to our product strategy. We do have plans to implement a bulk delete option and are investigating the best way to build this into our existing architecture. Please reach out to me with any further questions or concerns that might arise. Happy to assist however I can! Best, Meg Hall Customer Success

Mark
Consultant in UK
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for complicated cases

Kommentare: Loved it. Once having got to grips with how it worked, for me and my assistant, it was exactly what we needed it for.

It made for easy chronological filing of documents with cross referencing with notes and overlapping legal issues.

The visual timeline representation graphic was difficult to use if the chronology was incomplete. So it was difficult to see in the graphical representation until the complete time period had been inputted. We inputted 204-16 and 2017-19 and the whole timeline graphic didn’t work so well because it only showed two time periods but the were too small to see significantly in relation to each other.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Mark! Thank you for taking the time to review CaseFleet on Capterra. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you had a good experience working with us. Thank you for your feedback regarding the visual timeline. We are constantly looking to improve CaseFleet, so your feedback about the visual timeline is very helpful. I will be sure to share this with the product manager and hopefully improve the experience around that feature. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. Meg Hall Customer Success

Stephanie
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Fantastic

Kommentare: I highly recommend CaseFleet. If there is a time when there are 1000s of pages of documentation to review and the goal is to scrape out information that cannot be done by a model. Then this is the tool.

The application is easy to use.Page markers - know if you reviewed the document page or notThe search function in the document - provides a page number and a snip of information - an easy click to go to the pageReports - compile all highlighted items by fact or issue and zip up all documents accordinglyPick up where you left off - when reviewing documents, a dashboard is shown

Page markers - an option to only look at "non-reviewed pages" would be niceAn option to add Bates numbers to documents when uploading or anytimeHow to avoid creating duplicate contactsReports to offer percentages by aggeration of a subject (issue/fact)

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with CaseFleet on Capterra. I'm glad that you found the tool helpful for your case. I appreciate the areas you pointed out that can use improvement and will be sure to share this feedback with our Product Manager. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance or if you have any future needs from CaseFleet! Meg Hall Customer Success

Quelle: GetApp

TIMELINES!

First, the amazing team. I have only had two or three questions but the chat feature is awesome and it is a real human. Also, CaseFleet take an active interest in feedback. They are attorneys that are building an application for attorneys to use. Next, Timelines allows me to enter a relevant fact, tag it to an issue, the black letter law, separate out the elements and tag facts and the upload the documentary evidence supporting the facts. Then you can run reports. The reports are perfect for anyone who has trouble with CREAC organization. There are several options. Especially in a simple litigation case it can be a real time saver. In a complex case, a life saver (esp if you don’t have a team of paralegals and interns assisting in organizing and weeding out relevant facts and corresponding supporting evidence). I began using their Practice Management feature recently but have not spent enough time with it to comment. You can get one without the other so I recommend everyone at least demo Timelines. I have never seen anything like it, as simple and affordable, on the market.

When I am on my iPhone and using CaseFleet, there are certain objects that I can’t click because they are outside the display parameters. But it does not stop me from updating facts or adding my Westlaw research while I am in line at Starbucks.

Maurice
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you want the software you've been looking for, stop here!

Kommentare: CaseFleet's demo of the features was way better than anything I imagined when I purchased the software, it should be mandatory with each purchase. I'm positive it will make for more loyal clients.

CaseFleet has made so much about case mangement simple. You can change your workflows, share your case with co-counsel, download recordings, dowload documents, and extrapolate so much information from this software. It's been a long time since I haven't experienced buyer's remorse.

I would like for it to come with pre-built customizable workflows and the same functionality for issues and facts.

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Maurice, and thank you for your glowing review of CaseFleet! We're so glad to hear that you're finding the platform useful and easy to use. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the CaseFleet team. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Amanda
Paralegal in USA

Great Service!

Kommentare: CaseFleet has been an useful tool to our firm for reviewing and processing discovery. The customer service at CaseFleet has been top-tier and far exceeded expectations.

The ability to review documents and seamlessly integrate them into timelines and categories, which can be exported in various formats.

It would be useful if the platform allowed users to rename the source documents, as well as redact and add bates stamps to documents.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you've had a positive experience with CaseFleet so far. We do have a feature request on our product roadmap for the ability to rename source documents, so I'll make sure your name is added to our log as a requestor. This will help ensure you get notified when there are updates on that front. I'll also email you directly regarding your question about Bates stamping and redaction to discuss current options.

Wonderful Customer Service and Support

Kommentare: I needed something to review discovery quickly. In addition, I also needed something to produce out discovery in response to requests from government agencies. I am able to both with Casefleet. And, when I don't know how to do something, the customer service is absolutely incredible. Prior to Casefleet, I was resigned to going through layers of a phone tree in order to maybe get someone who could help only after spending 10 minutes looking up my name, etc. With Casefleet, the help is just about instantaneous. I appreciate how they make me feel valued even though I am a very small customer. Finally, and in an absolute hidden gem of a feature, you can upload a video for example and takes notes on the interview as it's played, and further, print out a list of time-stamped entries with your notes. Plus, you can then use Casefleet to jump to the relevant parts of the video.

The customer support is probably the best of any company - legal or otherwise - that I have ever encountered. My questions are answered almost immediately and when they can't be answered immediately, I get an actual response from a real person letting me know. I have worked mostly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is incredible. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. If she does not know the answer, then she will find out. Very, very impressed.

For individual sources, I'd like to be able to do inline editing for all fields in the list view rather than having to go into a source to make changes.

letztes Jahr

Hi David! Thank you so much for your kind words about our support team. We are glad to hear CaseFleet is suiting your needs. The feedback you've shared with us over the past year has been incredibly valuable, as well. Thank you for your candid assessment and willingness to help us continue to improve the CaseFleet application.

Debora
Senior Member in USA

Legal Fact Chronologies

Kommentare: My contact person has been very helpful and getting the documents uploaded has been seamless.

We were looking for a product to replace CaseMap to help us with creating detailed factual chronologies for our cases during our review of pleadings, case documents, and deposition transcripts. CaseFleet fits the bill and we found it to be very user friendly.

I wish they could have set it up where the firm is billed and can then pay for the annual fee without having to have a personal credit card on file. Also, I wish there were a separate field called "source" where you could identify a document by title or bates number without having to include it in the description of the document or having the document uploaded.

letztes Jahr

Debora, thank you for your glowing review of CaseFleet. We are so glad to hear it has been a useful tool for building out case chronologies. We appreciate your thoughts on our billing options and will certainly consider your feedback as we review our billing policies. We do also have the ability to create "empty" sources for tracking documents without actually uploading them to your case. I will send you a direct email with more details on that option. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Kind regards, Meg Hall

Margaret
Partner in USA

CaseFleet is the best!

Kommentare: We love CaseFleet as a tool, and its customer support is also fantastic.

CaseFleet is an essential tool for keeping track of and categorizing facts. With CaseFleet, you can review a document, recording, or deposition transcript, extract all the relevant dates and facts, link them to the relevant people and issues, and never have to turn back to the source. Then you can create terrific reports that include hyperlinks to the source documents. If you need to draft a fact-based motion or prepare for a deposition or trial, you will be ready to go.

I hope that CaseFleet will add document production features. It would be great to have an all-in-one tool. It would also be great if it had more tools for bulk editing document fields, especially during uploads.

letztes Jahr

Wow! Thank you for those kind words, Margaret. We really appreciate your glowing review, and are so happy to hear CaseFleet has been helpful to your team! Regarding document productions, this is actually a feature currently in development at CaseFleet, so please stay tuned for an update on that front! Kind regards, Meg Hall CaseFleet

Kelly
Founder in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best simple chronology, fact, and document case management software I've tried.

Kommentare: I have found Casefleet easy and pleasant to use without the complication of lengthy onboarding and overly-complex software.

I love the ability to manage multiple cases and create chronologies from unlimited documents. I love that you don't have to go through a salesperson or onboarding session. There is no need: Casefleet is functional at onset and its use easy to understand.

I wish there was a way to upload a spreadsheet of facts and that Casefleet would integrate with Dropbox. I believe a contact spreadsheet upload would help a lot of clients.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Kelly! Thanks for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you've found CaseFleet intuitive to learn and easy to use. We are actually working on a couple of the features you mention wanting here - namely the ability to import contacts and facts to a case via CSV, so stay tuned!

Alexandra
Paralegal in USA

Stellar Value

Kommentare: CaseFleet was great to work with and proved to be a good value for me in the context of trial preparation. If I had used CaseFleet from the start, I would have more information to provide, but I can see how it's incredibly useful from use at the inception of a case as well.

I liked that I could cancel at any time. I needed this for trial preparation in one matter. I felt the price, for a small firm, was manageable and worth it. It provided the tools I needed at the time and didn't require a huge commitment. Being able to tie in multiple witnesses and themes in one annotation was great. Task management was helpful, although I was the only user. I'm sure it's that much better with a team utilizing it.

It's hard to fault CaseFleet for this, but when reviewing a document that is lower-quality (maybe scanned and re-scanned several times) the usefulness of the highlighting tool is reduced. It won't be able to select that text accurately. But, it's easy enough to work around.

letztes Jahr

Hello Alexandra! Thank you for these kind words. I'm so glad you found CaseFleet helpful for your case, and appreciate your candid feedback. Please keep us in mind should the need arise for another case in the future! We're also happy to brainstorm with you to see how your firm could use CaseFleet for other types of matters, as well. Please reach out whenever you're ready to restart your subscription. Best, Meg and the CaseFleet team

Stacey
Medicolegal Assistant in USA

Casefleet review

Kommentare: Casefleet has been perfect in helping set up Medical Record Summaries.

This software is easy to maneuver and has the best support staff to help if you have any questions.

Nothing there is nothing I do not like about this software

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words, Stacey! We are so glad to hear your experience with CaseFleet thus far has been a great one. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you need anything! Kind regards, Meg Hall

Kenya Jade
Filmmaker - Visual and Editorial Researcher in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Casefleet for Research on a Documentary Film about a wrongful conviction

Kommentare: It was overall very good. Some minor things that could have been better, but overall this product made our legal research much more manageable on a very complicated case. If you'd like to see our film when it comes out this spring please reach out to me at [sensitive content hidden]

The annotation features were extremely helpful in allowing us to tag and organize documents which had multiple headings and many different themes.

The search functionality across the entire case was not helpful where I needed to search for a particular phrase and it wouldn't isolate more than one word.

vor 11 Monaten

Hello, Kenya Jade! Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that CaseFleet was helpful for this impressive project and can't wait to see the film when it's done. Also, just in case you were unaware, the full-text search functionality does provide advanced operators for searching phrases, using wildcards, doing proximity searches and more. This support article goes into more detail on how to create these more specific search queries: https://support.casefleet.com/en/articles/2017248-full-text-case-search Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or feedback! Thanks again for your time as a CaseFleet customer.

Susan

Great app that just keep getting better

I have used several case and practice management apps since I went solo in 1992. I switched to Casefleet because it combines the two. I open Casefleet at the beginning of the day, and I can see where I am with all my cases, both in terms of what is due now and in the immediate future and who I need to remind to make a monthly payment. Casefleet has given me more control over my practice than any other software.

I find the occasional bug. They are so eager to provide customer support that they have an icon on the pages in the case management section. Unfortunately for me, the icon fall on top of the navigational tools.

Monica
Associate in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Practical everyday tool for complex cases

The timeline feature of CaseFleet is irreplaceable - key to managing large complex litigation without losing track of documents or facts. The ability to search facts by issue or persons involved is has become an essential part of my deposition preparation.

I wish the document view was a little cleaner when looking at a pin cite, allowing us to more easily navigate through the document.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello, Monica. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your CaseFleet experience on Capterra! Thank you for your constructive feedback regarding the document view when looking at a pin cite. I'd like to chat with you a bit further about this to get a better idea of what you're envisioning and will send you an email directly to coordinate. Have a great rest of your week!

Laura
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best use of your money for a litigator!

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I'll just add that their customer service is truly fantastic. In addition to everything else, having people willing to respond to you ASAP in response to questions and time sensitive needs (and who are actual humans) means so much.

CaseFleet makes it so easy to organize files by contact and pertinent claims, get timelines for your case, and prepare for depos, summary judgment, and trial. The various ways to tag and mark documents is crucial, as are all of the variety of report options. As someone who struggles to build systems/figure out non-manual ways to do my job, I absolutely love it. It has all of that built in and has made my work SO MUCH EASIER!

I'd say its transcription could be better for audio files, but I imagine that AI is still being tweaked and worked on generally speaking. I do wish it were easier to mark and clip audio though.

vor 5 Tagen

Good morning, Laura. Thank you so much for the kind words about CaseFleet. I'm so glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far. Thanks for your feedback on the AI audio transcription - I'll be sure to make a note of that for our product team. Thank you, Meg and the CaseFleet Team

Gina
Senior Staff Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CaseFleet is an excellent document storage and review program

Kommentare: I can characterize documents, do deposition summaries with in CaseFleet

The ability to create a new case solely for trial documents admitted in evidence.

Not that I am aware. It is sometimes difficult rule out certain words in a search

vor 11 Monaten

Gina, thanks for sharing your experience with CaseFleet on Capterrra! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or concerns. We are always happy to help ensure you're getting the most from your subscription.

Lora
Law Office Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CaseFleet - Legal Software Review

Kommentare: The customer service is great. Whenever I submit a request for support, I receive a kind and helpful response within minutes. There are no blanket responses like: Consult our website for possible FAQs to perform your own trouble shooting. You talk to a live person that will walk you through possible resolutions while on the phone or chatting with you.

I like that all of the parts of a case can be viewed in one place, from time entries, to trust account balances, invoices and case expenses.

Ted

CaseFleet makes life easier

Kommentare: Helps me quickly and effectively get a deep understanding of the facts of a new case.

The Timelines feature is the best tool I've used for organizing the facts of a case. Entering facts into the Timeline makes the "story" of a case become clear and eliminates those moments of remembering a fact but forgetting its source. The search functionality is excellent. Customer service is top notch.

The invoicing functionality, while good, may not be suitable for all firms depending on customization and integration needs.

Jonah
Associate in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solid Platform

Kommentare: Soid platform. Would use again for trial and would recommend to others.

Document sharing and ability to flag issues generally and for specific people's attention. Also, the ability to generate reports is helpful.

Some of the user interfaces aren't completely intuitive, but once you get accustomed, it works well.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello, Jonah! Thank you for taking the time to review CaseFleet. I'm so glad to hear you found the platform helpful in your case. I appreciate your feedback about the intuitiveness of some pages in our app, and will send you a direct email so we can learn more about how these could be improved. Thank you again, and feel free to reach out to me directly (meg@casefleet.com) with any further questions or concerns. Kind regards, Meg

Vicki
Legal Nurse in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for Legal Nurse Consultants

Kommentare: This is a new system for me but found it easy to use.

The ease and quickness it allows for record reviewing.

The only thing I would like more is if you could highlight more then one section on the same page without having to use the link option.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Vicki! Thank you for sharing your experience with CaseFleet. I'm glad to hear you've found the app intuitive so far. We do have a feature request for the ability to highlight multiple sections at once on the same page, so I will ensure your name gets added to that list to ensure you get any updates on that front.