Über SPS Commerce

SPS Commerce geht über die EDI-Technologie hinaus, um die Komplexität, die Kosten und das Risiko der Verwaltung von Handelspartnerbeziehungen zu reduzieren.

Erfahre mehr über SPS Commerce

I like that it can be integrated with Quick Books to make things more automated.

If the "check for errors" fails to allow the acknowledgment send, this can take time to reconcile as It tells you what is wrong, but not how to correct it.

Bewertungen zu SPS Commerce

4,0
4,0
3,7

SPS Commerce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 481 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SPS Commerce bereits verwendet?

Tanya
Tanya
Head of Technology & Customer Experience in USA

Solid Technology & Excellent Service

Kommentare: With SPS Commerce Fulfillment, we are able to react quickly to our retailer needs. The product is consistent and reliable.

The ability to simply and effectively manage administration of orders with retailers is paramount. SPS offers multiple ways to accomplish this, whether integrated or not, via its Fulfillment platform. Additionally, the data insights from Analytics provide suppliers with valued data in a comprehensive and thorough way.

In my experience, integration can be a bit difficult to manage with limited resources. The teams at SPS are highly capable and provide valuable insights and tips for moving through an integration seamlessly, however, without enough resources on our side it was a little bumpy trying to manage all of the necessary elements.

Steven
Operations Coordinator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CPG Industry-Fueled EDI Fulfillment Brilliantly Simplified

Kommentare: Triple-grade A, top-notch overall experience: EDI enables the timely acknowledgment of PO's (sales opportunities) to be serviced in as timely a manner as possible with the help of SPS Commerce...in the CPG industry, EDI is an absolute must and this platform affords our organization the ease of access with our various national and regional retail partners to conduct seamless and streamlined transactions. I recommend this service to small and medium-sized enterprises that only seek the finest tools in their respective trades and fields to get the job done right.

Seamless integration with varied retail partners through EDI link up, real-time receipt of digital documents from party to party, ability to accept or reject PO revisions with select retail partners, endless types of transactions to conduct business through in the software platform (from initial PO receipt up to freight/logistics servicing and finally to the sought after finish line with the fulfillment/invoicing of PO's), back-end deduction claims management, debit-credit adjustments and remittance advices simplified...and then some.

Manual inputting of data points for all of our PO's serviced via our various national/regional retail partners...has to be a workaround to digitally uplink fulfillments and invoices from ERP platform (NetSuite). At least in my experience, it has all been manual submissions but otherwise, the above reviews would be flawless. Perhaps, the same rule of thought could apply to advance shipment notices for uploading signed BOL's but not as much of a hindrance compared to our constant billing cycle to maintain.

Remi
Remi
Managing Director in Australien
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor EDI solution

Kommentare: Unhelpful customer support and quite happy to charge for no service provided.

It is used by Chemist Warehouse and therefore we have to use it.

The Assortment module requires manually filling out a 196 column spreadsheet for all SKUs to be included. Half the columns are not applicable to certain products but cannot be left empty. It is simply not fit for purpose.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi, thank you for contacting SPS Commerce! Regarding Assortment, we have a full team ready to help support you through the item uploading process. Our Assortment team can be reached at: assortment@spscommerce.com. Thank you!

Jim
Director of IT in USA

A Complete EDI Package

Kommentare: ROI on software was estimated at 2 years for full payback. Based on our time savings in processing EDI documents, reduction in VAN costs, ease in implementing new trading partners, and streamlined processes, ROI was met in only 12 months. As our company has grown, Vantage Point has been stable and provided the EDI infrastructure required for our sales growth. We went from 200,000 documents a year to over 1,000,000 annually within the past few years and the software has met and exceeded our expectations. In addition, we have been able to customize the software to meet our operational needs.

Turnkey solution that was fairly painless to implement. Our company was up and running with 7 major trading partners within days. The software is customizable both from a user interface and enterprise perspective. Vantage Point provides options for the novice user/administrator up to the expert....allowing you to tailor your EDI infrastructure based on your organizational needs. Automated scheduling of EDI processes has reduced our cost of ownership and labor costs to process EDI documents. Tech support is both knowledgeable and responsive.

Error message and exception processing for problem EDI documents can sometimes be cryptic. After years of use we have developed reporting to assist with this issue. Will take novice users a fair amount of time to be knowledgeable on how to decode document errors.

Kerissa
Staff Accountant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for accounting

Kommentare: We are very pleased with the overall experience SPS Commerce Fulfillment provides.

The modules are neatly labeled and streamlined for efficient order processing. (Receive,Ship and Process Orders effortlessly!) Easy to train new users with the simple. straightforwardness of the software. The ability to consolidate our customers onto one EDI system has been a huge help in streamlining our internal processes, as well as reducing processing times and order accuracy.

Implementing customers that utilize a third party software has proven some features not usable / compatible. (ie. order revisions, customized fields, etc.) It's a work in progress, but we are happy to see more of our customers moving to EDI software like SPS Commerce.

Cheryl
EDI Coordinator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SPS Commerce Failed Integration and it continues

Kommentare: Overall experience has been below average and continues to decline

Not much the entire experience was lacking

Communications and Support were not responsive

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for reaching out to SPS Commerce. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing pain points in your integration. For any urgent inquiries, our Support team can be reached at any time at: 888-739-3232 option #1 or by email at: support@spscommerce.com I'm happy to align resources to ensure that your integration is moving forward. Feel free to reach out to me at: spsconnect@spscommerce.com if you need some additional assistance. Thank you,

Shelley
IT Middleware Lead in USA
Fotografie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vantage Point is the best EDI software I've used

Kommentare: Vantage Point is very user-friendly software, and has been extremely reliable. Data Masons support team has been outstanding to work with - on the rare occasion we have a question or problem, they're very responsive and we get a resolution very quickly.

Vantage Point makes it easy for my business users to see and manage their EDI data, so that I only have to get involved if there's a problem. I love that Data Masons has maps already written for our customer's specs, so that development / implementation time is reduced.

It took a little time to get used to having separate instances for each country, but that has worked out well to be able to isolate our EDI partners, and the business users only see the customers they support so that reduces confusion.

Claude
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

This Product is a 5 Star for me! It has really made me see how my business grows in one page.

Kommentare: Generally I will recommend this piece. I have used it for over a year

I like the fact that is is very user friendly and you can easily complete the sheets without necessarily taking a course on how to use it. The UI is also smooth and beautiful. It has more advanced features than other conventional apps

It fails to save and export work some times

Pete
Pete
CIO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SPS Good overall Solution

Kommentare: SPS has been great to deal with. Highly recommend. Simplifies the whole EDI process.

Integrates very well with WMS system. Very seamless.

If a transaction doesn't get sent to our WMS system there is no way for us to have the file resent. We need to contact support. Support however is very quick to respond. Seems like an unnecessary step.

Allen
COO in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SPS Commerce - Our Experiene

Kommentare: Overall SPS Commerce has been good in keeping us connected to our retail partners with no issues.

Provides reliable online access 24h x 7d. Easy to navigate. Maintains our sales & shipping history.

Some of the lesser used functions are not clear as to what specific purpose they serve or how they are useful.

jeff
Director of Operations in USA
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Worst Team I Have Ever Worked With

Kommentare: I will likely be switching to a different product

Platform stability is the only part of the product worth noting. Once we were up and running and spent months troubleshooting, the platform performed as expected

The implementation team was unresponsive, belittled my team, and went live with my vendors without fully testing. SPS is to this day the worst company I have ever worked with. Their sell-side and buy-side implementation teams wasted days and thousands of dollars in time spent dealing with their issues. Their lack of product discovery created around 50 critical (trackable) errors, their onboarding team continually failed to support and train our vendors, and their support team failed to resolve most issues. I had to create my vendor onboarding and training document because I could not trust their team. Their own employees told me how disorganized their teams were which only reinforces the issues described above.

Andrew
I.T. Manager in USA

Very Bad implementation, I made a bad choice

Kommentare: I will not recommend this company to anyone, ever.

It is bundled nicely with Netsuite which makes integration between SPS and Netsuite quite simple.

The implementation is horrible. I cannot stress it more. I thought True Commerce was bad, this one is worse. We went live with our ERP and we are still not live with all of our EDI, it is about 4 months past due. Empty promises but nothing is done. The upper management did not care.

Jennifer
Jennifer
CEO & Founder in USA
Quelle: GetApp

They said it would be 6-8 weeks. It's been 9 months. And we're not done

Kommentare: The worst part of this experience is that you only get results when you kick and scream. Despite the fact that they have in no way delivered on time, they have charged us a ton month by month. I'm running the company, but until I get on the phone and say, hey, what's happening here, things don't really move. And then, inevitably, they stall. I don't want to be the one having to micromanage this process, but they've left me little choice.

When it finally gets set up, it hope it will save us time.

I wish I didn't have to write this review. I have had so many calls with these folks promising that things would be different, that I feel like the partner that keeps accepting back their cheating spouse, so that I feel foolish for believing them. They said 6-8 weeks for set-up. We are on 9 months, and still not done. Every time there's an issue, they point fingers at other people, like the retailers or the connection folks. But they are the ones taking the money, so they are responsible for the product as a whole.

Antwort von SPS Commerce

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The experience you described doesn't meet the standards we hold ourselves to. We welcome any further feedback or details. Please feel free to send any additional feedback to: spsconnect@spscommerce.com

Richard
Account Manager & IT Support in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent EDI Solution

Kommentare: As I described above, we were required to come up with a solution which started as an EDI interface to receive and acknowledge POs, but turned into requirements for ASNs, Invoicing, etc. SPS has been easy for all of our users and has met the needs of our customers with these requirements.

A number of years ago, one of our distribution networks started to demand we use an EDI platform for the receipt of purchase orders. Our ERP does not support this feature, so we had to look outside for solutions. We evaluated SPS Commerce and found this service to be the broadest, most user-friendly and economical solution in the marketplace. Some of our other distribution networks have since come on board and created new demands for different functions which SPS offers. Access by all of our departments (sales, customer service, bookkeeping, shipping, etc.) allows us to seamlessly meet our customers' needs.

When rejecting a purchase order, an anticipated ship date still has to be entered in order to process the rejection even though the order is rejected. This often confuses customers because you are both rejecting the order and entering a ship date. If the drop down option is to reject the order, then one shouldn't be forced to also enter a date.

Nic
Operations in USA
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great EDI Solution...only a few suggestions

Kommentare: Great company who obviously excels in the EDI world giving customers different options that suits their capabilities. If you're not familiar with EDI or your just wanting to try things out SPS is a great way to start as they know what they're doing. If you are integrating the EDI docs into your ERP system (docs automatically import from and export to SPS) I would suggest that you try to understand as much as possible on what information your trading partner requires. SPS knows general information but there have been a handful of times where the document tests are successful but the actual information that your sending isn't the right information. You still have to put in the work.

Easy to read and complete the forms for all EDI documents. Required fields (per the receiving company) will be highlighted in red and if any aren't filled in the document won't send which reduces the chances of chargebacks.

I would love to be able to manipulate and edit how I see things on the landing page. There are some customization options, but I'd like to be a little more in control of what I see and what I need.

Diana
General Manager Accounting in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SPS User Friendly

Kommentare: I was the person who worked with the SPS team on set-up. As inexperienced as I am with this type of system I had many questions and a few times we had to set up conference calls to get everything as we needed it. The SPS team never acted as if I was a burden and patiently answered all my questions. This to me is worth more than I can say. After set-up and moving forward any questions I had and issues I faced there was always an SPS team member that would be there to walk me through a procedure or answer my questions.

The software is very easy to use. I can navigate through different forms with ease. I can also check for errors before finalizing a form. This allows me to catch any mistakes before finalizing the form.

There is not much I don't like about the system and nothing at this time I would recommend changing or adding.

Tehila
ceo in Israel
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Experience

We used SPS commerec for a large client and things were fine. We tried setting them up for EDI for anoteh rlarge client and it was anightmare. We asked for pricing and only after we waited 6 weeks to get pricing and sent an email letting them know we would move on due to lack of communication did we suddenly get an email checking in. Rep had no idea what we needed although we discussed extensively when we met that we needed pricing to move forward and would wait to hear back. We signed up and got charged a LOT more money than other EDI companies. We thought we would only pay SPS but then later found out through our warehouse there would be other fees if we needed to set it up through them. Started paying monthly fees even though the warehouse never sent it up and we had to cancel. Every time we try emailing them about thsi it takes an average of 9 days to get a response.

The high Cost and Customer "service" were dissapointing.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience with SPS Commerce. We strive to provide timely updates for our customers during implementation and support. We would be happy to review this further if there is anything still outstanding. Feel free to route any further feedback to: spsconnect@spscommerce.com Thank you!

Jim
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you love retailer chargebacks and shady billing practices you'll love SPS!

Portal is OK to use. Customer support for processing retailer-specific questions is good.

Integration with our 3PL/SPS has been a nightmare. For the past 6 months we have tried to get a solid EDI connection between the retailer, 3PL and SPS. We are now "live" with our retail partner and still having on-going issues which is low leading to chargebacks!!Their billing practices are downright un-ethical, purposely confusing, and difficult to manage. Every month we need to scour our bill to ensure accuracy as SPS loves to add new services/line items which we never consented to. It then takes weeks of emailing support to try and get a resolution which burns precious time for any entrepreneur.

Jody
Accounting Manager in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poor Implementation Team on new Trading Partner

Kommentare: The implementation team we were assigned provided terrible service. Would only answer about 1/4 of the questions asked. Tooks weeks to reply at times, and had to go through sales to even get half a reply most of the time. Even our initial threat of moving to another provider only provided enough fuel for a day or two of action.
They charged for a new trading partner. took months to get implemented because they would not communicate. Never did get it working. Charged us the WHOLE time for a service we couldn't use and then would not refund us for that service.

It was EDI software, that was inexpensive during the time we signed up about a decade ago.

The lack of users without paying for more. Any company employing more than 5 people would need more than 1 user. Implementation team was awful and didn't answer when requested followups on the new trading partner. And we found another provider who not only is keeping us informed all along the way with the trading partners, but is also actually less expensive.

Lloyd
Project MAnager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Great Support

Kommentare: We migrated to Data Masons as we converted our legacy ERP system to Microsoft. We found Data Masons’ experience with Microsoft AX 2012 and D365 to be a real plus and found Data Masons to be a great partner as we made the conversion. With minimal in-house EDI staffing, we rely on Data Masons for the majority of our day to day EDI support.

The Data Masons’ support team is extremely responsive in resolving our EDI issues. They’ve been great in keeping us updated as they work on support issues. We’ve found the Vantage Point software to be very easy to use, particularly in monitoring daily activity. Error correction is a breeze. Much easier than our previous software.

We expect any minor issues we’ve seen with Vantage Point software will be resolved when we upgrade to the latest version.

Keila
Administrative Assistant in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My SPS Experience

Kommentare: While I appreciate the user friendly software, I am greatly dissatisfied with the customer service. I called over a week ago to rectify a small issue. Out of maybe an hours worth of a phone call, i must have been on hold for 40 minutes. I was transferred back and forth because people weren't sure where to send me. At one point I could be transferred BACK to the dept that transferred me in the first place , so I had to call back and sit on hold for another 15-20 minutes. My issue is still not resolved. I have called multiple times and left messages and over a week later, I still haven't gotten a call back for such a simple fix. And the one time I did speak to someone they guy kept over talking me and not listening. It took 30 minutes for him to realize what I was talking about, and that I was not the one who just "wasn't getting it" because he wouldn't let me finish talking.... I work in a fast paced environment/call center. I don't have time to sit on the phone for long periods of time and deal with issues being dragged out... I'm very disappointed.

Navigation could be simplified, however the software is very user friendly.

There are multiple steps to be taken to accomplish something... for instance, even getting to the fulfillment homepage can be tedious.

Miranda
Treasurer in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

They are crooks - Do not use

Kommentare: I will be switching software providers. Not worth the expense.

Software is easy to use. Customer service for software support is slow but helpful, once you get ahold of them.

You must make a change to contracts within 3 months prior to renewal. I've done that over the last 3 years and they are still charging me for services I've never used. Contract management team will not respond. There are much cheaper options out there as well as companies that actually care about their customers. Explore them!

Ashley
Customer Fulfillment Manager in USA

SPS has been great to work with and made my job much more efficient.

Kommentare: Makes processing customer orders so easy and it's a great place to have all our orders stored in one spot. Customer service is really good too!

I LOVE that SPS integrates with our accounting system, so I can import customer orders with the click of a button. I wouldn't want to work without it! It's easy to use, the navigation is very user friendly, and I like that is has all my documents in one place. Customer service/support is great and they are always willing to help.

On the rare occasion, it can be a little slow and/or glitche, but that is probably my own internet more than anything. I do wish that there were page arrows at both the top and bottom of pages. Currently, you can only switch to the next page by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page. When the pages are so long, it would be nice to have that option at the top too!

Matthias
Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software does its job.

Kommentare: Able to do business with major retailers, without worrying about software and technical expertise. We are able to approach retailers and tell them we are EDI compliant, knowing that we will be able to setup without problems.

Reliable, virtually no problems regarding chargebacks. I also like the UPS integration a lot. It simplifies shipping and shipping time. Highly customizable to fit users's needs, bulk edits, and bulk submission of up to 100 invoices.

It often logs-out user, and sometimes works really slow. It doesn't warn you if a transaction did not get acknowledged by partner after say 24 hours. We manually have to check every transaction once a day to make sure it got received by partner.

Nancy
Office Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to work with. Both the programs and the people.

Kommentare: Most of my larger customers use SPS Commerce, so when there are any updates from my customers, the changes are automatic and I don't have to worry about making any changes from here. This is a great help!

We had been using a company that was very difficult to deal with and get information from when we had questions. SPS Commerce is very good about answering the phones and having someone that can help with all of our questions. The software is very logical and easy to work with.

I wish only the fields that the customer requires, would show during input. Or the actual needed items would be marked appropriately. This is done somewhat, but not correctly all the time.