SPS Commerce Fulfillment Bewertungen

von SPS Commerce

Über SPS Commerce Fulfillment

SPS Commerce geht über die EDI-Technologie hinaus, um die Komplexität, die Kosten und das Risiko der Verwaltung von Handelspartnerbeziehungen zu reduzieren.

Erfahre mehr über SPS Commerce Fulfillment

Harris W.
Regional Account Manager
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2019

"Great products and support"

Vorteile: Streamlined our order processing for our high volume clients while also eliminating manual entry input errors. It also integrated directly with our ERP/CRM software seamlessly.

Nachteile: Learning a new procedure had a bit of a learning curve and sometime the software connection can be a bit slow, but haven’t determined if that is a SPS issue or the software their product connects to.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Steven C.
Operations Coordinator
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"CPG Industry-Fueled EDI Fulfillment Brilliantly Simplified "

Kommentare: Triple-grade A, top-notch overall experience: EDI enables the timely acknowledgment of PO's (sales opportunities) to be serviced in as timely a manner as possible with the help of SPS Commerce...in the CPG industry, EDI is an absolute must and this platform affords our organization the ease of access with our various national and regional retail partners to conduct seamless and streamlined transactions. I recommend this service to small and medium-sized enterprises that only seek the finest tools in their respective trades and fields to get the job done right.

Vorteile: Seamless integration with varied retail partners through EDI link up, real-time receipt of digital documents from party to party, ability to accept or reject PO revisions with select retail partners, endless types of transactions to conduct business through in the software platform (from initial PO receipt up to freight/logistics servicing and finally to the sought after finish line with the fulfillment/invoicing of PO's), back-end deduction claims management, debit-credit adjustments and remittance advices simplified...and then some.

Nachteile: Manual inputting of data points for all of our PO's serviced via our various national/regional retail partners...has to be a workaround to digitally uplink fulfillments and invoices from ERP platform (NetSuite). At least in my experience, it has all been manual submissions but otherwise, the above reviews would be flawless. Perhaps, the same rule of thought could apply to advance shipment notices for uploading signed BOL's but not as much of a hindrance compared to our constant billing cycle to maintain.

Kerissa M.
Staff Accountant
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"Great tool for accounting"

Kommentare: We are very pleased with the overall experience SPS Commerce Fulfillment provides.

Vorteile: The modules are neatly labeled and streamlined for efficient order processing. (Receive,Ship and Process Orders effortlessly!) Easy to train new users with the simple. straightforwardness of the software. The ability to consolidate our customers onto one EDI system has been a huge help in streamlining our internal processes, as well as reducing processing times and order accuracy.

Nachteile: Implementing customers that utilize a third party software has proven some features not usable / compatible. (ie. order revisions, customized fields, etc.) It's a work in progress, but we are happy to see more of our customers moving to EDI software like SPS Commerce.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Talk-Radio Co-Host - Wellness
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2018

"SALES DEPT MORE CONCERNED WITH MONEY THAN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS"

Kommentare: We have been using SPS Commerce for quite a while to process orders for one of our major vendor partners who uses DC's to disperse to their stores. Another mid-size chain opted to used them as well. While it takes about 3-4 times as long to process these orders due to the number of steps involved in verification, we were fine with the partnership. When one of our major vendor partners indicated they were going to start using SPS Commerce to create greater visibility, we realized it would increase our volume with SPS Commerce (SC) significantly. The SC sales team was aggressive and persistent in pushing for confirmation of the additional partnership agreement. We were sold on a flat rate contract, which if it started in line with the Vendor Partner implementation date would have been a good deal. When the Vendor Partner delayed, we were basically told "too bad", rather than SC in turn being willing to push the date. They are collecting triple the rate yet not doing the work of processing the orders for this Vendor Partner. It has completely soured our view of SC. We will be addressing this issue with the Vendor Partner and urging them to consider a competitor alternative for order processing.

Vorteile: It creates visibility and the tech support team is helpful.

Nachteile: Lack of integrity from the sales team. We were sold on a flat rate contract set to align with a vendor partnership compliance date. Even though the contract date was a month early (SPS Commerce set the deadline to "lock in" the flat rate to a full month before the implementation date with the major Vendor Partner), the sales rep indicated we would see early implementation of order delivery by signing up. When the compliance implementation date was delayed by the vendor partner, the sales team refused to push the start date or offer any delay in the new heavy fees that are triple the old rate. To date, we are paying another fulfillment company for processing this vendor partners orders, while also paying SPS Commerce triple what our previous months average was to not process them. Not the makings for a win-win partnership.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Chantal C.
adjointe administrative
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Commentaires"

Vorteile: Facilité d'utilisation. Notification pratiques par courriel

Nachteile: Formulaires différents d'un client à un autre, pas standard.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Eric C.
VP
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"SPS Commerce"

Kommentare: I find SPS Commerce easy to use. they continue to update and add features that improve on some of their short comings. The customer service / help line is very good. Can take a while to get a hold of someone but they are very nice and very helpful.

Vorteile: Easy to install and work with. Very user friendly. Customer service is very helpful.

Nachteile: can be unforgiving. send documents with mistakes. Cant correct without redoing the entire process.

Jan G.
Order Management
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"SPS Commerce for your one stop shop"

Kommentare: So far I love it as it works great, and is very easy to use and user friendly. I wish more of my customers would use this software to make my life easier.

Vorteile: I love the fact that you can put your email in this software and it alerts you to anything new in the portal to be aware of. I also love how easy it is to receive PO's from customers and invoice them all in one place.

Nachteile: I wish it was easier to search for my customers, as sometimes it doesn't find who I'm searching for.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Pete T.
CIO
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"SPS Good overall Solution"

Kommentare: SPS has been great to deal with. Highly recommend. Simplifies the whole EDI process.

Vorteile: Integrates very well with WMS system. Very seamless.

Nachteile: If a transaction doesn't get sent to our WMS system there is no way for us to have the file resent. We need to contact support. Support however is very quick to respond. Seems like an unnecessary step.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Joanie B.
Business Systems Analyst
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2020

"Excellent Support!"

Kommentare: I'm in a support role, so I support those who use SPS daily to process orders. When they have questions, I sometimes reach out to SPS Commerce Support on their behalf; I also contact SPS to help fill in gaps in my understanding, or with a technical question. I'm very pleased with the support I've received, which helps me in my role with end-users.

Vorteile: I especially appreciate the SPS Commerce Support hotline. Whenever I need help, they're always there and have never disappointed. The staff is very professional, helpful and patient.

Nachteile: I use Ad Hoc Reporting on the old platform to check for errors, and was told there would be new reporting on another platform. Did I miss an announcement about this?

von SPS Commerce an 21.5.2020

Thank you for sharing your SPS experience. We noticed your question about reporting. Caitlin from our Customer Success team will be reaching out to you to discuss our latest advancements in this area as there have been a few.

• Bewertet am 19.5.2020
Louise U.
Operations Manager
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"SPS Commerce"

Kommentare: It is just one necessary aspect of the shipping portion of my job. I have never used anyone else so I have nothing to compare it to.

Vorteile: It is used by or 2 largest customers. We can move the information from your website to populate our Access program. Customer support is very quick and efficient.

Nachteile: It would be a lot better if more of the information was automatically populated.(We have to type in our information for Northern Tool every time) We cannot use the short form because of the different carriers assigned, compared to who actually picks up in Canada. We are a small office to doing all of the extra forms becomes cumbersome. Northern Tool takes a long time to get their info to SPS - I think they only update a couple times a day. Therefore, I end up manually typing in orders anyway, to get them into production by end of day.

von SPS Commerce an 25.2.2020

Thank you for your review and for letting us know that your process is taking more effort than you'd like. Ben K. from the SPS Customer Success team will be reaching out to you walk you through some ways this can be further automated and save you time. Please look our for his call shortly.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Executive Assistant
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Great for integrated CMS systems"

Kommentare: My experience hasn't been easy. There was no first hand training. We had to rely on webinars and video training to gather the knowledge we needed to understand how to navigate SPS Commerce and the fulfillment process. However, if we had an in-person training and if our in-house software was more up-to-date so that integration and automation was an option, I believe my experience would be more pleasant.

Vorteile: The ability to communicate between retailers and suppliers in a very real time exchange.
The ability to merge a large quantity of orders directly into our CMS software for quick and easy fulfillment.
The search ability to easily find any PO and the ease with being able to separate retailers by name.
Love the work flow chart associated to each order- easy to see notes and activity in regard to any given order.

Nachteile: The complicated and lengthy process of sending and receiving PO Acknowledgements and Changes.
All recent activity is noted on the over and transaction tabs, making it confusing to scroll through. I like the idea of only showing 1 PO number and having check marks within the box that show the activity that has been completed for that particular PO.
This software does not work well with our very unique "small company" CMS/ ERP software. We have to manually print out each PO, manually respond with a PO Acknowledgement after manually checking our inventory, and then have to manually enter the drop ship addresses and order into our software for fulfillment. We then also have to manually respond with ASNs and import invoicing. We do have the ability to merge large quantity orders, with a specially crafted application so long as it only has a few consistent addresses the account/retailer ships to. Automated merging is not possible for many and varying drop ship addresses, those we must manually print, review, and enter through the entire fulfillment process.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Walter S.
E-Commerce Manager
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"EDI Fulfillment Tool: Great Way To Fulfill Orders"

Kommentare: Before using SPS Commerce we had to do everything manually in the form of emails and our company software. Now whenever we receive an order we just log in to the portal process it on our end and then enter the tracking information and invoice information. Easy peasy!

Vorteile: Very easy to use. Once everything is setup we get prompt emails for orders received. This helps us in processing the order. Once we login to the portal everything is just a click away. All the open order are shown on the dashboard instantaneously. Furthermore, there are very userfriendly and vibrant buttons or blocks that differentiate between orders, errors, shipments, and invoices. If anything is missing from any order for example shipping information or invoicing information, it's just a click away to complete it. When we open the order, the presentation of the order workflow is so easy to understand, even a layman with no technical information can easily understand at which stage the order is. We have one of our trusted resellers also using it and they are able to extract information very easily. Also, when we signed up I was afraid I would not understand how everything works on the SPS portal, but the training center feature helped me greatly understand how each of the processes works. I had an issue once, I was unable to find the carrier code for one of my carriers, I talked to the support rep and she helped me with it. Although it took her some time also to find it but the issue was resolved.

Nachteile: Well, I wouldn't say its a very bad feature but when I tried adding more users to our account, like our accounts personnel and other team members who interact with it, there was a fee associated with it. It's not a con but we were not informed about it before.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Richard M.
Account Manager & IT Support
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"Excellent EDI Solution"

Kommentare: As I described above, we were required to come up with a solution which started as an EDI interface to receive and acknowledge POs, but turned into requirements for ASNs, Invoicing, etc. SPS has been easy for all of our users and has met the needs of our customers with these requirements.

Vorteile: A number of years ago, one of our distribution networks started to demand we use an EDI platform for the receipt of purchase orders. Our ERP does not support this feature, so we had to look outside for solutions. We evaluated SPS Commerce and found this service to be the broadest, most user-friendly and economical solution in the marketplace. Some of our other distribution networks have since come on board and created new demands for different functions which SPS offers. Access by all of our departments (sales, customer service, bookkeeping, shipping, etc.) allows us to seamlessly meet our customers' needs.

Nachteile: When rejecting a purchase order, an anticipated ship date still has to be entered in order to process the rejection even though the order is rejected. This often confuses customers because you are both rejecting the order and entering a ship date. If the drop down option is to reject the order, then one shouldn't be forced to also enter a date.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Sam C.
Vice President
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"SPS Commerce gets the job done, but seems expensive for what it is"

Kommentare: SPS Commerce allowed us to connect to dropship and bulk-shipment retailers via EDI. We were able to fulfill orders manually via this software, and then eventually set up the software to communicate automatically with our warehouse.

Vorteile: If you need to connect to a sales channel via EDI, SPS Commerce is going to be one of the most reliable options to do so. SPS is a large organization, and they seem to have experience connecting with any retailer we would want to do business with. This makes the integration process a lot easier. SPS also has a very responsive technical support team. Any time an issue comes up, we send them an email, and almost always get a response within one business day. The technical team seems to be very knowledgeable.

Nachteile: The main con is the price. SPS charges a flat per-document fee. When you are receiving large dollar-value orders, this small fee per document doesn't amount to much. However, if you are doing high volume, low dollar-value dropship orders, the fixed fee per document takes out a large percentage of your profit. Depending on the type of business you do, you need to clearly negotiate with SPS to get the pricing that works best for you. Other than that, the experience with SPS Commerce has been good.

Jennie L.
Director of Finance
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2018

"Customer Support is very helpful"

Kommentare: easy to use.

Vorteile: This program is easy to use. Most of our customers are using this program for EDI, thus we use this program almost daily to get purchase orders from multiple customers and invoice each customer after shipment on a very easy and convenient way. It is a very helpful tool to do invoicing and fasten payment receivable. It also has alert system to tell you if your invoice can not pass on to the customers with reason etc. It is in short a useful and helpful tool to run the daily business through EDI platform. I personally recommend this software to the similar business model as ours.

Nachteile: Besides the Pros for this software, it also has some negative features that I would like to bring up here. It is not easy to look up some information sometimes. Especially when you want to look up some history information, the search criteria is somehow ambitious. It takes time to try an error to search for some information. Also the online chat is not always there, it is usually take you a day to get response for some simple question. Phone in also take quite long wait. It is the most important things I feel SPS commerce should pay more attention to improve.

Nic D.
Operations
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Great EDI Solution...only a few suggestions"

Kommentare: Great company who obviously excels in the EDI world giving customers different options that suits their capabilities. If you're not familiar with EDI or your just wanting to try things out SPS is a great way to start as they know what they're doing. If you are integrating the EDI docs into your ERP system (docs automatically import from and export to SPS) I would suggest that you try to understand as much as possible on what information your trading partner requires. SPS knows general information but there have been a handful of times where the document tests are successful but the actual information that your sending isn't the right information. You still have to put in the work.

Vorteile: Easy to read and complete the forms for all EDI documents. Required fields (per the receiving company) will be highlighted in red and if any aren't filled in the document won't send which reduces the chances of chargebacks.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to manipulate and edit how I see things on the landing page. There are some customization options, but I'd like to be a little more in control of what I see and what I need.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Diana D.
General Manager Accounting
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"SPS User Friendly"

Kommentare: I was the person who worked with the SPS team on set-up. As inexperienced as I am with this type of system I had many questions and a few times we had to set up conference calls to get everything as we needed it. The SPS team never acted as if I was a burden and patiently answered all my questions. This to me is worth more than I can say. After set-up and moving forward any questions I had and issues I faced there was always an SPS team member that would be there to walk me through a procedure or answer my questions.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use. I can navigate through different forms with ease. I can also check for errors before finalizing a form. This allows me to catch any mistakes before finalizing the form.

Nachteile: There is not much I don't like about the system and nothing at this time I would recommend changing or adding.

Patti M.
Business Process Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Automation that Saves Time and Money"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with SPS as a business has been wonderful. The live chat is a great feature to solve issues quickly. Automation is the wave of the future and any additional time savers would be a great addition.

Vorteile: I am very happy we selected to implement the SPS adapter to automatically take our orders and interface with Quick Books and our ERP system. This has saved me countless hours of work. The testing and implementation support has been outstanding and their representative is professional, patient and very knowledgeable, Time is Money :-)

Nachteile: There are a few tweaks we have had to hard code but other than that I would say there was nothing to not like about the software. There is a half hour delay between the time the order hits fulfillment until the time I get a new order email.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Customer Success Manager
Essen & Trinken
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2018

"We use SPS on a daily basis, but when problems arise there is always a delay in resolution."

Vorteile: Once set-up has been completed correctly the process is smooth. I like that I am able to get notifications of the activities of the POs, Invoices, and ASNs.

Nachteile: The software is fine, but support needs help. Emailing customer support is a slow process and I don't get same day responses/resolutions. Response from a staff member can take a few days to a week. I typically have to call in to get problems resolved the same day if it's an urgent matter. Error notifications don't provide any details on why documents were rejected. Depending on who is helping with the ticket will depend on the length of time for resolution. I have requested a break down of the EDI flow so I can understand the process better, but have not received additional information and was told there isn't any information on this. Our company has had high turnover and there is no one on staff that has a central understanding of how EDI works.

Michael H.
Product Director
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2018

"A little frustrating to date albeit issues with resources on our side, "

Kommentare: To early to tel but what we expect is a streamlined EDI process requiring minimal intervention and no errors

Vorteile: We haven't had chance yet to fully integrate yet so it will be some time before we can comment fully on what we do and don't like re this software. On the webforms startup it was more difficult to use than our previous provider but I think that's a lack f training up front but once this was organised it was better - Point do a better job in this area we should not have to chase

Nachteile: We haven't had chance yet to fully integrate yet so it will be some time before we can comment fully on what we do and don't like re this software. On the webforms startup it was more difficult to use than our previous provider but I think that's a lack f training up front but once this was organised it was better - Point do a better job in this area we should not have to chase

• Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Stephanie C.
Account Manager
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2019

"Wonderful software and customer service"

Kommentare: We use SPS Commerce with all our vendor accounts for multiple clients. Amazon Vendor Central is our biggest business and SPS has made it possible to manage everyone quickly and easily in one system.

Vorteile: It's so easy to use and navigate. We have multiple team members accessing multiple client accounts within SPS and it could not be more user-friendly. We recommend it to all our clients. Anytime we have issues we can hop in the chatbox and we have them resolved within the day. The customer service is stellar and the software overall is SO good.

Nachteile: The software is near perfect. We did have issues with one of our account reps in trying to get the program set up, but it was quickly addressed and the issue resolved.

Ashley S.
Customer Fulfillment Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"SPS has been great to work with and made my job much more efficient."

Kommentare: Makes processing customer orders so easy and it's a great place to have all our orders stored in one spot. Customer service is really good too!

Vorteile: I LOVE that SPS integrates with our accounting system, so I can import customer orders with the click of a button. I wouldn't want to work without it! It's easy to use, the navigation is very user friendly, and I like that is has all my documents in one place. Customer service/support is great and they are always willing to help.

Nachteile: On the rare occasion, it can be a little slow and/or glitche, but that is probably my own internet more than anything. I do wish that there were page arrows at both the top and bottom of pages. Currently, you can only switch to the next page by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page. When the pages are so long, it would be nice to have that option at the top too!

• Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Jeffrey S.
Systems Director
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"Been using multiple SPS products for our EDI Connections "

Kommentare: Validity checking and SPS worrying about all the configuration changes NOT me. Web based EDI for simple / one time customers.

Vorteile: The number one thing is the editing the documents for validity. This has prevented many a charge-back from occurring. We also use the Webforms for customers that do not justify a complete EDI connection or one time customers. Seconal or single buy customers a perfect for this. The adhoc reporting makes it easy to find out whats happening with documents.

Nachteile: Set up can be tough at times and rather complicated but then EDI seems to be these days. Some more reporting would be nice to have. Error reporting is getting better but could be better explanations.

Berlinda Y.
IT Service Manager
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Favorable experience - sometimes there are issues that need to be resolved but they are responsive"

Kommentare: Comply with the Customers' requirement easily

Vorteile: The Hybrid Solution that allows integration and webform . Ability to print out the shipping /ucc 128 label which is a great plus for us.
Ability to check documents either on Webform or in the integration and using of one map format for all Trading Partners is wonderful - making the testing a breeze.
Support team is great - they will try to help you resolve the issue.

Nachteile: The one map format is great but sometimes the information being used are not what the Trading Partner wants and need to work with Support/Setup Team to fix the issue. Calling Support sometimes need to wait a while for someone to pick up.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Matthias H.
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2018

"Software does its job."

Kommentare: Able to do business with major retailers, without worrying about software and technical expertise. We are able to approach retailers and tell them we are EDI compliant, knowing that we will be able to setup without problems.

Vorteile: Reliable, virtually no problems regarding chargebacks. I also like the UPS integration a lot. It simplifies shipping and shipping time. Highly customizable to fit users's needs, bulk edits, and bulk submission of up to 100 invoices.

Nachteile: It often logs-out user, and sometimes works really slow. It doesn't warn you if a transaction did not get acknowledged by partner after say 24 hours. We manually have to check every transaction once a day to make sure it got received by partner.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2018