Über Finaeo

Finaeo, eine kostenlose digitale Unterstützungsplattform, die von Beratern für Berater entwickelt wurde, automatisiert die Backoffice-Administration mithilfe eines maßgeschneiderten CRM.

Erfahre mehr über Finaeo

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Finaeo

5,0

Finaeo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Finaeo bereits verwendet?

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sophisticated CRM

Easy to use on desktop & mobile. Clean interface & very aesthetically pleasing.

I understand that this product is still being worked on every day so bugs are being fixed on the regular. Other than that, I didn't find any other issues.

Jon
Certified Financial Planner in Kanada

Next level CRM

Kommentare: Been using this for a couple months now. Is already turning into the best CRM I have ever used. being able to have an AI assistant send me reminder to do things I promised to clients in emails is genius. they're constantly adding new abilities and useful features that are specific to financial advisors. It' s definitely allowed me to step my game up and be on top of things far better than my old CRM and it's still in a fairly early stage. Definitely recommend getting in on this product to anyone in the industry.

easy to use, intuitive, the AI features and integration with mobile is good.

It's still being worked on so there is a lot of features that need to be added. That being said its happening at a feverish pace. Can't wait to see what this thing will do once it's fully developed

Colleen

Overall great!

Kommentare: Overall great experience so far. What makes it so great is the customer service and response time for any issues we experience. I think there is a few more things that need to be added to the program but so far happy with Finaeo.

Sarah
Administrative in Kanada

The People Make the Product

Kommentare: Finaeo is one of the most user friendly platforms I've ever used. Our company has gone through a lot of different financial platforms and this is by far the easiest to use and the nicest layout. Everything is easy to find and it's so easy to update files and keep track of tasks and appointments. The guys at Finaeo are absolutely the best customer service team out there. They really know they're stuff and are always available to help out and answer any questions you have. I would definitely suggest anyone in need of a client database needs to try Finaeo.

User friendly Great customer service Easy to use layout

None so far

Terra
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Finaeo & their team totally outstanding!

Kommentare: Working with the team at Finaeo has been a great experience. They listen and implement changes to the program efficiently and seeing the evolution makes it exciting to be using their program. Being a part of this process and knowing their vision, passion and where they are taking this for the future is a privilege. They are creating a product that will ultimately help me in my business to be a better, more compliant, up to date and organized me! Putting my best foot forward with my clients. Thanks Finaeo

the ease of use and the team of people behind the scenes, customer service

don't have any

Jeff
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Finaeo makes running your financial advisory practice easier, more fun, and more profitable

Kommentare: Finaeo is an awesome, early-stage product for financial advisors. They are working hard and succeeding at filling a niche in how financial advisors better manage their books of business. This, in turn, makes it easier to stay on top of the core function of our business: managing our client relationships. Finaeo is already useful -- from tracking meetings and important notes to the size and timing of deal-flows -- and they've only just begun. What they end up doing with Domo, their AI assistant, may prove to be the game-changer that slays all other CRM-type competitors in this niche. It's exciting to see what lies in store both for the product but also for the modern-day advisor looking to stay on top of the many moving parts that compete for our focus day-in, day-out. I highly recommend considering making Finaeo your go-to CRM for your financial advisory practice.

Howard
CEO in Kanada
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What our industry has been needing . . .

Kommentare: Couldn't recommend this product enough to other people in the financial services and insurance industry. This product was built for them!
Recommendation to other buyers: Definitely take a close look at this if you're in insurance or financial services.

Pros: Very clean design and modern looking. Built specifically for financial advisors and brokers, so tracks the right information for me.

Cons: Nothing major

Tracy
Bookkeepet in Kanada
Versicherung, Selbstständig

A valuable tool for our growing business!

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure working with Jonathan at Finaeo. He is very accommodating, professional and receptive to our ideas and suggestions. We are very excited about the new and updated features that Finaeo will provide. I am certain that in the very near future we will become very reliant on this valuable tool and it will give us the capability of providing excellent customer service for our existing and new clients!

Flexibility

No reports...yet

Glenn
President in Kanada

Looking to the Future with Finaeo

Kommentare: Focused on the practical elements of client management and success, with a forward focused technology platform. Willingness to engage end users and define "outcomes" has been excellent, they have an excellent team who care!

Ease of use and ability to help shape the future design.

Still in early stages, development and capability will improve over time.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The people behind the scenes really make this product great

There is such a patient and dedicated team behind the product, fantastic customer service

The software is still new so some things are being worked out but I don't doubt it'll continue to improve

William
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product with a little more development... Very responsive to feedback!

Kommentare: As an advisor who has seen several systems used for CRM this one is definitely on the forefront. The decision to use Finaeo was easy for me as I use it to bridge my two unrelated businesses and matriculate my customers from one side into prospects, and then into clients by easy reminders and automation of tasks that used to be left up to me or an assistant.

Bryan
USA

Great experience so far

Kommentare: The Finaeo team is very proactive as well as responsive. A pleasure to work with so far and a platform which has already helped me in my business very much.

Ilnaz
Researcher in Russland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Finaeo Usage Experience

IT product convinient for use and justifies its designation.

Lags of obvious usage running app (graphically determined).