Über Momoyoga

Eine nutzerfreundliche Software, maßgeschneidert für Yogalehrer und Yogastudios.

Erfahre mehr über Momoyoga

The convenience of sharing links and also website integration is also a huge plus point.

There is no administrator app to manage classes.

Bewertungen zu Momoyoga

Momoyoga hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 123 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Momoyoga bereits verwendet?

Lea
Yoga teacher in Deutschland

Großartiges Buchungssystem

Die Software lässt sich einfach bedienen und der Support ist schnell und freundlich!

Die Videothek könnte praktikabler sein und eine Integration der Videothek auf die Website wäre toll.

Kelsie

Love Momoyoga!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

momoyoga is an excellent platform for yoga teachers, studios, and communities. My studio switched from Mindbody to Momoyoga in 2020 and we have no plans to go back. We average 3-4 classes per day, 8-10 teachers, and 300-500 clients/week. The platform provides all of the necessary information without the added "fluff' that some platforms charge much higher rates for. The number one thing I love about momoyoga is their customer service team. If we ever have an issue, question, or recommendation it goes directly to a real person who responds quickly and honestly...the human interaction really goes a long way and the whole team truly cares about the work they do! The integrity behind this company is top notch and something that is (ironically) missing from a lot of wellness tech platforms! Thank you momoyoga!

Taking payment is a little clunky- in studio I use Paypal Zettle to accept credit cards but it isn't integrated so once the client pays for the pass, I have to go back in and mark it paid. It would also be helpful to be able to refund directly from the platform. Calculating my actual income is challenging because I have to look at multiple sources and factor in the fees. It could be helpful to have one lump sum deducted as the fee each week so that I can see what my actual income is. That said, the pros greatly outweigh this added step!

Olga
Owner in Deutschland

Happy with Momoyoga!

Kommentare: I like the product!
As I started I was able to make most of my settings very easy.
I had few questions and get very quick support in a call with a friendly Momoyoga employee.
Overall, I do not have any trouble with Momoyoga. System is running, bookings are working, customer are not complaining and I can work with it.

It was very easy to customize. Bookings working without errors (bad experience with former software) Integration to our homepage was very easy.

As admin I book sometimes classes for new customers that are not registered and wisch I could add customer name to the booking. Currently I add a note with the name as workaround.

Adhuna Veda
Self employed in Deutschland

Chaos, Bugs, insufficient IT Support,

Kommentare: I am very disappointed. At first I thought its me, after having tried everything and being on other homepages using Momoyoga as well I know it is not me and the customers it is the system. What I find also very unfair is that you can´t delete the tool yourself. I have cancelled, quitted and asked for deleting all my datas, they offer me a telephone call now. After a few senseless mails trying to solve the problem for some weeks I have made my decidions and I want to get away from this time absorbing tool.

To implement classes and describe them This value is too short. (40 character minimum): Sorry, the rest was disappointing I have no more good about it

The bugs in the system causing Chaos. Leading to the fact that prices and products can´t be implemented properly... The customers can register but not pay properly. They often don´t understand the system. The translation into German is lacking. If you have too many price categories and classes the system seems to be insufficent respectively it shows bugs, is not working properly. My husband tried it with me and also saw it not working...

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Tanja, vielen Dank für dein Feedback. Es tut mir sehr leid, dass deine Erfahrung mit Momoyoga nicht so verlaufen ist wie du es dir erhofft hast. Da Momoyoga noch ein relativ kleines Team ist, kann es leider vorkommen, dass aufgrund von Urlauben nicht immer eine Kontaktperson in der Muttersprache unserer Studios verfügbar ist. Dennoch versuchen wir den bestmöglichen Support zu bieten und haben dir ein Telefongespräch angeboten um eine Lösung für deine Fragen zu finden. Deine Kündigung wurde bereits abgeschlossen und wir wünschen dir alles Gute! Das Momoyoga Team

Sandra
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Save time, save lots of money!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The customer service is exemplary. The ease of the app and their constantly updating and changing and making things more juicy! I can’t think of a better word. I really love more yoga.

At my studio, I offered 12 classes. I have nine different yoga teachers. And the pressure has taken off of me is immense. I don’t have to worry about who’s coming if they’ve paid if they’ve signed a liability disclosure is so easy when they come in the teacher checks them off. Mark attended the class and I’m telling you it is so easy to manage. 12 classes does not sound like a lot but nine yoga teachers. This app has made my life and my business Super easy. There are other options out there, but the cost is ridiculous for what you get in Momoyoga. You get those same options.

There is a glitch or it maybe it’s me. But it’s kind of hard to get around when somebody signs up for class and doesn’t pay at the time they sign up. So when they finally do pay, you have to go and do a lot of back work that nobody in our group looks forward to so maybe there’s an easier way and I’m not doing it right. The other thing is when I when we yoga during the pandemic, my friend has a studio and I saw that she was using it. I think she was closed so I couldn’t even ask her about the app. But when I tried to tell Momoyoga, that is where I found it even though she didn’t recommend it neither of us got, the discount that was offered. I understand that there are protocol to follow, but if it wasn’t for my friend, I would never have found Momoyoga.

Kati
Yoga Studio owner in Dänemark
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy and saves a lot of time!

Kommentare: I am very happy with the product, and I will continue to use it and watch it grow.

Momoyoga organizes so I save time. It is easy for my clients, and I can keep track of everything in here, every client, every yoga class and teacher. I would recommend it to other studio owners.

The fact that only people on the free trial get in touch with costumer service right away on chat, is not fair, when I pay for the product I expect the same treatment. The weekday starts on a Sunday, completely wrong for me since I am from Europe and we start the week on mondays, so a lot of misplaced classes has bin made, and it is confusing. Should be an option to choose. Also should be an option for me to choose what teachers added can see. I should also be able to click on each day and get only the day, not the whole week. Makes it easier and faster for me to find classes. Also hoping that when I make a class I can choose dates to put them out, not only weekly. And maybe presave classes I make into some sort of file so I don’t have to make them again and again, but simply recollect saved classes and put them in.

Joanna
Yoga Teacher in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent for an independent yoga teacher

I am an independent yoga teacher, running my own classes at different venues in town. I didn't have any online payment method prior to using Momoyoga. I run three classes a week plus 1 or 2 workshops a month. Momoyoga easily pays for itself, despite my small numbers as students pay in advance for their classes. It is easy to use, easy integrate with my website, easy to get financial reports from, easy to keep an eye on class numbers and to add/remove classes as required. The staff are lovely and very friendly any time I have a problem and respond to issues with functionality very politely and quickly.

Having an app for clients to book into class is good, but they cannot make purchases in the app and are taken to the webpage instead which people find frsutrating.

Fyona
Yoga Teacher in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use and effective

Kommentare: The support during the initial set up process was great. Super fast relies with clear and concise solutions.

Ease of use - simple, effective functionality

The payment system is a little clunky off the app but most students get there eventually.

Kristen
Pilates instructor in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great solution for my small Pilates business

Kommentare: Momoyoga has been an ideal solution for my 3 weekly Pilates classes, it takes the manual element out of booking and reminding clients, for a fraction of the pri e of mindbody. I am hopeful that some more interactive and customising features are in the works.

Price, ease of use, access to customer support

It would be great to be able to add promotional banners in my studio's home page. I do have to explain the booking process to some clients , some find it a bit complicated

Misty
Yoga Educator in Kanada

User of Momoyoga!

Kommentare: Positive experience and felt supported with the transition.

I love that it is easy to navigate and set up my classes, memberships and sessions. I find their customer service for helpful and always prepared to answer my questions and even went so far to schedule a time for us to connect and review the platform together. I would recommend any yoga teacher looking to find an online scheduler with lots of support and easy to use.

It would be nice if I could personalize my page to include my logo and colours BUT not a deal breaker as I was able to add a note at the top of the schedule.

Rosanna
Yoga teacher in Mexiko
Sport, Selbstständig

Friendly and useful, great for yoga teachers!

Kommentare: Very helpful, excellent customer service. Quick help and prompt response.

I love that there is an easy to use app and affordable for a yoga teacher looking to simplify student and group organization and administration. With Momoyoga I felt motivated to make some new changes in order to grow and make some advances as a teacher.

I would like to be able to see how many credits or classes are left for each student under their name when attendance is taken or when they book a class.

Jasz
Healing Coach in Singapur

momoyoga is easy to use

the programme is generally easy to use. the interface also works well for both desktop and mobile.

There are limitations to the types of reports that can be generated. And i can't choose the date range to generate reports. Also for configure mandatory membership or class passes, i find that it is troublesome to select what is allowed. i think a better way will be by default allow all the passes and membership and then we can manually deselect those need to be excluded. Because as i add more types of membership and class passes, means i have to go into every single class to update. that is really time consuming.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Jasz, thank you for your feedback! As we want to keep improving and want to release features that suit Momoyoga users, please feel free to send us your feedback and suggestions. You can reach us at info@momoyoga.com. Namaste, Momoyoga

Angelique
Yoga Instructor in Australien

Momoyoga helps me Peace it Together

Kommentare: Momoyoga has been a real blessing. It has freed up my admin time for me to concentrate on other aspects of my business. It is simple and easy for both students and myself to use, to keep track of classes, bookings and payments. The video feature has been an excellent addition. I would love to see some more customisation become available with the video option.

Frees up my time in administration. As a sole trader this is essential!

No search or classification capability in videos for students to find what they are looking for with ease

Cari
Yoga studio owner and instructor in USA

Great option

Kommentare: I have been using my momoyoga since I opened my studio or year-and-a-half ago. it has that on everything I needed it to do to manage my students, there's payments, and scheduling.

This software has proved to be very useful to my very small business. It is the only one I found that is affordable for a small shop like mine. It serves my needs, is affordable, and continues to improve every month.

On the rare occasion that I have a question or problem with this software, customer service is done by email only.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Cari, we indeed only offer support by email because maintaining software is a visual process and it enables us to take a look into your account, it helps us manage time more efficiently and to keep the costs as low as possible for you! You can contact us via info@momoyoga.com and we'll usually respond in one workday. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us and we'd be happy to help! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Sara
Manager Director in Nigeria
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very functional platform

What I like about Momoyoga is that it always works. in 2 years we had a couple of break down of the system, but it was fixed in within minutes.

I would like to have the option of customize the platform, in terms of adding pictures, changing colours and fonts. It would make it really perfect.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Sara, Thanks for your lovely words! We are going to work on making it possible for you to customize features in Momoyoga in the upcoming months. We will share our progress in our monthly release notes. Deep bows,

Lena
Yogateacher in Belgien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best thing to do as a Yogateacher

Kommentare: I love it! Could not live without it anymore. I remember how I did it before, with excel files,... A lot of work and not always correct if people forget payment or...
Momoyoga saves me sooooo much time and energy!

I love how it is easy to use and to keep track of my clients and lessons.

Not yet able to ad more than one person per account. I teach adult Yoga en kids Yoga. Kids are to young to have their own account. Also parents can not add both of their children in the same class because they get to notification that they already subscribed for that lesson. So when 2 kids come to the same class I have to sign them in.

Nathalie
Owner in UK

Disappointed

Kommentare: Customer service not understanding questions and issues or the needs of my business

Price. Initial simplicity. Scrolling of appointment system - clients

Awful payment system. Not user friendly for clients and no way of crediting booking system accounts. Clients are having to purchase a rolling membership every month, sometimes forgetting, yet still using it to book classes! Cancelled classes don’t automatically update class pass on their accounts. Also, cannot add 2 clients with the same email (problem for under 18s).

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Nathalie, We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our service. We humans and the software try to be as userfriendly as we possibly can! Yogis can choose between class passes, memberships, and monthly recurring memberships. Canceled classes should be updated immediately to user accounts. At this time, we don't support multiple yogi accounts based on the same email address indeed. I've sent some additional information about each topic your way Nathalie!

Lindsey
Yoga teacher in Belgien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best scheduling app for my yogastudio

Kommentare: The automatisation of everything (I no longer need to keep track of every student or every class)

- automatic e-mails - database of my yogi’s - easy to install - very user friendly (both studio owner as yogi)

- you can’t buy a new class pass through the app (only by means of a pc)

Liselotte
Yogini Lilo in Belgien

Easy peasy

Kommentare: Really happy with the easy subscribing for classes and publishing for new classes

Very practical, low acces and easy to you application

The follow up of the payments where you have to choose from witch card you take a class and sometimes acces errors, but that solves also easily

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Liselotte, thanks so much for your review! When you come across any errors in the system, please feel free to reach out to us and we'll take a look at it! Have a great day Warm greetings, Momoyoga

Elena
Yoga Teacher in Spanien

Very happy with momoyoga

Kommentare: It has been very important for my students to be able to make a reservation and pay through the application in this moment of pandemia with coronavirus

I got very impressive about how easy it is the software to manage and also very intuitive for someone who is not very fond of computers

Well, I haven’t seen things that I can criticise because I have use it only for one month.

Raminta
Yoga teacher in Grönland

Great Software og super service

Kommentare: Great service when a problem comes - quick answer, and always helpful.
I can’t imagine how I could have my studio without this software. So happy and thankful I found Momoyoga. It just makes my job and life so much easier, so I can concentrate on what I love - teaching.
Namasté

Everything works perfect, super easy to use for me as a teacher, but also for the students. Great overview, booking, yogis profiles, statistic and administrator tools are just easy and useful.

Cancelling time for Greenland just does’t work.

Nele
Yoga Studio Owner in Belgien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy customers and easy for administration

Kommentare: I'm happy to use Momoyoga, my customers are very pleased to use Momoyoga, so all happy faces!

Customers find it very easy to use: they choose, book their yogaclass and pay online. Very easy to do the follow up on your customers.

I would like to have more statistics, f.e. look when customers their cards expire, who didn't book a class for a while,...

Annette
Pilates instructor in Niederlande

easy system

Easy to use for students and teachers and app for phone

Sometimes the webte is in English and in Dutch

Vanessa
Founder & Yoga Teacher in Norwegen

High recommended!

User-friendly for both customers and myself, reasonable price.

I hope it has a function to charge for late cancel or no show.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Vanessa, thanks for your review! You are able to set your cancellation period to an "X" amount of hours before class starts, by heading to "edit schedule settings". This way, no shows, and late cancellations will be charged. If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team via info@momoyoga.nl. Warm regards, Momoyoga

Nell
Yoga instructor in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

User-friendly , awesome value, friendly support

Easy to set up, great support team, great value. Thank you

There was a feature in the product which I found unnecessary. An email that a drop in class expired, also it was already used. The support team said they work on it.