Über Momoyoga

Eine nutzerfreundliche Software, maßgeschneidert für Yogalehrer und Yogastudios.

Erfahre mehr über Momoyoga

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Momoyoga bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joanna H.
Yoga Teacher in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent for an independent yoga teacher

I am an independent yoga teacher, running my own classes at different venues in town. I didn't have any online payment method prior to using Momoyoga. I run three classes a week plus 1 or 2 workshops a month. Momoyoga easily pays for itself, despite my small numbers as students pay in advance for their classes. It is easy to use, easy integrate with my website, easy to get financial reports from, easy to keep an eye on class numbers and to add/remove classes as required. The staff are lovely and very friendly any time I have a problem and respond to issues with functionality very politely and quickly.

Having an app for clients to book into class is good, but they cannot make purchases in the app and are taken to the webpage instead which people find frsutrating.

Kati H.
Yoga Studio owner in Dänemark
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy and saves a lot of time!

Kommentare: I am very happy with the product, and I will continue to use it and watch it grow.

Momoyoga organizes so I save time. It is easy for my clients, and I can keep track of everything in here, every client, every yoga class and teacher. I would recommend it to other studio owners.

The fact that only people on the free trial get in touch with costumer service right away on chat, is not fair, when I pay for the product I expect the same treatment. The weekday starts on a Sunday, completely wrong for me since I am from Europe and we start the week on mondays, so a lot of misplaced classes has bin made, and it is confusing. Should be an option to choose. Also should be an option for me to choose what teachers added can see. I should also be able to click on each day and get only the day, not the whole week. Makes it easier and faster for me to find classes. Also hoping that when I make a class I can choose dates to put them out, not only weekly. And maybe presave classes I make into some sort of file so I don’t have to make them again and again, but simply recollect saved classes and put them in.

Carine K.
Yoga teacher in Frankreich
Sport, Selbstständig

From a cheam & simple solution to an expensive and useless one

I first chose momoyoga for its pricing, but they decide 2 price increasing in less than a year from 16€/month to 25€/month

They sell the product as a "time saver" tool, but the truth is the back office is such a nightmare that you won't save a lot of time...

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Carine, I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Momoyoga. We do everything we can to bring value to our customers! The price adjustment in the beginning of the year adjusted european studios from USD,$ to EUR, and the recent adjustment brought all legacy customers up to our current pricing model. The reason why this jump feels so significant is because we held off on raising our prices for our existing customers in 2019 and 2020. We hope that the added features and functionality you've witnessed and will continue to see in the upcoming months will add significantly more value to your studio and will justify the additional cost. If you are having issues using the software, please feel free to reach out to us, we are happy to help!

Simon B.
Yoga Teacher in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Momoyoga are a true godsend, and I can’t recommend them highly enough

Kommentare: At the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, I had just ventured into teaching online, and I was manually booking everyone into my classes, receiving payments and individually sending out zoom links to each and every participant by hand! (There was many a time I was up until 3am in the morning the night before a class!). Momoyoga software changed this, and honestly, I don't know how I managed before I got it! Momoyoga has transformed my online teaching business, and I can't recommend the software and the service highly enough.

Momoyoga software enables the student to book and pay for classes without my involvement, giving me back the time to focus on preparing for and teaching the best class I can teach.

I don't think there's anything I don't like about the software!

Fyona C.
Yoga Teacher in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use and effective

Kommentare: The support during the initial set up process was great. Super fast relies with clear and concise solutions.

Ease of use - simple, effective functionality

The payment system is a little clunky off the app but most students get there eventually.

Misty L.
Yoga Educator in Kanada

User of Momoyoga!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Positive experience and felt supported with the transition.

I love that it is easy to navigate and set up my classes, memberships and sessions. I find their customer service for helpful and always prepared to answer my questions and even went so far to schedule a time for us to connect and review the platform together. I would recommend any yoga teacher looking to find an online scheduler with lots of support and easy to use.

It would be nice if I could personalize my page to include my logo and colours BUT not a deal breaker as I was able to add a note at the top of the schedule.

Kristen E.
Pilates instructor in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great solution for my small Pilates business

Kommentare: Momoyoga has been an ideal solution for my 3 weekly Pilates classes, it takes the manual element out of booking and reminding clients, for a fraction of the pri e of mindbody. I am hopeful that some more interactive and customising features are in the works.

Price, ease of use, access to customer support

It would be great to be able to add promotional banners in my studio's home page. I do have to explain the booking process to some clients , some find it a bit complicated

Rosanna M.
Yoga teacher in Mexiko
Sport, Selbstständig

Friendly and useful, great for yoga teachers!

Kommentare: Very helpful, excellent customer service. Quick help and prompt response.

I love that there is an easy to use app and affordable for a yoga teacher looking to simplify student and group organization and administration. With Momoyoga I felt motivated to make some new changes in order to grow and make some advances as a teacher.

I would like to be able to see how many credits or classes are left for each student under their name when attendance is taken or when they book a class.

Phoebe B.
Yoga studio owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MOMO yoga booking system and app review

Kommentare: My experience has been really positive, I love Momoyoga

I love that this is a small company with a team of nice people I can email or call for any support I need.

The only thing missing for is the ability to add an alert for yogis who have injuries or other limitations the teacher may need to know about during yoga class

Bridget D.
Owner in Neuseeland

Momo Yoga recommended

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent service.

Easy to use for me. Easy to use for my clients

Will be good when clients can use the app to buy another card. At the moment they need to go to the website to purchase a new product/ class concession card. Not a major drawback though.

Adrianne N.
Yoga Instructor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A wonderful gem to Wellness Studios and Independent Teachers!

Kommentare: 5 Star! ***** The team are enthusiastic to help and take new ideas & suggestions on board. The product has had a number of useful development changes in the time that I have been a member, not even 12 mths, that have been invaluable in adapting to the change of how the wellness industry is working globally at this time. I have not experienced any issues as a student using the app or for my own business.

Momoyoga has been a great product to become even more successful in time productivity and business management. I used to spend hours preparing spreadsheets for class tracking and communication with students to book in for class. Now students have complete control to book, cancel and pay through their own app this makes my job a whole lost easier to easily track income as well as class attendees. I then have the ability to download information for accounting purposes. The automated and editable emails are wonderful and again save time when contacting and informing students of classes and special events. The 30 min email reminder with a weblink for online classes is invaluable and a welcome addition to the platform last year. The interface on the desktop is user friendly, as is the app for the student, and you have a good amount of flexibility to create events, membership and class passes with various payment options available. The convenience of sharing links and also website integration is also a huge plus point.

There isn't much I don't like about the platform. I have no doubt the team at Momoyoga wish to make development changes that really enhance productivity and ease of use to all their users. There are a couple of things that could be made available to admin which is creation of an app, but to be honest I have saved the weblink on to my phone as an icon and access it that way. It still works. Another helpful development would be some type of 'event template' which can be carried across a number of days/events. This would eliminate time of copy and paste from previous events.

Nina C.
Owner in Finnland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very intuitive for us and our Yogis

Kommentare: It has been great. We opened the doors to our Yoga studio in August 2019. The first test was an open house, which was easy to manage with the app. We have been slowly growing since, simply focusing on our Yoga and Yogis, and with Momoyoga dependable in the background. For my husband it has been a lot of fun to track all the activity: new Yogi registrations, membership renewals, and class bookings.

I focus on providing great Yoga classes, while Momoyoga manages most other transactions in the background. It is easy to learn and use. Very intuitive. Also for our Yogis, who need to pay and book with ease. The Momoyoga app adds a sense of professionalism that my Yogis seem appreciate. Also the app is aesthetically pleasing. I have received many positive remarks from my Yogis.

This is a difficult question to answer. Given the many benefits we get, for the small price we pay, I just cannot say there are cons. There are some items on my wish list, which Momoyoga has acknowledged. But I have a well functioning Yoga studio that grew from 15 to almost 40 recurring Yogis, and my eyes set to grow to 100 Yogis within a year, with no fears whatsoever that Momoyoga will help us scale.

Carol D.
Yoga teacher in Norwegen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

An essential tool for freelance yoga teachers

Kommentare: Momoyoga provides an essential service to freelancers who want to run classes. As a freelancer I need the functionalities of a studio, but cannot afford the high price even for the most essential functions. The platform lacks several features, but they are always adding. I expect that my few niggling annoyances with functionality in time be relieved.

This software provides all the functionality a yoga teacher requires without the hefty pricetag. I spent a long time looking for something affordable but was constantly met with a hefty pricetag in order to access the most essential functions.

There is no administrator app to manage classes. It is awkward to have my tablet in class and use a browser to welcome people, sign people up, and set up payments. It is really designed for desktop use.

Keren C.
Director in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value and easy to use

Kommentare: My studio and student recording has become much more efficient and has a result has saved me a significant amount of money and time

Momo is a simple software solution for my mid sized yoga studio. I can easy record class attendance, link with PayPal and bank for quick payments, view simple reports on classes and teachers and the phone optimisation is fantastic

There is nothing I dislike about this software, I would like to see the ability to add workshops and events into the software and it would be nice if teachers didn’t have to have separate accounts to also be a student at the studio

Cari T.
Yoga studio owner and instructor in USA

Great option

Kommentare: I have been using my momoyoga since I opened my studio or year-and-a-half ago. it has that on everything I needed it to do to manage my students, there's payments, and scheduling.

This software has proved to be very useful to my very small business. It is the only one I found that is affordable for a small shop like mine. It serves my needs, is affordable, and continues to improve every month.

On the rare occasion that I have a question or problem with this software, customer service is done by email only.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Cari, we indeed only offer support by email because maintaining software is a visual process and it enables us to take a look into your account, it helps us manage time more efficiently and to keep the costs as low as possible for you! You can contact us via info@momoyoga.com and we'll usually respond in one workday. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us and we'd be happy to help! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Robyn F.
Yoga instrucor in Irland

Would reccomend

Kommentare: My end of year tax returns is something i no longer have to stress about, I just keep on top of the app week to week and then print off the data at the end of the year. The responsibility of booking a class is now on my students, if it is fully booked they can clearly see, encouraging them to book furthur in advance and paying on time.

I've been using momoyoga for over a year now and over all I am very happy with it. It is user friendly and not overly complicated. However I have to say value for money is great, the customer care is very reliable and over all I am extrememly happy. I possibly could use a demo from someone as I'm sure I'm not using itbro it's full potential. Thanks for the great service

There are a couple of things I would like to see change, like when I add a student to the class if they have no credits on their account I would like the option to add the credit there and then without having to go back and through the client profile itself. I'd like to be able to share specific events through social media in an easier format also. Just small things that would make it it easier.

Alex B.
Owner in Niederlande
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system which gets better and better

It was very easy to set up and use Momoyoga. The interface is intuitive. Very good integration with payment systems. The statistical overview is nicely done.

Actually nothing. What is most remarkable about Momoyoga is that the team behind the software makes improvements to it on a monthly base. The system is getting better and better every month.

Hi Alex, thank you so much! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Jasz L.
Healing Coach in Singapur

momoyoga is easy to use

the programme is generally easy to use. the interface also works well for both desktop and mobile.

There are limitations to the types of reports that can be generated. And i can't choose the date range to generate reports. Also for configure mandatory membership or class passes, i find that it is troublesome to select what is allowed. i think a better way will be by default allow all the passes and membership and then we can manually deselect those need to be excluded. Because as i add more types of membership and class passes, means i have to go into every single class to update. that is really time consuming.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Jasz, thank you for your feedback! As we want to keep improving and want to release features that suit Momoyoga users, please feel free to send us your feedback and suggestions. You can reach us at info@momoyoga.com. Namaste, Momoyoga

Linda S.
Studio owner and yoga teacher in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Helps me organize my classes, yogis and memberships

Kommentare: Momoyoga helps me to organize and see what is happening on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I have been using it in the background until now, but I am working on making it available for my members so they can make reservations themselves.

My members are not able to make reservations yet, but Momoyoga already helps me to organize my studio. I have an overview of the memberships, including payments and invoices. This saves me a lot of time. Furthermore, it is nice to have an overview of member per class, per week, per month, to see how I am doing.

Most of my member come to the same class every week. So I make unpaid reservations for them. But if I remove this reservation this class is added to their "strippenkaart". So some members will end up with more classes on their card then the number they started with. It would be nice that unpaid classes are not added to the card when canceled. I miss an app for studios for easy administration during classes. I use it on my phone, but I have to log in several times before the website runs steady.

Rebecca D.
YOGA TEACHER in UK

YOGA TEACHER - CHANTING STORK YOGA

Kommentare: great

I needed something easy to use and easy for my customers to use, which Momoyoga offered. It also uplifts the business to look more professional without having to spend a fortune, especially when turn over isn't particularly high.

Perhaps some of the templates the are not changeable or that cannot be personalised.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Thank you so much for your lovely words Rebecca, it means a lot to us! We are planning on making it possible to add a personal touch to your studio in the future, stay tuned or read our monthly release notes for more! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Michelle J.
Yoga teacher in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing software has made my life so much easier!

Kommentare: It has freed my time up to do what I love to do which isn't going a booking system and stuck to a screen all day.

Before i started using momoyoga I did all the bookings myself witch meant always being attentive to emails and texts for when people wanted to come to a yoga class. I would then have to respond, book then in and then if there were cancellations or changes they would always contact me to. Witch momoyoga I don't have to do anything now other then check how many people are booked in for the class I am going to teach! Amazing 😀

There is nothing I have come across that I don't like.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Michelle, Your review brought a smile to our faces, as this is exactly why we started with Momoyoga; to support the practice of yoga, bringing balance and by giving you time to do what you love - teach yoga! Have a lovely day - Momoyoga

Lynet V.
Yoga instructor in Niederlande

Can't do without anymore

Kommentare: It's just a very easy to use and takes almost all of the non-yoga tasks away.

Time it saves me in all the administration work. And no more show or no-show problems to solve.

A fully customizable lay out would be cool.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Lynet, thanks for your kind words! We're going to work on making Momoyoga's lay-out more customizable in the upcoming months . Warm regards - Momoyoga

Liz Z.

Great for Yoga Studios!

I own a Kids Yoga Studio and was searching for a kn affordable software that could keep track of classes. This exceeded my expectations. I love how user friendly it is, how it sends emails to members and you can customize them. The price is great and the customer service has been great with returning emails.

A phone number would be helpful to get an answer when you need one but the wait time isn’t bad. I’d like to be able to have siblings under one account.

Sara F.
Manager Director in Nigeria
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very functional platform

What I like about Momoyoga is that it always works. in 2 years we had a couple of break down of the system, but it was fixed in within minutes.

I would like to have the option of customize the platform, in terms of adding pictures, changing colours and fonts. It would make it really perfect.

Antwort von Momoyoga

Hi Sara, Thanks for your lovely words! We are going to work on making it possible for you to customize features in Momoyoga in the upcoming months. We will share our progress in our monthly release notes. Deep bows,

Natascha P.
Toga instructor in Niederlande

Happy with Momoyoga

Kommentare: Overall it’s a very handy system. I love the people behind it because the helpdesk is fast and personal in approach.

It’s easy to use. They really help with installation. I don’t have to worry about anything anymore. And they are still growing. I’m hopeful that some additional questions that i made about the software are possible in the near future.

I would like a product option for small stuff that I sell. And I would like the option than I can change the locations of the products that I added. And one more option that I would love is that people could use one mail adres with more people. I have family ‘s that join my school.