Evolution Human Capital Management Erfahrungen

Über Evolution Human Capital Management

Eine durchgängige, einheitliche HCM-Lösung, die Tools bietet, die du für die Gehaltsabrechnung, das Personalwesen und die Sozialleistungen für Mitarbeiter brauchst.

Erfahre mehr über Evolution Human Capital Management

I feel there could be a way to speed this process up. Custom reports are also difficult to build.

Bewertungen zu Evolution Human Capital Management

Evolution Human Capital Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 57 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Evolution Human Capital Management bereits verwendet?

Elana
Elana
Admin Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll System

Kommentare: I have been happy with using this system, as I like having all my payroll functions in the one system

I like that I can manage all aspects of Payroll through one system

Sometimes, trying to run reports from the system is difficult., however, I can call my rep and she will walk me through the process.

Melissa
HR Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Process Driven Software

Kommentare: We have used Evolution for over 5 years and love it. We have several companies that have separate payroll, and it usually takes about 15 mins to process. We follow the simple process of steps that have not changed in the 5 years we have used it. A lot of other software companies make changes to their programs and the steps are all out of wack. I like the basic platform...we do not need a ton of bells and whistles for our employees to get paid so this program works for us! We also love that we don’t have to print check stubs anymore. We set up each employee with a login to view and print their stubs as they need them. We have saved a ton in just printing costs!

Functional and simple to use. Reports are clean and easy to read and customizable to the info you need.

Setting up E/D codes can get somewhat confusing. Our customer service rep helpes me set up more complex deductions.

Inexpensive option but meant for smaller organizations

Easy to integrate with biometric timeclocks. Employee self-service portal was highly functional and accessible from any mobile device. Able to create different locations, departments, and titles for reporting purposes. Able to set up multiple pay rates for employees (ex. shift differentials).

Meant for a smaller organization, so it did not really scale well as our organization grew. Did not have any other HRIS features (such as applicant tracking or onboarding), so we ended up with many disparate systems that resulted in entering each employee into several different systems.

Claire
Corp. Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everyone on your staff is wonderful to work with. They all make my job so much easier.

Kommentare: I find every thing to be accurate and easy.

My payrolls are on phone in. But do that twice a month. The only "software" per say that I use, are when you send secure messages such as Tax reports. Plus all other documents that have sensitive identifying numbers, such as Employee personal information (Name, Address, Social Security numbers) I have had nothing but good a good experience with ever staff member that I have worked with at Telepayroll. From the first conversation we had when we were deciding what company to go with for our payroll needs, through the full setup, and by monthly processing. They make everything as simple as can be every step of the way. I am so glad this is the company my boss and I chose for the job. Plus we truly could not have found a better company, nor a better price. Love it, love it love it. I believe you will too if you are looking for top notch service and pricing and a great price. A service you or your employees, can use with ease and peace-of-mind. Never once have we had a problem with our Payroll Taxes, being done improperly. Which I can't say about the last company we were with. TelePayroll takes pride in customer service, and it really shows. There is nothing else that can be said, it is all Pros from me. I have yet to find any Cons, with working with this company or any of their staff.

Carolyn
Human Resources in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I like evolution, I am happy with it

It is simple and easy to navigate and I find myself being able to add extra things like notes to simplify my life alot!

It looks simple, which can be a negative to some. Some times it appears small on some screens. The printing of a manual check doesn't work with some computers and printers which has been frustrating.

Andrew
Admin in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

System is fairly easy to use and maneuver around. Could always improve the overall interface

Kommentare: easy to use

The ability that my payroll company to just connect to it and make changes or help with anything if I ever have any problems. System is fairly easy to us and you have many different report options.

It doesn't link up with the payroll companies (telepayroll) timeclock system. You still have to download the payroll file and then import it into evolution. Evolution is application based instead of being web base so you need to have the software installed to use it. Software has some improvements it can work on. Can make the format and interface more simplified. Some sections are clunky and unneeded.

Renie
HR in USA

Telepayroll is a very user friendly program to use

Program is very easy to use. I've been able to work with a couple of customer service people with good results.

Program does not allow you to build own reports easily from database. It would be nice to be able to manipulate data without having to go to IT.

Federico
Purchasing manager latam in
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall Seamless Product

I have used evolution capital management tool as an end user, and i find it is has a simple interface and a ver y user friendly environment. Vacations can be easily requested, and i love the functionality it has to create internal workflows for HR team to process ( for example, i can request employement work certificate, request income verification forms, etc) I can also manage and approve all my direct reports vacations and schedules which i love.

I dont like the fact that the interface seems very simple. it could have a few enhancements to make it seem more modern

Katherine
Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The program works and is easy to use, but the delay in saving changes could be improved.

Kommentare: For less cost we received all the benefits we had with another company and a closer more personalized one on one relationship with Telepayroll.

It is not over complicated, and fairly easy to navigate. The reports are intuitive and easy to customize to suit our needs.

After importing the time from our time clock we review and make changes to employee checks as necessary. Each change is saved and this save takes a quite a few seconds. Waiting to make the next required change for the next employee is frustrating.

Amy
Adminsitrative Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am very satisfied with Evolution Payroll.

Kommentare: 1. Ease of payroll processing, 2. The ability to generate reports easily, 3. Ability to search past payroll history

Our organization has been using Evolution Payroll (Telepayroll) for more than 3 years. It is easy to use for most routine payroll tasks. I particularly appreciate their customer service. Our account rep has been very responsive when we have special requests or need something explained.

I miss having a detailed user's manual for assistance with the more complex aspects of the software.

Tom
Op's in USA
Sport, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's great and does the job, but is old...even with new updates Evo is on an old school platform.

Kommentare: I'd recommend Telepayroll all day long as their service is excellent and they deliver what was promised. The Evolution software does the job, but is old...functionality wise.

It works 100% of the time. Connection to server is always reliable regardless where I am. Thank you Steve Wainer.

It's old. Changing an icon at log-in or a feature icon doesn't update the user platform as a whole. Can't copy and paste some things that should be allowable.

Linda
Administrative Assistant/ Payroll/ Bookkeeper in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I really do not do a lot of changes i usually ask my account person for help.

Kommentare: Pretty much just the basic benefits, i really do not do to much changing i only enter in payroll bi-weekly if i need any help with any features i ask my account person for help

All of the different functions, how some of the functions are easy to use, but others are a little difficult. Otherwise with little employees and only having to do payroll bi-weekly its a good software program

I don't like it when you have to do a 2nd check for someone or clear a manual check feature before next pay period, its too confusing and i usually have to ask my account person for help

Paul
Bookkeeper in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very thorough yet easy to use.

Kommentare: Time and clear reports.

That it's easy to use for anyone with very basic bookkeeping knowledge yet it gives back the information in a format a CPA could use. I also like the Help tabs and pop-ups. Clear and thorough.

Depending on the format type of customer statement you want, many times, you have to print each customer statement one at a time-repeating the format you want. Also, the email carrier you can use is limited. Maybe this has been solved on a newer version/update.

Randy
Partner in USA
Restaurants, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent payroll software. Makes processing payroll simple and easy.

Web-based and very intuitive. By looking at the screen and reading the options you can easily figure out where to go and what to do.

It needs a function for processing termination checks remotely. I have to switch to the classic version to print checks remotely.

Kevin
Vice President, Marketing in USA

We have been using evolution for a few years and love it!

Evolution is great that we have quite a bit of control over employee information and are able to update employee information quickly. The most desirable aspect of Evolution is the numerous reports that can be generated and are very helpful.

The only thing that I would say is a con is that you don't have COMPLETE control of each employee but you do have quite a bit of control. Maybe this is for security purposes but I really like the software.

zahra
HR/Accounting in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great software and very easy to use

Kommentare: easy to use! telepayroll team makes it more easy and helpful. thank you for a great experience!

reports are easy to find and so helpful. the payroll reports are very detailed and changes can be done so easily.

I think it needs more HR reports . I would prefer if I had employees application for example. deducting FUTA taxe expense right away rather than accumulating it till the end of the year. I would like workers comp to be on there as well.

Ramona
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service, Easy to Navigate Software, Quick Help with Questions

Kommentare: I use to have to do payroll by myself twice a month. I would have to print out the latest federal and state tax charts and ensure that my employee's payroll was done correctly. It would take a significant part of my day to process. Now that I use Telepayroll I am able to process the payroll more quickly and they handle all the taxes, payments, W-2's, etc. It has been a huge help.

Easy to input payroll. Easy to add new employees. Easy to navigate the tabs. Staff is always helpful to help me with any questions that I might have.

The only negative I have is that I only use the software twice a month so I don't really get the opportunity to really know all that it does....but that is not a limitation on the software. The staff at Telepayroll always returns my calls very quickly and handles any questions or concerns I have promptly and efficiently.

Andrew
Admin in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use and basic features, lacking in advance feautures

Kommentare: does out payroll

Software is pretty simple to use once you get use to it. IT is partially web based since your submitting the information electronically directly

The software UI seems pretty dated and similar to a DOS based system versus something that is more web/cloud based. Features are kind of limited and seems like the UI can be redone to make it more appealing visually and easier functions.

Latashia
Office Manager in USA

Overall the experience has been great with the help of Kelly Ellis and staff.

I love that the employee has some control and accountability for updating and accessing their information.

I least like the fact that an employee can request time off without having adequate time to use and they system will allow it to be processed. It would be helpful if the system prompted in addition to not allowing the employee to request time if there were not enough hours available.

Tony
Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Customer Service is unsurpassed !!! Love these Folks.

Ease of use, and on the very rare occasion when it isn't, the Customer Service folks are always there to help. I was on a trip out of the country and couldn't process my payroll on time, so they did it all for me...now that's service. Thanks!!

System doesn't have an IOS version, which would make it possible to do from an iPad or MAC if you are an Apple fan

President in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Evolution is Intuitive on the Payroll Entry Side, Needs More Intuitive Reporting

Kommentare: It helps us get our payroll done cost effectively and accurately.

It is very reliable and easy to enter payroll information. It is also full of checks to insure information is not accidentally changed.

Reporting is challenging to use without training - could be more intuitive. Generating reports needs to be a drag and drop process that includes preview drag and drops.

President in USA
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Every 2 weeks I enter hours and everyone gets paid. It is too easy.

Kommentare: The greatest benefit is the support team that is my safety net for any mistakes I might make.

It gets the job done - simple & fast. The reporting feature is very nice; what ever information I need is at my fingertips.

There are more advanced features that I don't know about that might be of benefit to me. Some features are for bigger companies and I will never need.

Jennifer
Controller in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have always had an overall good experience.

Kommentare: My records are pretty accurate and that is a great peace of mind.

Accuracy and reliability and the amount of information I am able to obtain for other job functions is very helpful.

The modular components make it a bit user unfriendly. A few reports aren't what I need them to be and there doesn't seems to be much Help within the system navigation.

Cynthia
CFO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The customer service is exemplary.

Kommentare: This is a superior product and cost less than our prior payroll provider.

I have found the software is very easy to use. The software flows easily and is simple to use. The software also has many customizable reports.

The process for doing manual checks is a little cumbersome and the manual checks cannot be printed directly from the software.

William

Carrie Morrison is awesome!!

Ease of operation and speed of input. I can input payroll in two minutes and the funds required report is emailed to me the next day.

Some reports make it difficult to pinpoint certain information. If I need a certain employees payroll for a particular time frame it can be done it just a little time consuming.