Über Spinify

Verwandele deine Rohdaten in einen unterhaltsamen und ansprechenden Rahmen, der die Leistung und Ergebnisse verbessert.

Erfahre mehr über Spinify

Easy to use keeps our sales people on top of their daily goals.

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, which makes it hard to use.

Bewertungen zu Spinify

Spinify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 201 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spinify bereits verwendet?

Beju
Beju
Chief Revenue Officer in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great App, motivates the team

Kommentare: It keeps the team motivated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I'm really happy with it overall.

I like that we can customize the dashboards as we see fit and the team finds the boards very motivating and informative. The customer service is absolutely fantastic.

nothing, big fan overall. I would love to see more complexity on some of the dashboards but overall I think the app does a great job.

Christian
News Editor/Journalist in Dänemark
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Incredible Employee Engagement Tool - Spinify!

Kommentare: Spinify is an excellent employee engagement tool that helps to drive motivation and rewards employees for achieving goals. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the features are robust and well-designed. The gamification aspect of the tool is especially impressive and helps to keep employees engaged. The reporting capabilities could use some improvement, as the current options are somewhat limited. Additionally, the cost of the tool can be a bit prohibitive for smaller companies. However, overall, Spinify is an excellent tool that I would highly recommend.

Spinify is an amazing employee engagement tool that helps to drive motivation and rewards employees for achieving goals. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the features are robust and well-designed. The gamification aspect of the tool is especially impressive and helps to keep employees engaged.

Although Spinify is an amazing tool, it does have some minor drawbacks. The reporting capabilities could use some improvement, as the current options are somewhat limited. Additionally, the cost of the tool can be a bit prohibitive for smaller companies.

Tabatha
Tabatha
Intervention Renewals Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

We tried

Kommentare: I will say that we are not currently using Spinify in any fashion and have reverted to solely using our Salesforce Reports and tracking via Excel. Because of this, we have not kept up with whether or not Spinify is syncing correctly or not. I appreciate all of Spinify's effort to try to isolate the issue and understand that it could be any number of reasons, especially since our team is unique in our roles in utilizing Salesforce records as opposed to General Account Managers who are the Owners of their accounts overall, etc. But understand that this has been occurring since June and we are far past it by now.

Believe me, no one was more excited than I was to begin this journey with Spinify and you don't know how many times we worked with Spinify to isolate specific calls/emails/opps that were not captured correctly - but in the end, it just does not meet our needs on multiple levels, and took away from my time in being able to actually compete as a team member. Even if we could get the syncing to work, we still have no capability to display the Leaderboards in our area and would lose the entire motivation/inspiration piece that drew us to Spinifyin the first place. We loved the idea of multimedia ways to inspire productivity in our employees. We loved the customizability and the general idea of capturing activities. I appreciated being able to actually put the team member's picture as well as a custom sound file for their achievements.

This experience has been enlightening to me, as a representative who works with customers on digital product renewals, because I can now completely understand how technical issues can drive to lack of use of the product we provide. It is not from a lack of trying on either part, or misunderstanding how to use the product, but really - other factors, such as lack of equipment (we no longer has access to a TV in our sales area and moved to the second floor which is a very quiet environment with non-sales teams surrounding us so the basic functionality of Spinify as a means of tracking and motivating competitors is lost on us, and the sound/videos/other features we were excited about, we would be unable to use), integration/syncing issues that persist, and mostly a pressing timeline of an on-going competition where we have to be able to provide results to participants on a weekly basis. This forced us to create our roundabout way of managing the data in the midst of competing - just to end up double checking Spinify's results against the accurate ones in Salesforce. Therefore, in entering Q4 and still hosting a competition, we had no choice but to build a full-fledged tracking system ourselves - out of need for survival.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Spinify is Great

Kommentare: Experience has been great and they are very responsive, open to feedback, and continually making improvements. That's about all you can ask for.

It's simplistic to set up and use from an administrator standpoint but also adaptable to give you what you need from a leaderboard standpoint. It's got some great features that allow you flexibility in what you're displaying and how it is being displayed. Their Customer Support is awesome and they continue to roll out new features. While that app itself is already great, I'm very encouraged by the idea that they seem to continually be improving it. Some of the features they roll out are very useful but things I didn't even know I wanted.

I think anyone could find a few features that they would like to have but with the continual improvements, I'm sure they'll be coming. I'm not sure when they launched but it feels like the product is fairly new. However, they are very receptive to feedback so I have shared things with them on improvements I would want. The one minor issue I keep getting feedback on from my team is when viewing the Leaderboards directly from the tab in Salesforce, there is a date that indicates date of last update. It causes confusion because it's the date the criteria for the leaderboard was last updated, NOT the date that the leaderboard last updated with accurate data (it's real time). This can cause a bit of confusion when the users don't understand that.

Bernardo
Bernardo
Patient Coordinator in USA
Unternehmensberatung

Great for a quick playlist

Kommentare: All types of music coming my way.

I like the functionality of the app. I like how you have the latino podcast which holds exclusive content with my fav artist.

I don't like the commericals or how it interrupts while im listening to music. I wish the new contact was easy to find.

Greg
Greg
Executive Vice President Of Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Off to the races!

Kommentare: The support was incredible. When I had a question, it took (most times) just minutes to receive a response back.

I've used a lot of gamification software tools in my past lives, but rather than simply use what I've used before, I chose to review what was new or different since the last time I reviewed. Spinify quickly bubbled up to the surface as a tool that I could utilize without having to really involve anyone from IT etc...I could own and manage it.

I would love a library function where I could upload lots of quotes etc and use at some point in the future but keep them all organized in one place. I also wish this would connect to my sales enablement platform, not just my CRM platform as I'm driving activity through that.

Account Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dan, MoveMobility

Kommentare: I have found it beneficial in meeting my daily, weekly, and monthly targets.

It's easy to use and readily visible, giving me an idea of where I am throughout the day

I haven't found any significant cons to this product.

Jade
Jade
Talent and Acquisition Specialist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super fun and easy to use.

Kommentare: It helps us organize leaderboards for our caregivers.

It is bright and colourful - adding a lot of excitement to our caregiver incentive program. It allows a lot of versatility and room for personalization so we can make it our own.

You have to sign up to view the leader boards, I'd like to be able to quickly access the information without making people sign up.

Luke
Luke
Head of Service Centre in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This is the hottest way to display KPI's and drive engagement.

Kommentare: Massive staff engagement

Love the wallboards and the app. What a great way to engage employees! Spinify has gone viral in our organisation with heaps of departments wanting to get involved.

The gamification is good but could use a few tweaks to make it perfect. Fortnightly reporting and the ability to see what badges are still to be earned

Vorstandsbüro, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is very interactive, easy to use and you will never get bored using it. Overall experience is good and I am likely to recommend it.

It's attractive to the eyes and you won't get bored using it. It is very motivating. It helps the agents what they need to do to improve their skills.

It has limited features. It takes a long time to load.

Marten
IT Support in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Spinify Experience

What I enjoy most about Spinify is the customizable visualization of leaderboards, contests, prizes, awards, etc. On a daily basis we'll run multiple competitions amongst teams within our call center and award points/prizes based on certain metrics. Without a doubt, this has proven to be a useful tool to improve agent productivity and overall morale since moving to a work from home environment last year.

Sometimes integration with our various software/CRM's have been tricky, but nothing that we couldn't work around and/or solve with Spinify's support.

Perry
Director of Marketing in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Spinify

Kommentare: Great product we use it daily. Keeps everyone on the sales floor in the loop of where they stand.

Easy to use keeps our sales people on top of their daily goals

Would like to be able to build graphs with more information than just a few data points.

Felipe
VP Business Development in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great motivator for your sales team

Kommentare: Great experience, the support team is fast and on-point zeroing-in on a solution quickly. A pleasure to implement, and once deployed I don't have to think about it at all.

Visually appealing leaderboards really bring out the competitive drive in sales teams. Customizing profiles with staff photos, make team members really take notice. The integration with our CRM and Sales platforms via Zapier made the system run on its own.

The integration was a bit cumbersome and took a few tries, but worked like a champ once it was done.

Client Onboarding Specialist in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent leaderboards

Kommentare: Competitive leaderboards help motivate the staff and reach goals.

Motivating and rewarding for the team to track how they are going. Friendly competitiveness gets us results each month. Also the mobile phone app is great for checking when I'm not in the office.

The points system doesn't seem to work very well for our role however seems to work great for the sales team.

Erin
medical device sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really good! I like that it is easy to use and like the app on my phone to get updates.

Kommentare: It creates a sense of competitiveness when the sales force has constant visibility to the stats on spinify.

I like that peoples pictures are added with their name. I work with some new folks that I haven't met yet but can see what they look like. It gets updated once a week so we can constantly see who the front runners are for contests and rankings. Very easy to use

There were some glitches in the beginning but they were fixed relatively soon after being discovered.

Rebecca
Marketing & Digital Strategist in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for boosting morale around the office

It allows us to not only show off everyone's sales numbers and goals, it also lets us display our upcoming events, weather, other achievements, inspirational quotes and more.

We have a difficult time with the audio sometimes.

Dalton
Sales Trainer in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Overall a pleasant experience. We have the dashboards going every day and it is nice to see the progress and alerts when someone succeeds in their role.

Is very nice for creating useful dashboards that keep our team motivated and aware of their progress.

Sometimes does not track exactly the way that Hubspot does, which can create confusion because of the disparity between numbers.

Mitzie
Business Sales Administrator in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Engaging and Motivating!

Kommentare: In a business where we are all spread out throughout the country, I love that Spinify seamlessly ties as all back in and we are able to stay connected and engaged while motivating each other.

I love that Spinify displays our employees performance, business metrics we are trying to hit and displays it in a fun, engaging and motivating way.

Spinify is great! Nothing to complain about.

Jerry
Sales associate in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app

Kommentare: Keeps me updated and aggressive

Easy to use and always available. Helps keep up with sales

No complaints. Love the app. Wouldn’t like not having it.

Kelly
Project manager in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My spinify experience was great! Such a great way to boost morale and track progress.

Kommentare: True stats and data of teams effort and progress. Able to identify development areas for staff.

The ability to customise for my team and track results. The dashboard enables data and stats to be easily presented and benchmarked.

N/A - no issues identified at this time. The only additional item would be useful is to have a rolling banner of results.

Sales Agent in Australien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

its great, the app could be a little better, not sure if that's from our admin or the app its self

love the leader boards and how that works. Its great visual to get the KPIs across. We all use it across the team. its a good talking point for us in the office

We have it on our TVs at work and also the apps, the TVs look great im just not a massive fan of the app. cound do with a bit more change

Brad
CEO in Australien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

So easy to set up and use.

Kommentare: It helped the team really focus on the key metrics I want the business to focus on.

Everybody knows how they and the team are going with Spinify. It has really helped me get everybody engaged and focused on the most important metrics in the business.

More gratification enhancements would help mature the app a little more. I think it is only a newly developed product so hopefully the Designers will build more of that into the system.

Irmita
Care Adviser in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall a good experience

Kommentare: Motivational purposes as it ranks us by the sales we make.

I like that it shows me the the complete list of my coworkers and ranks. I like that the app is easy to use and I can keep track of it while I'm not at work. I like that it shows the percentage of completed goal before the next tier. I also like that I can opt in for notifications.

I would like to see a breakdown of all my sales, to be able to click on my dollar amount and it open up to a list of my sales. I would also like to be able to celebrate individual sales instead of celebrating without it showing what is being celebrated.

Phill
propsecting specialist in UK

Makes team games fun

We have run a few team games on Spinify and they have been good for motivation and morale. The Slack integration has been very valuable

I found it a little hard to find my way around

Juan
Inside Sales Representative in USA
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fun ways to show recognition

Kommentare: Love it, fast fun and easy to use.

it is really simple to use. it allows us to recognize one another in a way that is really impacting.

It forces you to choose one of the pre-installed hashtags.