Über Spinify

Lebendige Bestenlisten: Engagieren. Motivieren. Trainieren. Einfache Einrichtung. Ersetze das Whiteboard des Büros und ändere deine Unternehmenskultur. Begeistere dein Team!

Erfahre mehr über Spinify

Easy to use keeps our sales people on top of their daily goals.

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, which makes it hard to use.

Bewertungen zu Spinify

Spinify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 200 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spinify bereits verwendet?

Beju
Beju
Chief Revenue Officer in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great App, motivates the team

Kommentare: It keeps the team motivated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I'm really happy with it overall.

I like that we can customize the dashboards as we see fit and the team finds the boards very motivating and informative. The customer service is absolutely fantastic.

nothing, big fan overall. I would love to see more complexity on some of the dashboards but overall I think the app does a great job.

Christian
News Editor/Journalist in Dänemark
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Incredible Employee Engagement Tool - Spinify!

Kommentare: Spinify is an excellent employee engagement tool that helps to drive motivation and rewards employees for achieving goals. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the features are robust and well-designed. The gamification aspect of the tool is especially impressive and helps to keep employees engaged. The reporting capabilities could use some improvement, as the current options are somewhat limited. Additionally, the cost of the tool can be a bit prohibitive for smaller companies. However, overall, Spinify is an excellent tool that I would highly recommend.

Spinify is an amazing employee engagement tool that helps to drive motivation and rewards employees for achieving goals. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the features are robust and well-designed. The gamification aspect of the tool is especially impressive and helps to keep employees engaged.

Although Spinify is an amazing tool, it does have some minor drawbacks. The reporting capabilities could use some improvement, as the current options are somewhat limited. Additionally, the cost of the tool can be a bit prohibitive for smaller companies.

Tabatha
Tabatha
Intervention Renewals Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

We tried

Kommentare: I will say that we are not currently using Spinify in any fashion and have reverted to solely using our Salesforce Reports and tracking via Excel. Because of this, we have not kept up with whether or not Spinify is syncing correctly or not. I appreciate all of Spinify's effort to try to isolate the issue and understand that it could be any number of reasons, especially since our team is unique in our roles in utilizing Salesforce records as opposed to General Account Managers who are the Owners of their accounts overall, etc. But understand that this has been occurring since June and we are far past it by now.

Believe me, no one was more excited than I was to begin this journey with Spinify and you don't know how many times we worked with Spinify to isolate specific calls/emails/opps that were not captured correctly - but in the end, it just does not meet our needs on multiple levels, and took away from my time in being able to actually compete as a team member. Even if we could get the syncing to work, we still have no capability to display the Leaderboards in our area and would lose the entire motivation/inspiration piece that drew us to Spinifyin the first place. We loved the idea of multimedia ways to inspire productivity in our employees. We loved the customizability and the general idea of capturing activities. I appreciated being able to actually put the team member's picture as well as a custom sound file for their achievements.

This experience has been enlightening to me, as a representative who works with customers on digital product renewals, because I can now completely understand how technical issues can drive to lack of use of the product we provide. It is not from a lack of trying on either part, or misunderstanding how to use the product, but really - other factors, such as lack of equipment (we no longer has access to a TV in our sales area and moved to the second floor which is a very quiet environment with non-sales teams surrounding us so the basic functionality of Spinify as a means of tracking and motivating competitors is lost on us, and the sound/videos/other features we were excited about, we would be unable to use), integration/syncing issues that persist, and mostly a pressing timeline of an on-going competition where we have to be able to provide results to participants on a weekly basis. This forced us to create our roundabout way of managing the data in the midst of competing - just to end up double checking Spinify's results against the accurate ones in Salesforce. Therefore, in entering Q4 and still hosting a competition, we had no choice but to build a full-fledged tracking system ourselves - out of need for survival.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Spinify is Great

Kommentare: Experience has been great and they are very responsive, open to feedback, and continually making improvements. That's about all you can ask for.

It's simplistic to set up and use from an administrator standpoint but also adaptable to give you what you need from a leaderboard standpoint. It's got some great features that allow you flexibility in what you're displaying and how it is being displayed. Their Customer Support is awesome and they continue to roll out new features. While that app itself is already great, I'm very encouraged by the idea that they seem to continually be improving it. Some of the features they roll out are very useful but things I didn't even know I wanted.

I think anyone could find a few features that they would like to have but with the continual improvements, I'm sure they'll be coming. I'm not sure when they launched but it feels like the product is fairly new. However, they are very receptive to feedback so I have shared things with them on improvements I would want. The one minor issue I keep getting feedback on from my team is when viewing the Leaderboards directly from the tab in Salesforce, there is a date that indicates date of last update. It causes confusion because it's the date the criteria for the leaderboard was last updated, NOT the date that the leaderboard last updated with accurate data (it's real time). This can cause a bit of confusion when the users don't understand that.

Bernardo
Bernardo
Patient Coordinator in USA
Unternehmensberatung

Great for a quick playlist

Kommentare: All types of music coming my way.

I like the functionality of the app. I like how you have the latino podcast which holds exclusive content with my fav artist.

I don't like the commericals or how it interrupts while im listening to music. I wish the new contact was easy to find.

Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boost Company Acheivements

Kommentare: Fast and easy and simple to use.

Spinify boosts morale at the office and gets the sales and tech team excited about sales and closing tech tickets. Customizing the images and sounds adds an additional layer of fun. By visually seeing what the teams are doing this holds everyone accountable and challenges each team member to work smarter and harder.

Would be fun to get a Spinify weekly summary via email and access on a mobile application. By keeping the team up to date and having access remotely it may enhance the experience.

Greg
Greg
Executive Vice President Of Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Off to the races!

Kommentare: The support was incredible. When I had a question, it took (most times) just minutes to receive a response back.

I've used a lot of gamification software tools in my past lives, but rather than simply use what I've used before, I chose to review what was new or different since the last time I reviewed. Spinify quickly bubbled up to the surface as a tool that I could utilize without having to really involve anyone from IT etc...I could own and manage it.

I would love a library function where I could upload lots of quotes etc and use at some point in the future but keep them all organized in one place. I also wish this would connect to my sales enablement platform, not just my CRM platform as I'm driving activity through that.

Daniel
Daniel
Account Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dan, MoveMobility

Kommentare: I have found it beneficial in meeting my daily, weekly, and monthly targets.

It's easy to use and readily visible, giving me an idea of where I am throughout the day

I haven't found any significant cons to this product.

Jade
Jade
Talent and Acquisition Specialist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super fun and easy to use.

Kommentare: It helps us organize leaderboards for our caregivers.

It is bright and colourful - adding a lot of excitement to our caregiver incentive program. It allows a lot of versatility and room for personalization so we can make it our own.

You have to sign up to view the leader boards, I'd like to be able to quickly access the information without making people sign up.

Luke
Luke
Head of Service Centre in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This is the hottest way to display KPI's and drive engagement.

Kommentare: Massive staff engagement

Love the wallboards and the app. What a great way to engage employees! Spinify has gone viral in our organisation with heaps of departments wanting to get involved.

The gamification is good but could use a few tweaks to make it perfect. Fortnightly reporting and the ability to see what badges are still to be earned

Marten
IT Support in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Spinify Experience

What I enjoy most about Spinify is the customizable visualization of leaderboards, contests, prizes, awards, etc. On a daily basis we'll run multiple competitions amongst teams within our call center and award points/prizes based on certain metrics. Without a doubt, this has proven to be a useful tool to improve agent productivity and overall morale since moving to a work from home environment last year.

Sometimes integration with our various software/CRM's have been tricky, but nothing that we couldn't work around and/or solve with Spinify's support.

Algie
Technical Support professional 2 in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

By using spinify I easily track my resolved cases.

Kommentare: Boost Company Acheivements

Ease of use, clear display of statistics. Additionally it facilitates friendly competition between staff.

Hmmm not much but mainly the limited features. t would be better if we can create graphs to show performance.

Mycnel
Business Development Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happy User

Kommentare: Overall I am proud of the investment.

The best part is the joy on the agents faces when they see their profile with the goals set.

Lack of ability to tailor the contests to the companies needs.

Jennifer
Team Manager in Japan
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The interface is very easy to use. I love it!

Kommentare: Easy to use, very interactive, good interface and you will never get bored utilizing this. I was able to promote a friendly competition within the Program providing great benefits for our Company goal.

The graphics as it's very enticing. It's attractive to the eyes and you won't get bored using it. I will recommend this for Team Performance tracking and creating a certain friendly-competition within your company.

Taylor
Sr. Account Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Easy to use!

Kommentare: Easy to navigate through.

How convenient everything works :) We have been using this software here for a while now and do not have any plans on switching!

I could not tell you a thing that I do not like. We have tried many platforms and this has been the best one yet so far.

AE in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helpful to keep the energy going in the office and keeping teammates motivated.

It's super easy to use. Lets us keep track of our big wins via the Slack integration. Customizable interface.

So far after we set it up it didn't require maintenance. Can't think of any cons.

Brittany
Account Manager in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fun

Kommentare: Accountability towards your daily targets.

it helps you be competitive in a fun way. I like that it shows what you are doing through the day, and it is very motivating

the sound effects are really annoying, and its hard to upload a picture to your face . other then that everything is pretty cool. i think the real time laggs a little bit soo its a little delayed.

Mark
Laison Manager in Pakistan
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Acknowledgement

Kommentare: It's a good tool to use especially when you have a growing team. It helps you keep the track of the goal and help the agents where they stand and what they need to do to improve their skill level.

the way it helps keep the track of your goals

It is not very user-friendly. Need to add more idea and more things to help agents boost their morale.

Andy
AVP EMAE Sales in UK
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for our team and thier motivation and drive

Kommentare: Motivation for the sales team.

It just works as a sales team needs. Its web based and fast to use and really gets the sales cycle. Our team love it !!

That it's not the de-facto standard in sales. I would like to see integration with Mind MeisterTask as we use this heavily and our ream would like to integrate the two products.

Lucas
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Updates needed in certain areas

Kommentare: 6 out of 10

Tracking my own and my coworkers goals and statistics

Timing is several minutes off with Desktop phone app

Gina
Sales Development Representative in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It helps to enhance the office competition!

Kommentare: It accurately captures our daily and monthly numbers and helps boost competition amongst the sales team.

I get to see my daily and monthly numbers and how I compare to the rest of the office. This is a great tool to have for a sales team. it boosts competition and makes everyone work harder. We also have an office in Australia and we get to see the deals they are closing thanks to Spinify. This also integrates with Salesforce so it accurately captures our numbers.

There have only been a few times when it takes a long time to load but it has not been a problem at all. Such an important tool to have for a sales team.

Irmita
Care Adviser in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Spinify

Kommentare: I like it, I like to be able to access it from my phone. I like keeping track of my goals.

I like being able to keep track of my commission and being able to see my coworkers numbers as well.

I don't like that it doesn't give me a breakdown of each sale.

Mark
Sales Manager in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Jarvis for Sales

I loved the fact that we could create several leaderboards that are all gravitating towards boosting performance (add the win sounds!).

You need to use a parent gdrive to be able to use a sheet from a different source

Ben
Hardware Upgrade Specialist in USA

Easy To Use Gamification Software!

The visual options are sharp, and the software is easy to use. Overall a great way to support gamification!

The transitions could be a little bit smoother, and I wish the supported slightly larger file uploads.

Mary
Accounts manager in Pakistan
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Overall experience is good

It helps a lot in reviewing the KPIs daily

There is not a single thing that i dislike about this software