Über ClockShark

ClockShark ist die führende Zeiterfassungs- und Planungssoftware für Bauunternehmen, den Außendienst und Franchiseunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über ClockShark

Zeigt 1.048 Bewertungen

Heather C.
Senior Research Associate
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2020

"Fantastic Application!"

Kommentare: We moved from a complicated spreadsheet and paper timesheets to this system and it has been a fantastic overhaul. We are saving time and coordination efforts already just by using the clock in / out feature. Here this week we will be moving forward with the scheduling feature as well.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use. The tutorial for mobile use is great and all of our employees have been able to adjust very easily. The scheduling aspect is top tier (we did a LOT of research on you and your competitors.)

Nachteile: It would be great if there was a way for each employee to flag time issues that wasn't just a note, like a push notification. Also, we would love it if you had a mass messaging option (but I've heard you are working on it!)

von ClockShark an 5.6.2020

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Jessica T.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"Awesome Product for the Construction Industry"

Kommentare: Overall I fee this product is wonderful! It has almost everything that we need for what we do in the Excavation, Demolition & Underground Utilities portion of the Construction industry that we are in. I looked and A LOT of different time keeping products and even used the free trials on a few... I am so happy that I ended up choosing this product in the end!

Vorteile: I like that this product was easy to set-up and my employees (who have had trouble with other timecard apps in the past) find it very easy to use and understand. I really like all of the customizations that I can do and the reports really help me see where my employee's time is being spent in greater detail. I love all of the different reports that can be accessed. This product definitely has great value for the money! It is exactly what we needed for our construction crews!!

Nachteile: Trying to figure out which report does what can be a little confusing. I think the better report descriptions and maybe a quick example to look at before choosing/downloading would be beneficial. While there is gps or geolocating, I would find it very useful to have the employees be able to clock in under one job, but have it notify me if they employee clocked in outside of that location for specific job tasks. For example, if I have an employee clocked in under job "A" as "driving" out the job, I know they are outside of the boundaries, however, when the switch tasks to "Laborer" I want to know if they are within a specific radius/boundary for that same job "A". Especially since my employees get paid significantly different between the two tasks... I would like to automatically be notified if they are where they say they are supposed to be for that task.

von ClockShark an 18.5.2020

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you LOVE that you can customize your reports and how easy it is to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Andrei P.
Architect
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2020

"Not bad, could be better"

Kommentare: We're just discovering the possibilities the software has to offer. Using it for merely one month just to have some control on our window fitters whereabouts and labour hours.
We're now trying to see if we can use the reports feature to help us make lists with the notes (including pictures) about various issues encountered on sites or job completion reports (also with pictures included) - we wouldn't like to use a different software for this. We used one in the past but it didn't have the timesheet feature. Hope we can use the Shark for both operations.

Vorteile: Can see where our window fitters are working during the play day.

Nachteile: The tracking (play button) is randomly active for random workers, so it is hard to approve some timesheets because they might clock in or out in different places than the actual building site where they are supposed to do it. So they can cheat on working hours and get away with it. :P

von ClockShark an 5.10.2020

Hi Andrei!

I appreciate the thorough and positive review! Happy to hear you're able to track your guys on the field better now.

For the GPSTrak icon-- I would definately reach out to the Support team! This is typically a very simple settings fix. You can chat in, email or give them a call at 1-800-828-0689.

The two week trial tends to be enough time for most of our customers, however if you think you need more time when in your trial, we can connect you to your onboarding specialist and they can demo the product based off your companies needs to show you the features you might find most useful. We also don't mind extending the trial in special cases :) Feel free to reach us anytime-- we're here to help!

• Bewertet am 10.9.2020
Steve S.
Minifog Service Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"Not very impressed with the app at all"

Kommentare: Great concept, very poor execution. I have yet to see a "bad" review posted on the companies website, and cannot believe that others are not experiencing the same issues that my co workers and I have seen.

Nachteile: The app seems to be very glitchy. Not very stable on Android devices at all. The app tends to "forget" the status if you loose the data connection. Cant see your schedule if it doesn't have a data connection. While this might be fine if you are always in an area where there is wifi or 4G, it useless if you work in an area that cell service is spotty at best.

von ClockShark an 6.4.2018

Hi, Steve! We appreciate your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. We're sorry to hear that you've noticed some occasional glitches within the Android mobile app, but please know that we are committed to making sure ClockShark is working 100% correctly for your team, 100% of the time. :)

Feel free to reply to this message, Steve, and together, you and I can work to resolve any in-app issues you have noticed. Some of the things you have mentioned here are features, and not bugs, so a brief explanation may prove helpful. If it's easier for you to call, you can quickly reach our Customer Success team @ 1.800.828.0689. We're happy to help!

We're glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Steve, and your feedback is immensely valuable to us as we work to improve ClockShark for our customers. Anytime you have any questions or suggestions, just let us know.

Have a fantastic day! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Molly W.
Administrative Assistant
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.7.2020

"Great product"

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. Great price point, great customer service. They are always evolving and that is what keeps us here. They are willing to make adjustments based on the ever change environment and needs of their customers.

Vorteile: Customer service is beyond fantastic! The team really cares about the feedback and suggestions they receive and do their best to implement as much as they can. The simplicity to the user is great as we have technicians that need things to be quick and simple. Reports have come along way in the past year. They give a lot of information and you are able to customize them a bit more now. Implementation is quick and easy. Works amazingly well with QuickBooks and other similar software.

Nachteile: There are some changes I would make personally to fit our needs. There isn't any real cons with Clockshark honestly. It does what we need it to do and the things it doesn't are simply requests we'd like to see to fit us better as a company.

Hi Molly!

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear our customer support team was able to help you in the past. That's great that your technicians can get their work completed faster with ClockShark. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 7.7.2020
Keri D.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2020

"What a Difference!"

Kommentare: We're getting a much better overall picture of the time used. I began seeing a general pattern in travel times to and from the jobs. Time going to a job was consistently longer than coming home. Turns out they were stopping to pick up parts along the way. While one guy went into the supply house, three more were sitting in the truck. Processes were put in place to eliminate the need for the stop.

Vorteile: Simple setup, easy to use by crew and for me the best part is that it actually calculates the overtime.

Nachteile: As a construction company, we often use multiple rates for the same guy. First of all, they all make different rates depending on their skills and time with the company. Second, they make less to ride in the truck than they do when they're onsite. It would be awesome if this could somehow be factored in.

von ClockShark an 18.5.2020

Hello Keri,

Thank you for the 5-star review! So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your team to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2020
Jessica T.
Office Clerk
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2020

"Best Software for Any Company!"

Kommentare: This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2020
Ashley F.
Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2020

"Awsome Product"

Kommentare: Super helpful, my whole staff can easily keep track of the days they work and what the job for the day will entail for them as well as easily clock in and out of their shifts.

Vorteile: Very simple to navigate and gave my team the ability to see when they work and where they work as well as attach photos from the job sites

Nachteile: does not show any part of notes on the main schedule without clicking on each individual day

von ClockShark an 24.8.2020

Hi Ashley!
Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm happy that ClockShark is proving to be user friendly for you and your team. As far as the scheduler notes, I think that's a great suggestion, and I can absolutely submit your feedback to the developers. Feel reach to reach us at 1-800-0689 or email us at hello@clockshark.com anytime!

• Bewertet am 3.8.2020
Nikolay R.
Controller
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2020

"Field Employees working on multiple sites using Clockshark"

Kommentare: very responsive and very solutions driven customer service

Vorteile: Ease of switching activities for employees and very user friendly interface for both users and approvers - all mobile. GIS locator while employees on the clock

Nachteile: Integration with ADP is a custom build and have to pick one time zone for all users.

Hi Nikolay,

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2020
Lisa A.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2020

"Clock Shark Star"

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very good. I think I have definitely saved money in wages due to the East hours being reported verses rounding time.

Vorteile: I like the jobs are individually named and hours tracked.

Nachteile: I am the administrator but I have to be setup as an employee even though I’m not clocking in and out.

• Bewertet am 20.7.2020
Erin W.
Human Resources Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!"

Kommentare: Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Vorteile: I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Nachteile: There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Donna K.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2016

"Frustration with time & attendance for a small business"

Kommentare: I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Vorteile: Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking

• Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Angel N.
General Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"My Rewview"

Kommentare: Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Vorteile: Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Nachteile: The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

von ClockShark an 5.6.2020

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Leslie M.
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app"

Kommentare: Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Vorteile: It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Nachteile: It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

von ClockShark an 17.4.2018

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

• Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Randall C.
Employee and Asset Tracking Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2020

"Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!"

Kommentare: ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property.
PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls.
Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Nachteile: Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

von ClockShark an 13.4.2020

Hello Randall,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2020
David H.
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2017

"I have tried several different time trackers since I opened my business and this is the best."

Kommentare: The ability to easily track employee hours. They can add notes and even attachments when using the app. The software works with Quickbooks and makes it easy to export time sheets directly into Quickbooks.

Vorteile: I like the ability to designate which jobs different employees can access. The software has gotten better over time and the owner/developer is very responsive and obviously cares about the quality of their product. They continually ask what users want to see added and have instituted changes I (and many others) asked for. Employees are reminding to clock in and out when they hit designated geofences. I use this for my office staff as well as my investigators who work in the field.

Nachteile: I really don't have any issues with this software. Maybe the ability for the software to text message reminders as well as send push notifications would be nice.

von ClockShark an 26.1.2018

Hey, David. Thanks for sharing your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. It's the perfect forum for sharing what you'd like to see added to the product, and we love your feedback. The suggestion to have a text message reminder is one we get frequently, so I'll add your support to that idea in our Voting Page so it can get more traction.

I love to hear that the GPS Fences are reminding employees to clock in and out from the field, and that you've noticed all the many improvements we're continually making to get ClockShark even better for you. We appreciate your letting us support your company. If you ever need anything, please let us know. All the best, David! -Morgan-

• Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Haley L.
Marketing/Assistant Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2018

"Love it!"

Kommentare: I love Clockshark. They are always on top of their customer service and I feel cared for and valued as a customer any time I come to them with any questions or concerns whatsoever. I have never seen this level of customer support from any other company, which only reinforces our decision to go with them in the first place! It was exactly what we needed and were looking for!

Vorteile: I love this software because it consolidates the time/payroll keeping process. It simplifies something that can get really overwhelming and helps us to keep a closer eye on what jobs to bill for labor! It's awesome. We love it.

Nachteile: The only thing about it is the phone app - I would like to see some upgrades to the app! It looks different on the Boss's phone and both of our employees phones too. For younger folks who grew up in the technological world it seems simple, but for someone who did not it can get confusing. I would just like to see the phone app streamlined a little bit!

von ClockShark an 17.8.2018

Hey There, Haley! I'm kind of a numbers nerd, and I counted that you used the word "love" 4x in your review. We LOVE to hear that! So glad to know that ClockShark keeps things from getting overwhelming, and allows you to better track hours and keep billing accurate. We work hard so that you will love ClockShark, and we're mega glad that you do.

Also, thanks for the feedback on the mobile app. Our development team is sprucing up the experience in the app, so you should see some streamlined features soon that make using it even easier. :)

We're really thrilled to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Haley! I'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to the Customer Success team. Never be shy about reaching out to them with questions, or if you just want to talk to the friendliest sharks in the world.

Have a great weekend, Haley!

• Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Sean R.
Bau, Selbstständig
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2020

"Ease of use at an easy price"

Vorteile: I was trying to keep track of time for everyone with paper time sheets or emails--which, often fell to a low priority and daily tasks and actual time weren't be accounted for. In looking at various time tracking apps, I actually stumbled across ClockShark. Right from the beginning, it was intuitive and user friendly, and it was easy to add jobs and tasks on the fly from my phone, which then populated those tasks as something to choose on ANY job, which is super useful as a renovation contractor. Being a small company, I wear many hats in the office and on job sites--I do it all and do not have ANY office staff other than myself. Having a program that was so quick and easy to implement, as well as easy to manage daily as needed without spending a lot of time on the task, has made my life exceedingly less difficult.

Nachteile: I probably don't use the software to the fullest extent, so I am sure there is something that may come up later--but right now, adding users is a bit more of a pain than I would like.. but even then, that's pretty easy.

von ClockShark an 15.6.2020

Hello Sean,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that ClockShark took some of the stress away that you have as a small business owner. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2020
Tara G.
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2018

"Good Construction Time Clock, easy to use with great customer support."

Kommentare: Everyone can clock in/out from their own phones and since there is GPS you can see exactly where they are when they do to prevent fraud. This software makes it easier than using traditional time clocks or paper since employees are always going to different job sites with construction.

Vorteile: I like the app and how easy it is to use for all employees. They are always making updates and now you can link. ClockShark to QuickBooks. The customer support is great, it's very easy to start an online chat and get help. I think it is easy for most people to learn and the admin features are not complicated either. The price is also lower than most that I have researched!

Nachteile: The app does not run as well on older phones, it used to sometimes have issues allowing employees to clock in or out that had phones that were more than a few years old.

von ClockShark an 10.8.2018

Hey There, Tara! Thanks for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! We're really happy to hear that ClockShark is easy to use for your team, and that the QuickBooks integration has been helpful too! We're always adding new features, so we'll keep you updated on those!

Glad to have you on board the ClockShark team, Tara! If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or you just want to chat with sociable sharks, feel free to reach out! Have an excellent week!

• Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Justin F.
Administrative Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2018

"Clockshark has taken the paper waste and time out of our payroll and streamlined the whole process!!"

Kommentare: Easy hours and job tracking for the whole company. Billing has been streamlined and insurance needs are easy to assess. Payroll is now easy to verify and check periodically. This software has also greatly increased our flexibility as employees can go straight to the job site and clock in on their device.

Vorteile: Being able to track each employee digitally is huge, but the biggest issue for our company is the accountibility to track each hour to a specific job which in turn saves us thousands annually in insurance costs. With ClockShark we are able to track who worked what job and when, which allows us to only pay insurance premiums when we actually use and need it versus being charged for the year in the most expensive bracket they can put us in.

Nachteile: Not being able to turn off the GPS tracking from the administrative side of it. The GPS tracking function is helpful at times, but if always left on it drains the device battery nearly instantly. To circumvent this, every one of our employees must go into their settings and specifically disable the GPS for it on their phones. Our less than tech savey employees have struggled with this.

von ClockShark an 23.1.2018

Hey there, Justin :)

By George, that's great to hear that using ClockShark has resulted in instant savings and accountability for your company. You might be one of our first customers who's shared the impact using ClockShark has had on insurance payments. Saving thousands annually: how fantastic! Keep us in the loop on all good things you keep noticing.

And that's a great observation about the GPS. In each employee's profile in ClockShark, you can disable the requirement for GPS Trak and GPS Location Services, but employees should also disable it in their device. Where to do that in a device isn't always readily clear, so if any of your employees need help finding that, feel free to let us know. Our customer success team is always ready to help. :)

Payroll, billing, hours-tracking: thanks for sharing all the things ClockShark has helped out with, Justin. Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team. Have an excellent rest of you day!

• Bewertet am 1.1.2018
Anna A.
Owner/Secretary
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"As administrator I'm happy with overall functionality but employees are having a hard time."

Kommentare: Job costing

Vorteile: We bought it primarily for job costing and tracking of where the crew is. We started out with everyone using it and now I have to constantly go in and edit everyone. A few of our guys got new phones and they don't remember their passwords to download app. I'm in the process of having another crew meeting to get everyone but on board. This is becoming very frustrating and taking a lot of my time because it's not being used like it should. That's no fault of the program but lack of communication with the crew. I'm considering having two foreman in charge of entering everyones time each day. I may need some help with training them on that!

Nachteile: Many areas in our county dont get cell service which messes up their times. Also, our crew is all hispanic and they don't understand the importance of clocking

von ClockShark an 28.3.2018

Hi there, Anna! So glad to hear that as the administrator, you're loving the app's features and the easy job costing. That's wonderful! :)

Since you mentioned re-educating your employees on best practices within the ClockShark app, I wanted to share that we'd be happy to help you out with that. If you need any resources, have any questions, or just would like someone to cheer you on, feel free to give our Customer Success team a quick message at hello@clockshark.com. Of course, you're always welcome to give us a call too @ 1.800.828.0689. We're here to help! The CrewClock feature sounds perfect for the two foreman you plan to have enter employees' timesheets.

So glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Anna! I hope you have a spectacular Wednesday! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

• Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Kaity M.
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2020

"Wonderful!"

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use! Trying to implement a new 'time sheet' process with sub contractors and employees can be incredibly difficult when they're used to doing something completely different. ClockShark has been a dream to implement and use. It has made my job processing payroll a hundred times easier. The schedule feature has made running our jobs smooth and easy to follow. We are really enjoying using the software!

Nachteile: The only issue we have had is miscommunications with support due to being charged for each 'employee'. Now that we understand completely all is well. We use sub contractors for the majority of our jobs, they do not use this software, but because we love the scheduling feature we had to enter each of our subs as an employee to be able to utilize them on the schedule- but only for our records. That was an issue for us, being charged for people to NOT use the software. However- it makes everything easier to be able to use the scheduling function that it is worth paying to be able to input our subs into the schedule.

von ClockShark an 29.6.2020

Hi Kaity,

Thank you for the review! So glad to hear that ClockShark has made your job easier and you are enjoying the many features we have to offer. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Melanie C.
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2017

"One of the best business management tools we have"

Vorteile: Easily track employee time, create time reports by employee or job. No more need to text an employee an address - it's on a Clockshark. No more unreadable or late time sheets. Time is tracked not only by job and location, but by task. This has enabled us to have more accurate billing on time and material jobs. We are also able run reports that show time for different activities, which helps with insurance reports. At any time of the day I can logon from my desk top and see a map of where our employees are working, and what time they clocked in. Clockshark is constantly updating features, adding to the value of the software.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are issues with clocking in or out when employees are out of cell service. Most of the time, though, they are able to update their time once they are back in service. It would be nice to have OT hours in a separate line item on job reports. One of the best things about Clockshark is the customer service. Think of your very worst customer service experience with other software (Quickbooks, for example) and then imagine the polar opposite -- that's Clockshark. Every so often there are user suggestions that we are able to vote on, and Clockshark has implemented many of these since we began using the software.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Makeila M.
Marketing & Sales Assistant
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2020

"More Pros Than Cons"

Vorteile: There are a lot of pros with using the ClockShark app. Once you get the hang of using it for a couple of days, it is very easy to understand. It is an app that is easy to teach others how to use. It does not have a lot of malfunctions, and the support team is always there when needed. When I review people's times everyday, it is very organized. When I am looking for specific jobs or employees, I can run a report and it will tell me what I need, which is SO AWESOME and SUPER HELPFUL. Highly recommend taking advantage of the reports section.

Nachteile: There aren't a whole lot of cons for this software. Sometimes when an employee clocks out, there are times when ClockShark doesn't catch it and gives an error after 20ish hours.

von ClockShark an 6.7.2020

Hi Makeila,

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy everything about ClockShark from the ease of use to our customer service. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2020
Scott H.
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2016

"Sure beats paper timecards"

Kommentare: We are a small construction company, and have been using ClockShark for a little over a year and a half now. It has been great, from the GPS location, to the job and task costing that we are able to do thanks to the reports we can generate from the system. This is a very powerful timekeeping tool, and it has paid for itself many times over every month by removing the time rounding that goes on with paper timecards. Our crews are much more mindful of their lunch breaks as well. Highly recommend this product. Cliff and the support staff have been a pleasure to work with as well.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Positioning that can be seen on the dashboard.

Nachteile: A few report formats I would like to see changed in how they calculate, but that can be easily adapted by running reports in a different manner.

von ClockShark an 29.1.2018

Hi, Scott. Thanks so much for sharing about your ClockShark experience. We've really enjoyed supporting your business over the years, and we're happy that using ClockShark has led to such facile time tracking and increased employee accountability. You said "it pays for itself": that's a beautiful image. :) We are always improving, so we'll consider your input on the reports for a future update. If there's ever anything you need help with, just let us know. Have a happy year, Scott! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

• Bewertet am 1.11.2016