GPS Tracking Software Bewertungen

von GPS-server.net

Filtern nach:

Über GPS Tracking Software

Leistungsstarke GPS-Tracking-Software, persönliche Konten, gehostete Software, Serversoftware. Mobile Apps, API, White-Label-Lösung.

Erfahre mehr über GPS Tracking Software

Marek K.
Administrator
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"Great value for money"

Vorteile: For this price GPS-server.net offers one of the best products and services on market. With extremely fast and competent support team issues if any appear are solved in the blink of an eye. It usually takes around 5 minutes to receive answer to my mail. GPS-server.net team claims that they update server within 24 hours after placing order, but usually they manage to make update within hour or two.
Tracking software by itself almost have no issues it is very reliable.
Software is easy to begin work with and powerful enough to achieve any result that you can expect from this kind of software.
With over 700 devices connected to server we have not experienced any crashes or slowdowns.

Nachteile: Only thing that is lacking in GPS-server.net software is Video streaming from tracking device

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Solomon M.
Technical Administrator
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Affordable, quality asset tracking system"

Kommentare: Gps-server is providing to us an affordable system to give to our clients for monitoring their assets.

Vorteile: The system is easy to use, the software interface is well arranged and intuitive. The company offer a free 14 days trials with all features active. This ample time for our client who need time to evaluate the system before purchase. Gps-server pricing structure is also affordable and straight forward, no hidden cost once your inside the system.

Nachteile: The system is missing some of the current trend in telematics systems such as dashboard showing among other things driver performance, driver modules especially for delivery companies.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Ministry Director
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2018

"Let's getting going "

Kommentare: It has helped me to be sufficient when taking others around and going on trips for myself as well. I do not have to worry about anything as long as I have the address, it will get me to where I need to go.

Vorteile: GPS Tracking Software is a software that I use when I am on the road traveling different places. I have had to use it several times to take people around in my car cab service and I love it.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software might lag and I end up making the wrong turn or turn too late do to the lagging.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Marek K.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2016

"Great Software and service"

Kommentare: I am business owner, for me and my clients service quality is very important. GPS-server.net does the great job, support is outstanding and servers are performing flawlessly, some features were missing, but with each software release team adds all new missing features. I am more than happy with service provider.

Vorteile: Affordable price
Easy to use
Great support
Stable server work

Nachteile: Some features were missing, but support team added them with new software update release.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2016
Eduardo G.
Analista Programador de Sistemas
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2018

"Simple an Effective Tool!"

Kommentare: I feel more safer about my tracking routes

Vorteile: Excellent relation price and product, also it's very useful and easy to work by anyone. The platform have lots of functions also the android app.

Nachteile: Maybe the interface could be more customizable, but they look like still working to do it better. More frequently updates its also a good thing

• Bewertet am 4.6.2018