Über SlickText

SMS- und SMS-Marketing-Lösung, die Unternehmen jeder Größe mit Nachrichtenplanung, automatischen Antworten und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über SlickText

Customer support is extremely quick to respond...you can even call them which is unheard of nowadays. Integrates very easily with zapier.

Inability to identify user. We use this for employees and when they are terminated we don't have the ability to identify who they are to remove them from the text list.

Bewertungen zu SlickText

4,9

SlickText hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SlickText bereits verwendet?

Karyann
Karyann
Owner, Chief of All Things in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simple and Easy-to-Use

Kommentare: My client needed a solution to get a message out to the masses, quick. He only had phone numbers, no email. SlickText was a quick and simple solution to get his message out.

I love the intuitive ease of the platform. It is very simple and easy to navigate through. As someone who just started using SMS Marketing, I was able to jump right into the platform and deploy a text right away.

Perhaps more customizations of uploaded lists. I really need to be able to tag (or remove) those who tell me STOP or OPT OUT. My client gets his list from a national commission so I am sure we will have repeat names/numbers on a list and I would hate to spam them because I removed them from one list but they showed up on another.

Founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love the customer experience and support

Kommentare: Excellence service with affordable price

Their customer experience and support are excellent. They work day and night to solve my problem.

The approval for 10 digit number toll-free is so complicated. I waited for more than 1 month.

LaTasha
Womens wellness coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great value!

I liked scheduling out texts for a campaign over the course of 4 weeks which saved so much time.

Not too many down sides. I will cpntineu to use this service.

Karen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Flexible Marketing Program

Kommentare: Impressed with all of the marketing options and the amazing customer service

Slick Text has tons of options to customize it to your EXACT business needs. Great for ANY size business.

Setting up for the first time can be a little bit overwhelming (Because they have tons of options - which is a great benefit) However, their customer service is available even in the evenings to help and are VERY helpful.

Allison
Benefits Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SlickText Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We love SlickText, and recommend it regularly.

Our initial buy-in for SlickText was the ability to reach the pocket of all employees, quickly and in a manner that fits their lifestyle. The program offers a variety of options for surveys, message delivery, etc and we use those features regularly.

We are patiently waiting for some of their marketing campaigns to open up to better fit the use we intend for them. For example, we'd love to use SlickText for employees to notify us of equipment drop off and then that information be fed to employees inside of the company that are not a user/manager inside of the textword. I don't want them to have to rely on logging in to retrieve the information.

Luke
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Real Communication with Your Clients

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! If they could make it easier to copy clients to new lists, I would call it perfect for us.

SlickText is the best text service our business has used. It allows us to segment our customers which is critical for us because we run different leagues and need to be able to communicate with just those individuals at different times. I would highly recommend SlickText for your business needs.

I wish it was easier to copy existing users to new lists.

Heather
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a great investment for your company

Kommentare: Very happy and satisfied with the investment. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to grow their business or to keep customers in the know on upcoming specials or information.

I love being able to send texts and track how many customers they reach. We really like having the chat feature when customers respond to the text. I like being able to personalize our campaign to meet to add that personal touch.

I have not found anything that I do not like about SlickText.

Gustavo
Account Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Text made easy!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am thrill to have this platform to communicate with my customers.

It is the easiest way to communicate with my customers.

SlickText has too many steps to set up the account.

Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New User to Slick Text

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Has so far exceeded my expectations. Should be easy to grow. I like the alacarte pricing structure and the roll over texts. They also offered me free key words...just ask and they can hook up a couple extra if we need them---i thought that was great

nothing yet - still in our first month but so far so good

Shawn

Highly Recommend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been an awesome program to utilize! I would highly recommend for any company!

I really enjoy that I can send out a mass text and reach a large group of our customers to let them know of upcoming sales ahead of time.

I have yet to find really anything that we do not like for our company

Jenni
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Texting

Kommentare: I've reached out to Customer Service, via chat, multiple times. Each time they are quick, informative and friendly.

Easy to use, simple to navigate, and their customer service is top notch.

Notification alerts are almost non-existent which isn't ideal.

Arnita
Regional VP Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love Love Love SlickText - A Game Changer Indeed!

Kommentare: Communication is very important, we have a team of over 200 independent contractors. It became impossible for me to effectively and efficiently market our team events, encourage our team, and communicate important messages to every member on a timely and personalized way. Most times, only 25% of my team received a message. Now with SlickText the problem as been totally solved. I am saving so much time and everyone receives the important communications in a personalized way.

The product is a life safer! Before SlickText I was sending an individual text to each member on my team. We have over 200 members, so this became impossible and very inefficient. SlickText empowered me to send a personalized message with the stroke of a finger. It was very easy to set up and very affordable. I love the flexibility from month to month to upsize or downsize my usage as needed.

The integration was easy, the Youtubes were very helpful. There are many features that I am not using yet, but my main goal was to send a message one time and my entire team receives it. I got more than what I expected with the scheduling feature and with the personalized messages as well as the images

Claudia
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Amazing service!

Kommentare: Love it so effective for what we need!

How fast and easy the service is! Automated and specific it keeps our leads engaged

We sometimes need some tailoring to the amount of texts we need, but we manage

Carolina
Information & Data Specialist in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why to chose slick text!

Kommentare: Overall the experience we have had with Slick Text has been phenomenal! The customer service is top notch and the sales reps truly care about finding the best fit for your organization! It feels like you are truly part of the slick text team and not just a stream of income!

Slick text is user-friendly and easy for everyone to learn! It is also quick to implement and set up! You can start texting your audience on the day you sign up!

I don't think there is anything I dislike about slick text. It would be amazing if the roll over texts didn't expire but usually that is not an issue as we seem to always use up our texts on time!

Brian
MEDICAL ASSISTANT in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Central Occupational Medicine Providers-San Bernardino

Kommentare: Overall my experinec with slick text has been great. Customer service has helped us quickly due to one glitch and ever since then, slick text has only made our clinic's communication a lot better.

Slick text helps our clinic communicate to our patients their next follow up appointments and give us a place where we can also text the patient, 1x1.

The only thing that could use some are of opportunities is being able to re-send a text to just one person at just 1 click of a button instead of a whole group.

Morena
Customer and Employee Engagement in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform for staying in contact with all employees

Kommentare: Slicktext has helped with our time management in contacting all our employees quickly. Its super easy to learn and the customer services is quick to respond when needing help.

Being able to contact all employees anytime

I wish it had more private settings to allow multiple users to have a hand in it without seeing everything.

Daniel
Market Outreach in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than the competition

Kommentare: Overall experience is good. Will continue to use SlickText if they continue to fight back against the carriers.

I like how reliable it is compared to other softwares I have used. The delivered rate is better and when carriers block numbers, the customer support is there to help.

The functionality of incoming messages isnt the best. Could be a little more organized.

Lynar
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Slicktext for Small Biz

Kommentare: good. when we had access to over the phone help it was always easy to get a hold of someone and questions were answered. I have done the online chat and that is easy as well.

It is easy to use on a desktop interface which is important because sometimes you have to send a message quickly.

When you hit 'enter' it sends the text. It is just a matter of retraining the fingers. Also, more characters would be helpful.

Mahmood
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made it communication with our customers a breeze

Kommentare: I am delighted I chose SlickText over the competitors. The customer care is quick, responsive, and understands our needs completely. Scheduling messages, having people subscribe to our weekly text and categorizing customers based on their needs/usage have never been more accessible. Overall, I would highly recommend SlickText.

The intuitive design is what I liked the most about this software. This is the first time of me using any of this kind of service and it took me less than 15 minutes to understand all the different features. It also has videos on each function if someone wants to get an idea. The trial with free messages also helped us evaluate the software.

To the extent that we use the software, we are yet to find any specific features or lack of feature in that sense.

Rickie
Officer Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Medical Office

Kommentare: Great being able to connect with patients and send promotions

Communicating with patients and sending offers to them as well

No complaints with having SlickText at all.

Stephanie
Dir of Systems Development in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Learn and Has so Many Functions!

We love the mass texting of course but we also love the text-to-win contest features and the qr codes!

It seems a little overwhelming once you first get in there and you have to build a lot of the portions individually before connecting everything, but there are so many videos to help and the support staff was so amazing to work with and answer all of my questions.

Jamila
Author in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great text messaging software!

Kommentare: This is the most direct way I've found to reach my readers. You see a higher CTR than email by a lot. The customer service chat on the site is also great and I've had a good experience with that.

I like how easy it is to schedule text messages and all the tutorials that come with every part of the site.

I think the cost could be improved and it would be nice not to get charged extra for media. Considering the cost, I think they do their best to offer a great product with flexible options.

Jaye
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SlickText is for all business it just small business

Kommentare: Over , SlickText is above above average in competition. Affordable and effective

Pricing , easy to use , scheduling is is easy , keyword management is above average

Nothing I lease like about it . If products don’t work for us we don’t use them

Yessenia
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SlickText is Great for Mass Contacting

Kommentare: Overall, SlickText is an essential part of communicating with our agents. It is just right for what we are using it for which is standard text reminders. I'd recommend to fellow businesses.

The feature that impacts our business the most is the multiple groups you are able to send messages to. The fact that unused messages roll over is very important for us. Also, the fact that is so easy to use anyone can learn this system fairly easily and that helps our processes.

I believe that the contacts portion of SlickText can be more robust. It is pretty standard which makes it user friendly, but it would be nice to be able to put a contact in more than 1 group without having to manually add all their information to another group.

Genia
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to market a small business! So easy to use!

Kommentare: Great marketing tool!

I love that it is super friendly and easy to use!

I wish there was a way to extend the messages without using double the number of text messages!