SlickText.com Bewertungen

von SlickText.com

Über SlickText.com

SMS- und SMS-Marketing-Lösung, die Unternehmen jeder Größe mit Nachrichtenplanung, automatischen Antworten und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über SlickText.com

Jd G.
Controller
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Makes Communication with Staff Easy"

Kommentare: I've been using this software for the last couple years to communicate with our staff about events, policy changes, etc and its awesome! It's relatively inexpensive and easy to use and any time I have noticed any bugs or issues, they address my concerns immediately! I highly recommend them!

Vorteile: The simplicity is my favorite thing about this software! It really is easy to use and now that they offer an app, it's even more easy and convenient.

Nachteile: I wish I could send emojis in messages. I also wish that when sending pictures or gifs, it would automatically resize them to an appropriate size to send out...now I have to go out and do it on my own which can be difficult.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Michelle M.
Owner | Author | Speaker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2017

"Slick Text has provided me "

Kommentare: Easy to use for the marketing and communicating in an effective way that's affordable and easy to use.

Vorteile: The open rates of text message marketing make it a no-brainer for me. Additionally, I've got to say that it's really fantastic to be at a speaking engagement and have the room text a word into their phones all at once. It's as close to automated as you can get while you're standing right there in the room. I love it! And the attendees love it because they get whatever they're texting to receive right away. We live in a "right now" world and to deliver in that way is impressive to the attendees. They love it!

Nachteile: Slick Text has been a wonderful provider for my company. However, I don't like it when a text word is already taken. It has only happened once but it's just part of how text message marketing works.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Lola H.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"The deleted my account for no reason!"

Kommentare: Never ever again. They were unapologetic and nonchalant about a mistake on their end.

Vorteile: It’s easy to use It’s easy to use It’s easy to use

Nachteile: For no reason at all, my account was flagged and sent to “Auditing” because of “content”!? I do nails! Trying to get more clients, what is red flag about that?! My account was closed and customers weren’t getting through. They’re TRASH they could careless unless you’re paying per month and even then it’s a ris

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Toby H.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"Easy contact"

Kommentare: Great app

Vorteile: Easy to use and helps get news out....people can connect easy...
Easy to operate

Nachteile: There is a limit on characters and at times more would be better

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Nachi S.
Head Personal Development & Life Coach
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"My experience with SlickText & Jessica has been one that has filled me with exhales & excited gasps."

Kommentare: I was able to get a lot more intimate with the folks on my list as well as grow my list. People found JOY in hearing from me and I could feel that. That's exactly what I want, especially for my purposes and objectives. Slick text made it very easy for me to say YES to them and to introducing text/sms to my business as a way to connect to the people I serve. I have already began recommending the software. I wish it was wider than the USA.

Vorteile: I like the geographic data the software captures. It helps me see where my opt-ins are and I'm able to cater to what's going on in their part of the world (USA). Also, the personalization, the graphs, and the knowledge of whether or not people clicked on my links. It's basically e-mail... but bite-sized, friendlier, and intimate - Exactly how I want my people to feel about hearing from me.

Nachteile: Being able to add personalization at the click of a button (in the composing text window) would be great, being integrated to mailerlite (my e-mailing system),

• Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Andrew L.
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2017

"They are very responsive and offer a reliable texting platform. Jessica is a great customer rep"

Vorteile: The ability to attach mobile coupons to individual text message. The process of sending a message is very simply

Nachteile: Wish I could put unique coupon codes on campaigns so that each customer would get their own code, occasionally have a text go out later than time desired

von SlickText.com an 8.12.2017

Hi Andrew! Thanks for your positive feedback. We love having you on board! We actually do offer unique promo codes, here's a tutorial showing you how to take advantage of that feature.

If you have any questions, or want someone to walk you through this feature, give us a call at 1.800.688.6290 or shoot us an email at info@slicktext.com.

Have a great day!

• Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Jesse B.
Owner/Instructor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2018

"A fantastic value for the money"

Kommentare: Easier communication with my Karate Family population and a super easy way to run contests when I make public appearances at festivals and other community events

Vorteile: The contests and multiple text words are excellent. The user interface is also easy to use. Most of all, the customer service from Slick Text is nice and very responsive.

Nachteile: A mobile app would be an excellent addition to the offerings of Slick Text. There have been times when I didn't have an opportunity to sit in front of my computer and set up a text or contest.

von SlickText.com an 5.1.2018

Hi Jesse! We totally understand your desire for an app, but in the meantime, our mobile responsive dashboard should do the trick. We've worked hard to make the mobile experience super user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2018
Ben H.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2019

"Best Text Marketing Platform"

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied. I have been using this for over 2 years now and never let me down. Contacted customer service several times and they were very quick and helpful. I believe this text platform is better than other competitions.

Vorteile: Super easy to use, reasonable pricing for Small businesses, great & quick customer service, and awesome features like bday list as well as automatic conditions that allow you to customize lists.

Nachteile: I think the price goes up very quickly if your list is growing. I think the monthly prices are OK but I wish the platform allowed a little more texts to be sent per cycle.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Brandon F.
Location Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2017

"Phenomenal! "

Kommentare: I have been able to grow my company's revenue and generate sales!

Vorteile: The ability to have direct contact with my client base, the ability to get out info rapidly! The company has invested time into me to make sure that I am able to better utilize their services to grow my business. They have treated me as if I am their top client and worked with me to make sure that I am going to grow. They make sure to take an interest in my company as if my growth was their own! Never been more pleased with the knowledge and pride they take in what they do!

• Bewertet am 28.12.2017
Peter G.
Auctioneer
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Vorteile: Product works every time. Customer service is top notch. Every question and issue is answered quickly.

Nachteile: Well it's not free but beyond that it a great service and a great product. Recommend it to anyone looking to reach buyers where they are, their phones.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Jim S.
Director of Promotions and Marketing
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2017

"Slick Text has made the entrance into the texting world so easy! "

Kommentare: Additional contacts not able to be reached from generic lead generation.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and best of all can be retrieved easily from your cell on the road. My inside representative can easily and quickly assist me with all my questions and concerns. The entire company has been quick to add features not even developed within the platform yet.

Nachteile: The addition of a widget is difficult and I need to reach out to have my favorite representative always help me enter this.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Tyler C.
Assistant Director of Student Experience
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2018

"My experience with Slicktext has been great! "

Vorteile: The ease of use has been great! Love having help at the drop of a hat. I remember sitting with a customer service rep for at least an hour working out details for our plan.

Nachteile: There isn't much I would say having an app to send texts from a mobile device would be helpful. I have been in situations that i needed to send a text and couldn't or needed to modify something on our account but didn't have my computer.

von SlickText.com an 5.1.2018

Hi Tyler! We've worked hard to make the mobile experience user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. Our mobile responsive dashboard should mimic an app experience. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Lynne S.
Marketing Communications
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2017

"SlickText Customer Service = incredible! Dashboard & analytics keep improving. Contest was flawless!"

Kommentare: SlickText helps us track our marketing messages and activities to see what is working .. or not. Simple to set up, track and analyze information. Their customer service is over-the-top great!

Vorteile: SlickText nails it with Dashboard, Analytics and extra-mile Customer Service. The SlickText software is so easy to use, with a dashboard that continues to improve every day and analytics that help us track our progress and messaging.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Earnest W.
Chief Mobile Marketing Strategist
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2017

"Very user friendly and GREAT features!"

Vorteile: Mobile Coupons ALL DAY!!!
Affiliate Program
Love the SlickText Team: Matt, Bobby, Sean and Jessica!

Nachteile: I dislike the fact that I loose my rollover text messages if I don't use them over a period of time.

Tom B.
Store Support
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"Super!"

Kommentare: In today's market, having the ability to advertise directly to our customer's smartphones is brilliant. With people cutting the cable on TV and streaming music instead of radio, it's a sure-fire way to get your message through the noise!

Vorteile: The simplicity of getting your message out there, the ease with which I can get support, and the results we've seen make Slicktext an excellent value

Nachteile: Being newer, there are still some functions I am looking for, however since we've begun with Slicktext we've already seen several upgrades and the implementation of timed SMS coupon renewals

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Benjamin G.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2017

"My experience has been exceptional, especially with the help of customer rep! She is so knowledgeable!"

Kommentare: This software was really easy to use and allowed me to provide feedback quicker than most other platforms. Great job there!

Vorteile: This software makes marketing to the right customers at the right time so much easier. It enables us to work smarter, not harder.

Nachteile: There could be more integrations setup with other pieces of software that complement it. This could help omni channel marketing run smoother.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Kirk T.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2017

"Absolutely Incredible! Love it!"

Vorteile: Ease of use, and customer support is top notch! Jessica is always great to work with, helpful and responsive, and has easily solved all our needs really quickly. We've had fantastic results so far, and look forward to continued success with SlickText.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Erica J.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2017

"Quick, knowledgeable and polite! "

Vorteile: It keeps me in touch with my most valuable asset, my clients! It has been addition to my marketing efforts.

Nachteile: I wish the text would roll over for a longer period of time. I use the service once every three months, I would love to have all my unused texts roll over and not expire.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2017
Greg D.
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"The Best Way To Text"

Kommentare: My overall experience with SlickText has been an absolute joy. They are kind, courteous, and knowledgable.

Vorteile: What I like most about SlickText is the people who work there. I looked at more than half a dozen texting platforms when choosing one to use on behalf of my clients and they were all very similar in features and cost. However, SlickText's customer service was hands-down the finest experience.

Nachteile: What I liked least about SlickText was how difficult it was to integrate with my current automation platform. However, their support staff dove right in and stuck with me until we had a working solution.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Karen S.
LuLaRoe Retailer
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"Outstanding! Easy to setup and easy to use!"

Vorteile: It is very easy to set up and use. Plus they created the flyers and marketing materials I needed to grow my texting group. It was so easy! Not only do I have another touch point to my customers but they are responding to the text messages and my sales have gone up!

Nachteile: So far, nothing. I am very happy with this service. I have been using this for a few weeks now and not only is the system easy to use but their customer service is spectacular.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Red B.
creative
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2017

"customer service is number one everything about this company is great"

Kommentare: easy setup and running of text 2 win contests

Vorteile: from beginning to end I love everything about this software. ease of use, ability to give input and suggest updates - everything is based on the customer which is how it should be and if i do need something customer support is always there to help.

Dee W.
exec assistant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2018

"Efficient & easy!"

Vorteile: Makes sms messages for clients much easier and correspondence faster!!!

Nachteile: I don't really have any cons for this product.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Matt F.
Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"Great for gathering reviews"

Vorteile: After every installation job we perform for a customer, we use SlickText to send a follow up link for them to leave s a Google review. Works great and the conversion rate is high.

Nachteile: The one downside is I feel that you need a dedicated person to handle the software. Multiple salespeople could probably handle it but having one person run it works well.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Christine M.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2018

"Most effective marketing tool I've used for my retail stores!"

Kommentare: Super easy to use, great training, outstanding results! I have retail stores...many of our customers will get a text on a sale and have told us that they turned there car around and came immediately to the store to shop! Nothing else has been as effective!

Vorteile: Ease of use, simple for my customers to join, outstanding support and training, cutting edge!

Nachteile: I haven't found anything that I do not like about it.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Kara N.
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2017

"Excellent!"

Kommentare: Have already referred this software!

Vorteile: Very friendly staff, available by phone! It helps so much being able to talk with a real person. And, easy to use!

Nachteile: Price point. We would like to use it so much more, but are limited on funds. We are definitely interested in what looks like a new pricing structure...

• Bewertet am 12.9.2017