Ideagen Quality Management Erfahrungen

Über Ideagen Quality Management

Q-Pulse bietet einen risikoorientierten Ansatz im Hinblick auf das Qualitäts- und Dokumentenmanagement, was die Einhaltung von Standards und Vorschriften ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Ideagen Quality Management

Integration of the software was quick and easy, as is general use on a day to day basis.

The modules are really expensive - we would like to have more but cost completely restricts this.

Bewertungen zu Ideagen Quality Management

Ideagen Quality Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 159 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ideagen Quality Management bereits verwendet?

Greg
Greg
Systems Administrator in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

They Just Get It!

Kommentare: The folks at Qualtrax are passionate about their product and it shows whenever you interact with them. They are eager to help and eager to make their product better. They listen to their customer-base and make improvements and enhancements based off that feedback. That's not something you experience very much with today's technology. The people at Qualtrax just understand the importance of what you're doing.

We have been using Qualtrax since 2012 and we moved to the Hosted version of Qualtrax in 2017. Having control over every aspect of your documents lifecycle, whether hosted or not, is powerful. And Qualtrax is a powerful application. Complete control over you documents, processes, workflows, testing and training. The most exciting part for me from an administrative and IT front - this is THE most worry-free application we use. It works flawlessly and reliably!

I wish there were more video tutorials or vlogs on how to get the most out of Qualtrax (Workflows - yes please!). Qualtrax support is top notch though and they have no problems with getting what you need in a timely fashion. I just want more!

Annabelle
Company Environmental Manager in Niederlande
Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualsys Experience

Kommentare: A positive experience with knowledgeable and helpful staff to help you through the implementation and problem solving.

Ease off use Ability to run from IPad's and phones Flexibility of being able to tailor to own needs Dashboard for tracking performance Easy administration

Audits process is long winded and could be simplified by being able to raise on close on the app. Modules are not interactive with each other and operate independently.

Antwort von Ideagen

Thank you for writing us a review Annabelle. We're really delighted you find EQMS easy to use and flexible to tailor to your own needs. Thank you for your feedback about the audit process. We're getting a support nurse to get in touch with you as you can raise and close audits on the mobile application. All the best, Emily

Shen
Shen
Safety Engineer in Niederlande
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality and Reporting Management system

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The software has various modules and is configurable to your liking. You can customise the workflow to your preferences and have the ability to build forms and templates yourself. It also has an easy access management module. You can also set up workflows for stages with different actions depending on the workflow you need.

The software lacks a proper reporting application for operational staff. In addition, there is no suitable place for administering safety impact risk assessments in line with aviation regulations.

Danielle
Quality Compliance Co-ordinator in UK
Kunststoffe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Qualsys is life-changing!

Kommentare: Overall, it has made an improvement and met a lot of our needs. The most difficult part is getting end users engaged in the system.

I love the usability of the software. It is very intuitive, and has all of the features we wanted, or didn't know we wanted! The configurability of the system has also been a huge positive for us. With our old system we weren't able to fully configure, and the elements that we could configure required an IT administrator and/or a particular licence. I will bullet point the rest: Ability to link related documents Setting review dates for documents Dashboard Limiting permissions/viewing ability Ability for end users to leave feedback on documentation Automatically PDFing documents Embedding codes Training/help is within the system Overall the software is miles ahead of the others, with so many positive points!

The cons: There is not an option to select the information shown in an issue report The forms are "fully configurable", for example some information has to be there, and it has to be at the top of the form rather than in another section Kickstarting workflows is a little more clunky than the "pass to" function The "if" option could have a lot more power (but I understand this is a recent development) You can't do a blank search for all documents (filtering with topics for example)

Antwort von Ideagen

Hi Danielle, This is such a lovely review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience of Qualsys with the world. It means a lot to us. Thank you also for sharing your feedback about workflows. If you have any more feedback on new or old functionality, please do send us an email to usability@qualsys.co.uk and our UX/UI team will look into it. Many thanks Emily

Stewart
Quality Manager in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Medical Devices EQMS

Kommentare: Very happy overall with the document and issue manager modules utilised within EQMS. Have already had a product upgrade and the customer support from the rep is excellent.

The software can be used across a variety of platforms.

Some parts and functionality seem a bit dated but are aware that Qualsys are addressing this.

Antwort von Ideagen

Thank you for taking the time to write Qualsys a review Stewart! We are thrilled that you find the Qualsys support excellent and are very happy with the EQMS modules you are using. We're looking forward to seeing you at our next GxP Product Advisory group meeting! Emily

James
Quality Compliance Manager in UK
Kunststoffe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

eQMS Software Reinvigorated Our Quality Compliance Processes!

Kommentare: We gave Qualsys an extremely short lead-time to embed Document Manager and Issue Manager - both deadlines were met in time which was HUGELY impressive. Customer support / service is impeccable.

1) Easy to configure 2) Simple to use 3) Clever features (progress dashboards, document links etc).. 4) Document review reminders 5) Users can give feedback on controlled documents

The reports are not configurable enough for our processes

Antwort von Ideagen

Thank you for the kind words James! We're so glad you're enjoying using EQMS and that it has reinvigorated your quality and compliance management processes. We'll get your account manager to get in contact with you about any reporting gaps. It may be that you've thought of a new metric idea others may find helpful too! Alternatively, please send any feature or idea requests through to the whole team at info@qualsys.co.uk. We'd be delighted to hear any ideas you have. Thanks again, Emily and the Qualsys team. www.qualsys.co.uk/contact

Paul
Quality Engineer in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

eQMS decisions

Kommentare: We are improving our 13485 compliance and saving time within our organisation

We like the simplicity and standardisation of this software, making multiple tasks and records easy to generate and maintain

A few few features still need to be added to make it better

Antwort von Ideagen

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're really delighted EQMS by Qualsys is helping you to improve your ISO 13485 management processes and overall improving efficiency. Please do send any feature improvement requests to info@qualsys.co.uk - our team would love to hear from you. Thanks again for taking the time to review EQMS by Qualsys! Emily

kevin
Quality Coordinator for Laboratories in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Solid product with potential to do so much more if some simple things are improved

Kommentare: Its a good system that our staff are used to. it helps me perform my job and allows us to provide the evidence and assurance we need and expect from a QMS. parts should be improved but its still a vitaluable tool we use every day and one my organstion could not live without. (please just take some time to listen to us).

I think document control and audit are 2 of q-pulses strongest modules. i also like the fact that its a system that can cover most of my organisations' QMS needs. having one go-to system that covers mutliple needs is great and means our staff only need to learn and be familiar with one system.Probably the best assett they have is their staff: I have always found the ideagen staff helpful, prefessional and friendly and they have very good support.

While i like q-pulse - i do think it can be better: The system can feel old and clunky in places. some simple quality of life improvements have never been implemented - which is unfortunate as with those improvements q-pulse could be so much more. the system does feel old and unloved; parts feel cobbled together as if each module was developed seperatetly. I'm hoping that as Ideagen chooses to move away from the Richclient platform and onto thew web platform - they will do the right thing and decide to invest properly in that development. Hopefully this way, our iwhslist as users will finally be accepted and addressed. As a user who is keen to help the company improve q-pulse, i have been a little disappointed that they dont always seem to listen to their users. i'm still hopeful they will invest more time and realise that listening to us is imporant and the right thing to do - then maybe togther we'll be able to change q-pulse from being a good system to becoming the great system it always promises to be.

Tomasz
Tomasz
QMS Specialist in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Q-Pulse - a comprehensive and customizable Quality Management System

Kommentare: Comprehensive and customizable system. It does well what it's supposed to do.

Documentation Control and CAPA/Workflow modules work well and allow my organization to maintain compliance and improve our internal processes. Supplier Control and Audit module also perform well.

User interface is dated and sometimes software is not the most intuitive to use.

Shawn
Manager of Information Technology in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

QPulse for Research

Document Management - this allows us to centralize our SOPs in one location and distribute them to our users. Improves our compliance due to audit trail of staff acknowledgement of policy and procedures.

Training module - this is the module we thought we get a lot of use out of. Just doesn't work they way we intended it to. Difficult to navigate\use

Paul
Implementation & Validation Consultant in UK
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

Qualsys EQMS delivers the Expectation

Kommentare: As an independent, Implementation and Validation Consultant, I have worked with Qualsys on several client projects, and can honestly say that they deliver over and above expectation. Not only are they highly responsive in the Pre-Sales process (like most), this level of responsiveness continues throughout your journey of engagement: Project Management, Implementation, Go-Live and then into BAU. They have really thought about the most important component - "The Customer". Also, when you have an issue or something that just needs sorting out, you can pick-up the phone where you get to speak to an actual human-being .. Yes, it really is true (actual people).. try it for yourself, it is refreshing in this day of the robot society.

The system can be implemented in a phased approach, focusing effort on core needs to enable a faster go-live timescale, to start benefiting from the systems capabilities. User Interface and the overall Experience; supports the ease-of-use, to get stakeholders engaged with the system and adopting new ways of working from the perspective of distributing the 'quality culture' throughout the organisation. The system has excellent 'touch points' for staff to take ownership of their documents and quality events; to ensure execution and closure in a timely manner. I particularly like the systems workflow engine, in how it directs the events and keeps your tasks on track. Furthermore, the integration of Business Intelligence to immediately review your KPIs and current Compliance Position, hits the sweet spot for effective (right now) decision making. I also liked the balance between out of the box, light touch setup to developing additional user-needs configuration, under the ITIL Change Management methodology, rather than having to do lots of heavy configuration on Day 1, then having to re-think it all at a later point. Overall, this system offers an intuitive platform based approach, that will appeal to multiple business teams, management and implementers/validators of such systems.

No particular dislikes noted. In one particular implementation, the custom fields in Document Manager would not merge the meta-data to the document file. It was only designed for the core meta data fields. However, I raised this as a change request to the vendor, and they were able to facilitate the capability in a quick time frame, which did not impede the requirements to have additional data automation into the document file.

Antwort von Ideagen

This is such a thoughtful review Paul, thank you so much. We are all incredibly grateful for sharing your journies with EQMS.

Christy
Quality Assurance Officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Managing Quality

Kommentare: Overall - I'm very happy with Qualtrax. I tell my lab director 'Give me two to three years to get Qualtrax purring for me than I can kick back and relax." I'm tired of being a 'clerical' QAO who spends all my time moving paperwork from the inbox to a file folder. I can see how Qualtrax will reduce the amount of paperwork going over my desk, so I can concentrate on other quality projects. Technical support is just an email away and they have been so great about getting back to me and assisting me in all my beginner questions. Qualtrax Tech support outshines any support for any other software that I've used.

Before Qualtrax, in document management, so much of my time was caught up in writing memos, marking up documents and distributing information. With Qualtrax, the system is automated for me. I can make the changes in a document, send it for the review process and once approved, my staff is informed on the changes through email. Training - I can create the training assignment once and set the training so it can be automatically assigned to a specific set of staff members each year. An email is sent to everyone assigned for the training. They complete the training and I can run a report to see who was assigned and who completed the training. The reports are easy to create and view. No more stacks of paperwork to collate and file. No more Excel spreadsheets tracking who did and didn't do the training. Supervisors can see who did what training without coming to my office. The last powerful feature of Qualtrax I'm using the most are the workflows. I can make workflows to mimic the processes we do in the lab to reduce the amount of paperwork floating through my lab. Great for showing compliance to your Quality System without the piles of paperwork. Archiving of old paperwork. It's great to archive old paperwork for the Quality program into Qualtrax so everyone who has the proper security rights in Qualtrax can see the paperwork. Empty drawers and no more notebooks in a few months.

Would like to see more videos and training documents for processes in Qualtrax especially the workflows. Their user manual is good, but so much more could be shown in a video.

Shane
Quality Assurance Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The system is as good as you are creative.

Kommentare: Qualtrax (the company) has been nothing less than one of our top suppliers. Customer support personnel through executive management always have been available and willing to discuss accomplishments and continual improvements regarding the system. There is a constant dialog between Qualtrax and the customer regarding user experience(s). Qualtrax (the software) is such a unique and fluid product. Allowing for compliance while having the flexibility to cater a software to our business principles is exceptional. This flexibility made the learning curve far less than it could have been. The system is very user friendly and straight forward from a user perspective. The system is as good as you are creative.

Flexibility - allows you to design the system around the methods your company works Workflows Process Efficiency Accuracy Traceability Groups/Permissions Reports (Customizable) Cost

Workflows, (rearranging steps) Testing (data entry - no copy test / paste test option - redundent) Workflow file attach (lacks multiple file upload option) No incremental revision option (such as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3)

Craig
Quality Manager in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EQMS Software - All modules

Kommentare: EQMS has improved our efficiency when completing most Quality based process, improved our data collection and analysis options.

Visual looks and add on modular structure

Some difficulties adjusting software, some more functionality would really improve software

Antwort von Ideagen

Hi Craig, We're super grateful for you taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to hear you enjoy the EQMS interface and the modules. It's great EQMS has improved efficiency, improved data collection and analysis options. Your account manager is going to be in contact with you about any difficulties you are experiencing in configuring the software to meet your process requirements. It's very important to us that we help you to find the simplest route in the software for your needs. If you do have any suggestions on how we can improve the software for you, please email usability@qualsys.co.uk and our UIUX team will respond, or visit qualsys.co.uk/contact/ and fill in the online form. We look forward to helping LPA Lighting Systems optimise your quality management system over the years to come! :-) Emily

Rebecca
Quality System Administrator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrax Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been a positive one. Our auditors are pleased, it is easy to use and convenient for keeping our many SOP's organized and controlled.

Support is ALWAYS there to help! I have sent emails after business hours and they have responded promptly, pleasantly, and most importantly, informatively! I can't say enough how great the support team is. Qualtrax works hard to keep everyone informed about their updates and new features. I have never met a team so helpful and up to date with the times. Their customer interference is beyond great, they are always happy to communicate and always respectful. We've had many audits where our customer's have complimented us on our ability to quickly retrieve documents and provide proof of training, reviews, archives, drafts, etc. We have given all the credit to Qualtrax.

It was difficult to keep up with the updates when it was the responsibility of our IT team, with how busy they are within our company. But Qualtrax has already solved this issue with the cloud sharing. Now they take care of all the updates for us!

Tom
Quality Assurance Manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saturnus (EQMS) review

Kommentare: We are managing our customer complants much more efficiently. Both in correcting the issues and keeping our customers happy, whilst also implementing effective auditable preventative actions.

The use of issue manager to drive any process (which dosent neccesserily need to be quality related) is brilliant. It speeds up and streamlines our process' whilst also tracking everything which is great when we are being audited. The audit manager module has saved hours of uploading pictures and typing up audits.

The on screen apperance is a little dated and the apps are a bit clunky.

Antwort von Ideagen

Wow thanks so much for the review Tom. We're updating the interface and our existing customers will be among the first to see it all! All the best Emily

Philip
ISO Compliance Engineer in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Q-Pulse management system solution

Kommentare: We have used Q-pulse for over 10 years and it is a critical part of the business that we could not be without, although if we had a wish list to improve it, we would like it to be more user friendly and more helpful for the casual or new user.

Q-pulse is a very good tool for helping us manage key areas within the management systems, such as CAPA and document / asset control, at least it is for them that know how to use it.

Q-pulse is not an easy tool to learn your way around and it can put people off using it due to it not quite being as intuitive as it could be

Learay
QA Deputy in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in one compliance package for sure!

Kommentare: With the loss of much of the prior QA staff and more individuals being hired and working remotely training was difficult. With Qualtrax able to made many of the burdensome tasks automated with immediate assignment to support staff and the training is assigned and completed on the individuals time making the process more efficient.

The support, the added training through the customer portal, fast support on resolution of questions, the lists goes on and on.

Software none. Just wish I had more time to dedicate to the whole process.

Blake
Quality Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Time needs to be devoted to learning

I love that we were involved in the design of the product for our locations. Being involved also has made it easy to adapt the product over time as our needs change or we understand a function better. It has worked great for us on documentation control and non-conformances.

I least like the need for help in setting up some of the modules. While our Service Delivery Consultant was here we did not have enough time to set up audits, work on reports or learn about analysis. Being the administrator was only part of my job and I didn't have enough time after the consultant left to learn about these modules.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for quality management but low integration between modules

Kommentare: EQMS have help us strengthen our document control for both access and availability. It has also help us develop a strong issue management system with all the company involved.

Document control is easy as well as issue manager and supplier manager. Easy to engage everybody in the company.

Poor integration between modules. To link issues with suppliers may be slow. Spanish translations have improved but there is a long distance to a proper multilanguage platform.

Antwort von Ideagen

Thank you for your honest review. We're constantly trying to improve integrations between the modules and take your feedback very seriously. We're delighted you've found it easy to use and to engage everyone in the company. Please if you would like to send any more suggestions through to the Qualsys team, email usability@qualsys.co.uk or visit our website www.qualsys.co.uk/contact. Our team would be delighted to hear from you. Many thanks, Emily and team

Grace
Receptionist in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Grace - EME

Kommentare: I come across many difficulties with the functionality of EQMS , i work with large documents which won't upload to the system.
I called customer support over a year ago and the problem is still not resolved.

N/A

- I cannot upload medium to large files

Antwort von Ideagen

Hi Grace, Thank you for sharing your feedback on EQMS. I am really sorry to hear that you have struggled to upload large documents and that you haven't felt like the issue has been resolved. Network capacity and internet speed is always a limiting factor when uploading and downloading any item from internet. As we have just discussed, we are arranging a support nurse call with you to ensure you feel you have the support and training required, and maximise your use of the system. Many thanks, Emily.

Sarah
Lab Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Kommentare: Often times after purchasing a software package you will not have contact with the company following initial training. Qualtrax is the opposite. They have amazing customer service. I believe other companies should take note of how Qualtrax interacts with their customer base. They are willing to sit down and really listen to our needs and determine how best to utilize their software. I would strongly recommend Qualtrax to any company in the market for a document control system.

The best part of the software is the ability to track changes.

In all honesty, there really is not anything I have been disappointed with following our purchase of the software in 2014.

Rene
Quality System Specialist in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service!

Kommentare: Qualtrax is a great company. We've been using them for over 6 years and it has been a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

Qualtrax is completely customizable by the user. If you do have any questions/issues, Qualtrax's customer service is fantastic! You can call or email and they actually answer and work hard to resolve your issue.

There are some glitches or hiccups you have to either work around or live with. However, they are constantly upgrading the software and take the user's feedback/needs into account with developing improvements.

Allan
Head of Continuous Improvement & Quality in UK
Halbleiter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualsys EQMS & IQE

Kommentare: My overall view of Qualsys EQMS - it's all about the people, the team over in Sheffield are the most proactive I've worked with, they always have time for you, and always willing to help, even with the most basic of questions. Having implemented several other providers systems over the last 8 years Qualsys EQMS is by far the most stress free, it just works.

The modular construction is really easy to help people understand specifically what the system can do. It's intuitive and easy to use.

I can really identify any con's that I've experienced

Antwort von Ideagen

Wow, thank you so much for the kind review Allan - we're so happy that you've found the process of implementing our EQMS software stress free. It's really important to us that you find our service and support team proactive, and our software intuitive and easy to use. Here's to the long term! Emily & Qualsys team

Vikki
Vikki
Global Quality Systems Manager in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system for more than just document management

Kommentare: Great experience, we are reducing our administrative load as well as succeeding in projects to reduce and simplify our processes. The services team are helpful and have a wealth of experience to share.

Simple to use, speed of deployment, licencing model, flexibility

Some data is not shared across modules - which would be useful.

Antwort von Ideagen

Wow Vikki, on behalf of the whole team at Qualsys - thank for you leaving us a review! We are over the moon you've had an overall great experience of EQMS. We'll keep working on making the data available across all the modules but have raised this. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review. Kate Armitage (Compliance Director) www.qualsys.co.uk