Über Tokeet

Tokeet ist eine Komplettlösung, die das Vermietungsmanagement von der Anfrage bis zum Checkout vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über Tokeet

The calendar views are so easy to use and they help a lot my staff to see all the incoming guest in the properties that I admin.

No compatibility with a major booking engine...I was told that they integrate with vrbo when I signed up and then found out that they don't. The only integration is calendar.

Bewertungen zu Tokeet

3,7
3,8
3,7
3,8

Tokeet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tokeet bereits verwendet?

Richard
Richard
Co-Owner in Mexiko

Tokeet is a great buy.

Kommentare: My business has generally become more efficient in the way it operates, we have no booking conflicts, and everyone in the office has taken to it quickly. We also just started working with the Automata features, which looks like it's going to take a lot of weight off too.

They came highly recommended to me, and I am glad I listened. The price is a fraction of the other vacation rental software companies and the program is actually very well designed.

I'm gonna have to be boring and say "none". There is a slight learning curve, even coming from another channel manager, but that's to be expected really - it's about as easy as managing 20+ properties can ever be.

Ben
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy to use, amazing customer service.

Kommentare: Overall very good, it brings together everything I need. I'm about to expand to 13 properties with hopes to reach 20 next year and Tokeet will continue to provide the backbone to my infrastrucutre. Highly recommend.

The product overall is very easy to use, and does provide essentially a one-stop service. It's certainly better suited for Serviced Accommodation or Holiday lets compared to other similar priced products which still focus on room lets only.

The limited 'core' tokeet can sometimes feel constrained. Eg not allowing for even two different automations or automations per property seems a little harsh unless you spend on the extra Automata package. As a channel manager it works well but still requires you to upload properties onto OTA's individaully. This isn't a problem if you're building your business though as it allows you to check everything yourself. Other channel managers that 'auto upload' tend to make mistakes. Simple things like being able to move properties on the calendar to a different position in the list seem like very easy things to achieve but aren't possible and development tends to be focused on big products rather than small wins.

Krystal
Kanada

Promising but VERY Disappointing

Aside from my primary job listed here, my husband and I own two cabins that we rent out as nightly rentals. We use all of the normal channels and were attracted to Tokeet because it looked like it would have the functionality that we need in connecting those channels to track our reservations in one place. Our first impression was good. Setting the cabins up and connecting the channels (Booking.com, VRBO, etc) was super easy. The import/export and/or syncing from the channels seem to work as advertised and makes it appear to be a super promising solution for anyone managing reservations across multiple channels. Probably the BEST thing about Tokeet is that the Customer Support Staff is SUPER responsive. They're located all over the world, so you can get an answer at any hour of the day. They try to help when they can.

Our cabins are primarily busy throughout the summer. All told, we're not taking a ton of reservations right now and because of that, we weren't able to really give Tokeet's features a serious 'test' of capabilities during the 14-day trial. At the beginning of the trial, it was immediately clear to me that Tokeet lacked basic functionality in how the system handles 'Tax' calculations. If you assign a tax, will be applied to ALL rentals. For us, some rentals are taxable and others (rentals to the government) aren't. That would be fine if it allowed me to edit amounts after the fact (perhaps on the Booking Details page), but the system doesn't allow any editing of tax numbers. Even if the tax fields allowed editing, it doesn't seem that the Reports tab has any specific tax report. We got through the trial, figured out some workarounds to the Tax problem, and decided to purchase the annual membership because the channel integrations still made it an attractive option for us. Within a week of purchasing it, we had a slew of reservations roll in and we got to put it to the test a bit more. Many of our reservations book months ahead and we only require a deposit to hold the reservation and then we take the balance of the transaction upon check-in. Tokeet has no way for us to enter a flat rate or percentage deposit. We can only mark the invoices as PAID, UNPAID, or CANCELLED. A SUBMIT PAYMENT option would be all that it needs. Customer Service suggested that we create separate invoices for separate payments, despite the fact that partial payments are available for guests to select if they click an invoice link and pay directly from the invoice page. That shortcoming (on top of the TAX field problems) was the deal breaker for us. We had literally been paid members for about a week and we reached out to Customer Service to request a cancellation and a refund of some sort. Customer Service informed us that they don't do refunds and that we're stuck paying it. I do not recommend this program to anyone. It's a shame that such a quick, responsive Customer Service team is being wasted on a program that falls short in the areas that matter the most. I didn't get the impression that our concerns were put forth towards developing Tokeet into the solution that it really could be. It's a shame because Tokeet is very close to being a truly viable and attractive solution. Instead, it feels that they may have just created a shiny, attractive mock-up that they can hook people to pay for and then they aren't willing to stand by it by having a reasonable refund policy or really turning-the-screws on their developers to start working on their shortcomings.

Antwort von Tokeet

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Through 2018, we are working on a set of enhancements to our payments and invoice options. Today, you can specify taxes at the property level, or for individual invoices. We also offer an integration with Stripe and PayPal that allows you to charge guests directly in Tokeet. Also thanks for a shoutout to our world-class Customer Success team! The team is available 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as via our daily "Tokeet Academy" webinars. We will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback. Thank you and we hope to be of help in the future!

ilya
Managing Director in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Tokeet is very sold property and channel management system with plenty of potential to improve and expand further

Customer Service is amazing API Connections to Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia.com and soon Homeaway works well Automation Tools are time savers Billing/Invoicing and Stripe/Paypal integration Tokeet is a powerful tool, but a bit raw and needs more development effort from developers to make proper. It has plenty of potential, but there are also some drawbacks: -Website templates are limited and booking and viewing properties on mobile is hard to impossible; -SEO support for website doesn't exist, but will be developed in 2018 sometime; -Mobile version of Tokeet requires tweaking to make it workable and more user friendly, there are a few bugs such as manual blocked events are not shown on mobile version, etc; -Alert system exist, but synchronization might be off on channels without any indication of the same on Tokeet's interface, unless someone will do quite a few clicking around. This is not right. Simply dangerous practice that might trigger double bookings; Customer support is top notch and amazingly efficient. Help system is good, but not updated with recent changes. For now we are moving away from Tokeet web templates for now and into wordpress + tokeet widgets and hoping that changes requested and bugs/issue will be addressed promptly. We will update review as things will change/progress or not.

SEO hooks/tools are missing, but there are plans to add in 2018 Web Templates needs to be updated/improved, especially on mobile Mobile App is hard to use Written by using an outdated technology Angular Critical issue indication needs to be improved Submitted tickets/development items should have tracking info and deadline set (if possible)

Allan
Allan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tokeet for Holiday Lets

Kommentare: Very effective at managing cross channel bookings.
Reporting tools are good.

Very easy to implement and integrate. Decent website builder. Invoice management and payment tracking is very good and is managed automatically.

Automation features come at a premium price such as automated guest messaging. Fewer API integrations with other systems and software than some competitors.

Antwort von Tokeet

Yes, we chose to unbundle certain features in 2019 so that customers can buy the parts they care about. Plus, per-rental pricing doesn't make sense for all the products. We have been actively pursuing more API partnerships for more than a year. Please check tokeet.com/integrations for the latest list.

Used to be good

Kommentare: Started off great - ended badly

Used this app since they very first started and it always did what it was supposed to do but the quality has gone down as the price has gone up

You are forced to used card payment links to in order to be able to send an invoice even if you don't want to accept that card payment. The widgets don't work even though they insist they do - they really don't. The support is arrogant and not user friendly. They say you can "migrate" to symple- you can't you are just asked to sign up and start all over again. If you decide to close your account - it is instantaneous - no access until the end of the period you have paid for. Way to expensive for what it is.

Antwort von Tokeet

1) What's the use case for sending invoices automatically without a way to pay them? 2) Our widgets are heavily used by many customers to integrate Tokeet with their direct booking web pages. We do encounter bugs, but I can see three widget fixes going into production in the past two months, so I know they're actively maintained. 3) There is a push-button migration path for Sympl. I will look for a support conversation that says otherwise. 4) I agree it would be better if we had a way to leave the accounts up for the duration of the paid period (currently a month). We currently don't, and trying to it manually would probably not be better.

Mitchell
Property manager in UK
Quelle: GetApp

Do Not Use This Software!

Kommentare: I used to really like the software but how they have been over the double booking incident, I would not recommend to anyone at all!

I really liked the ease of use and layout of Tokeet and seems like a lot of useful functions.

Allows double bookings to take place and then when you try and find out why, they don’t help or tell you anything. I had a double booking and had to re house guest, I spent out a lot to do so. Customer service is terrible, like really bad!

Antwort von Tokeet

This user experienced a double booking that was ultimately the OTA's fault, but he wanted Tokeet to cover the financial cost to him, which ironically was charged by the OTA in question by their policy. At Tokeet we process thousands of bookings a day, and have invested in software that not only processes transactions, but constantly cross-checks multiple databases to pro-actively repair any discrepancies. Double bookings are extremely rare for Tokeet customers, and no channel manager can guarantee they will never happen, but asking us to fund makegoods for the entire industry is unreasonable.

William

Tokeet experiences

Kommentare: It did not do what I wanted so I have switched to another

Calendar management was good and was easy to use.

It did not integrate with Tripadvisor which was one of two OTAs that we were using.

Selenia
Selenia
Particular in Puerto Rico
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Excellent product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's a great help in keeping rentals organized/scheduled. It saves me a lot of time. It's almost like an assistant.

It is an easy to use product. I like it because individuals like me can use it to schedule Airbnb rentals.

So far, I haven't found any dislikes, but I'm still pretty new to the system.

Sohaan
Head of Development in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My experience at tokeet

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience was quite nice and I got a lot of value from Tokeet.

How they help their customers and make sure they get a valuable experience with their products.

The fact that they lacked at some spots such as providing extra products as a side service.

Mindy
Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Does what I want it to do and then some

I have one property with 5 units and I currently am listed on airbnb, vrbo, booking.com. With Tokeet, I feel much more confident about adding more channels and being able to keep up. I can't say yet that I'm earning more with it, but assuming multiplying channels is going to lead to increased occupancy, it should just be a matter of time. The APIs and calendar syncing with ICS calendars has been great for me. That was one of my biggest concerns and it has been working great. If calendar syncing was the only thing i was getting out of Tokeet, I would still continue to subscribe. The HELP is wonderful. For someone new to channel management, it made it much easier to get going and start using it meaningfully. I previously had Hotelrunner through Wix and it was dreadful; I can't imagine where I would end up had I kept going with that. By contrast, Tokeet help is meticulous and consistent; it is actually helpful, up to date, and you can get an answer on-the-fly from a live person via chat. I did sign up for the advanced webinar earlier on and no one showed up, but I didn't really feel like I needed it with the availability of such great self-serve support. The INTERFACE is clean and navigable. It's pretty easy to find things and the logic is followable. There have been a couple times where something didn't work or a feature I wanted wasn't available, but nothing earth shattering and some things either got fixed or fixed themselves. The ios APP is great. I suppose it depends a lot on what a person needs, but I like to use it for checking availability and it is great. I've never had it crash. Tokeet is obviously a well-thought-out product and I look forward to using it more and more.

The learning curve is steep, but that just is what it is. I haven't used all of the features but I look forward to learning and growing as I continue to use it. I have no plans to look at anything else.

Shona
Property Manager in UK

ABSOULTELY AWFUL. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Kommentare: There are no pro's as they do not deliver. This is an absolutely horrendous system. There is no telephone number to speak to anyone when there are problems (with a very poor system) and the support staff who are only available on web chat wash their hands of any problems.

This is an awful system and the 'support' team are unhelpful to say the least. We have had a number of double bookings as a result of Tokeets incompetence. The staff totally wash their hands of any responsibility and their stock answer when they get it wrong - very wrong by allowing a number of double bookings - is that the customer is free to leave if they are unhappy with the service. Please avoid this company as they are certainly not fit for purpose.

Antwort von Tokeet

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Double bookings should not occur, as long as channel connections are properly connected. Our Support team is available to work with you on the issue 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Phone support is also available, especially for bigger customers of Tokeet. I am sorry you had a negative experience; we will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback.

Enterprise-level Application for a Consumer Budget

I decided to go with Tokeet for my business after months of reviewing, testing, and critiquing between 20-30 different major and minor players in the vacation rental PMS space. What we found was that Tokeet offered an immense amount of functionality that fit exactly what we were looking for, at a price significantly below any of their real competitors. There is an immense level of customization that can be setup for each property, and to-date we have been very happy with their channel management for what amounts to hundreds of interconnected listings in our portfolio.

I have found that there is an immense level of configuration necessary to really get the best out of Tokeet - many processes that, in competing PMS platforms, are very turnkey to setup require much more work to reach equivalent functionality in Tokeet. With that said, that configuration allows for far more customization, and so those turnkey setups in other platforms are not the best fit for everyone. Regardless, the company provides a comprehensive library of help articles and videos to get everything configured exactly the way that you need - and customer support is immediately responsive to any inquiry we've had - so it's just a matter of taking the time. A Spanish version would be very helpful for us, in particular, given that many of our property owners are based in Spain - I'm told that this can be expected in 2018, though.

Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful app

I run a small business with short term rented apartments and I’m totally new and self thought in the field. I studied several CM before and Tokeet seemd as the most complete solution. The second alternative was Ibelsa but Tokeet interface seemed more accessible. So the pros: 1. Good integration with Airbnb 2. Payment and invoice integrated 3. Some level of automation 4. A satisfactory web site builder (you need to have programator skills to achieve better resaults. 5. Very good 24/7 support 6. The app is improving constantly

1. Lack of a PMS module 2. Poor integration with Booking.com - the reservations sync is good but messaging with guests in app doesn’t work properly/ guess is also a Booking problem since the architecture of the platform is obsolete) 3. Not enough automation - lack of accès control module 4. Some features in the app are not very clear at the first sight

Grant
Grant
Mexiko
Quelle: GetApp

Potentially brilliant App flawed in multiple ways.

First upon registering for my trial I hit immediate roadblocks. I use Stripe and PayPal, but Tokeet requires a plan to use either of these. A free trial should not be limited, my understanding of a free trial is to test all of the Apps functionality. Secondly, I was unable to really manage my account properly while using the free trial. I completed an automated import from AirBnb of my listings. I was unable to remove 4 of the unused listing due to a message Unable to delete rental. This rental has associated inquiries and had a total of 6 listings. Basically 2 active and 4 inactive, which I could not remove. Third, I was constantly forced to add my credit card and select a paid plan, I was unable to remove rentals, I was unable to reduce my listing quantity from 6 to 2 and pay the designated amount for my listing quantity. Lastly, after all of the above nonsense, I figured I would just delete my account completely. I can report it is simply NOT possible to delete your account. They still force you to add a credit card and select a plan just to access my account info and remove my account. All of the above just makes me wonder about this company. And requests to customer service did not pan out.

Jane

Great customer service

Kommentare: Great customer service

Dont understand most of it and no time to try to work out how to use it so chicken and egg situation where it would save time if I had time to utilise its systems and could understand them

Still dont understand how to use it. Its expensive as I dont utilise most of its systems because I dont understand how to and because I never have time to try to understand.

Anna
host in USA

Tokeet for Airbnb

Kommentare: Tokeet makes it easy to view past, present and future bookings.

Easy display of bookings and connects multiple booking platforms. I like that you can toggle the view from week month or day.

Sometimes the syncing gets off and has to be reset. Not sure why this happens but I sometimes don't realize immediately and it can cause trouble.

Mubashar
Pharmacist in UK
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hla apartments

Kommentare: It’s been good engaging with tokeet services they have always helped me out step by step I’ve been with them for a while now.

It’s straight forward once you figure it out

I wish The customer service can have some kind of access to delete or sort out a problem in the rentals if the rental owner is giving them permission.

Lee
Lee
Filmmaker, Director, Cinematographer in Irland

Awful customer service, lots of problems

They have a very aggressive ad campaign and that is what got us on board in the first place. So fair play to them.

Awful customer service, it's only available mon - fri when running vacation rentals is 7 days a week. They are having issues with Airbnb currently causing multiple accounts to get disconnected from their Airbnb channel. I might add that they do not even tell you if you get disconnected so you are open to double bookings etc. You ask them whats wrong and they don't answer, they give you useless help. The software has potential but it seems to me as if it's still in the development stage! AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Fernando
CEO in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Never go for a software without a proper support

Kommentare: I have had a terrible experience and i lost money with tokeet. Once they lost the connection with airbnb I had double bookings and my price setting were gone which means everything were so cheap that i got penalised by airbnb because i had to cancel bookings. Tokeet won't take any responsibility for that and its extremely hard to get a hold of them. i had to wait for hours until someone reply to any inquiry and when we need to most where are they ?

works on mobile IOS but very limited and if you need to check info from a guest that works but if you need to convert a booking forget it.

ridiculous support and they blame airbnb to drop a connection and lost data settings. They cannot fix a problem and there is a bot that replies with possible answers or suggestions that most of the time are not relevant.

Antwort von Tokeet

We have three customer support teams worldwide to provide 24-hour customer service during the week. Ticket turnaround time is monitored and managed. This sounds like a case where there was a problem on the Airbnb side and they needed to take care of it.

Harald
owner in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

really short and bad experience Double bookings take care

Kommentare: lots of headache exept from that it should help making less work

the website looks great and very professional. These guys are verified with booking.com and airbnb which makes them rare on the market. the software seems at beginning pretty simple but this need to be prooved

The synchronization is simply not working properly. It skipped bookings which were not from booking .com and ignoring bookings from airbnb. Within 1 hour I got 2 double bookings and while contacting the support nobody cares or thinks to help you.

Antwort von Tokeet

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Double bookings should not occur, as long as channel connections are properly connected. Our Support team is available to work with you on the issue 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Phone support is also available, especially for bigger customers of Tokeet. We will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback, thanks again.

Jacek

Tokeet Support

Kommentare: Hi All
Tokeet support is absolutely amazing, Fakhar help me sort it lots of issue .
Recommended to everyone easy to use and support is amazing from whole Tokeet team.
Jacek Silver Service Apartments Ltd
UK

Easy to use highly recommended to everyone

Integration ,Easy to use highly recommended to everyone

Dan
owner in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Tokeet is a great channel manager

Kommentare: Great

Organization and the support. Also ease of use.

There has been some glitches through out the time i used it but they always got it fixedd.

Graham
Graham
director in UK

Superb! I tried them all before settling with Tokeet

Kommentare: I can't recommend this enough! Nothing competes at this price point and this is actually this competes with competitors ten times more expensive! First of all you have an full access trial to try everything out...no silly limitations except you cant link stripe before paying. Full API to airbnb as well as booking.com and stripe (Xero soon) is another thing this has going for it.
Live support makes working things out quick and easy...they're always fast to respond. Furthermore I love that its an active dev team so when you ask for something that isn't yet possible they give you a timeline for implementing it (assuming they agree it'd be a cool feature to have)
Theres a lot more than initially meets the eye, this is very capable software that is improving all the time. Although not the most comprehensive I tried, for the money vs features ratio this beats everything else hands down!

Cost, active dev team, good product

some limitations. historically had bugs. vacation branding!...we're not just vacations

Firat
UK

Very decent app

Easy to use, no double bookings so far, automated messages go out easily. Overall happy with the product.

Report features could be more customisable and give more information. Problems with the new airbnb API have been difficult to navigate, so i reverted to the old API,