Über HireHop

HireHop ist eine Cloud-Software, die die täglichen Anforderungen von Verleih- und Vermietungsunternehmen bewältigt und so die Effizienz steigert und Kosten spart.

Erfahre mehr über HireHop

Excellent features and functionality, especially since the cost through the door is zero to get started, and reasonable after that.

PO's don't copy as a draft when repeating a job. No feature to remember a sub-hired in price for a regular item.

Bewertungen zu HireHop

5,0
4,9

HireHop hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 72 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HireHop bereits verwendet?

Craig
MD in UK
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and elegant cloud based rental management software

Kommentare: Overall, Hirehop has made our lives so much easier. The swap was as painless as it could have been and their support is quick to respond and explain/fix any issues we had setting it up.

So much more straight forward and easy to use than our previous product. Has some excellent features not present in other systems. Can be used in a very efficient manner by small/medium companies looking to streamline processes.

There are a couple of minor things that we have learnt to overcome so not really significant such as a feature to be able to select a particular client contact for billing.

MD in Slowakei
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best we saw by a long way

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

It literally does everything we need and far more. As we grow we find we grow into it more instead of struggle like our old software. Best decission ever was to switch

Would be nice for a better phone version, but I hear that it is coming. Apart from that, nothing I can think of.

Ayanna
Customer service in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great work

Kommentare: Higher half has been very helpful during my experience

I feel like everything was very simple and the info tab they had for directions never gave me a hard time

I didn’t like the font or the color of the site I felt like I could’ve been brighter

Jon
COO in UK
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Really happy with HireHop!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: HireHop has really improved our workflow and has solved issues we were having such as multi-site use. The team are really friendly and helpful and we love that we can just give them a quick call if we have any questions.

HireHop has all the functionality we need to help run our business. We have found that it really speeds up and improves our workflow and keeps us on top of everything. It was an easy migration from our previous software too. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend HireHop to anyone.

Haven't found an issue that the HireHop team couldn't fix

Jason
Md in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jason brown

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good! Great support and overall help when needed.

Great software, easy to pick up and if you can figure it out the team are always there to help.

Can’t really fault it loads. The gui feels a little dated but it’s no issue

dominic
Gérant in Frankreich
Darstellende Künste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hire Hop Votre logiciel de gestion de materiel

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: devis, gestion des stocks, livraisons, facturation, etc.

Intuitive, complet, stable, adaptable.

oui il serait bien d'offrir un package de formulaires dejà mis en page pour ce qui ne joue pas avec le HTML!

Jon
Company owner in UK
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software at a great price

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I was drawn to HireHop after we'd been using a server-based software company for 8ish years. I'd known for a while that our current software wasn't suitable when I came across HireHop. It was like night and day - the ease of use, speed of implementation, the flexibility and scope of features, and above all the amount of free help and support we were offered made it a complete no brainer to switch.

It's hard to think of any dislikes as the team are constantly adding new features, so this will probably be redundant in six months! Having said that, I'm not a fan of the POS shop sales system, and there's a couple of specific invoicing/payment bugbears to do with our workflow but that would be the same of likely any software solution. The pros dramatically outweigh the cons.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Production Manager in Australien
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hirehop great for rapidly growing company

Kommentare: Great, reps have been phenomenal, quick to answer any questions and they love the feedback I provide and development recommendations.

The simplicity of it packaged with how in depth you can go. The quality of the quotes we deliver to our clients, calendar integration, packages, autopull and barcoding are the main features.

no offline use, which I understand as its cloud based, but as I fly alot it would be nice to be able to access or use a cached version or something, but its a minimal loss.

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks J for a great review. We are working on a solution for offline use, unfortunately we are limited by current browser technology. However, more and more planes are installing on-board wifi, so hopefully the network blackout while flying will soon be a thing of the past. As HireHop is cloud based, working offline has its workflow limitations, for instance, when adding stock to a job, being offline means you have no way of knowing its availability in real time, changes from other users can't be seen when you are disconnected, etc. You can however load jobs in the browser tabs and use them as a snapshot read only, which can then be updated when your computer reconnects to the internet. Also, when on trains, etc. you can always tether your computer or tablet to your phone. Take care

Dan
Technical Manager in UK

Great AV hire management suite

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Very easy to implement and adapt to your specific needs

With Brexit and the return of carnet requirements some extra work is required outside of the application

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the review! Just to let you know that HireHop does offer a Carnet document (if you don't see it, it can be added from the Document Settings page). This document displays information such as country of origin and weights and can show barcodes and serial numbers for assets checked out, or assets reserved if you are preparing a Carnet in advance.

Toby
Video technician in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

QED hirehop assessment

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great except a few quirks!

Incredible easy to check availability of products and then adding all the equipment into the equipment list. Once the list is built it’s streamlined to go through amending discounts

The fact you can not delete a job. You can make it a lower priority but the jobs is still active.

Andrew
Dorector in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hooray for Hire Hop

Kommentare: Hire Hop has always been evolving and improving. It feels good to know that as technology changes and improves we are working with a system that will follow that and keep us up to date, previous packages fall behind causing us to start again from scratch.

It’s user interface, it is easy to look at and train people to use in the warehouse environment. You don’t need to be a computer programmer to use it. Although it appears less complicated than other packages it still is a powerful package with many hidden features and interventions with other software.

Document editor, however the software has developer tools which slowed us to add our own customisation to meet the high demands we had for the system.

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks for the amazing review. We are constantly making the WYSIWYG document editor more powerful. We would love to get it as powerful as Google Docs or Word (maybe we are aiming too high), but rest assured, we are constantly adding little tweaks, we even did some over the last month. There is another major document editor update in the pipeline. Take care, thanks again and hopefully speak with you guys soon.

Sam
Production Manager in UK

HireHop usage at Utopium Bristol

Kommentare: Very positive user experience for both admin, warehouse and office use. The equipment tracking within our organisation has improved tenfold as the integration with existing process and third party equipment is faultless.

HireHop provides an intuitive and fast cloud based hire software that allows our business to function fully both in the office and warehouse setting and remotely when required. We were impressed by the ongoing UK based support from the beginning of our demo and through the implementation process. Migrating from other hire software was simple via .csv and the package offered more than enough functionality for our operations.

HireHop is constantly being developed and bettered so any missing features can be requested from support as they are required. Equally the team are happy to write custom script if needed and they run a constant beta of upcoming releases. Everything we thought was missing upon initial implementation over two years ago has now either been implemented or was present at the outset and we missed.

Antwort von HireHop

Thank you so much for the great review. We are really lucky to have you guys on board and have enjoyed working with you over the years, with hopefully many more fruitful years ahead. Take care and thanks again

PATRICK
Operations Director in UK

Great affordable Rental Management System

Kommentare: Since using Hirehop we have a clear view of availability of our assets across the company, which has greatly improved profits in busier times of the year where we heavily rely on sub hires. The extra functionality has also improved our workflow and overall quality of the equipment and prep.. with Pre-prep boxes, maintenance tracking and routine service reminders

Cloud based system is so intuitive and customisable, relatively easy to set up compared to other products previously used. We have over 20,000 assets across our branches and we were up and running in less than 6 weeks. The availability planning functionality is very good for an asset management system, with ability to enable/disable a 1st come 1st serve system approach to reserving assets

We would love to cost values per line, for really accurate cost projections but other than that it really is great!

Antwort von HireHop

Glad to see you are happy. We have done a huge update, adding loads of additional features, one being costs and margins per line.

W
PM in UK
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best and easiest I have used

Kommentare: I've been told I over do things, so when it took me 2 months to methodically go through all the software available to manage equipment hire for rental companies, people that know me were not surprised (probably why my boss gave me the task). I have to say that HireHop is hands down the best and was the clear winner for us, it even has features that I never knew we needed that no other software has (email storage and viewing on jobs for example). I work for an AV company with 12 employees, with one main warehouse and 4 other locations (in venue), each manned by one man. We class each of these "venue's" as a depot location and it works perfectly for this, especially as it is cloud based. I was dubious about the cloud at first, but when I discovered how secure, scalable and robust it is, I was turned, considering Microsoft, Adobe, etc. are all moving their products to the cloud and all huge businesses are following; and as they know better than me, they can't be wrong. Our last system was on our own server and started to cost us a small fortune to run, adopting HireHop has drastically lowered our IT costs and made our whole operation far more efficient, it even drove new business our way with its online equipment directory that's free for all users. I went through it myself and then got a demo that showed me advanced scanning features, like how you only need to scan a box as the system knows what is in them, the subcontractors and purchase order system, the unbeatable email integration, projects, billing, hire and sales stock management, etc. I must also mention that the form designer is like nothing we have ever seen before, it is so easy to use and we have been able to make amazing forms that I found no other cloud system was capable of doing due to the layout, their limitations and their complexity. Adopting the HireHop software to manage our AV Hire Company has been one of the best choices we have made.

It is cloud based, easy to use, full of features, everything we need, they manage all backups and security for you, free support, it has lowered our IT costs + loads more.

Nothing comes to mind

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks guys for such a great unexpected review.

S.
Kino & Film, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software, best I have used

Kommentare: I run a film and TV rental company with OB trucks, packages of kit as well as hiring individual items. I have tried and struggled with other rental software, including PC and cloud based ones and just found them limiting. A large company that I sometimes sub-hire from, I noticed that their quotes were far better presented and arriving far quicker than they used to, I got intrigued and they highly recommended HireHop to me. They had just switched from another really well known PC based system. Dubious at first, I was pretty impressed and then after calling support with a question, they talked me through loads more features that absolutely blew me away. Some great features are:
* How I just scan a barcode on a box and it scans out everything inside it automatically as the software knows what's in a box.
* It automatically adds necessary equipment to a stock item and suggests others items in the correct proportions, even after changing quantities.
* Sending beautifully formatted emails with the ability to add quotes into the email or as a PDF attachment, as well as add attachments.
* The emails I send from the software are addressed from my email address and get stored in my email program's sent folder, as well as on the job they relate to, so that I can view all job emails within HireHop.
* Saving quotes and the amazing copy and pasting in the quote, between saved quotes and even between jobs.
* I can create simple quote lists or organise them into an organised "File and Folder" like structure
* The schedule and diary for each job
* The stock checking and asset management features are amazing and simple.
* The system syncs with accounts packages as well as calendars like on my iPhone, so I can see in my iPhone or Google calendar when I have a job
* The document editor is so simple even I can use it. It even has loads of templates for you to use.
* The barcode features are in a different league to all other software I tried.
* My equipment doesn't need to have barcodes, infact mine is a mixture.
* The PAT testing reports are a life saver, so many times I get to site and they want a PAT test report of all the equipment on-site, now it is just a click of a button to email a certificate over to them
* Very easy to use
There's loads more and I keep stumbling across some new feature or new ways of doing things all the time.

Easy to use, amazing asset and stock functionality, email integration, syncing with other software, barcode features, free support, free marketing of my stock, the list goes on and on...

I didn't find out about it sooner.

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks for such an unexpected review Steff and thank you for all your input.

E
Owner in UK

Moved to this and wow

Kommentare: I had previously used 2 other popular products, in a nutshell, this made them look like toys. It does stuff none of the rest do, like email storage on jobs, pre-prep, amazing auto pull features and the synchronized scanning between computers just amazed me and my partner (there's loads more stuff as well). It basically does everything the rest do, but better, plus a load more. The email integration is incredible and something I have never seen before. I can send emails with attachments or with merged documents in the email message or as attached PDF's and they all come from my email address. Not only that, but they also appear in my email "Sent" folder. I can store, view and reply to emails from within the software. All you do is just drag and drop the email from your email program onto the job, and that's it. I forgot to mention, your sent emails are also saved on jobs (and projects) as well. Its like having an email program for each job. The synchronized scanning (or checking in or out as they call it) is just mind bending. Me and my partner check items out for a job together, but don't want to share a computer, I use my iPad and he uses a PC. When I scan or check something out, instantly (and I mean instantly), it decreases the necessary quantities on my iPad and his PC at the same time without him having to reload the page or anything, it all happens live, apparently we can use any amount of devices. Not only that, we can also print PAL labels for boxes that shows what's inside each box. The product is cheaper than others and far better (I can't stress how much better it is). My only sort of negative comment is that I had to get used to it, but it is far easier to use than my old software that took me 4 months to get the hang of. It also has features I didn't even realise where there, but when you speak to the support (which is free by the way), they usually tell you about them. However it sort of adds to my day when I find another cool feature, like today I discovered that by simply dragging and dropping an email attachment onto my desktop or into a folder, actually downloads it to there. Yesterday I found out about barcode commands, being things you can tell the software to do just by scanning a barcode. This system seriously sets a new standard and I can't praise it enough. One word of advice, trying it is free, but call them after like I did as when they demo it, you see so much more and solutions to problems you had.

Easy to use, does stuff the rest don't, drove business my way (so far I have earned more from them than I have spent), the stuff it does that the rest do it just does better, the price, free support, basically it is just far better than the rest (and I have tried them all). It is so good that I have just spoken to a very large and well known sound company that I sometimes cross hire from, and discovered that they are switching to it, apparently so are a number of other big players in my industry. If they are switching, you know it's because its good and not because of the price.

Nothing really apart from having to get used to it, which by a week myself and my partner were fine. BTW, I'd just like to point out that I took just a couple of days, my partner took a bit longer as he is not very I.T. savvy.

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks Sound Tech, I remember you from Plasa.

Alex
Production electrician in UK

Flexible Rental Software for a Fast Moving Industry

Kommentare: We manage several thousand assets that are seasonally rented to around 40 productions. They all leave the warehouse within the space of 30 days and return within an equally tight time frame. Therefore we were looking for a computerisation system that would aid the control and checking of our workflow, whilst being easy to implement, easy to learn, could work with multiple concurrent users and would allow seasonal workers to be added with a minimum of cost and hardware. Before selecting HireHop we ran demos of several of the market leading inventory management and rental software solutions. There are several packages to choose from, including several that have been tailored to the entertainment industry. HireHop quickly stood above the rest as it has been specifically developed by people who have worked in the hire/rental side of the entertainment industry. Therefore some of the processes have been designed to match the workflow, rather than having to change the workflow to match the processes and caveats of a computerised system. More and more software is becoming subscription based (as opposed to outright purchase of a licence). As part of looking at various software packages we calculated the initial setup costs as well as the ongoing running costs. Had we purchased licenses for an alternative piece of software outright, we would have also needed to purchase a server and when the support period ended we would have needed to purchase additional support. The outright purchase of a licence also tends to have a limit in terms of how long you can get free updates before you need to purchase new licenses for the next version of the software. HireHop is web based on a monthly subscription, therefore we had no server purchase costs, it can be accessed from a low spec device with internet access and a web browser, we have ongoing support, ongoing updates and we can add additional users at any time for a short period (e.g. a busy month). HireHop manages to pack a lot of functionality into a clean and easy to use interface, the support team have been fantastic at talking us through any queries and every time we talk to them we find out about another piece of functionality and way of doing things. In addition they will take requests for additional functionality with a view to implementation in order to better the service. If you have come across HireHop, I suggest that you take advantage of the free trial to see what it can do for you!

Great customer Service. Ability to add additional users quickly and easily (without high licence costs). High reliability/uptime of the web servers. Multiple users can concurrently check in/out a job. Auto generation of paperwork (PAT reports, pack sheets, etc.). Paperwork can be customised both through the web interface and with an HTML editor. Easy to enter equipment/data. Has the option of using it to promote your equipment for rental. A failure of IT hardware in our warehouse (power, internet connection, computer terminal, etc.) would not cause us to stop working as we can log in through the web browser on our phone/4G dongle.

There are no cons that I can think of, we have come across a few minor things in use, but this has been down to us trying to do something bizarre or unusual. The team at HireHop have been on hand to talk us through things to work out what we have done and bring us right back to where we needed to be. We have just sent a big job abroad and the carnet documentation required serial numbers for assets. The system had no easy/obvious way to add the serial number to the auto generated paperwork. A quick phone call to HireHop and half an hour later the required fieldset had been added and I was able to use this to create a custom paperwork template that would generate a list of items checked out to a job along with their barcode, serial number, description, PAT and service status. A con quickly became a positive. This level of support really makes me glad that we chose the software solution over the alternatives.

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks guys. We are proud to be able to work with such a well known, established and respected company like yours.

Ben
Eventservice, Selbstständig

HireHop Review

Kommentare: Quicker quoting and PO'ing process.

Easy to use, cloud based, integrated with accounts package.

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks for the positive review. In answer to your cons, we have got in the pipeline to copy PO's and more to duplicate jobs, and we are looking at ways to remember sub-hire prices, however the latter has proved to be problematic due to other companies, as sometimes the sub hire price can be different for varied reasons. For instance, the other company could operate a 3 day week, your last hire was for 3 days and the new one is for 5 days. As HireHop doesn't know the pricing structure of the other company, it can't guess or calculate an accurate price. Also there is the matter of discount, special circumstances, weekend rates, etc., all of which make it impossible for HireHop to guess how a company you are going to hire from will charge. The last thing we want to do is to generate inaccurate information, thus this is still a work in progress to find a adequate solution, but rest assured it is on our radar to come up with one, and any ideas are greatly appreciated. Take care.

Robert
Managing director in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Trafalgar Lighting Ltd

Kommentare: Always been very good to me would recommend them for the customer services Always helping any questions I have over the phone to get the most out of the software

The ease of getting around also the seamless invoicing and been able to send out quotes quickly and efficiently.

Could be better with an app on the phone as the web browser on the phone isn’t easy to use

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks for a great review. We are currently working on an phone app and a more compact and limited phone browser view. The problem we have is that there is so much information available, we are having to find ways to hide data that all users will be happy with, so that it doesn't clutter up a tiny phone screen that also needs larger fonts. For example, we have some users that regularly have over 1,000 items on a supplying list. With a larger font, it takes them ages to scroll through the list, even with the expanding and collapsing of trees. However, we do have the ePOS system which is about to be released that enables job creation, etc. and is really good on smaller devices as it hides some data. This will be available for free to all users. Take care

Timothy
co-owner & AV Technician in Australien
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software & service. cannot ask for anything better!!

Kommentare: this is the best rental mangement software ive have ever used. i have used 4 other software and they all have stuff i dont like but Hire hop is the best, it has everything i wanted and more. the costomer support & training by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has being more than impressive

ease of use and the visual aspect doesnt look cluttered.

havent found a issue yet!. no problem at all.

Luke
MD in UK
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Built by a hire company for hire companies

Kommentare: Its been good from beginning to now....

How easy it was to set up and use ! and that is has most documents you will need to start all ready to rock ..

How to create custom document templates and the look of it

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks for the great review. We are looking at alternative ways of creating a custom document and making it more intuitive, however if you do want to create one, please just call us and we will either do it for you or steer you in the right direction. The documents are just standard HTML5 with full CSS and JavaScript compatibility, so any web designer can make them look extra special. Regarding the look of HireHop. HireHop is software so we made it look like software. We originally tried the pretty look, but this came at the expensive of being less intuitive and links all over the place due to how much HireHop can do. However, we have got some new themes coming soon. Take care and hopefully speak soon.

rick

Hirehop

Kommentare: Great

How easy it is to use for hire, projects ans sales

Emailing from the softwear, my clients don't seem to get the mail somethings

Will
Managing Director in UK
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable, customisable and great customer service

We've been using HireHop for three years now, we've never experienced any downtime. We now use HH to manage our entire event process from quoting, invoicing and purchasing. With the new accounts engine, the integration with our accounting package has made this even better.

There are a few areas that the work flow could be improved but they are only very small.

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks for a great review. Glad you are happy with the software. If there is anything you feel that could be improved regarding workflow, please tell us, and if it is something that many users will benefit from, we have always been very quick in implementing users suggestions. Take care

Billy
Technical Operations Manager in UK
Eventservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hiretrack

Kommentare: Excellent at all times.

The software is cloud-based so makes access easy from any location for our users.

Standard reports are great, some new fuller detailed reports would be beneficial

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks for a great review. Please give us a call regarding anymore reports you feel might be beneficial as we add new reports quite regularly due to suggestions from users. Also it's always good to talk with you guys. Take care

Markus
Sound engineer in Schweden

Rental planning made easy

Easy to use and great costumer support. It’s made with AV-business in mind.

The onboard mail client need improved stability to prevent lost connection with user’s mail server.

Antwort von HireHop

Thanks for the great review. Regarding your concern due to lost connection with your email server. This has been resolved, as if the connection is dropped, you now have the ability to try again or re-edit the email and then send it again, so the email won't get lost. If you need any help if it happens again, please call support and they will talk you through the various options. Take care and all the best