Über Proofy

Eine Lösung, die durch Domänenvalidierung, Echtzeitverarbeitung und E-Mail-Deduplizierung prüft, ob E-Mail-Adressen echt sind.

Erfahre mehr über Proofy

The UI is great, but above all the results are 99%-100% accurate. The API allows to get lot of data comparing to the competitor.

There is only drawback is it has no Wordpress plugin available, maybe it will come near future.

Bewertungen zu Proofy

4,9

Proofy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 440 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Proofy bereits verwendet?

Alessandro
Alessandro
Owner in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest to use, fastest and cheap

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Simply tried, compared and chosen because of it's speed, intuitive app, great price/benefit ratio

I loved the speed in check and double checked the results are all good, and it's very easy to use!

I can only complain about the colors used on the website, they can improve the combo!

Tushar
Digital Head in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Fast to use

Kommentare: Overall my experience with proofy is very good. it does what i need it to do

Proofy was very easy and fast to use. the website interface is real lightweight and super fast to load. the main problem i always face with email verifiers are quick check is not fast enough for my needs. by because of the proofy light weight website. i am able to quickly switch from list upload to quick email check. my work require me quick check mails sometimes i used other email verifiers but the quick email check always annoyed me.

the only thing that least like about proofy is limited free credits. because before purchasing at least we will be able to verify one list of email. and making it under 100 is really a let down

Mb Ashraful
Mb Ashraful
Lead Generation Specialist in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Results not up-to the mark, not good enough

Probably just the fact that their customer service works fast. Whenever we had an issue or question they were fast to reply.

But we had to contact them a lot, because there were a lot of problems.

Mark
CEO in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best app present in this feild

Kommentare: awesome, I really recommend the app & I am sure that they will improve everyday

great features, user-friendly, reasonable pricings, great offers

product support should be faster and more helpful

aashish
Data Analyst in Nepal
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Email verification is Spot on, it handels it very well and the U/X is amazing

There is nothing actually i would complain

Badri
Coo in Algerien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency and precision

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is easy to use and gives very precise report.

No cons at the moment, I may edit this review later.

Saiyed
Inside sales Rep in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product i ever seen

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Email tester very fast and secure, easy to use

Gaurika
manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tool making our lives easier

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Its Fast, efficient and easy to use. You cannot go wrong with it and its extremely helpful for marketing

Nothing as much uptil now, will be more easier to tell once I use more

Jason
Chief Customer Officer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I've researched a number of similar products on the market and Proofy provides the best bang for the buck.

Nothing negative comes to mind at the moment.

Tasa
CEO in Serbien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome website for verification of bounced emails and stuff

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's easy to use, precise and shortly said - awesome!

Nothing so far! Everything is exceeding my expectations.

Jakub
Founder in Polen

Good value for money

Kommentare: Proofy is a fantastic email verification tool that is essential for any business that relies on email communication. It helps to ensure that you are sending emails to valid addresses, which helps to improve the reputation of your email server and increases the chances of your emails being delivered successfully. The tool is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, and it offers a high level of accuracy, with up to 98.5% deliverability. It also has a number of useful features, such as the ability to remove duplicates and addresses with high-risk keywords or sketchy TLDs, as well as domain and syntax validation. Overall, Proofy is a reliable and effective tool that is well worth considering for anyone looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their email communication.

One of the things that I liked most about this software is that it offers a high level of accuracy, with up to 98.5% deliverability. This means that businesses can be confident that they are sending emails to valid addresses, which helps to improve the reputation of their email server and increases the chances of their emails being delivered successfully. Additionally, the tool is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, making it accessible for users of all skill levels. It also has a number of useful features, such as the ability to remove duplicates and addresses with high-risk keywords or sketchy TLDs, as well as domain and syntax validation. Overall, it is a reliable and effective tool that is well worth considering for anyone looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their email communication.

I didn't experience any negative aspects

Phong
CTO in Vietnam
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flawless Email Verification Service

"What impressed me the most about Proofy was its remarkable accuracy and efficiency in email verification. The service delivered unparalleled results, ensuring my email list was meticulously scrubbed and free of invalid addresses. With Proofy, I experienced a seamless and reliable solution that undoubtedly enhanced my email marketing efforts. Highly recommended!"

While my overall experience with Proofy was highly positive, if I were to pinpoint a minor aspect that could be improved, it would be the user interface. Although it was functional and easy to navigate, a more modern and visually appealing design could further enhance the user experience. However, I must emphasize that this observation did not hinder the exceptional performance of Proofy's email verification service, which remained unparalleled in accuracy and efficiency. I look forward to seeing the platform evolve and continue to deliver outstanding results.

Lotus
Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Probably the best tool for email validation

Kommentare: If you're seeking to enhance your email lists, it's advisable to give Proofy.io some thought. It proves to be effective, easy to use, and delivers measurable outcomes. I strongly endorse it.

Their email verification service is straightforward and exceptionally user-friendly.

We are thoroughly satisfied with their service and have not encountered any drawbacks thus far.

Alexis
Managing Partner in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very effective and easy-to-use email verification tool

Kommentare: If you have to send cold emails to people you don't know, Proofy is a highly valuable tool.Indeed, with Proofy you can check whether the guessed email address is correct before sending the email – saving you time and energy.

I've tried quite a few email verification tools in the past, and I believe Proofy is the most simple one to use.Its results are very reliable too – so Proofy makes me save a lot of time when trying to get in touch with prospects or potential investors.In addition, there is no need of training to get "up and running". Anybody can use it, right after signing in!That's why I highly recommend Proofy.

Nothing to mention. I just wish I knew about Proofy earlier ;-)

Aditya
SDE in Indien
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A reliable and affordable email verification service

Kommentare: My overall experience with Proofy.io was positive and satisfying. I was able to clean my email list and increase my ROI and conversion rates. The service was reliable, affordable, and user-friendly. I would recommend Proofy.io to anyone who needs a quality email verification service.

I love that Proof io is easy to use, fast and accurate, I can send my email list and get results in minutes, the service removes the risk of illegal and wasted emails from my list and improves me. I also love the free 100 credits Proof io has a trial version and plans that can be changed according to my needs

I dislike that Proofy.io doesn't have phone or chat support. I have to rely on email or ticket payment which may take longer to resolve my issues. I would also like Proofy.io to be more integrated with other email marketing services like Mailchimp or Bad Connection.

Janani
Senior Data Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Verification Tool

Its give us the proper result in excel file.

Its only giving 100 free check. If you want more we want to pay. But other options also they are giving to get free check.

Nico
Mr. in Italien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best bulk email verification software on WEB!

I am from Italy and I need check long list of email addresses, from my site subscription. Proofy is best on market! API is very good to integrate with my APP

I hope Proofy developers improve new integrations with Best Email Marketing App so many many user can use this wonderful software.

Alyjah
CMO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great, easy to use, service.

Kommentare: Proofy's like that new neighbor – got some cool stuff going, but also some quirks. If you're into smart tools, fancy charts, and can deal with a learning curve, give it a whirl. But if you're a simple Joe like me who needs stuff straightforward, well, weigh those options before you dive in.

Proofy's got this cool style that doesn't feel like staring at an Excel sheet. Colors are easy on the eyes, and the buttons don't make you feel confused.

Alright, they're big on features. Maybe a tad too big? If you just want simple, it's like being handed a fancy Swiss Army knife when all you need is a butter knife.

Kirsty
Director in UK

Surprisingly good!

Other platforms either wanted an upfront fee without trial OR offered a one email address at a time service for free. Another offered a trial service but kept "failing" and the only way to try the product was to buy. I wanted to try the user experience versus fiddly faff.Proofy was a genuine trial, which was easy to use, no file formatting, just a straight upload, click verify, download the results in any way I wanted to see them.

Nothing yet. This field wants me to add more characters but what can I say?!

Crystal
Business development Manager in Indien
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful

Kommentare: Overall proofy has a smart function and reduces your work time. It makes our email tasks easy by providing correct proof checking.

It verifies the emails so accurate, we normally face the issue of bounces and later it results in to email block but proofy verifies each and every email I,e it can be domain, syntax, or risky and gives the accurate report about the green emails .

The only con I have found is the Unknown field, 30% of my emails are going into unknown field and it's getting hard for me to check those remaining .

Jose Carlos
Lead Generation Specialist in Philippinen
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Proofy Review

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great tool and very helpful especially for startup companies. I highly recommend!

This email verifier is sub par to the other famous email verification platforms yet offering very recommendable prices.

None as of this moment. I'm an avid fan of email verification tools and their usefulness to small business owners so I will update this review once I get any Cons from this tool.

Soumya
CEO in Indien

This is awesome.

I liked the interface and easy-to-use features.

I liked how easy and user-friendly Proofy is to extract and verify emails in bulk.

Samuel Bode
Samuel Bode
IT Architect in UK
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, reliable and affordable service

Kommentare: Very impressed

Amazing experience using Proofy email verification service. Very fast, and reliable software

none observed, I did not find any issues using the service

Rocky
CEO in Indien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-Use and Accurate Email Verification for Me

As a devoted user of Proofy for email verification, I can attest to its simplicity and accuracy. The tool's user-friendly interface makes it a breeze to navigate, and the results are consistently precise. Its efficiency and reliability make it a worthwhile investment for achieving clean and reliable email lists.

The only drawback is its slightly higher cost compared to other options. But It's working fast and properly.

Giovanni
Administrative Assistant in Chile
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use product

Kommentare: I liked the product, it is easy to use at a competitive price

Fast implementationHigh accuracyEasy to use

Free plan only give you 100 credits for once time