Über Proofy

Eine Lösung, die durch Domänenvalidierung, Echtzeitverarbeitung und E-Mail-Deduplizierung prüft, ob E-Mail-Adressen echt sind.

Erfahre mehr über Proofy

The UI is great, but above all the results are 99%-100% accurate. The API allows to get lot of data comparing to the competitor.

There is only drawback is it has no Wordpress plugin available, maybe it will come near future.

Bewertungen zu Proofy

4,9

Proofy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 483 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Proofy bereits verwendet?

Ankit
Ankit
Manager in Indien

Ease of use

I like the way it delivers better results than other platforms at just a low price.

There is nothing big to be considered as cons, but I'd love to use my cards for billing rather than PayPal.

Russell
Sales Expert in Sri Lanka
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Extremely Effective Tool for Email Verification!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Proofy.io has become an essential tool for email verification, and I couldn't be happier with the service. Thank you, Proofy.io, for helping me achieve my email marketing goals with ease!

High accuracy in email verification Easy-to-use interface Fast processing time Detailed and actionable reports Excellent customer support

Nothing to complain about till what I've encountered so far!

Mb Ashraful
Mb Ashraful
Lead Generation Specialist in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Results not up-to the mark, not good enough

Probably just the fact that their customer service works fast. Whenever we had an issue or question they were fast to reply.

But we had to contact them a lot, because there were a lot of problems.

Adnan
Email Verifaction in Frankreich
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Proofy is used for email verification.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Proofy has been positive. The platform offers efficient email verification services with a user-friendly interface, providing quick and accurate results. While there may be some room for improvement in terms of pricing plans and additional features, I've found Proofy to be reliable and effective for maintaining the quality of email lists.

The user-friendly interface, comprehensive verification features, quick turnaround time, and reliable accuracy of Proofy's email verification services stand out as key highlights.

The limitations in terms of pricing plans and the absence of certain advanced features could be areas for improvement in Proofy.

Ron
BD in USA

Highly recommend!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A cheaper alternative with the same results as their big competitors. I've used Proofy for our email marketing campaigns and it has been a daily tool in my workflow

Great interface, easy to use, and budget friendly

None so far, I have been using it for a couple of months now.

Andrei
Andrei
General Manager in Rumänien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Proofy has transformed the way we approach email verification. With its lightning-fast processing and pinpoint accuracy, it's become an indispensable tool in our arsenal against spam and fraudulent activity. The seamless integration with our existing email platforms has streamlined our workflow, saving us valuable time and resources.

What sets Proofy apart is its user-friendly interface and robust security features, providing comprehensive protection without compromising on simplicity. With Proofy, we can trust that our communication channels remain secure, allowing us to focus on what truly matters: fostering genuine connections with our audience.

Simranjeet
Sales and Marketing in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Platform

Easy to use and Very accurate and It has a 100% rate

Everything about this is good, The UI and the valid rate

Jason
Manager in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Services

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The user experience is pretty good and its pretty easy to use email verifiacation done in few seconds

it is not very well known platform, visibility on the internet should be more

Jamil
Director in Indien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent feature of bulk uploading

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the bulk upload feature to get the email verified in short span of time

if the uploaded files does not meet the format will delay the result

Prabhat
executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proofy - One of the best tool to verify your email id's

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: easy to use, easy for everything

Speed, easy to understand

nothing

Tushar
Digital Head in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Fast to use

Kommentare: Overall my experience with proofy is very good. it does what i need it to do

Proofy was very easy and fast to use. the website interface is real lightweight and super fast to load. the main problem i always face with email verifiers are quick check is not fast enough for my needs. by because of the proofy light weight website. i am able to quickly switch from list upload to quick email check. my work require me quick check mails sometimes i used other email verifiers but the quick email check always annoyed me.

the only thing that least like about proofy is limited free credits. because before purchasing at least we will be able to verify one list of email. and making it under 100 is really a let down

Billy
Senior Developer in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The best bulk email verification service

Kommentare: As a freelance dev, I am sometimes required to validate emails for my clients. I have recently been searching for software in this regard. I was so impressed with the Proofy service, that even though I don't normally write reviews, I decided to write this review. Well done on the excellent and great quality of service provided. Thank you.

It took me less than a few minutes to validate my emails of about 500. It was extremely easy to understand the report generated.

Free validations on registration could be higher.

aashish
Data Analyst in Nepal
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best

Email verification is Spot on, it handels it very well and the U/X is amazing

There is nothing actually i would complain

Cameron
Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Proofy: The affordable yet accurate necessity for every successful outbound sales email sequence

Kommentare: Despite our best efforts to double check all sales contacts email addresses upon entering the CRM, we have had a large influx of less-than-stellar email addresses resulting in a quickly increasing bounce rate and ultimately, a spam violation from Google. It appears that a vast majority of these imported contact email addresses fall into the catch-all domain section which is a highly gray area for email validation reporting. Thanks to Proofy, we now know which ones are solid and which need to be removed as we work to tighten up our lead lists and immediately reduce our overall bounce rate to a much more appropriate and healthy level.

ease of use, bulk email validation, additional services for total sender reputation health accuracy, pricing seems much better than many other competitors

Not really an issue with Proofy but rather the general use of "credits" I often find a bit cheesy. While I understand this is likely a better way to deal with most customers, I'm a big fan of just a standard subscription with an unlimited option. Sure, we may not need all the stuff or validations, but it's better to have and not need than to need and not have.

Phong
CTO in Vietnam
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flawless Email Verification Service

"What impressed me the most about Proofy was its remarkable accuracy and efficiency in email verification. The service delivered unparalleled results, ensuring my email list was meticulously scrubbed and free of invalid addresses. With Proofy, I experienced a seamless and reliable solution that undoubtedly enhanced my email marketing efforts. Highly recommended!"

While my overall experience with Proofy was highly positive, if I were to pinpoint a minor aspect that could be improved, it would be the user interface. Although it was functional and easy to navigate, a more modern and visually appealing design could further enhance the user experience. However, I must emphasize that this observation did not hinder the exceptional performance of Proofy's email verification service, which remained unparalleled in accuracy and efficiency. I look forward to seeing the platform evolve and continue to deliver outstanding results.

Quinn
Product Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Verification Tool

Kommentare: Proofy.io is a reliable and effective email verification tool that has helped our organization improve its email deliverability and avoid spam traps. It's accuracy, speed, and multiple verification methods as well as the user-friendly interface and customer support.

What I liked most about Proofy.io is its accuracy and speed. The tool quickly identifies invalid and risky email addresses, allowing me to clean my mailing list and avoid bounces or spam complaints. I appreciate that Proofy.io uses multiple verification methods, such as syntax check, domain check, and mailbox check, to ensure the highest level of precision. The user interface is also very intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to upload and manage my email lists. Overall, Proofy.io has been a reliable and efficient solution for my email marketing needs.

I do not like anything the least about Proofy.

Faheem
Lead Sourcing Expert in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The service is really amazing...

Wow, This software is really awesome, I've been using this for the past 7 months. I was looking for something similar, and they fulfil my job.. Highly Recommended :)

I didn't found anything till now that I can write here In cons

Aditya
SDE in Indien
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A reliable and affordable email verification service

Kommentare: My overall experience with Proofy.io was positive and satisfying. I was able to clean my email list and increase my ROI and conversion rates. The service was reliable, affordable, and user-friendly. I would recommend Proofy.io to anyone who needs a quality email verification service.

I love that Proof io is easy to use, fast and accurate, I can send my email list and get results in minutes, the service removes the risk of illegal and wasted emails from my list and improves me. I also love the free 100 credits Proof io has a trial version and plans that can be changed according to my needs

I dislike that Proofy.io doesn't have phone or chat support. I have to rely on email or ticket payment which may take longer to resolve my issues. I would also like Proofy.io to be more integrated with other email marketing services like Mailchimp or Bad Connection.

Jim
Jim
Business Development Manager in Nordmazedonien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for validating emails at scale!

It is very affordable and provides better email validation than most of the expensive tool.

Haven't found anything like that yet! It's a very straightforward tool, and easy to integrate.

Hatim
Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remove Bad Emails In Seconds

Kommentare: It's a good experience using Proofy. Minimal pricing. Good Output. Value for money.

I have been using Poofy for just 1 week, but the kind of difference it has made to my business is incredible. Before, I used to get a lot many bounces and even got my email software account blocked. I just changed 1 thing, before sending any campaign, I just uploaded the list to Proofy and it has made a great difference. Emails landing to inbox, Open Rate has increased, Reply rate is increased. Highly recommend Proofy.

It would be great if this could directly be integrated with my email software. Not sure if they have this functionality.

Alex
Alex
CMO in Estland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Check your emails in the first place

Kommentare: It just works: I add the list of emails and get the quality report on them. The API feature is really useful, too

It helps to check the deliverability and quality of the emails before the newsletter campaign

The information on some statuses should be more clear

Vibhav
Vibhav
AVP in Indien
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Validation Tool

Kommentare: perfect!

Ease of implementation and deployment...

could have more feature to understand the emailers.

Leo
Partner in Malaysia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Email validation app

Kommentare: The app help me to avoid bounce, which improve my email delivery a lot. Thanks to proofy

The dashboard is intuitive, comes with Developers API, u can easily plug it in your application and start validating emails. Pricing is good as well, not too expensive

One time, their api endpoints path was change without notice, causing my application to break. They shouldn't change without informing user, they should deprecate their api version

Prateek
Data Analyst in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good and easy tool

Kommentare: Good and easy tool to operate

good and easy to operate for any new user to verify the perfect and correct email

There will be option on screen to check at least 10-20 email at a time instead of uploading file.

Jeffrey
Admin Officer in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Awesome Email Verification

Thanks to Proofy, you have increased confidence in the accuracy of your email list and can now proceed with your campaign with the assurance that your messages will reach their intended recipients.

I'm pleased to say that I have had a positive experience using Proofy, and I don't have any negative comments to make about the service. I have found Proofy to be a reliable and efficient tool for verifying email addresses, and I appreciate the accuracy and speed of the results.