Filtern nach:

Über talech

talech ist ein cloudbasiertes Point-of-Sale-Software-System für Restaurants, Bars und Cafés sowie Einzelhandels- und Dienstleistungsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über talech

Cindy H.

Love it

Easy to use many choices to choose from equipment wise and their support is amazing well worth it

Really I don't have an it's easy to use and any questions I had technical support answered them

Kyle C.
owner in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

talech Review

Kommentare: so so

the theory of it. the thought that i could do everything i was told it could easily and a low cost.

versatility or lack of versatility. i run into issues with contacts and open orders when i try to make changes. the website seems to be very touchy.

Mary ann Q.
Co-Owner in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I'm considering switching to a different POS system

Kommentare: At first, we all loved our new Talech POS. It is very easy to use and train new hires on. Then all these updates rolled in and some of the features didn't work for us. First, employees were able to print out their daily time sheet that included their sales for the day. This was not a good thing for our company, because we work as a team and we have people on the sales floor making the sales and then people processing orders at the end of the day. Of course, processors would seem like they made the most money that day. I have tried to get this changed, but was told it couldn't happen in the near future, but it was noted. Then, we experienced some glitches in the discount button. last week, we tried to apply a 10% discount, and it would register as giving a discount in the $1000's. This was really frustrating and I haven't had a chance yet to call tech support. Shortly there after on a busy Thursday, we were unable to process credit cards because that option was down in the system. Luckily, we had an analog credit card machine that we were able to use. I tried calling tech support for 4 hours, and couldn't get through. We had to wait to process orders until the next day when the system was up and running again. Another thing we have issues with is finding tickets to reference an open order. Apparently, it purges from the system after 3 months and we have to call tech support to retrieve it. There are a few other issues that I have that I am unable to articulate right now, but that is the bulk of my frustration with the program. Please take these responses into consideration. Having my concerns addressed and fixed would be amazing as I love this program and I want it to succeed so that my business can succeed as well. Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Please contact me to discuss further.

That it is cloud based and we use apple ipads

It is glitchy at times, the time sheet with individual employee sales needs to go. Purging 3 month old tickets and we can't find them unless we call tech support.

Antwort von talech

Thanks for sharing the feedback and chatting with us about your experience. We are checking on some features and will get back to you soon.

Theresa S.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Works for simple to complex operations

Kommentare: We have used them with two separate businesses. One was a quick service, and the current one is a full service, fine dining environment. The register works with both of these. I was surprised at how easily we were able to expand and control our in-house systems. They have become so feature-rich over the years. Staff train quickly on it. Price point is competitive. Customer service is very good.

Discounting weekly specials - set once and done Tagging for specific printers, discounts Loyalty program Reporting Time Clck and time sheets Online ordering Table management

ICMP readers are sometimes an issue Wish there was an integrated reservation system

Christopher Z.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: The new house account stuff seems to be a benefit for someone like me. I let folks run a tab. The software has gone down on me a few times during a shift and Talech just asks you to be patient. The lack of knowledge from the help desk is frustrating.

Easy to navigate, fairly straight forward.

If there is an issue, it all goes down and customer service is not helpful usually. I have had to call other IT people in to get us up and running because help desk usually can't or they take an hour for a one button fix to a problem.

Kate W.
General Manager in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Marty's Restaurant & Retail Operational Review of Talech POS System

Kommentare: We have only solved the items under Pros. although talech systems also begins to make it easier for us to do at least retail inventory easier to determine.
However, dealing with a customer service staff who are really only there to get us off the phone as quickly as possible while attempting to fix a specific problem is frustrating. More often than not, they are not given the time to sufficiently understand the problem or issue or don't really care, and more often than not, we get instructions to go to online help, with not even what specific topic we're supposed to look under. Time and time again, when I've asked for help to create reports I want, there is not only a misconnect in understanding (my tech language is not very good) but most of the responses I have gotten in the past year is that work on the reporting features are not a priority and therefore will not be addressed in any determinable near future.
We got Talech to grow our business. While it has helped it has also been a disappointment as it is not as user friendly as we thought. And the ability of customer service to understand and help us resolve the issues we have, while lately much better on very specific items, has on more complex issues on a admin level been very disappointing. Talech customer service is good about adding techy and trendy additional features but not so good at organizing the information to manage the actual administrative business needs of business owners & managers.

1. Makes it easy for customers to check out faster 2. Makes it easy for servers to send menu tickets to the kitchen

1. Reporting features. The totals in each categories (retail, or restaurant) are never totaled. Bank settlement totals for different forms of payments, etc., are the only totals there are except Dine In, and To Go, tips, and gratuity. We got the POS system so we could get reports on costs, profitability, in each category both in beverages (wine, draft beers and food (per menu items- quantities of items sold within each category also) and current inventory in each category, per selected periods of time. I find that we have to basically create our own templates in Excel, download the period of time we are reviewing, and copying the categories & items to our exel templates which then subtotals the categories we want to see to determine how we are doing in each category or with any particular item within the categories.

Brian C.
President in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Normal POS system.

Has lots of options. I can manage employess with this.

It is not stable. Especially if I use this with 3~4stations , it is not working properly.

Tarek A.
restaurant owner in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

be aware of the billing department

Kommentare: software is ok but very mad with the Billing department if they owe you money, you have to suffer before you get it plus you have to be so mean for them to listen.

the ease of use and the features the software offer. plus you don't need to give away the credit card processing service.

credit cards integration and online double charges

Thomas N.

Owner of The 1000 Islands Cruet

Kommentare: Overall I think the software works great. I have one thing that would make it even better. It has to do with your discount part. You can't discount different items separately without going into each item being sold.
Example: I sell 3 size bottles of oil and vinegars. I run a special buy five and get one free on the smaller size is 60 ml. If that's all they buy it works great. The problem is running another discounts at the same time for other size bottles. (200 ml & 375 ml)
If I am running the above special (1 free bottle would be $6.95 discount) and I also am discounting all larger size oils and vinegars say 10%. The software will do the $6.95 plus the 10% all items. So the discount on the 60 ml bottle works out to be $6.95 + 10% not just the $6.95. Being able to do separate discounts for variations of each item would make it a lot better instead of having to go into each item and discount them individually when trying to keep different discounts separate. I know being a small business with a suggestion that this might not be practical cost wise. But making the modifications would also make it more attractive to any business. I would like to hear back from you if possible. I have spoken with numerous small business owners about your software and why it works so well. Keep up the great job! oh I love being able to run the reports anytime to see how sales are and what we need to do to improve them. Sincerely Tom

Ease of use, reports, layout of pages, customer service.

limited discount ability.

Antwort von talech

Thomas, thank you so much for writing a review and providing such detailed feedback. I have shared your feedback regarding discounting with the product team. Please continue to share thoughts with us - we love to hear from you and really value your feedback. Thank you for being a customer!

Bernie H.
Senior PACS Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Talech POS

Kommentare: Talech works great for us at our retail store. We have many SKUs and building the product list was very taunting but I imagine that it would have been on most software platforms with the large number of products we carry. Once it is up and running it performs very well and provides some reporting, there could be more, but whats here is useful. Tier 1 tech support has not been very useful with a lot of my issues but once you get to Tier 2 its much better. Overall this is a great software with a nice interface. If you need a POS definitely give Talech a look.

The interface on this software is very nice at the register. While it seems to be designed for restaurants it can be easily transitioned into retail very easily. It is easy to navigate and has a great flow that can be taught very easily to new employees.

Can be buggy at times on the web interface. Since you are relying on web browsers there are many factors that can cause the software to act strangely at times. Also I wish there was better integration with QuickBooks.

Gina B.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software user since 2016

Kommentare: I have used many different accounting systems with inventory. Overall this software shows real potential as an easy to setup and easy to use system.

This software is easy to setup and use. Customer support is great. I’ve only had to contact them a couple of times and the problems were fixed very quickly. The description field is large enough to allow a proper description of my products. The tags and categories give me breakdowns on the reports so I can determine what is selling and what not to purchase again. The markup field makes it easy for me to determine sale prices of my products. The inventory log helps me find a customer sale so I can do proper return prices for my customers.

I wish the tags were listed in alphabetical order. I wish the sales tickets were available for more than 2 months so I could do returns to credit cards instead of having to give my customers cash. When I have trouble with my internet connection and it get dropped after it hits the gateway, there is no way for me to determine that the charge went through. I’ve had at least a dozen instances of this happening. It then shows only 1 sale on my system and my customer has 2 charges on their credit card. I then have to credit the sale so it credits my customers card, and then I have to renter the sale as cash so I can balance inventory and sales amounts. I wish the sales tax list would indicate which tax code I have currently marked. I have never been able to get the jewelry labels to print.

Spenser C.
Store Owner in USA

Video Game Store Owner Review

Kommentare: We have loved Talech since we got it. It's got a lot of great features that other POS's don't have or utilize as well as Talech. Keeping with cash or orders is made simple, though my only real complaint is that as a video game store, we take in a lot of used items purchased from customers. When we pay out in cash, it's fine. Talech keeps up with that, but there isn't a really great way of doing it other than doing a transaction as "store credit", hitting the payment as other, and then refunding it to that customers account. Other than that major complaint, everything else has been pretty smooth other than the actual card swiper. I wouldn't recommend that to anyone. It frequently has problems, and can never really be relied on. It will only update during a transaction and I have had several occasions where that lasts up to 15 minutes with a then irate customer afterwards.

I love the ease of use, and how within minutes of using it, I already had the hang of it. There weren't any features that I wasn't made aware of by the software immediately, because it's all out in plain view rather than some backdoor menu. It's responsive and I love the fact I can keep up with my customers, and their data with it including sending out emails to them periodically.

I really hate during a transaction that if you accidentally add an item or have a customer remove one from their cart that you have to trash the entire order. That slows the process, and keeps the customer from having a smooth checkout process. Honestly, it feels like sometimes due to the credit card machine that we are known as those guys who might be having problems today. That sucks lol. That's almost been enough where I have wanted to switch because its not our POS software but just one we use.

Antwort von talech

Thank you for your review and feedback, Spenser. I've shared your product feedback with the product team. Please continue to share your thoughts with us - we love to hear from you. Thanks for being a talech customer.

John H.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform, Easily Manageable

Kommentare: We have been using Talech for about 2 years now to run our Tasting Room attached to our brewery's production area. The overall experience has been very positive, and the platform is excellent for managing the menu list, structure, and for culling information for reporting from a distance. I myself (the primary managing owner) operate the platform from Omaha, NE. My business is in Washington State, some 1600 miles away. And the ease of use of Talech, the customizability, and the adaptability of the team running the program from the Talech side are splendid. The only real issues we've had tend to be more related to the specific processor used (we use Elavon), or the local internet connectability. The reporting available in the system is very powerful, and new little tweaks are coming out on a constant basis to improve the utility of the system for the needs of the small business owner. Talech support is also available 24/7 on the phone, which is very helpful for businesses like mine that are open late into the evening. If you have any questions, please let me know - I have now ample experience with the system and would be happy to discuss its qualities.

Flexible, easy to understand, intuitive, easy to modify, easy to pull reports, manageable from a distance, continuously improving and updating.

Inability to have a common pool of inventory for different categories to pull from with respect to inventory management; new beta interfaces have splendid reporting capacity but need to become the standard rather than the tested exception.

Antwort von talech

Thanks for writing such a nice, detailed review, John. We're so glad that talech is working so well for you and your business. I have passed along your feedback, especially regarding inventory management, with the product team. We really appreciate feedback like that! Please continue to share - we love to hear from you!

Jeannette O.
President / Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product overall

Kommentare: Pleasant and professional staff, which is what won us over when we first decided on the program. Love that everything is cloud-based and also can be accessed from anywhere. Menus are easy to create and modify. Great overall functionality but a few improvements could be made - offering partial refunds, for example. Also, would appreciate more prompt and regular auto-batching (we have ours set up but numerous times, it stopped working and we found out the hard way when payments weren't deposited for days; also, despite the confirmation that the setting is correct, we still have to manually auto-batch daily but we're glad to do so to ensure payment). Also, not completely sure if they are exclusive to a certain merchant service provider but at the time, in order for us to use the program, we had to go forward with that one merchant service and also had to purchase all the equipment (printer, iPad stand, etc.) we did not have a need for. In addition, being tied to that merchant also meant being tied to those fees at the rates they wanted. As far as the program itself, we find that it meets our needs, is user-friendly, offers the analytics tools we like, and is offered at a reasonable rate, especially compared to some of its competitors. We do recommend it to others. Good luck!

Please refer to review.

Please refer to review.

Antwort von talech

Thanks for being a customer and writing such a detailed review! I've shared your feedback regarding the partial refunds, auto-batching, and hardware with the product team. Please continue to share with us - we love to hear from you!

Norma R.
Owner/Manager in USA

Cheapseats need to approve

Kommentare: Hi I love the software its ease of use there are only 2 issues I have #1 that employees can delete and avoid easily and shouldn't be able to so lets say they put the order in they can slide the item over and delete/void with pass code employees shouldn't be able to delete/void ever unless they have the owners pass code..when we cant run credit cards its takes forever for your company to fix it you need a back up system ....Sat Oct 30 your system was down for like 3 hours ouch that hurts my restaurant :( get generator or something. I got to say your employees are GREAT!!! I BOW TO THEM they are nice, courteous on top of everything. So, so understanding I got to admit I have called maybe twice and I was a poop :( but your employees handle it well your are lucky to have such an awesome crew keep it up. I worked in customer escalation dept so I know how it is your bless I love you folks .... thank you for asking for my feedback I appreciate. Have a great day.

The ease of it so easy to use and understand.

It allows anyone to delete/void a product if the slide the item over so I know I have gotten lost dollars for it the system needs to require the owner pass code for this to avoid employees stealing from me.

Antwort von talech

Thank you for the review and feedback, Norma. We're glad to hear that you love the software. Thanks for letting us know about the 2 issues you've had - I've passed along your feedback to the team so we can continue to improve. Please continue to share with us - we love hearing from you!

Beth K.

The 3 Weird Sisters

Kommentare: I feel overall the customer service is lacking. When a recording says "we are sorry for the long hold", that tells me you are not only aware of the problem but doing little to fix it. I have to schedule a call to get simple answers asked to be told they will have to look into and get back to me. I am usually not available to receive that call when and if it comes because I'm either not at work, driving or at home with my children at that point. It takes far too long to get simple issues resolved with this company . customer service has improved since I first started with them by way of polite people getting questions answered seems to take three times as long now. and when I do get a wrap to walk me through and show me what I need to do it often doesn't work like it should even after they've checked all the settings and they have to go back to the design and again no resolution on my end

The cloud storage

Can not reach help when needed and I feel like I get a runaround

Antwort von talech

Thanks for being a customer and writing a review, Beth. I am sorry to hear that support has been difficult to reach and that the hold times have been so long. I've passed along your feedback to the support team so they can continue to work make improvements. Thanks for being candid and letting us know.

Brad C.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product for the price

I like how easy it is to customize the interface of the iPad app. I can easily color coordinate sections and subsections, rearrange everything to fit our needs. I also love the online ordering system, we take on average a dozen online orders a day. There are of course things I wish we could change about the system, but overall, it does the job, and does it well!

Not a fan of the online ordering setup. If I wish to have a product hidden on our online store, it also hides it on our iPad, which does not work too well. The program is also very laggy when you first try to login, takes 5 seconds or so every time - just freezes. Also, if someone tries to tip us with a custom tip amount, sometimes the text box covers up the amount section - and we've had people almost tip us $2,000 multiple times - the box needs to be moved.

Kari C.

Talech Pros and Cons

Kommentare: Talech has been a good transformation from old style cash registers for our business. I think it would do Talech good to look into what reastaurants actually need for the system to really be an asset to us. While I like Talech its ease of set up for my business was very complicated and Talech support nor boomtown could really help with what I needed. I was able to figure it out but it was a long process. I have been able to help another pizzeria more streamline there system do it works better for their needs. Both Talech support and boomtown are great, they are always trying to help and most times they can this was just a new area for them. I have never had anything but an exceptional experience from either customer support. I do love the fact that Talech does listen to customer feedback and is continually improving their product.

It's easy to see my monthly/weekly/daily sales The ability to print which catafories you want in the kitchen It's ease of use and ability to train new employees on

it doesn't have the functionality for a pizza reststaurant. No delivery option Don't have the ability to add store credit without doing a refund.

Antwort von talech

Kari - thank you so much for being a customer and writing a review with such detailed feedback. We love hearing from customers like you! I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to make improvements to help you and your business. Please keep it coming!

James R.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall pretty decent

Kommentare: Talech does what we need it to do for the most part. Price-wise, nothing else even comes close, but it lacks some really basic features that can be extremely annoying - such as partial (percentage) refunds - for example, a restocking fee. Also, there are some long-term SIMPLE glitches that have never been figured ou,t such as the tallying of employee hours. How is that still wrong? Isn't it as simple as (hourly wage x hours worked)? Another thing- selling a "custom item" doesn't include cost, but the item doesn't just appear out of nowhere. We sell lots of custom items, and it's very difficult to find them at the end of the year and give them all a cost. Everything must be exported to excel and then filtered out. Sometimes it seems like we are the only ones using Talech. Customer support really has been great. They are always easy to get a hold of, and are very friendly. However, they often seem stumped by these basic quandaries.

Ease of use for admin and every day user.

All listed on previous page.

Antwort von talech

Hi James, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review so we know what works and what could be better. We also appreciate you taking the time to speak with us via phone to share more detail. We love hearing from you - please continue to share.

Barney D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love talech as a possible option.

Kommentare: The only issue I have is this.
This passed sat night was our Halloween bash at my bar. At 215 am. Our pos system wouldn't allow us to run credit cards. I called talech customer support and got absolutely no answer. I actually was on hold twice for 20 min.
Finally I had to ask our customers to pull money from the atm.....reimburse them the fee from the atm, and let them pay in cash.
Also, if our Internet goes down we have no way to pull up tabs. It would be nice if there was some feature that holds the tabs in the pos system for that nights business just in case something happens.
I don't want to spend money on anether source of Internet because there was a hicup in the Internet providers service.
If it would store tabs for a couple days until they are settled and submitted it would be awesome.
I will say that normally the support is on point and fast. But when we needed it the most it wasn't there at all. A message on the support line saying you guys were having issues and would be repaired soon would have been nice.

Relatively easy to use.

Could be more flexible and customer support status messages would be nice when something goes wrong on your end.

Antwort von talech

Barney, thank you for being a customer and for the review. We apologize about the recent outage on the processor side and the inconvenience it caused you, your employees, and your customers. I've shared your feedback with the product team and we will continue to work on offline mode improvements. Please keep the feedback coming - we really appreciate it!

Brian R.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Talech Review

Kommentare: Overall, I think that my Talech experience is positive. Unfortunately, we have had some really bad issues recently and that has effectively lowered my overall ratings. There has been several processing outages in the past few months, more now than the past 12-18 months. We lost some sales recently because Elavon went down for several hours and we could not process credit card transactions which is the majority of our business. We have 2 stores operating Talech and there is no business connection between stores to transfer inventory, recognize sales transactions or perform returns across multiple stores. Elavon is not the best database for capturing customer sales transactions because you can't use the data for marketing or other purposes as far as I know. I feel that the upgrades are just dumped upon the users without a whole lot of information behind what is new or has changed. There is no step-by-step business process for each and every type of potential transaction, so training is on the job.

Ease of use

Updates are a surprise and we are not well informed about the changes

Antwort von talech

We appreciate hearing from you, Brian. We are sorry to hear that you have not happy with the product recently. A member of our product team has reached out via email and phone to set up a time to chat and learn more about your business needs and how talech could work better for you. Please reply at your convenience. We'd love to chat and help.

Eric T.
owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better than the Big Boys

Kommentare: I own a coffee shop / cafe in New Mexico. Before this I have worked in all positions imaginable in many different types of restaurants. I have used most of the Big Name POS systems out there. As a manager I had to program them, change prices, add buttons and all that. Usually you have to do these things in the middle of a big rush on top of ten other things. I'll tell you what, Talech is by far the easiest I have ever encountered. I can add a button, scratch that, I can have an employee add a button with a few instructions over the phone! Also, by using ipads as terminals, my costs stay way low. a refurbished ipad is like $200. Compared to the other guys' pricey terminals, they are practically disposable. I bought a backup just in case! I love Talech and will tell it to anyone willing to listen. In this business, it is nice to find something that works!

Low initial cost. Intuitive setup. Rapid adjustability

Not compatible with Android OS

Antwort von talech

We're so happy to hear that you are happy customer after 2+ years, Eric! Thank you for being a loyal talech customer and for writing a review. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!

Judy S.
partner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not fully baked for a full service restaurant

Kommentare: Can order from the table.

I like that the software utilizes iPads at table side, enabling orders to get entered and executed more rapidly than with a stationary POS.

I don't like that it is not ready for use in restaurants, and that our training session was with someone who barely knew the basics of the software. There are so many features that are missing that are basic to restaurant utility. It is not solid like 2touch, the software we were using previously. We have had to struggle through problems, some of which have been addressed and fixed by the developers and some of which have not. Training was poor, and there's no manual, just isolated pages. After months we JUST learned that we can void a payment by swiping left on the payment. Perhaps there should be some visual clue to show this possibility. We are using EMV, and there's no way to swipe to start a tab for a customer. Even if it doesn't use the credit card for charging, being able to swipe to start a tab with the customer's information would be helpful in our busy bar. The chip readers and the iPads are daily becoming unsync'd (bluetooth) for no good reason and have to be re-sync'd. There is no way to schedule or send a daily emailed report at closing time, and there's no way to customize a report for our team. Comps have not been thought through. We were told to use house accounts, which did not work correctly for tax reasons, then told to use discounts, which we are now using. Party deposits have not been thought through. We were told to create a product and a discount for deposits, but will be using house accounts. There's more but I'm at limit.

Bruce H.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Talech for a full service restaurant and bar

Kommentare: It is easy to set up your menu and make changes. It is fairly easy for my employees, mostly highschool students, to learn. The system tends to slow down during busy times. It takes too long to switch from one screen to another. It also takes a long time to sync when you first log in. The security is not very good. It is too easy for one employee to log in with someone else's id, making the security feature essentially worthless.
Each employee should have a card to swype in order to log in. That would be a huge improvement.
The reports are nice and easy to read. All in all a pretty good system but it needs more built in security.

easy to learn and to set up

The security features are weak. Too easy for another employee to log in with another persons id. The system tends to bog down when it gets busy. It takes too long to synch when you log in.

Antwort von talech

Thank you for your feedback, Bruce. I have shared your comments about security and system lag with the product team. Please continue to share feedback with us so we can work on making improvements. We love hearing from you. Thanks for being a customer.

Marco C.
Manager in USA
Restaurants

El Gordo Mexican Restaurant

Kommentare: After searching for weeks for a pos system for our restaurant, we came across a new app and system, Talech. We were getting quotes from 15k-20k for traditional pos system. When a US Bank representative told us it would cost less than 5k, we were intrigued. We sat down, she gave us an overview of the app and its components. Right away we were hooked. With the ease of us, easy installation, and price, we would be foolish to go with any other pos company. We got bluetooth printers, wiring and set up was a breeze. And this is coming from a person who in not good with technology and i was able to install it all. If you can read you can set up the whole system. Weve been working with talech for 3 years now and it continues to make changes to the app that makes it more efficient to provide a good customer experience. We are glad to continue working with Talech.

Cost

2 outages, one from the app and one from evalon credit card processor.

Antwort von talech

Marco, thank you so much for being a talech customer and writing such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy about choosing talech even after 3+ years. If there is anything we can do for you, let us know. We're here to help!