Über shopVOX

Cloudbasierte Spezialanfertigungslösung mit Angebotserstellung, Business Intelligence, Mitarbeitermanagement und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über shopVOX

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu shopVOX

shopVOX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 221 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du shopVOX bereits verwendet?

Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crucial tool for our business

Kommentare: Great. I did try to set up SV by myself and quickly leaned on their team for help and they did! Helped me get all my products entered, materials, prices and workflows. From there used the training videos and tools to train the team and we were running in a week or two. Since the start of using SV in 2015 we continue to enjoy of the evolving and adding of features in SV. Its like Christmas sometimes when we learn of new updates in our shop! We will email out to the team and let them know of something new.

We love the solutions and flow that ShopVox brings to our company. With many different departments (apparel, sign shop, print shop, web dept, and vehicle wraps) and different workflows SV keeps us all moving along with ease and eliminates dropped orders or confusion in our team. We know what is going on and can access the details, proofs, notes, file names all in one place. Before ShopVox we used paper orders...NEVER again! If there was a change on the job or an update request we would have to waste time tracking down that piece or paper. If it got lost...forget about it! We would be in trouble. Now with SV its all in the system and can be accessed with ease by anyone on the team. I do not see how our company could have continued to grown 30% each year by not moving to SV.

I wish there was a more convienent collaboration/ messaging tool in app. We still use the notes and the email notifications are good. But one day I would like to see an option to reply to a message from my email and it go right back in app to the job. SMALL request I am watching for to be added on day. Nothing in comparison of all that SV does do! We can tag other users for special notes, assign task and get notifications as needed.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Chris!

Marjorie
Accountant/IT Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: We did our own set up; it was complex and lengthy - if I had it to do over again, we would definitely commit to having their experts do the set up. The learning curve was longer that it needed to be. We are thrilled with the quality of the product and the excellent customer support ongoing. I personally HATE chat support but they are so good I use it whenever needed.

We have been using SV for almost 4 years, and we are delighted with the software, which replaced an outdated product that had become almost useless. Set up was complex - I recommend you use their services unless you have staff knowledgeble about both your operations and software installation available to dedicate exclusively to set up. It's worth it! Easy to track progess of sign build outs, printing projects, and installation; good invoicing with payment options, seamless integration with Quickbooks Online.

I wish that all lists could be modified by admin users (specifically purchase order status codes). Second wish is that all fields in transaction lists could be sorted.

Tom
director in UK
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a good entry to cost based pricing

Kommentare: I think Shopvox has a place in the market. They are very good if you don't need the features they don't have and if you are not planning to grow substantially. If you do, unfortunately, they will not grow with you. I believe they are happy with the market they have and probably do not have the capacity to fix/add further features. 2-3 years ago, then they launched the pro version they put quite a bit of effort into it with the help site and many videos. None of that has been updated for the last two years. They used to have a youtube channel, but they stopped putting new content for 10 months or so, apart from one 2-minute video about some expo presence. It seems that their enthusiasm has died down a bit, they are just riding the wave until it lasts.

The estimating is pretty good, you can work out quite complex quotes. Setting them up is fairly easy if you know what you are doing, can be a bit daunting if you are new to this type of software.For the cost, I think it's great software, if you are happy with the features it offers, look no further.

There are many features missing or not well-developed. The development has kind of stopped. We have been using Shopvox for 2 years and nothing new has been added, and none of our requests has made any difference. A new version was beta-launched a few months ago (I think) we didn't opt-in as it did not have the features we need. No news since then, but from the demos I had the new version is just a bit of UI change. To be more concrete, here are some things we are missing or don't like.- Custom PDFs are very limited, some information which is in the system cannot be put on them.- Custom PDFs have to be created by Shopvox team at a cost of $150/document. Even if you want to move the date, make the font bigger etc, you will be charged that much. And weirdly a delivery note printed from a sales order or from an invoice counts as two, so $300 to make ANY change. Just bear that in mind- Multiple suppliers for the same material. The system cannot handle that at all.- Scheduling. There is none. When entering workflow you are required to enter Estimated time in days/hours/minutes. But that is for "printing" no size or area considered.There isn't even a sense of the scale of a job. A line on the job board could mean printing a single T-Shirt print or a 100ft hoarding. Both are just one line and no way to show the size on the jobs list.- VAT keeps changing to 0%, which we have lost quite a bit of money on. It's a bug, that has not been fixed.

Glen
Sales Director in UK
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SV Experience so far...

Kommentare: SV has been excellent from the start. Set up and installation was simple and with a bit of playing it has been developed into a solution for our business. There are lots of features and opportunities we can progress with and we are finding opportunities and ideas as we continue the development of the system. The remote support has been great, however I think with the vast array of products and offerings SV has, potentially a local UK based agent to help with set up and training would be helpful as sometimes peoples learning hobbits are different etc.

The facility to run all of our sales and production operations from one system, working online is superb. CRM and quotations combined with scheduling and production stages help to provide a clear and accurate picture of all communications and projects within the business.

Sometimes being able to view multiple sections would benefit instead of having to go in and out of fields etc. But apart from that the system offers everything we need to operate effectively and efficiently.

Antwort von TechVOX

Glen, thanks for the great review! We are so happy that shopVOX is of great value for your shop and that you are using so many of it's features! Keep trying new ones!

Managing Director in Kanada
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Modulex Ontario

Kommentare: Shopvox has been very easy to learn and navigate. There have been some issues making changes, and creating specific reports, but overall, a great platform. There have been some bugs with reports and BI but for day to day quotes, order processing, invoicing and reporting, it has been great.

Cross referencing data through searches, and related tabs, along with reports and lists. Ability to expand uses for production, web ordering, inventory, time management/tracking for production and more.

Limited CRM (Sales) platform with less reporting for this area of business. Custom reports can be complicated and convoluted. Setting up and using the 'Job and Production' segment can be time consuming and can become more time consuming than value for the data entry.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the awesome review. We are so pleased that you are satisfied with shopVOX for your day to day tasks We are constantly improving the software and love suggestions.

JAYE
owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Started out ok

Kommentare: Was decent at first then we started to experience the bugs that everyone talks about in the group. Just wasn't happy overall for the money im paying

integrated with my payment processor & my vendors

lots of bugs, shopvox branding on emails, quotes, etc even though i pay $99 a month for the service, Not even sure if you can remove the branding. Lots of repetitive clicks, finish a sales order, then have to close it out, click for invoice, click to post to account, who has time for all that.

Fernando
Executive Director in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Sign Shop Tool in the market so far...

Kommentare: Great experience, it has being a game changer for us in our work flow, when I heard other companies struggling with the same issues we use to struggle I can't hold myself, I have to tell them, you have to give them a shot.

That it has being upgrading and getting things easier and better every time. It never stops improving and the support team is super helpful all the time.

That their developing even though it has being quick, the need of specific companies hasn't being fully develop.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review, Fernando. We love that you appreciate the updates and that shopVOX has been a game changer. Also thanks so much for telling others about shopVOX!! That's awesome.

Karl
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Signage CRM system second to none

Kommentare: ShopVOX takes over the day to day administration of running the company, from managing sales leads, quotes, sales orders, projects, invoicing, automatically sending statements, product pricing with profit margins, materials, artwork approval, email sync, email templates, online support, monitor the team in real time, ability for customers to have their own login portal to view jobs, invoicing, artwork & order online... the list goes on! I've used a number of CRM systems and trained people on CRM systems for previous roles in the past and always the blown away with how good Shopvox works. 100% recommend to anyone, its a no brainier!

The ease of use. They have thought of everything you need and put it in a simple interface that's user friendly and easy to follow, its a powerful bit of kit they simplifies running a team of people / company.

There is not much not to like to be honest, I guess initially its a lot to get your head wrapped around, i.e setting up materials and products, but I think they have an on boarding option for this. But after that its plain sailing.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks Karl for the awesome review. We are so glad that you are blown away by shopVOX and are using so many of its features. We value you!

Greg
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision This Year

Kommentare: Like any new software we had to learn how to use the software, but it was not hard and the online courses saved the day. We have had a couple phone meetings those have helped tramindusly. We absolutely love ShopVox and are happy to be here.

The ability to customize your workflow schedule, pay charts, and the organization of customers and accounts.

The amoratizing of products on a line item.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX Greg. We are excited that shopVOX was your best decision of the year. :)

Tim
Admin in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great quality for the money

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good, I don't like that I cant just call and talk with someone when I have a question

It helps keep pricing consistent and is very easy to use

nothing really, I now am able to get all my customers and pricing in the same place

Ryan
Production Manager in USA

Long time user

Kommentare: We migrated from SignVox which was an earlier signs shop only solution from this same company. Back then we came from Activity. Our whole database was migrated to the new system so we didn't lose any customer records. ShopVox is much more flexible and better than SignVox in nearly every way. Considering the competition in this space ShopVox is probably the best option if one can get over the initial learning curve and sit down to truly customize the software to their thinking and shop. I spent about 2 weeks determining the initial pricing formulas, templates, & workflows. From there I have evolved these items over the last 5 years as new features become available or I just have an idea of a different way to do things. There are only a couple of things that I would like to be able to do through ShopVox that do not work well, and some of those items are pending thanks to the customer support.

Allows nearly a paperless work environment, yes filing can be a thing of the past. Fairly customizable for an individual shop. Several viable ways to do formula based pricing. Extremely responsive customer support - even takes feature requests/needs seriously. Works very well for telecommuting. Customer tracking and front-end accounting features work quite well, does tie into quickbooks though we do not use that feature.

Mobile app is useless for field work. One can use the browser on your phone but it doesn't work well or allow concurrent sign in. Robust scheduling package is not yet completed (as of 12-6-18) so alternative solutions like white-boards or google calendar are necessary - but daily job tasks scheduling works great (as in this is what we need to get done to day. No really very good solutions for install appointments).

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Ryan. We are happy that you benefiting from so many of shopVOX features and enjoying a nearly paperless work environment - less clutter for sure! We recently updated the shopVOX Go App. So, I hope you take some time to check it out. You can now upload assets, manage jobs and get signatures while on the field. Thanks for being a loyal shopVOX user. We look forward to serving you for years to come. :)

Jeff
Vice President, Operations in USA
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The RIGHT Solution

Kommentare: An all-in-one software for managing all aspects of our business that's easy to use for all levels of staff.

Prior to finding ShopVOX, we were spread across two different platforms for our sales and shop operations. ShopVOX has enabled us to eliminate both and now we can use one software to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're making money with these sales. Best features: Multiple views and options for scheduling jobs. Pricing templates can handle all aspects of simple to complex jobs, even for a CUSTOM sign shop. Syncs to QuickBooks for accounting. This is an emerging product with a great development team. If a feature you've though of isn't there, wait a few weeks! This isn't SAP or ORACLE you're dealing with here. They're nimble and responsive to client requests and needs. Cloud based and mobile device friendly. The PRICE! For the money, you won't find better value.

As I mentioned in the "Pros" above, this is an emerging product. This leads to my only real "Cons". From time to time, as new features are rolled out, there may be mis-steps. If you are not OK with change, you may want to wait a bit before signing on. New features and modifications to old features are rolled out VERY regularly. As they say though, "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette".

Antwort von TechVOX

Jeff, Thanks so much for taking your time to write up this review. We greatly appreciate it. We take great pleasure in making sure you are satisfied and managing your business more effectively.

Tiffany
Co-Owner in USA

Couldn't function without it

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been positive. We can do all of our quoting, invoicing, tract our material usage and make sure our time is accounted for. We print our monthly reports from it in order to file sales tax, and we are very happy. We use it everyday and plan on using everyday in the future.

The ease of use. Being able to build accurate products and make sure we are getting paid the correct amount for our output. The fact that we can calculate our time and not have to guess on pricing, gives our costumers the confidence that when they come to us time and time again they know they are being treated right.

There are many features we need to implement more. As a newer business we haven't been able to carve out the time. But as we are using it now, I can't really give any cons. It has served us well.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Tiffany. That's awesome that you are giving more accurate quotes with shopVOX! One huge reason shopVOX was created!! Yes, there are a lot of shopVOX features that will greatly benefit your shop. For very busy shops that don't have much time to explore them, we recommend that you try a new feature every month. By the end of the year, you will have 12 more areas of your shop more organized and you will have more time!! :)

Mike
Mgr. Member in USA

We have finally found a product which provides for all our custom build products and services.

The platform is extremely flexible the way it has been setup. We have been using this type of software for many years and have always had to create "work arounds" to get as close to our desired results as possible. But whats so amazing with sV is the technical support. We have never in ten years experienced the quality and expertise of this group of people. They will sit with you and work through tough issues. Last week I had a problem the first tier tech was unable to fix after many attempts to trouble shoot. He made a quick decision to bump it to the next tier engineer and within 10 minutes my problem was program corrected. It has been such a great experience to be with a company like sV that truly understands our business model and works creatively with its clients to improve the effectiveness of the software and support service.

That I have to actually think about what I put in as data............ So I came up short on the minimum words here. The reason we don't have a "least" is that this company also has set up a working resolution forum to understand any and all problems, questions specific requests for new capabilities and informs on an hourly basis any new updates to the platform. They also provide a very good business basics learning series that is well done.

Ben
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Takes your business to the next level

Kommentare: I don't know how I could run this business without shopVox or something like it. Going from hand written work orders to this was a tremendous leap forward. Everyone at shopVOX will do what every it takes to get you started. And support is always fast and very knowledgeable.

It allows me to track every aspect of the business. It is so easy to look up anything on existing customers. Invoices, orders, status etc. Having everyone here on the same system makes it effortless to be in tune with what is going on.

The only problem I have with the software is I don't use it to it's fullest capabilities. Not being a real computer genius and not having the right person on staff to do it for me, everything is not set up to take advantage of the system. Like any software platform the information coming out is only as good as what you put into it. I have not be able to do put everything in to make this even better. One day I hope to change that.

Antwort von TechVOX

Appreciate your review Ben! Awesome that you take advantage of our awesome support team. We will continue to offer exceptional support to you!

Leland
Consultant in USA
Druck, Selbstständig

ShopVOX is an excellent tool for quoting, ordering, and production management.

Kommentare: ShopVOX offers a tool to consistently provide quotes, orders, and invoices that are the same regardless of which staff member creates them. The system provides visual monitoring and management of multiple jobs that can be viewed by everyone involved. The company has an excellent support team that provides help and solves issues quickly and efficiently.

I like ShopVOX's ability to produce consistent and accurate quotes and then convert them to orders that are presented in a professional manner without recreating documents and forms each time they are needed. Further, it is great that upon the acceptance of a Quote, the conversion to an order, with proofing tools and production management tools is straight-forward and powerful. ShopVOX enables direct and relevant communications between team members.

If possible, it would be great to be able to quickly update pricing for materials and outsourced products when the vendor's increase their prices.

Quelle: GetApp

TechVOX personnel have essentially held our data hostage.

We were a SignVOX user for years and had to move to another platform for business reasons. Up until then, customer service was ok. We accepted the option to stay on SV rather than transition to ShopVx, since it was adequate for our needs. Chat support good.

Customer service beyond chatting was always very weak. We asked for our historical data for a seamless transfer, TV personnel said they never provided that to anyone, that it wasn't an available service. I showed them an email string from a business partner's organization, including the provision of exactly what data I requested, and TechVx stopped answering my email requests. But when I canceled my subscription, they emailed me a confirmation within 10 minutes. BTW, I was very professional in my requests. These people ruined an otherwise decent experience over several years. STEER CLEAR OF TECHVOX PRODUCTS IF YOU EVER WANT TO DISENGAGE!!!

Brittany
President/Owner in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ShopVox - great value!

Kommentare: We used to use multiple systems and had many errors from repeated data entry errors. ShopVox gave us a single source to keep up with each job from sales lead to final invoicing and archiving.

ShopVox takes you from initial lead, through manufacturing, scheduling and final invoices. There are too many features to list, but most everything can be customized to fit you specific business. There are many resources for questions and 'human' support is responsive. There is a constant desire to improve the software, so there is a good chance your request for a specific feature will be implemented.

There is a learning curve if you want to get the full benefit of the software.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Brittany! We are glad to see that you were able to trim down the amount of systems that you were using because of shopVOX. It's nice to see that you are taking advantage of how customizable shopVOX is. Thanks for being part of the shopVOX family!

Kristin
Customer Service Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software, Easy to Train New Users

Kommentare: ShopVOX has really helped our shop with keeping track of all of our production steps, staying on top of due dates, and quickly and easily quoting and invoicing clients. I really like the flexibility of being able to create work flows that are specific to our industry. I love that we can upload art and other documents to the software so that even remote employees can access all of the information that they need. Any time we have run into an issue, the support team has been very responsive and helpful.

I like that the software is always changing and being updated.

My least favorite feature is the reports, as I wish they were more customizable.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks Kristin for the thoughtful review. We love that you take advantage of so many features and our support team.

Ali
Graphic Designer in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A for Awesome!

Kommentare: SignVOX has been one of the best finds since the digital printer! It seamlessly (and paperlessly) takes jobs from design to completion and makes quoting a breeze! Signsmith LOVES it!

Job information is saved without backing up our servers and can go from design to completion seamlessly with minimal interaction of employees.

we are still trying to utilize all that it is capable of, but right now, the only downside I have run into is that if our internet goes out, so does the VOX! Can't have everything!

Antwort von TechVOX

Thank for your review. It sure does take time to use all of the features. Sometimes trying a new one each month will help. By the end of the year, you will have incorporated many of the features and your shop will be so much more organized. :) And one more suggestion: when the internet goes out, you can use a personal iphone or android hotspot on your phone to connect to wifi until the internet returns. Thank again!

Rickey
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Most Bang For The Buck!

Kommentare: The over all experience with ShopVox is excellent. I love that I can reach out the them and I get a response back with an answer to the problem. I also like that when I need help with something I am not nickle and dime to death. One Price, One Solution, All In One Place.

I love that ShopVox is always listening to the customer and adding new useful features. They are always in the background look for ways to make ShopVox BETTER!

For me there was some learning curve. That is was my biggest issue. But once I changed my thought process it really all came together. I am much more productive in my day to day process.

Antwort von TechVOX

We appreciate your review Rickey. We are grateful that you see our efforts to truly listen to your suggestions and to implement new features from users' ideas. Our customers' ideas truly do matter to us and we will always be attentive to those ideas.

Matheus

We run our entire operations with ShopVox, from CRM and quoting/billing, to material management.

Kommentare: I can run my business remotely, from anywhere.
We use to keep an overview on sales pipelines + production flow.
Wouldnt be able to run my business without it

User-friendly - its quite intuitive, new employees learn it rather fast Easy to write quotes and invoices We can have a full overview of our operation: individual tasks/sales pipelines/quotes and invoices Flexible to your operation - we can adjust several aspects of the program to our operation, which is a great help

There are some good tools for reporting, but this would be one area for further development

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi Matheus - thanks for your review. Can you send me some details via email on what reports you'd like to be able to run within shopVOX? Our Product team would be very interested to learn more about it. -Bryant from shopVOX

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very adaptable shop software

shopVOX cloud-based software gives you a lot of tools to manage your shop, from a variety of pricing models for products and services to production management, online proof tools, etc. All, in a very customizable platform that you can mold to your business. It also integrates with QuickBooks, which is a great feature. While I believe it started as sign shop software, it has been expanded to handle a variety of business types.

The initial setup can be daunting, but they offer assistance in getting the program setup for your business. Overall, support is good, but sometimes it takes a little back-and-forth to get them to understand the issue you are having.

Thanks for your review

Louise
Accounts Manager in UK
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Increased efficiency all round

Kommentare: Makes invoicing process a lot easier as all information is in one place and everyone is using the same system.

Invoicing process a lot easier as all the information is there, we still manually raise invoices in Sage. Having to store less paperwork and supporting documentation. Everyone using same software and working the same way.

Same numbers being used for multiple documents can get confusing when searching. Due dates changed on Job board do not change on sales orders.

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi Louise - wanted to say thank you for your review and your feedback. We do have the ability to use different numbers for Sales Orders and Invoices - but that's a setting controlled by the admin of your shopVOX account. If you guys would to enable that - just reach out to our Chat Support team. They can enable with approval from your admin. And you're right - if you change the Job due date - it doesn't update the Sales Order. That's because there could be multiple Jobs on the Sales Order that are due at different times. If you can explain to our team a little more on how you're using the dates - I'm sure we could figure out the best way for you to handle them. Thanks. -Bryant from shopVOX

Steve
President in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopvox is a great cloud-based estimating and production workflow management software package.

Kommentare: I am able to quote projects more quickly and accurately. I am also able to follow up on quotes, get customer information quickly. Shopvox is a great tool to keep all information on a project in one place.

We are able to quote jobs with very accurate cost measurements. We are able to send quotes and invoices to customers very quickly. Accounts receivables are easy to manage and follow up on. Production workflow can be managed very well with this software, down to as much detail as you want.

Navigating the software sometimes requires too many clicks, too many screens, in particular when quoting. Updates and changes occur to the software often without any notification.

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi Steve - thanks so much for your review. I'd like to hear more about the too many clicks issue and specifically what we can do to help to improve the quoting feature for you. Please shoot me an email so we can setup a time to discuss. -Bryant from shopVOX