Orna Bewertungen

von Kerkton Security Technologies

Filtern nach:

Über Orna

Orna ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung für private Sicherheitsunternehmen mit leistungsstarken Funktionen in CAD, Mobile Response und RMS.

Erfahre mehr über Orna

• Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2018

"We've been using ORNA for our Rescue Operations and absolutely love it!"

Vorteile: ORNA offers a ton of features that are important for our first responders. Such as the ability to track a call and actually see our first responders arrive on scene (on the map overview screen). We also type up our reports right on our mobile devices and it streamlines our entire workflow, while keeping our staff safe in the process. ORNA literally helps us...help others.
Aside from being a feature packed solution, one of ORNA's greatest strengths is the people behind the software. The customer service is exceptional. I really mean that. They listen to their clients feedback and incorporate that feedback into future updates. This is the primary reason we chose to go with Kerkton Technologies and their ORNA software.

Nachteile: I would like to see an 'EMERGENCY' button added to the mobile platform and I've been told that it will be on the next release. Other than that, I'm happy with the software.

• Quelle des Nutzers