Über Cloudflare

Cloudflare Inc. ist das führende Unternehmen für Webperformance und -sicherheit, das zum Aufbau eines besseren Internets beiträgt.

Erfahre mehr über Cloudflare

Overall, my favorite feature are the email alerts for when a domain's nameservers no longer point to Cloudflare. That allows us to provide invaluable customer service for our own clients.

Also every now and then my site looks odd. I clear the cache on site and browser and it still looks odd.

Bewertungen zu Cloudflare

Cloudflare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 442 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cloudflare bereits verwendet?

Nino
- in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

Bewertung von Cloudflare

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Cloudflare hat viele coole Funktionen wie z.B. das veröffentlichen von Webseiten im lokalen Netzwerk ohne Portfreigabe, womit es alle auf der Welt sehen können.

Leider läd die Cloudflarewebseite immer solange (zumindest bei mir).

Nicolas
IT-Administrator in Deutschland
Landwirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Website Verwaltung für mehrere Teams

Kommentare: Cloudflare ist ein renommierter Anbieter, dies erkennt man auch an der Übersicht des Tools, der Verfügbarkeit und den Diensten. Top!

Berechtigungsmanagement und die Verwaltung aller Domains, DNS-Zonen und Möglichkeiten für Mailsteuerung. Außerdem spielt der Schutz der Domains und Websites eine wichtige Rolle.

Kein Nachteil bekannt, wir sind vollkommen zufrieden

Erik
Blogger in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig

Unglaublich...

Kommentare: Nichts gewonnen.

Die kostenlose Testversion ist das beste.

Zum Beispiel, dass der Namensserver plötzlich falsch war und meine Rankings in der Google Suche komplett gefallen sind. So etwas geht gar nicht. Dafür gibt es keine Entschuldigung. Der Schaden ist enorm.

Pedro
Pedro
CEO in Portugal

Great services for free

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

The services offered in the free tier are very good. What can we ask more than what they offer already? It's simply very good that they even offer such a complete free version as they do.

Eventually having a "pay-per-use" plan that we can customize with different options and pay per use. I know business wise that's not easy but it would offer a great flexibility to whoever wants to pay for specific functionalities

Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cloudflare is a poor-mans' dream for Content Delivery Optimization

Kommentare: Very positive. If you're running a website or web services and you don't have the big bucks to scale with Azure/AWS, then consider these guys. They very seldom let you down.

What's not to love about it? It has some of the cheapest and fastest content delivery tools on the planet. It has a free tier if you're just a cheapskate, but the paid tiers are pretty modestly priced among industry competitors. There are basic security filters in place and a few other optimizations for regional support (they have more data centers than most others with less latency). Their DNS/Name services resolve quickly and with fewer disconnects.

Support is kind of a chore, just because they have so many customers. I think it's something they're getting better at though.

Renata
Naturopathic Doctor in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Confusing and hard to learn

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It was useful to store the extra data I needed for my online business

It was so confusing, I didn't understand how to use it and the team that implemented it for me managed it so thankfully I didn't have to learn.

Christopher
Creative Director in Italien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudflare is

Kommentare: We have used Cloudflare for our company and personal websites for over four years without many issues. They have great features and if you are not tech savvy with the installation of SSL Certs or setting up rules this product can help you a lot. Their support can be a bit hit and miss but you usually get a response within 24 hours. We have seen some of the biggest and best brands in the world use Cloudflare and it’s really good how much you get for the price.

Our company uses Cloudflare for all of our websites. Cloudflare acts as a CDN, a firewall and also a performance layer for websites as well as protecting our websites from attacks. They respond to our needs quickly and it's relatively insexpensive

The customer support could be a bit better.

Nicolas
Director in Mauritius
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secure Domain Registration & Management via CloudFlare

Kommentare: Overall, CloudFlare is a tools that is critical to the proper functioning at the company: managing our DNS records, securing connection to our websites and generating analytics reports.

We've been using CloudFlare for more than 5 years and one of the recent features that I absolutely love is to be able to register and renew domain right within the CloudFlare dashboard. We no longer have to deal with the troubles of registering for domains at one location and managing the DNS / transferring to CloudFlare.

Customer support takes longer for clients in the lower paid tiers. I believe that a great company should provide support within a reasonable time-frame to all customer tiers.

Marc
General Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Domain Hoster, DNS manager and CDN

Kommentare: Good documentation to get everything setup as you need it.

I love the website speed improvement using a CDN. A lot of the features are free. That is pretty amazing.

Some of the features are pretty expensive.

Nathan
Founder in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for all companies sizes!

Kommentare: Really good! Free tier is unbelievable good!

Their free plan is unbelievable good, I didn’t need to pay for anything for almost 2 years and I just paid some features because was extra but all the essential is free

Nameservers need to be moved to Cloudflare

Zack
Zack
Information Technology Security Officer in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great AIO solution to secure all your web resources

Kommentare: When I came to the company, no one was engaged in the organization of security for web resources. Almost immediately I chose Cloudflare, set up this service, and since then I follow the analytics and turn on new features. We are satisfied with everything and we plan to stay further with Cloudflare.

I like the fact that the service is constantly being improved and adds new features, which allows you to abandon other services and use everything to ensure security in one place. Most of all I want to allocate 2 features - it is a CDN and protection against DDOS. It works just great.

Some settings are not in the obvious places for them, you have to google and read the documentation to reach them.

Abhik
Abhik
Student in Indien
Computer-Vernetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Most secure content delivery network for website of any size

Kommentare: I'm using Cloudflare for years and never faced any significant issue. I'm overall happy with their product and services.

Cloudflare allows many advance features even for free users. Like DNSSEC in Cloudflare DNS, Cloudflare proxy, I'm under attack mode and so on. Further, ClouFlare optimizes the content of the hosted websites by minifying codes and make websites a lot faster.

Cloudflare free plan and even the business plan doesn't allow users to bring their own SSL certificates. This is a very basic and necessary feature. To upload custom SSL you need to purchase an enterprise plan with a $200/month rental, which is quite costly.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
Assistant Relationship Manager in Ägypten
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Security will always be your aim here

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was really satisfying

I’m using cloudflare for 2 years now in using the DNS services to secure my computer and my network in general it’s like using a VPN without using a VPN which helped me to access lots of stuff that wasn’t available in my country of residence. The app has lots of uses for cybersecurity, computer security, network security etc and it’s really good and reliable

It sometimes bugs or freezes but it’s hard to find an app with all these combined features in one place

Kunal
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Make Your Site Secure and Blazing Fast

Kommentare: My overall experience with Cloudflare is great. Have been using since last 5+ years. Since 2019 they have launched many more product offerings. I use their DNS, CDN, Firewall Rules, Access and Teams for my WordPress powered blog.

Offers an wonderful free plan. Easy to switch on/off features. Easy to migrate from other providers. Fastest DNS in the World. Firewall Rules to block certain URLs. Cloudflare Access and Teams to protect my WordPress Backend. Early adopters of new technologies like HTTP/2, HTTP/3, DoH, etc... Free DDoS protection. Hides your email id from bots. Know your site speed. Free Origin certificates.

Plans are based on features which is different than the industry. Less page rules for free plan. Don't like the captchas. Rate limit 404s and Bypass cache on cookie available only on Business plan.

Nearly every single site we set up gets run through CloudFlare because of it's security and control.

Kommentare: It's great knowing CloudFlare is protecting our site from DDOS attacks. Their caching features make pages load incredibly fast, and their javascript CDN makes our sites load even faster still. The instantly updated DNS settings eliminates any downtime, meaning our users never even notice the switch.

Once the nameservers are set up at the registrar to point to CloudFlare, DNS changes within CloudFlare are instantaneous. This is a huge deal when moving from one server to another. Having built-in SSL is another great way to provide peace of mind to our visitors. By essentially acting as a reverse proxy, it keeps our servers' IP addresses hidden from would-be attackers. Their bot and DDOS detection is legendary and their basic analytics are surprisingly helpful. A CloudFlare hosted CDN, cdnjs.com, has countless globally hosted scripts that make site building not only easier, but it also ensures the end results performs incredibly well. It's been years since I've set up a site that didn't have some CloudFlare feature built in.

I haven't had any luck with some of their automatic HTML/JS optimization features that involve rewriting the code. I can see how they would speed up page load, but I've often found they've broken my site. I don't really need that feature, so I'm not missing out, but if you're going to give it a try, make sure you test thoroughly, as you should be with any change made to a public server ;)

Simon
Simon
Creative Head in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudflare - A name you can trust for speed, security and a robust network!

Kommentare: Google searches have proven that if users don't see a webpage within 2 seconds of clicking a link, they never visit the website again. With Cloudflare, not only do users see my webpage within a second of clicking a link, they are also incentivized to look around and in doing so, find more content that they might be interested in. This has increased user retention for my website, while also helping sign up new users to the mailing list to keep an active pool of engaged users.

For anyone starting out in the world of web development, setting up and using a CDN can be a very daunting task. This is where Cloudflare comes in. With a streamlined setup process and straightforward controls, you will be set up and ready to go within minutes of signing up for an account. For 90% of users out there, the free version provides above and beyond what you will require from a CDN. With additional DDoS protection, a strong firewall and extremely fast caching, it takes your website from being about average to one of the best on the market. Some websites can experience load times that are anywhere between 2x and 10x faster.

Being limited to 3 page rules is one thing where Cloudflare feels like it could fall short on. 5 would've been a nice number. But if you can get a little technical with how URLs work in general, you can combine multiple rules into one, giving in essence more than 3 page rules.

Abel
Abel
Founder in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for website owners

Kommentare: Wouldn't switch to any other service for now, it works well for us.

Without Cloudflare's free services running on all our sites, we'd probably have to pay more for webhosting and spend tons protecting and preventing our sites from spam/bot traffic. Since we run many content sites and have added them to cloudflare, not only have we managed to halve our hosting bill but we've also managed to speed up our sites in the process as well all while using the free plan that has almost everything you need. The free CLOUDFLARE SSL too means we don't have to pay for that. Cloudflare also has one of the fastest DNS propagation on the internet, unlike other providers who'd instruct you to wait 24 hours for full propagation all over the internet, with Cloudflare it's finished in minutes, not more than 2 hours in the worst case scenario. I also like that you can setup unlimited sites on the free plan, we currently have 10 websites on Cloudflare and its great. The AlwaysOnline technology too is good as it makes your website appear online even when your hosting server is done, great when you have a static site. Caching and seriously many other features that makes it a fantastic idea to jump on.

While most of the basic features are available for free users, the real paid features are $20 a month per site, not much when you have one or two sites but when you're hitting the 10th mark, take a toll on the wallet.

Hannah
Hannah
Principal CEO in USA
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for web page security

Kommentare: Thanks to Cloudflare we have excellent security on the web pages, it works great and it is very easy to use it, the interface is excellent and easy to understand, totally happy with the results offered by this tool. and I would recommend to other people who use this service, since I use it there is excellent security and I can say that it is the best platform of this style and type that is why it is so successful and people use it.

It is a security tool for all the web pages that we manage, it offers excellent security and it offers free SSL certificate which is important so that each website visitor feels security and tranquility, also helps against DDOS attacks in an impressive way and is One of its strengths for which Cloudflare is known, its way of configuring is easy and the interface is simple and easy to handle. In addition to this it also has very good free options that all users can use.

I really have no complaints or I see significant problems, There are more solutions and utilities that Cloudflare gives than the problems that may arise in certain situations, if there is something to mention and that is when changing a configuration; these changes may take time to make, but basically it does not represent major problems since it is a safe and reliable tool that we can trust and ensure our safety.

Viktoria
Owner in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An effective solution to keep your website secure and fast

Kommentare: I use Cloudflare to protect and cache all of the websites I ever made for my company or for our clients. Primarily we use it for caching, which sped up our websites by a factor of 10. We also use it to gather information on bandwidth usage, and to make sure we are protected from attacks we can always use it to put our websites in defensive modes. It is an amazing tool I would recommend to everyone working on websites who needs a good cache system.

The sheer number of features offered by Cloudflare is astonishing! Even if you use it primarily for the cache, it is still an amazing tool that gives a lot and asks for just a little. There are no websites that I run that are not on Cloudflare and I plan on keeping it that way.

The clean cache button is hidden in a tab while it should not be. It feels like it was put there just to encourage people to pay for the service as the first tab that opens is the one that offers a paid for service and contains only a sentence and a button. I hated when they did that and hope they soon fix it. It feels like a cheap cash grab and does not feel like it belongs to such a respectable and high-quality service.

Rebecca
Software Development Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent software to accelerate the response of our website

Kommentare: This software is really useful since thanks to it we can provide our audience with a website or applications that are always available, that is, no matter where you are entering, you can always enter the website quickly because the workload is distributed on several servers, also the entry will always be safe because Cloudflare also stops those attacks that may impair the performance of that site.

I like Cloudflare a lot because it is a software that helps to accelerate the responses given by websites or applications so that when a visitor enters the site they do not have to go through a slow process to access them, and this is because It gives us balanced loads so that it is not a single server that carries out the work but is distributed on several servers, in addition to providing fast websites it is also able to protect them against threats and bots so before these attacks come and this software has stopped them and the best thing is that it not only protects our website but also its visitors as it sends them alerts that let them know that they are entering from an already infected computer so the easiest way to to avoid that is that he asks that they carry out a captcha.

One of the drawbacks with this software is that when making changes to the website, such changes may take time to be reflected since this software saves the content in a static way.

Andrew
President & CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudflare is a “must have”

Kommentare: I’ve been using website caching providers for about 7 years now, and switched to Cloudflare about 4 years ago. I have not once looked back. For the money, CloudFlare is by far the best caching solution on the market. I use it on two websites, each with different needs, and am able to achieve very affordably what would have been a pretty expensive configuration a decade ago. The automation in CloudFlare makes it simple for anybody to use them. I have a technical background, but many of my clients don’t, and I’m able to walk them through getting set up and running with CloudFlare with very short order. I see myself being a CloudFlare customer for years to come.

The Cloudflare interface is intuitive and the software is extremely simple to use. The “set it and forget it” functionality is amazing, as it serves very much as an autonomous coaching solution once properly configured. Sure, you’ll need to tweak it from time to time as your website needs change, but that process is inviting and easy, even for people with less technical background. I also love the value that you get in even the lower-tiered price points. The DNS management is a huge bonus as well.

It’s hard to say something bad about Cloudflare, but if I had to play devil’s advocate, I’d say that there are maybe a few features in the higher tier packages that I’d like to see in the entry level plan. Most users won’t feel this way though, as my particular needs are a little more specific than most.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey
Infrastructure/Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Admins!

Kommentare: It is a huge time saver when you have to manage lots of one-off sub domains. For trivial sites it reduces system administration work. The caching service is also useful.

I like that I can use the reverse proxy to apply an ssl certificate. This saves me immense amounts of time. Before Cloudflare, I would be presented with a random cloud server with something hacked together by a developer on it, and told "We need this live before tomorrow." I would then go about trying to get credentials so I could install the certificate. Now, I can just point a domain at an ip and assign a subdomain and ssl cert without ever having to log into a server.

The Ip addresses it uses for the reverse proxy all have to be whitelisted. Since I don't have a private Ip address that is just mine, I cannot use the reverse proxy for certain production servers. If the traffic comes through cloudflare's porxy service, you lose the source unless you change your application to consume a header they attach.

Rick
Rick
Senior Engineer: Rocket Motors and Warheads in Südafrika

Cloudflare took my site from Google Page Speed Score from 56/100 to 88/100 within a day!

Kommentare: My website's increase in speed was phenomenal. With the absolute minimal changes to my website configuration (I just added an optional plugin), and changes to my DNS settings, I was able to take my Google Page Speed Score from a 56 to an 88 within 24 hours. This is very good for SEO and page ranking, which was really amazing.

Cloudflare works seamlessly in the background, without having to do very much configuration. After the initial DNS setup, plugin setup on WordPress, and Configuration Wizard on Cloudflare, the process runs itself. I was amazed that a CDN could speed my website up as much as it did. I am now able to handle much larger volumes of traffic thanks to this. The protection from DDOS attacks is a definite added bonus, not that I have seen this used on my sites yet.

The initial setup and propagation of DNS settings across the web makes for a few a small bit of downtime during the first day, but this is most likely a function of how the internet works, and not the actual software

Boris
Manager in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing CDN and great protection for your website

Kommentare: We use Cloudflare for caching and CDN primarily, but are also very happy with its DDoS attack protection. All the customers we introduce to Cloudflare are absolutely amazed by how much it improves their website and how well it behaves once behind CDN and solid caching, just by using the free version. Most of them switch to the paid version later on.

Everything in Cloudflare is amazing and useful for all the websites I make. If I had to pick and choose I would be hard pressed to choose between the CDN and caching. Both work wonders in improving your website speed, which Google rewards with better positioning, and customers reward with longer retention. The best part - basic features are free to use!

Some of the options are not available in the free version and those options are pricey. Other than that, I have nothing I don't like about Cloudflare. Using the free version is enough for basic protection and caching and that works like a charm.

Web Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Cloudflare makes managing multiple sites a breeze

Kommentare: Cloudflare has been a pivotal tool in helping me rebuild a client's website on a dev server and then quickly moving the new site live. It has changed that switchover from what was once a pain point to a simple copy and past of the new IP address.

Cloudflare makes it a snap to update DNS settings without the wait associated with other solutions. I can move a site to. new server or set-up a new subdomain instantly

The basic and most important features are affordable but the costs seem to escalate quickly at a certain point