Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Cloudflare

Cloudflare Inc. ist das führende Unternehmen für Webperformance und -sicherheit, das zum Aufbau eines besseren Internets beiträgt.

Erfahre mehr über Cloudflare

Vorteile:

The free plan is great for small to medium-sized websites. It has all you need at no cost.

Nachteile:

Also every now and then my site looks odd. I clear the cache on site and browser and it still looks odd.

Bewertungen zu Cloudflare

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,6

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,1/10

Cloudflare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 464 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cloudflare bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (464)

Nino
- in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bewertung von Cloudflare

5,0 vor 6 Monaten

Vorteile:

Cloudflare hat viele coole Funktionen wie z.B. das veröffentlichen von Webseiten im lokalen Netzwerk ohne Portfreigabe, womit es alle auf der Welt sehen können.

Nachteile:

Leider läd die Cloudflarewebseite immer solange (zumindest bei mir).

Nicolas
IT-Administrator in Deutschland
Landwirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Website Verwaltung für mehrere Teams

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Cloudflare ist ein renommierter Anbieter, dies erkennt man auch an der Übersicht des Tools, der Verfügbarkeit und den Diensten. Top!

Vorteile:

Berechtigungsmanagement und die Verwaltung aller Domains, DNS-Zonen und Möglichkeiten für Mailsteuerung. Außerdem spielt der Schutz der Domains und Websites eine wichtige Rolle.

Nachteile:

Kein Nachteil bekannt, wir sind vollkommen zufrieden

Erik
Blogger in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Unglaublich...

1,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Nichts gewonnen.

Vorteile:

Die kostenlose Testversion ist das beste.

Nachteile:

Zum Beispiel, dass der Namensserver plötzlich falsch war und meine Rankings in der Google Suche komplett gefallen sind. So etwas geht gar nicht. Dafür gibt es keine Entschuldigung. Der Schaden ist enorm.

Brian
Brian
Owner in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Cloudflare is Invaluable!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Cloudflare has been an invaluable tool to help reduce the attack profile of the websites I run.

Vorteile:

The fact that it hides the origin IP of websites, and allows page rules to direct traffic, even on the free plan.

Nachteile:

No problems with Cloudflare at all, always use it for my and customer's domains.

Muhammad Suffian
System engineer in Italien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

An honest review by system engineer

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Cloudflare delivers excellent security and performance enhancements, with its global CDN and DDoS protection being standout features. While there are some challenges with configuration and caching, the user-friendly interface and robust support make it a strong choice for most users.

Vorteile:

Cloudflare offers robust security features, improves website performance with its global CDN, provides reliable DDoS protection, and offers easy-to-use management tools.

Nachteile:

Cons of Cloudflare include potential service disruptions during configuration, occasional issues with caching, limited customization for advanced users, and dependency on their infrastructure for security and performance.

Radek
board member in Polen
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Cloudflare - your defense against DDOS

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I only can say that this is the easiest solution to prevent your site by geting down by DDOS atacks.

Vorteile:

It works very automaticly, you dont have to be an expert to use it. But if you need so you awlays can define yur own rules for firewall.

Nachteile:

My TFB was lowered by 0.5s its prety much, specialy if you want to have hight rank in google speed tests.

Ben
Manager in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A great layer of protection with varying price plans

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

I like that CloudFlare offers very quick and easy protection with its free nameservers and DNS capabilities. It is a great way of adding protection and additional features to your website or network by simply changing your nameservers and receiving free features such as SSL, a firewall, page rules and more. It has offered a great amount of protection even on its free plan and its feature continue to be useful to this very date throughout the 10+ years I have used them.

Nachteile:

I am not fond of the constant changes to the older features, whilst the newer ones do take a bit of getting used to, it is a little cumbersome when you are trying to perform a simple change that you now have to do differently. The support can also be slightly hit-or-miss as they try to make you increase your plan to receive faster or better support.

Davide
Founder - Owner in Italien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent tool with MANY different functions

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great set of tools from a reliable and world leading company, with a great community and a full range of documentation

Vorteile:

Cloudflare is a bunch of different tools and services, always very easy to deploy and with good and in-depth documentation. The price is awesome for what it does. Many many tools are free with very generous caps. Couldn’t leave without once I got into it, it simply does too much and too well to be looking at alternatives.

Nachteile:

My only complaint is really minor: there so many menus that it is easy to navigate, but sometimes I tend to get lost and the fact that they are re-organised often or new services are added, sometime it takes a while to remember where a certain switch or option was

Lee
Manager in UK
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Cloudflare

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use Cloudflare for all my websites and recommend to everybody. Even at the free plan it offers enchanted security and and the fastest DNS in the world.

Vorteile:

Adding website to Cloudflare is very easy, you just need to change the nameservers. I really like Cloudflare because is adding another layer of security to my website. It has a fast content delivery network integrated and as i read all over the internet the fastest DNSs.

Nachteile:

There are no cons, from the free plan to Enterprise it offers some nice features.

Florian
Head of Engineering in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Cloudflare as a front door for all external and internal services

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: In general, I am very impressed with Cloudflare.
All portals are easy to use and you can quickly find all the settings you need.
Furthermore, the help and documentation is very good!

Vorteile:

I find the simple operation of Clouadflare to be an advantage! It is very cool how the features work so well together. From the simple DNS to Zero Trust and the VPN tunnels. GREAT!

Nachteile:

I can not really say antything negative on this point at the moment, as nothing has happened yet.

Pinang
Pinang
Production Staff in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

superb security for your website!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: great software to protect websites. very smooth using it.

Vorteile:

cloudflare is super easy to use. some of the features are free so happy that I discover this software.

Nachteile:

sometimes there is an error on their service and the pricing are confusing.

Balazs
Designer in Ungarn
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Important for websites

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

It's a great security tool for your website, easy to manage. I use it daily!

Nachteile:

I don't have negative experiences with this tool

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Gold Standard of Web Application Firewalls

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall Cloudflare is great, it sets the industry standard in my opinion which is why it's so popular and widely used.

Vorteile:

Cloudflare is easy to setup and configure, has great user management and gives great analytical insight to what is happening in your environment.

Nachteile:

Does require some good technical background around DNS configuration, if you are not comfortable with that then it may feel daunting. Also enterprise pricing isn't very transparent.

Diego
Admin in Argentinien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

One or the best CDNs!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

The overall experience with them has been great. It’s not only simple to setup, but also they have a huge documentation library where you can get a lot of information: from them, compatibility with other softwares, best configurations, etc. The results you get by just getting their free plan are more than enough for small-medium companies. Also, they hace more than 150 servers around the world, so the performance results are really great, even comparing with some other paid services.

Nachteile:

Nothing to add here. My overall experience was really good. I never had an issue or had to get in touch with support. When ever I had a doubt, I was able to solve them just by checking their documentation library.

Kunal
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Make Your Site Secure and Blazing Fast

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with Cloudflare is great. Have been using since last 5+ years. Since 2019 they have launched many more product offerings. I use their DNS, CDN, Firewall Rules, Access and Teams for my WordPress powered blog.

Vorteile:

Offers an wonderful free plan. Easy to switch on/off features. Easy to migrate from other providers. Fastest DNS in the World. Firewall Rules to block certain URLs. Cloudflare Access and Teams to protect my WordPress Backend. Early adopters of new technologies like HTTP/2, HTTP/3, DoH, etc... Free DDoS protection. Hides your email id from bots. Know your site speed. Free Origin certificates.

Nachteile:

Plans are based on features which is different than the industry. Less page rules for free plan. Don't like the captchas. Rate limit 404s and Bypass cache on cookie available only on Business plan.

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
Freelance in Italien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best CDN ever

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The best CDN ever, really. I have nothing else to say.

Vorteile:

I can only say positive things about Cloudflare: it is fast, very easy to set up, never gives problems, it helps you even when the site temporarily goes out of service, you do not need assistance because you already know that you will not have big problems. All this is free (unless you need some specific options that you will pay dearly)

Nachteile:

I would have only two details to say: When you add the site in Cloudflare, he goes to scan all the possible subdomains and, if he receives the famous answer 200 (so that the page, and consequently the subdomain, exists) he will automatically add it. What does it mean? Some hosting always give a positive answer, even if the subdomain doesn't exist. In this case CF will create hundreds of non-existent DNS records to be deleted one by one (because it does not provide for bulk deletion) Second thing is that unfortunately it does not plan to have dedicated IPs, even in the high paying plans.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Nearly every single site we set up gets run through CloudFlare because of it's security and control.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It's great knowing CloudFlare is protecting our site from DDOS attacks. Their caching features make pages load incredibly fast, and their javascript CDN makes our sites load even faster still. The instantly updated DNS settings eliminates any downtime, meaning our users never even notice the switch.

Vorteile:

Once the nameservers are set up at the registrar to point to CloudFlare, DNS changes within CloudFlare are instantaneous. This is a huge deal when moving from one server to another. Having built-in SSL is another great way to provide peace of mind to our visitors. By essentially acting as a reverse proxy, it keeps our servers' IP addresses hidden from would-be attackers. Their bot and DDOS detection is legendary and their basic analytics are surprisingly helpful. A CloudFlare hosted CDN, cdnjs.com, has countless globally hosted scripts that make site building not only easier, but it also ensures the end results performs incredibly well. It's been years since I've set up a site that didn't have some CloudFlare feature built in.

Nachteile:

I haven't had any luck with some of their automatic HTML/JS optimization features that involve rewriting the code. I can see how they would speed up page load, but I've often found they've broken my site. I don't really need that feature, so I'm not missing out, but if you're going to give it a try, make sure you test thoroughly, as you should be with any change made to a public server ;)

Jay
Technical Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Massive gains with little effort or cost

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Cloudflare can be categorized as an easy win. We have been using Cloudflare exclusively for almost all of our agency's clients for several years and cannot recommend them enough. It can be setup in under 30min and provide measurable results and improvements to a domain's performance and security immediately. * More performant and cost effective than Google Cloud, or Amazon AWS offerings.
* Ranks #1 on DNSPerf.io
* Winner of Network World's "Managed DNS Shootout"
The most consistent barrier to adoption for a client is usually the client's I.T. department with arguments along the lines of "GoDaddy's nameservers are good enough.", fears of a product they don't have personal experience with, or a fear of giving up total control of DNS.

Vorteile:

* Extremely easy to use * Performant * Extremely generous free tier * Security * UAC * Effortless SSL * Effortless CDN * Overall better UX

Nachteile:

* Support is via a ticketing system and can be slow when you're utilizing their free plan.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Got website? you need cloudflare!

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Simply amazing the protection helps every website we own or create safe from attackers the analytics helps us to organize our server origins to increase page load. rocket loader always on for our nodejs apps and the page rules are simply awesome. I feel like if i write about every feature there is i will end up writing an entire book about cloudflare. Just give it a try if you haven't that is, you will be blown away with the usablity and features.

Vorteile:

every features from DDoS protection to latest introduced workers. I highly like the felxible SSL and don't forget the DNS with proxy featuring CDN locations in every location of the world increasing the page loading time by a big margin. I don't remember when i start using Cloudflare but i am sure it's around 2014 and god i just love this, i can manage DNS for every DNS i own from single dashboard. The analytics and threat prevention WAF are like the essentials for every website we create.

Nachteile:

nothing apart from the cheapest plan being not so cheapest and the load balacer are somewhat costly if you consider the origin being the same. Apart from these things i said earlier i love cloudflare and will keep using it's free CDN unless i am forced to move out.

Viktoria
Owner in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

An effective solution to keep your website secure and fast

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Cloudflare to protect and cache all of the websites I ever made for my company or for our clients. Primarily we use it for caching, which sped up our websites by a factor of 10. We also use it to gather information on bandwidth usage, and to make sure we are protected from attacks we can always use it to put our websites in defensive modes. It is an amazing tool I would recommend to everyone working on websites who needs a good cache system.

Vorteile:

The sheer number of features offered by Cloudflare is astonishing! Even if you use it primarily for the cache, it is still an amazing tool that gives a lot and asks for just a little. There are no websites that I run that are not on Cloudflare and I plan on keeping it that way.

Nachteile:

The clean cache button is hidden in a tab while it should not be. It feels like it was put there just to encourage people to pay for the service as the first tab that opens is the one that offers a paid for service and contains only a sentence and a button. I hated when they did that and hope they soon fix it. It feels like a cheap cash grab and does not feel like it belongs to such a respectable and high-quality service.

Lucas
Lucas
Creative Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing services and only getting better

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I run DNS for all my hosting business through Cloudflare. The base-level firewall and caching keeps so much traffic from reaching my servers out of the box that I don't know what I'd do without it. Once you add in manually-configured firewall rules and specific cache instructions, both malicious traffic and legit requests overloading my servers drops even further. The API integration also allows me to add firewall rules based on alerts about malicious activity that I receive from things like fail2ban on my servers. This pushes the IP blocking one step further away from a single server and also protects my entire network of servers and sites from a malicious IP that has triggered a report from one server/site in the newtork.

Vorteile:

Really fast updates to zone records Amazing firewall and DDOS protection keep server load under control Edge cache speeds TTFB and keeps origin server bandwidth low JS Workers are AWESOME and come with a great free tier Great admin UI

Nachteile:

I exclusively use the free tier for 40 domains and I really can't think of a single thing that CloudFlare could offer at this price that I could reasonably expect to get for free. I would be sunk without the free tier and am totally grateful for all they offer.

Rebecca
Software Development Engineer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent software to accelerate the response of our website

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This software is really useful since thanks to it we can provide our audience with a website or applications that are always available, that is, no matter where you are entering, you can always enter the website quickly because the workload is distributed on several servers, also the entry will always be safe because Cloudflare also stops those attacks that may impair the performance of that site.

Vorteile:

I like Cloudflare a lot because it is a software that helps to accelerate the responses given by websites or applications so that when a visitor enters the site they do not have to go through a slow process to access them, and this is because It gives us balanced loads so that it is not a single server that carries out the work but is distributed on several servers, in addition to providing fast websites it is also able to protect them against threats and bots so before these attacks come and this software has stopped them and the best thing is that it not only protects our website but also its visitors as it sends them alerts that let them know that they are entering from an already infected computer so the easiest way to to avoid that is that he asks that they carry out a captcha.

Nachteile:

One of the drawbacks with this software is that when making changes to the website, such changes may take time to be reflected since this software saves the content in a static way.

Andrew
President & CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Cloudflare is a “must have”

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I’ve been using website caching providers for about 7 years now, and switched to Cloudflare about 4 years ago. I have not once looked back. For the money, CloudFlare is by far the best caching solution on the market. I use it on two websites, each with different needs, and am able to achieve very affordably what would have been a pretty expensive configuration a decade ago. The automation in CloudFlare makes it simple for anybody to use them. I have a technical background, but many of my clients don’t, and I’m able to walk them through getting set up and running with CloudFlare with very short order. I see myself being a CloudFlare customer for years to come.

Vorteile:

The Cloudflare interface is intuitive and the software is extremely simple to use. The “set it and forget it” functionality is amazing, as it serves very much as an autonomous coaching solution once properly configured. Sure, you’ll need to tweak it from time to time as your website needs change, but that process is inviting and easy, even for people with less technical background. I also love the value that you get in even the lower-tiered price points. The DNS management is a huge bonus as well.

Nachteile:

It’s hard to say something bad about Cloudflare, but if I had to play devil’s advocate, I’d say that there are maybe a few features in the higher tier packages that I’d like to see in the entry level plan. Most users won’t feel this way though, as my particular needs are a little more specific than most.

Alex
Alex
Front End Developer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

All in One Solution for Website Speed and Security

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

The best feature about this software, in my opinion, is their trade marked Javascript delivery optimization mode: Rocket Loader. This feature enables asynchronous loading of all third party scripts loaded on your web page, drastically increase page load times. Our team enables this feature on each of our client's websites and always results in at least a 10% difference in page speed scores. Another feature that our company could certainly not live without is their dead simple firewall rule integration. A large majority of our clients only accept work locally or nationally, so any traffic coming from international sources is more than likely visiting with malicious intent. The country blocking feature in the firewall integration allows us to block this likely malicious traffic and decrease the odds of any security breaches into our client's sites.

Nachteile:

The only annoyance I had while using this software was the 30 second delay when clearing the server cache. This is a very small issue since 30 seconds is certainly not a long time, but my patience is not great when attempting to debug or optimize page speeds. This problem can be solved by turning development mode on, but when this feature is on all optimization features are disabled, so optimizing page speeds is not possible.

Mohd Nubli
Lecturer in Malaysia
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

What an awesome software

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Cloudflare is a content delivery network (CDN) and cybersecurity that provides online services to protect and accelerate websites, apps and other internet properties. It offers various services including web acceleration, DNS management and various security services including distributed denial of service attack mitigation, web application firewall, bot mitigation and identity verification services.

Vorteile:

Cloudflare is a high-performance global network. It offers secure and reliable services at competitive prices. In addition it offers powerful WAF and DDoS protection as well as an easy-to-use and user-friendly dashboard. Customizable DNS and caching plus advanced analytics and real-time analytics.

Nachteile:

Caching may cause some website features to not load correctly. Also, the preparation can be complicated in some cases. Customization options are also quite limited, and costs can add up quickly depending on service level and usage.