Worth Every Penny!

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Abigail N.

Vorteile: Missinglettr is like a mix of Coschedule and Hootsuite. Let me explain, Like Hootsuite and other social media managers, Missinglettr lets you schedule social media posts.
Like Coschedule you can schedule you can share your blog posts to your social media accounts, MissingLettr takes this further by:
1. You can schedule each blog posts to share to your SM profile for a year. This means each blog post would be shared on social media for a year.
2. The process is not 100% automated which is great because I'd rather not share the same post with the same images and links for 10ish times a year. MissingLettr has some templates that you can customize to match your brand. You can choose to edit the copy of each post, you can choose what image in your blog post you want to be included in the post, you can also create "text bubbles" with a strong sentence from your blog post.
3. When you publish a new blog post, you get an email notification telling you that your "social media campaign is ready" you can then "review or reject" the campaign. This means you can go through the preselected social media post to edit how you want each post to look like for each social media profile.
4. This is not limited to new blog posts but works just the same with existing blog posts.
5. You can choose what kind of social media campaign you want (12 months evergreen, 6 months evergreen, 2 months blast or 2 weeks blast)
You can also publish your blog post on Medium (I'm yet to try this feature)

Nachteile: I don't have any major issue with MissingLettr, When I signed up I had one issue: How long it took for a campaign (A blog post) to become active.
My AppSumo deal only lets me have 10 campaigns a week (which is great), but I had tons of past blog posts and I couldn't decide on what posts to use that week for my SM campaign.
After selecting 10 "campaigns" I decided I wanted to replace one of the blog posts with another, so I deleted a campaign so I could have space to add another campaign.
However, I couldn't but instead, I got an "UPGRADE NEEDED" alert.
The issue was immediately resolved by chatting with the customer rep.
A similar issue I had was that I had approved two campaigns but my calendar was still blank, I reached out to the customer support to ask how long it took for my campaign to become active, they responded pretty fast and told me the delay was because of the volume of campaigns being queued
However, this was around Jan-Feb so I'm sure it's no longer an issue for anyone

Great way to keep your blogs posted

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Nancy L.
Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have had great results with Missinglettr. My posts are consistent and getting attention.

Vorteile: This is easy to use software to drip your blog into social. Good analytics sent weekly. Easy to make changes to posts.

Nachteile: Working with Facebook is manual. I think that's Facebook and not the software. It does take an extra step to post on Facebook.

If you have a blog, or if you want to share other blog content for retargeting this is for you!

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Video Producer/Editor/Digital Media Engineer
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have realized that Missinglettr is awesome to create social media campaigns that are easy to create but look amazing.

Vorteile: Missinglettr will allow you to auto-schedule and auto-publish campaigns 12 months in advance. And it pulls information from the original posts and also auto-creates the campaign. My 2nd favorite thing ios the customizable templates for promoting the blog posts.

Nachteile: I would love support for other social media sites like Pinterest and Instagram but I bet they have at least Pinterest in the pipeline.

A smart way to automatically distribute your content across multiple platforms

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Missinglettr has allowed me to quickly create content distribution and content marketing campaigns across multiple social media channels — and pretty much in an automated fashion. By doing so, it's enabled me to win some time back.

Vorteile: What I like the most about Missinglettr is its user interface, the automatically-generated social media posts and the ability to easily share content across several platforms in just a couple of clicks.

Nachteile: The one thing I'm not crazy about, when it comes to the array of Missinglettr features, is the limited customization. Missinglettr has some limits in terms of allowing you to completely customize the way posts will look like to make them match your brand.

Terrific Idea But Lots Problems with Execution

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Founder/Creative Director
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was really hoping that this was *it* for me. I am seriously considering switching to something else because, so far, it has been a major time-suck.

Vorteile: It's a great idea. If you have a blog or a website with, say, 30 pieces of content, you can create multiple campaigns from *each* piece of content that drips out to the many social media channels like Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. Each "drip" contains a snippet or a quote from the piece of content in an attractive, branded format that gives the author the credit and makes her visible. The big idea is that piece of content is dripped out up to 10 times over a year with the frequency much higher in the beginning but less as the time goes on. This way, you create a sustained storm of high-quality "quotes" posted regularly on your social media channels. Each campaign is created *once* and then left alone to do its thing. That's the real value-add of this software.

Nachteile: Scheduling campaigns has been a huge struggle thus far, fraught with glitches that has sucked a lot of time in trying to schedule and reschedule each campaign. For each campaign, the number of social media channels, even when "turned on," shut off randomly so that when I look at the schedule created, many of the channels are not included. "Pausing" the campaign and rescheduling sometimes works but most often does not. I have to keep going back again and again and eventually the campaign gets scheduled the way I wanted. On my latest campaign, it has taken me 5 such trial and I am still hoping that it will work. I documented all of this to their customer support - including screenshots and video clips - but the problems persists. They opened the ticket and seem convinced the problems are fixed but they persist - each and every one of them. No difference. I am about to give up.

von Missinglettr an 26.1.2019

Hi there. Thanks for the review. I¿m really sorry to hear you¿ve had some struggles recently. I¿ve had a chat with our support team and they said that what you¿rte describing has since been resolved. But just to be on the safe side, can I please ask you to reach out to our team once more to make sure. They remembered your case and wanted to make sure you were now up and running.

Unfortunately I don¿t have access to your email address here so i¿m unable to put you in touch with them directly.

Thanks,

Ben

Great tool for sharing your content

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Suzanne S.
Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I don't have to remember where I've shared my content, what I've shared, or when I've shared it, thanks to Missinglettr. It's one less thing I need to worry about in my business.

Vorteile: Missinglettr was easy to set up, and the customer service is very fast and responsive. It can be hard to remember what you've shared recently, but with Missinglettr, the user can set up a schedule (or use the predetermined one, which is what I do) to share content so that it isn't shared just once and lost. When you put out a lot of content it becomes even more important to have a tool such as Missinglettr. Another great thing is that it detects new posts and encourages you to approve campaigns, which is what the predetermined schedules are called. Because of this, it's as close to "set it and forget it" as you can get.

Nachteile: I can't think of any. When platforms have changed, affecting how Missinglettr worked, the interruptions were minimal, because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team work hard to get the app back on track.

Best solution to make your blogs evergreen!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Repoli K.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is the product I recommend most to all my clients and everyone else I talk to! It makes repurposing your blog posts over a full year super easy. I love the way you can easily choose their standard post content or customize completely. It's very flexible. The set and forget functionality is super efficient and convenient. Great value for your money.

Vorteile: -Ease of setup
-Ease of Use
-Totally automated after you setup once
-Great Value for the Price
-Customer Support

Nachteile: I wish they would add support for posting to Instagram. It's really the only complaint I have about the program.

Great way to build automated social campaigns!

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Kommentare: Missinglettr has really simplified the process of turning one piece of content into multiple posts that can be distributed across different social networks.

Vorteile: - Beautiful and easy-to-use UI
- Automatically creates campaigns for you based on the blog posts you publish
- Integrates with link shorteners
- Good customizability

Nachteile: - Would be awesome if it had more themes for your social images
- Still doesn't have Instagram or Pinterest support

Helpful for Evergreen Content

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
A.l. M.
Cofounder
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Missinglettr helped cut down on marketing time by allowing evergreen content to be scheduled to re-share of the course of a year, as it was published.

Vorteile: I really liked the ease of setting up evergreen content to re-share over the course of a year and the ability to choose the posts and platforms to share on.

Nachteile: It was time-consuming to fix posts if a link broke or there were other unexpected changes. The posts didn't always look as nice on some platforms as I expected and they weren't always clear to the target audience.

I am not using it as much as I expected

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I acquired a licence expecting to use it a lot, but I did almost not use. My point it is that I think that the business model that it support and solutions that offer are for an everyday less relevant business model based on blogging, while now models based on funnels, and more focused social media work (just working one social media account) are more preminents for small business.

Vorteile: I like the idea to automate social media distribution. Some years ago I was using the Publisize option in the jetpack plug in. And it was working great. I just published the posts and with no more effort they appeared as facebook and twitter publications. Some time later I had about 15.000 followers on those social networks. Just because connecting the plug in. So, I was interested in Missinglettr that does the same but much better, creating several post for each article and with more places to distribute the content.

Nachteile: Follow the story in the pros, the problems started when needing to visit the web to review and approve the publication of the social media automatically generated posts (I think a request of Facebook). But for me, the issue where I am not using that much it is because I believe less in spreading the posts over so much social media publications. So what I like less is not any fault on the software, just my changing business model.

Why make things hard for yourself?

Bewertet am 3.11.2018
Warwick B.
Director of Business Development EMEA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can't recommend Missinglettr highly enough. I would be at a loss without it and it has taken all the burden and energy out of creating social media posts to promote blog content. Literally a few clicks and a years' worth are scheduled in advance. The support has been fantastic (I had some issues early on with the workflow with multiple social media accounts but they showed me a work around and it's since been resolved). They're also releasing new features all the time and are great at communicating what's new (there's a dedicated link with "latest changes" on the menu. Missinglettr is a game-changer and a life saver.

Vorteile: Missinglettr takes ALL the hard work out of social media marketing for blogs. It monitors my website for new articles and automatically creates a social media campaign for me to review. I can choose from a default evergreen (6 or 12 months) or blast (2 weeks or 2 months) campaign or create my own based on number of posts, duration and posting days. Add your hashtags and then let the generator create your social media posts, including random images and quotes from your article. You can customise each post by clicking on arrows to cycle through different post content quotes and images, or edit the text directly. If you prefer more control than the random text posts, Missinglettr has a new feature which gives you a list of all the text suggestions it found (on my last blog post it came up with 103 quotes). Just pick your favourites and it'll use these to create your campaign. You may also upload new images to each post and they have a neat feature which creates quote bubbles which are customised to your brand colours. Simply approve your campaign and it will schedule your posts for you. It literally takes minutes to schedule out a year's worth of social media posts and squeeze as much juice as you can from your content. Incredible and I couldn't live without it.

Nachteile: There's not a lot - I pretty much love everything about it. The analytics however are very weak and definitely need improvement - but I don't really use it to track stats and you can setup utm parameters so it's easy to get data elsewhere. I would like to see support for YouTube channels. There's other software around (e.g. RiteTag) that will generate social media posts from YouTube channels and scrape the video for the thumbnail as the image. That would be a very useful feature. The hashtag research tool isn't great either. You type in a hashtag hit enter and then wait for it to return a popularity score from 1 to 5 (5 being the most popular). I wish it offered suggestions because you waste a lot of time entering hashtags to find out they are worthless. I have to do my hashtag research somewhere else, so I feel this feature doesn't add much value right now unless it's developed further. All minor considerations given the robust functionality and sheer power of the platform and what it delivers in terms of productivity and consistency.

A little push that helps you create and automate social campaigns in minutes.

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Guest Relations
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience! I use it daily after publishing blog posts, and I have been seeing increased traffic to my site thanks to these automated social campaigns. I did a few campaigns for older blog posts as well, and they all work like a charm.

Vorteile: By far, the best part of this software is how easy it makes content creation, but add the fact that it handles posting and automation by itself and you have, in my opinion, the whole package. I spend close to 20 minutes after putting up a new blog post to produce and schedule 12 months worth of social posts to drive traffic to this content piece, which for me, closes the circle. I don't have to worry about that particular post again, and I also don't have to break my brain trying to come up with new social content. The creation process is perfect, in the sense that it gives me enough for me to not feel like I am starting off with a blank page, but it also allows me to edit texts and enter new copy as needed. The publish to Medium functionality is also helpful to easily add visibility to a blog post, and create valuable inbound links to my website, increasing its SEO.

Nachteile: The posting schedule cannot be modified, which is not ideal if you would like to give more visibility to a particular campaign or create a promotion for a limited time. You do have to stick to the timeframes that Missinglettr recommends. I do have to use an additional content automation platform for this reason, and I hope I could merge them both so that I wouldn't have to check my Missinglettr schedule constantly to see if I'll be overlapping posts. However, as I do use two different timings (morning/evening), I don't mind a bit of an overlap and it has been working to my benefit now that Facebook has changed its algorithm.

von Missinglettr an 5.9.2018

Hey, thanks so much for the review. Just a quick heads up that you can actually change the schedules - so you could have a two week blast or perhaps something longer like a 2 year campaign. To activate this feature head to the schedule templates area in settings.

Happy to help if you have any questions.

Missinglettr for the Win!

Mark L.
Photographer and writer
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have a news website with huge aspirations and scope and a limited budget and team supporting it. Missinglettr has been an excellent tool for moving story links, snippets and images out to social media platforms and driving relevant readership back to my website. The way it manages drip promotion is sensible and easy to follow and the responsiveness of the team to issues that arise has been the most reassuring feature of the software. Where other promotional systems have taken weeks or months to get alignment with social media platform API changes, Missinglettr has often responded effectively within days. It's really useful working with a team that operates as if they were part of my business.

Vorteile: Missinglettr impressed me from its earliest incarnation with its clear focus on promoting editorial content across a broad range of social media platforms. I am constantly impressed with the quiet evolution of the product, which has changed not only to meet the varied demands of individual social media, but also to serve the needs of content creators to craft interesting promotional pieces that drive readers back to the source websites.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything I don't really like. There have been a couple of design missteps, but the team is responsive to feedback and have always brought things back on track within a week or two. There's never been anything I'd describe as a dealbreaker and some of the changes actually grew on me after I worked with them for a bit.

Automated post with a difference

Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Gordon H.
Managing Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Automating Social Media posts is, at least for me, a bit of a holy grail situation. If I have good quality posts, and they are evergreen, I want to be able to keep posting them, but in a way that doesn't overwhelm people, and has a look of intelligence about it, rather than simply dump everything in. With publishing plans that now run for 2 years (when I started it was only 12 months) I think Missinglettr have done the right thing and really thought things through. The software is easy to use, has a short learning curve and I love it. I have posts going out that I haven't seen for over 15 months now... they were done that long ago, and this software just 'makes it happen'. All in all, worth every penny, and it's important to note this isn't just any old "automation" software - it really needs checking out.

Nachteile: I would like more variety in the templates used. Maybe since I started things have improved, but more design templates would be better. Maybe even the ability to use different templates in the same campaign. What would be perfect would be the ability to bring my own templates in (or have a template designer) along the lines of Canva (hey guys... could you do a missinglettr template in canva?) and then I can produce automated posts I can be REALLY proud of.

My favorite easiest social media autoposter

Nataliia S.
Founder of Ukraineb2b.org

Kommentare: Missinglettr is real time-saver for me and number 1 tool for social media promotion right now. It bought me by its easiest, few-click social media scheduling for a whole year. With such great tool you really can benefit from free traffic from social media channels!

Vorteile: The most thing I like about Missinglettr that it is the easiest social autoposting tool out there. I tried different tools like Buffer, dlvr.it, Coshedule they are good, but for me a little bit manual and complicated. With Missinglettr autoposting to social media channels has never be simplest. It takes my article from WP blog and divides it in 8-10 posts which are scheduled for a Whole Year! The tool making prewritten posts with hashtags, text, images and bubbles all by itself by extracting from the article. You just need to approve them or change them a little bit and than approve. What can be easier?

Nachteile: I can't say that don't like something in the tool but I have a few suggestions for developers of Missinglettr. First of all, would be nice to see an app for Missinglettr, sometimes I don't want to turn to a laptop to do social media scheduling, just easy maintenance from phone and I will be happy. Secondly, I really really would like for guys to add Pinterest as channel distribution, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+ are good but Pinterest is real must-have for all sites and promotion! Thirdly, I use Missinglettr Calendar to add individual posts when I have blind spots days. It would be really nice to have an opportunity to a add video post to schedule not just image post. And finally, could you please teach your tool to grab content from the whole article when it presents like listicals with pagination. I have a lot like this and Missinglettr only grab first page/list of article.
Thank you!

Giving your blog posts the social media attention they need ALL year round!

Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Tara tamiko D.
Business Performance Coach & Digital Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: As I mentioned it solves the business problem of time and effort. Not only that, my clients love that I'm able to drip feed their blog posts on social media all year round. Happy clients, Happy me!

Vorteile: 1. Solves the problem of time and effort. Set it once, forget it.
2. The branding you can do and the customization available means posts don't look so automated
3. The interface is a beaut! So easy to use
4. Packed full of features that sometimes I'm like "wow, didn't know it could that as well!" (for example, you can promote any blog post (maybe you guest posted for someone, or got a mention) all year round
5. The team are outstanding! Responsive, friendly and helpful.

Nachteile: One thing I'd love to see, and I'm sure they'll make it happen, is to be able to but a line break in the captions. I get around this by using emoticons. But other than that, no cons at all!

Great Social Media Autopilot Marketing Software

Daniel S.
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - I'm using MissingLettr since its inception and I'm pretty happy with the functionality as I can blast my content on all our facebook pages, LinkedIn pages, and Twitter accounts.
- I would recommend it to anyone that have an website and cares at least a little bit about his social media presence.

Vorteile: - It's easy to add all your social media accounts and share them between websites
- Missinglettr identifies very easy pieces of content that can be added to the posting schedule
- The price is great considering the value you get; Also from time to time they have nice discounts and offers.

Nachteile: - Finished campaigns cannot be put back in the funnel ; I have to recreate them which is pretty time consuming
- Would be great if Facebook posting could be a little more automatic. I blast to all our 7 pages and having 12 pieces of content for each post is really time-consuming to copy/paste 84 times.

MissingLettr squeezes more juice out of your blog posts for you!

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Research Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Productivity. ROI on content writing.

Vorteile: MissingLettr enables me to promote my evergreen blog-posts directly to social networks. It helps expedite the process, by negating the need to manually input the text and images to be included in each update. Let's face it, content has a short shelf-life. After sharing it once, it is quickly buried and forgotten. MissingLettr's best part is that each blog post gets a drip-fed social media campaign for 1 year. The tool repurposes quotes and headlines and posts the blog-post at different points in the year, allowing you to get older content in front of your audience and getting more ROI out of your posts.

Nachteile: Some of the image suggestions are not so compelling. Kudos for them for trying, but my intervention is almost always needed to set the featured image on a post as I find myself disagreeing with the selection of auto-suggested images. The suggested hashtags too are not always the best.

von Missinglettr an 27.7.2018

Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it and totally agree, that there is more work we can do to improve our image suggestions.

I actually loved the way you described the 'pros' behind Missinglettr. Would you by any chance, be happy for us to use part of this on our home page? I'd actually like to use it to describe what we do - vs, as a pure testimonial - so it wont have your name against it.

Excellent for Promoting Evergreen Content

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Melanie E.

Kommentare: Content can be scheduled up to a year in advance, with a different post going out at an optimized time at regularly set intervals you control. The posts are created for you, and all you need to do is choose from the options offered for each (although you can always customize as needed.) This allows me to schedule effective promotions for clients in about ten minutes that will offer ROI for another whole year.

Vorteile: Failing to make use of content that could be considered evergreen is a huge mistake. However, for a buy content creator or social media manager, of which I act as both for some clients, the one and done social media promotion trap is easy to fall into. Missing Lettr helps you get the most out of a single piece of evergreen content while also solving a lot of scheduling hassles.

Nachteile: Occasionally their interface fails. However, their customer service is, in a word, spectacular and any issues I have had have been solved, or at least explained, within the hour in most cases.

Love the ease of use and automation

Renee K.
Digital Marketing Director

Kommentare: Overall, we have saved several hours a week by using Missinglttr, which is a huge deal. Time is money, so by using this program, we are also saving money. It allows us to really choose what we want to post and when, schedule those posts, and never worry about them again!

Vorteile: Missinglettr takes the time and hassle out of planning social posts. Instead of having to craft copy for 12 or more posts over a year, find photos to go with the posts, and then schedule those posts in social, the work is done for you. I love that you have the option to use your own branding, change the captions, etc... It really has made a huge difference in our social plan. And, if you have more than one blog or site, you can connect them all in one place. I also love that you can publish to Medium with a click of a button. We recommend it to all of our colleagues!

Nachteile: So far, we have not come across anything that we do not like about this software.

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Apps

Camden R.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use Missinglettr for 90+% of my social media sharing, and it only takes me 5-10 minutes to schedule content for all my social platforms. I'm very happy with Missinglettr and would hate to see it go away.

Vorteile: - This app creates quotation graphics for my text posts
- If I have an image associated with a post (or multiple images), it imports them.
- I am able to quickly create and schedule many months of marketing for every blog post and podcast
- Very easy to use
- Customer service team is top notch

Nachteile: - I'm still waiting for some features and integrations that are on the future development road map.
- The dashboard tells me how many clicks I have received each week, but there isn't more detail than this. (However this is coming "soon" I'm told.)

Promotes your blog content on autopilot

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Melanie D.
Course Creator and Coach/Mentor, The Publicity Workshop

Kommentare: Completely automates the social media process for my blog posts, creating a campaign for a full year.
Saves time
Makes creating social media posts effortless
Posts get great engagement

Vorteile: Makes it very easy to write and schedule social media posts to get the word out about your blog posts. After you write a blog post, it automatically uploads your content, and creates text and images for your posts, and creates a one year social media plan for each. Personally, I was in a bad car accident 6 months ago, and am on medical leave. My older blog posts are automatically still being promoted, and bringing traffic to my web site, without having even touched anything related to my web site in half a year, and without having to think about it. Well worth the money I spend.

Nachteile: You are limited to the predesignated posting schedule (1 day, 3 days, one week, one month, three months, etc., up to one year). I wish there were a way to, say, post to Twitter 5 times a day, with different posts. With that said, the folks at MissingLettr are always working to improve the process, and the system. I haven't checked their logs, but it may actually be in the works.

von Missinglettr an 8.2.2018

Hey Melanie. Thanks so much for the review. Just a quick note that we are working on an update that will let you choose your own schedule (from duration and frequency right through to auto repeat rules). If interested, you can track this at http://feedback.missinglettr.com/feature-requests/p/schedule-manager

Missinglettr is a time save and a business promoter all in one

Janet W.
JWGInternational.com| Founder JWGInternational.com
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love using this software as i don't need to to use it often. How great is that.
It does what I was doing manually by using 3 different programs. I still use my process alongside missinglettr as it helps boosts my business visually greatly. Plus you can customize the content and images when going through the content steps. So you can really make it personal or stick with the standard. Either way, the work Missinglettr does is a time saver for me and any business owner who uses it.

Vorteile: It's easy to understand and use. I'm pretty geeky when it comes to software so even the hardest ones I'm prepared to figure it out. So I can share with others. But Missinglettr is straightforward to use. I like that it only has a small number of steps to set everything up.
The fact that you can add all your old content is great as so many people don't reuse their old content as it is.
It allows you to more content, and other images so you can make your content shares even more different.
Customer support is really helpful.

Nachteile: The cons is actually not Missinglettr fault but to set up content for Facebook you have to copy and paste so it accepts it. But thats how Facebook wants you to use it so Missinglettr has to ablige.

Time saving and attention grabbing social media posting

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Jurgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist

Kommentare: Missinglettr has helped us promote our blog and podcast episodes in a much broader way and without having to spend a lot of additional time on the postings, allowing us to focus on engaging the audience on social media, through posting comments and responding to comments. It has helped grow our audience significantly since we began using it over a year ago.

Vorteile: Great set of features and automatically captures information from blog posts, connects images and structures a set of default social media postings that forms the basis of a campaign over a specified time period.

Nachteile: Sometimes loses authorisation to post to some social media accounts and doesn't immediately notify that attention is required.

10 minutes - to schedule a year's worth of social media posts

Deepu P.
Head of Process and Technology Innovation

Kommentare: When we started using Missinglettr, we realized that it solved a need we did not know we had. It is good and easy to use. I would gladly recommend using the service.

Vorteile: Missinglettr provides a simple way to effectively utilize evergreen content with minimal effort.
Quick setup: It was very easy to connect a Wordpress blog and social media accounts to the Missinglettr app. We finished setting up in a few minutes. Easy to use: The UI is simple, intuitive and easy to understand. The app does one thing and it does it well
Features: The automatic scheduling is very good, but we prefer to move things around a bit. The automatic post suggestions are good too. Gives us a good base to work with.

Nachteile: You cannot tag people or accounts correctly with all social media posts. On some posts, we may want to tag the author's LinkedIn account or the facebook account, but we now have to do this manually from the LinkedIn or Facebook app. I suspect that this is not a problem with Missinglettr itself, but a limitation of the APIs provided by the social media platforms. Not a major irritant, would be good to have.