Über Missinglettr

Missinglettr erstellt strategische, automatisierte Social-Media-Kampagnen für jeden veröffentlichten Blogeintrag. Konzentriere dich auf das, was wirklich wichtig ist.

Erfahre mehr über Missinglettr

Now I just need to write more blog posts because Missinglettr does the rest. And, again it was so easy to integrate it with Wordpress.

Getting your posts on the site can sometimes be difficult.

Bewertungen zu Missinglettr

4,9

Missinglettr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 271 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Missinglettr bereits verwendet?

Warwick
Warwick
Director of Business Development EMEA in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why make things hard for yourself?

Kommentare: I can't recommend Missinglettr highly enough. I would be at a loss without it and it has taken all the burden and energy out of creating social media posts to promote blog content. Literally a few clicks and a years' worth are scheduled in advance. The support has been fantastic (I had some issues early on with the workflow with multiple social media accounts but they showed me a work around and it's since been resolved). They're also releasing new features all the time and are great at communicating what's new (there's a dedicated link with "latest changes" on the menu. Missinglettr is a game-changer and a life saver.

Missinglettr takes ALL the hard work out of social media marketing for blogs. It monitors my website for new articles and automatically creates a social media campaign for me to review. I can choose from a default evergreen (6 or 12 months) or blast (2 weeks or 2 months) campaign or create my own based on number of posts, duration and posting days. Add your hashtags and then let the generator create your social media posts, including random images and quotes from your article. You can customise each post by clicking on arrows to cycle through different post content quotes and images, or edit the text directly. If you prefer more control than the random text posts, Missinglettr has a new feature which gives you a list of all the text suggestions it found (on my last blog post it came up with 103 quotes). Just pick your favourites and it'll use these to create your campaign. You may also upload new images to each post and they have a neat feature which creates quote bubbles which are customised to your brand colours. Simply approve your campaign and it will schedule your posts for you. It literally takes minutes to schedule out a year's worth of social media posts and squeeze as much juice as you can from your content. Incredible and I couldn't live without it.

There's not a lot - I pretty much love everything about it. The analytics however are very weak and definitely need improvement - but I don't really use it to track stats and you can setup utm parameters so it's easy to get data elsewhere. I would like to see support for YouTube channels. There's other software around (e.g. RiteTag) that will generate social media posts from YouTube channels and scrape the video for the thumbnail as the image. That would be a very useful feature. The hashtag research tool isn't great either. You type in a hashtag hit enter and then wait for it to return a popularity score from 1 to 5 (5 being the most popular). I wish it offered suggestions because you waste a lot of time entering hashtags to find out they are worthless. I have to do my hashtag research somewhere else, so I feel this feature doesn't add much value right now unless it's developed further. All minor considerations given the robust functionality and sheer power of the platform and what it delivers in terms of productivity and consistency.

Sebastian
Consultant in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing tool to Automate my Social Networks

Kommentare: The tool has a very beautiful and elegant interface, it is very intuitive to use. The most important thing: Missignlettr helps me save a lot of time!

It is very easy to use! I like that it allows me to review the campaigns before the posts are published on my social networks. Also, it allows me to change the design and colors to match the branding of my brand. Best of all, it allows you to connect the RSS / Feed of your blog to directly take an article that I publish in WordPress.

I wish Missinglettr could connect to more social profiles like Instagram (currently only allows LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrific Idea But Lots Problems with Execution

Kommentare: I was really hoping that this was *it* for me. I am seriously considering switching to something else because, so far, it has been a major time-suck.

It's a great idea. If you have a blog or a website with, say, 30 pieces of content, you can create multiple campaigns from *each* piece of content that drips out to the many social media channels like Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. Each "drip" contains a snippet or a quote from the piece of content in an attractive, branded format that gives the author the credit and makes her visible. The big idea is that piece of content is dripped out up to 10 times over a year with the frequency much higher in the beginning but less as the time goes on. This way, you create a sustained storm of high-quality "quotes" posted regularly on your social media channels. Each campaign is created *once* and then left alone to do its thing. That's the real value-add of this software.

Scheduling campaigns has been a huge struggle thus far, fraught with glitches that has sucked a lot of time in trying to schedule and reschedule each campaign. For each campaign, the number of social media channels, even when "turned on," shut off randomly so that when I look at the schedule created, many of the channels are not included. "Pausing" the campaign and rescheduling sometimes works but most often does not. I have to keep going back again and again and eventually the campaign gets scheduled the way I wanted. On my latest campaign, it has taken me 5 such trial and I am still hoping that it will work. I documented all of this to their customer support - including screenshots and video clips - but the problems persists. They opened the ticket and seem convinced the problems are fixed but they persist - each and every one of them. No difference. I am about to give up.

Antwort von Missinglettr

Hi there. Thanks for the review. I¿m really sorry to hear you¿ve had some struggles recently. I¿ve had a chat with our support team and they said that what you¿rte describing has since been resolved. But just to be on the safe side, can I please ask you to reach out to our team once more to make sure. They remembered your case and wanted to make sure you were now up and running. Unfortunately I don¿t have access to your email address here so i¿m unable to put you in touch with them directly. Thanks, Ben

Alex
Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thoughts on using Missinglettr

Kommentare: I have been using the tool for several years now and have had only positive experiences with it. It has been very useful, especially when posting a new blog post, as it will automatically pick that up and then I can get the campaign set up in just a few minutes.

I like the fact that the tool can recycle my content so that there can be social media shares and posts throughout a 12-month period, all done automatically. This saves a lot of time and effort, and I can get lots of content pieces set up for year-round exposure.

Sometimes the suggested snippets and images aren't what I'd like to display, so I usually manually edit these, but this is only a small complaint - the tool is very powerful and often creates exactly what I need for each campaign.

Abigail
Abigail
Founder in Kenia

Worth Every Penny!

Missinglettr is like a mix of Coschedule and Hootsuite. Let me explain, Like Hootsuite and other social media managers, Missinglettr lets you schedule social media posts. Like Coschedule you can schedule you can share your blog posts to your social media accounts, MissingLettr takes this further by: 1. You can schedule each blog posts to share to your SM profile for a year. This means each blog post would be shared on social media for a year. 2. The process is not 100% automated which is great because I'd rather not share the same post with the same images and links for 10ish times a year. MissingLettr has some templates that you can customize to match your brand. You can choose to edit the copy of each post, you can choose what image in your blog post you want to be included in the post, you can also create "text bubbles" with a strong sentence from your blog post. 3. When you publish a new blog post, you get an email notification telling you that your "social media campaign is ready" you can then "review or reject" the campaign. This means you can go through the preselected social media post to edit how you want each post to look like for each social media profile. 4. This is not limited to new blog posts but works just the same with existing blog posts. 5. You can choose what kind of social media campaign you want (12 months evergreen, 6 months evergreen, 2 months blast or 2 weeks blast) You can also publish your blog post on Medium (I'm yet to try this feature)

I don't have any major issue with MissingLettr, When I signed up I had one issue: How long it took for a campaign (A blog post) to become active. My AppSumo deal only lets me have 10 campaigns a week (which is great), but I had tons of past blog posts and I couldn't decide on what posts to use that week for my SM campaign. After selecting 10 "campaigns" I decided I wanted to replace one of the blog posts with another, so I deleted a campaign so I could have space to add another campaign. However, I couldn't but instead, I got an "UPGRADE NEEDED" alert. The issue was immediately resolved by chatting with the customer rep. A similar issue I had was that I had approved two campaigns but my calendar was still blank, I reached out to the customer support to ask how long it took for my campaign to become active, they responded pretty fast and told me the delay was because of the volume of campaigns being queued However, this was around Jan-Feb so I'm sure it's no longer an issue for anyone

Photographer and writer in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Missinglettr for the Win!

Kommentare: I have a news website with huge aspirations and scope and a limited budget and team supporting it. Missinglettr has been an excellent tool for moving story links, snippets and images out to social media platforms and driving relevant readership back to my website. The way it manages drip promotion is sensible and easy to follow and the responsiveness of the team to issues that arise has been the most reassuring feature of the software. Where other promotional systems have taken weeks or months to get alignment with social media platform API changes, Missinglettr has often responded effectively within days. It's really useful working with a team that operates as if they were part of my business.

Missinglettr impressed me from its earliest incarnation with its clear focus on promoting editorial content across a broad range of social media platforms. I am constantly impressed with the quiet evolution of the product, which has changed not only to meet the varied demands of individual social media, but also to serve the needs of content creators to craft interesting promotional pieces that drive readers back to the source websites.

I can't think of anything I don't really like. There have been a couple of design missteps, but the team is responsive to feedback and have always brought things back on track within a week or two. There's never been anything I'd describe as a dealbreaker and some of the changes actually grew on me after I worked with them for a bit.

Bakari
Bakari
Website Developer and Blogger in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Easiest Way to Build a Social Media Campaign

Kommentare: I really like creating social media campaigns using Missinglettr, because after doing the work of writing and producing blog posts, I often don’t have time to create dozens of unique Twitter posts. Missinglettr does most of the work for me.

I still use the free version of Missinglettr, and if I could afford it, I would definitely purchase the premium version. Missinglettr allows you to create social media campaigns for published blog posts. The free version allows for only one social media account, so I use it for my Twitter space. Twitter doesn’t like duplicate tweets, so Missinglettr makes it easy to create about dozen different tweets based on the contents of a blog post. It pulls in the feature image for the post, plus about a dozen or more excerpts from the article that you can select from to use for composing tweets. It also suggest hashtags for your campaign, or you can create your own hashtags. When everything is set, Missinglettr creates like a dozen unique tweets that are posted over the time period you set. If you produce evergreen tweets, you can set them to publish over a year’s time. I currently have ten social campaigns running, so that means my Twitter space is consistently populated. Missinglettr provides engagement reports for your campaigns so you can see how well they're performing. It takes less than ten minutes to create a campaign. And if your Missinglettr account is connected to your blog, Missinglettr will notify when you publish a new campaign is ready for your blog post. As for as I know, there's no other automated social media campaign like it

Wish the premium version wasn’t so expensive. The solo plan is $19/month for three social media profiles. Because I have numerous overhead expenses, the solo plan is expensive for me. But because it saves me time in producing campaigns, I have often considered signing up for the plan.

Nataliia
Nataliia
Founder of Ukraineb2b.org in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite easiest social media autoposter

Kommentare: Missinglettr is real time-saver for me and number 1 tool for social media promotion right now. It bought me by its easiest, few-click social media scheduling for a whole year. With such great tool you really can benefit from free traffic from social media channels!

The most thing I like about Missinglettr that it is the easiest social autoposting tool out there. I tried different tools like Buffer, dlvr.it, Coshedule they are good, but for me a little bit manual and complicated. With Missinglettr autoposting to social media channels has never be simplest. It takes my article from WP blog and divides it in 8-10 posts which are scheduled for a Whole Year! The tool making prewritten posts with hashtags, text, images and bubbles all by itself by extracting from the article. You just need to approve them or change them a little bit and than approve. What can be easier?

I can't say that don't like something in the tool but I have a few suggestions for developers of Missinglettr. First of all, would be nice to see an app for Missinglettr, sometimes I don't want to turn to a laptop to do social media scheduling, just easy maintenance from phone and I will be happy. Secondly, I really really would like for guys to add Pinterest as channel distribution, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+ are good but Pinterest is real must-have for all sites and promotion! Thirdly, I use Missinglettr Calendar to add individual posts when I have blind spots days. It would be really nice to have an opportunity to a add video post to schedule not just image post. And finally, could you please teach your tool to grab content from the whole article when it presents like listicals with pagination. I have a lot like this and Missinglettr only grab first page/list of article. Thank you!

Tara Tamiko
Tara Tamiko
Business Performance Coach & Digital Marketing Consultant in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Giving your blog posts the social media attention they need ALL year round!

Kommentare: As I mentioned it solves the business problem of time and effort. Not only that, my clients love that I'm able to drip feed their blog posts on social media all year round. Happy clients, Happy me!

1. Solves the problem of time and effort. Set it once, forget it. 2. The branding you can do and the customization available means posts don't look so automated 3. The interface is a beaut! So easy to use 4. Packed full of features that sometimes I'm like "wow, didn't know it could that as well!" (for example, you can promote any blog post (maybe you guest posted for someone, or got a mention) all year round 5. The team are outstanding! Responsive, friendly and helpful.

One thing I'd love to see, and I'm sure they'll make it happen, is to be able to but a line break in the captions. I get around this by using emoticons. But other than that, no cons at all!

Renee
Renee
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the ease of use and automation

Kommentare: Overall, we have saved several hours a week by using Missinglttr, which is a huge deal. Time is money, so by using this program, we are also saving money. It allows us to really choose what we want to post and when, schedule those posts, and never worry about them again!

Missinglettr takes the time and hassle out of planning social posts. Instead of having to craft copy for 12 or more posts over a year, find photos to go with the posts, and then schedule those posts in social, the work is done for you. I love that you have the option to use your own branding, change the captions, etc... It really has made a huge difference in our social plan. And, if you have more than one blog or site, you can connect them all in one place. I also love that you can publish to Medium with a click of a button. We recommend it to all of our colleagues!

So far, we have not come across anything that we do not like about this software.

Fotografie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A little push that helps you create and automate social campaigns in minutes.

Kommentare: Great experience! I use it daily after publishing blog posts, and I have been seeing increased traffic to my site thanks to these automated social campaigns. I did a few campaigns for older blog posts as well, and they all work like a charm.

By far, the best part of this software is how easy it makes content creation, but add the fact that it handles posting and automation by itself and you have, in my opinion, the whole package. I spend close to 20 minutes after putting up a new blog post to produce and schedule 12 months worth of social posts to drive traffic to this content piece, which for me, closes the circle. I don't have to worry about that particular post again, and I also don't have to break my brain trying to come up with new social content. The creation process is perfect, in the sense that it gives me enough for me to not feel like I am starting off with a blank page, but it also allows me to edit texts and enter new copy as needed. The publish to Medium functionality is also helpful to easily add visibility to a blog post, and create valuable inbound links to my website, increasing its SEO.

The posting schedule cannot be modified, which is not ideal if you would like to give more visibility to a particular campaign or create a promotion for a limited time. You do have to stick to the timeframes that Missinglettr recommends. I do have to use an additional content automation platform for this reason, and I hope I could merge them both so that I wouldn't have to check my Missinglettr schedule constantly to see if I'll be overlapping posts. However, as I do use two different timings (morning/evening), I don't mind a bit of an overlap and it has been working to my benefit now that Facebook has changed its algorithm.

Antwort von Missinglettr

Hey, thanks so much for the review. Just a quick heads up that you can actually change the schedules - so you could have a two week blast or perhaps something longer like a 2 year campaign. To activate this feature head to the schedule templates area in settings. Happy to help if you have any questions.

Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MissingLettr squeezes more juice out of your blog posts for you!

Kommentare: Productivity. ROI on content writing.

MissingLettr enables me to promote my evergreen blog-posts directly to social networks. It helps expedite the process, by negating the need to manually input the text and images to be included in each update. Let's face it, content has a short shelf-life. After sharing it once, it is quickly buried and forgotten. MissingLettr's best part is that each blog post gets a drip-fed social media campaign for 1 year. The tool repurposes quotes and headlines and posts the blog-post at different points in the year, allowing you to get older content in front of your audience and getting more ROI out of your posts.

Some of the image suggestions are not so compelling. Kudos for them for trying, but my intervention is almost always needed to set the featured image on a post as I find myself disagreeing with the selection of auto-suggested images. The suggested hashtags too are not always the best.

Antwort von Missinglettr

Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it and totally agree, that there is more work we can do to improve our image suggestions. I actually loved the way you described the 'pros' behind Missinglettr. Would you by any chance, be happy for us to use part of this on our home page? I'd actually like to use it to describe what we do - vs, as a pure testimonial - so it wont have your name against it.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User of MissingLettr - It Saves A BUNCH of Time

Kommentare: Missinglettr is a great tool for accelerating your social media marketing. It makes it every easy to create a year long social media marketing campaign off the back of your blog posts. Id highly recommend Missinglettr, especially to smaller businesses or startups who don't have the time (or a dedicated person on their team) to spend hours slaving away at creating content.

- The fact that Missinglettr pulls in content from your blog's RSS feed makes it super easy to use. - Missinglettr they creates content that you can use to push to your social channels so if you approve you can schedule an entire years worth of social content in minutes. - Social media marketing is important but for smaller companies it doesnt make sense to spend an entire day or two each week on this stuff. Missinglettr is literally like having that extra time back.

- To be honest nothing, although I dont use all of their features so there may be something in there that I dont 100% like.

Kelly
Author in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Get the most leverage out of your hard work writing blog posts

Kommentare: I have had NO problems with this software. I love it.

I spend hours writing a blog post. I wrestle over the topic, the verbiage, keywords, and then I share it everywhere I can. Before using Missinglettr, that would be the end of it. I would see an initial spike in traffic and the post would be invisible again. No longer! Missinglettr creates a plan to continue getting every last bit of goodie out of my posts by scheduling social shares throughout the next year. It's easy, it's creative, and I am so thankful to have found it. Missinglettr helps you with creating enticing text for each social text, and it generates attractive images to support the text. Now my blog posts have an audience for the next year to come... thank you, Missinglettr. I HIGHLY recommend. It's one of my BEST purchases.

It takes about 10 mins to create the schedule, but seriously, TEN MINUTES??? It's well worth spending ten mins to make the most out of a post that takes hours to write.

Buchhaltung

LOVE Missinglettr!!!

Kommentare: As a business owner, I am able to schedule future social media posts for the next 12 months. I can spend a few hours doing something that I benefit from the whole year...this is a series of tasks that used to take me weeks to do (when I remembered to blog and post in real time). The time savings is tremendous!

If you are a blogger or business owner, you NEED Missinglett! It is so easy to queue up items to post! Plus it creates a "drip" social media campaign of your blog posts over the course of 12 months. Makes it super easy to continuously post new content to your social media pages. Click and forget!

Instagram and Facebook posting is a bit manual. I'm not a huge IG user and I struggle with using IG, but I follow the prompts given to me in IG (which are triggered based on when I queued up my posting schedule in Missinglttr). It works. For FB, there's a copy/paste thing that I have to do with every series of posts that I'm not a fan of. But, I think it's due to a FB programming thing and nothing caused by Missinglettr.

Lisa
Lisa
Owner in UK
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Brilliant time saver and great for engagement, get your posts seen again and again

Kommentare: Before Missinglettr I would either post just once and let my articles sit there, hoping people would find them. Or I'd manually add them into my social media accounts, scheduling as much as I could. This way I know that each post has at least 18 times more of a chance of being seen because it is going out 9 times over the year to Facebook and Twitter. Engagement is much better, retweets and comments on Facebook are much better too.

It is easy to use and does the job. You can schedule your posts to go out on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ really easily and make each post slightly different. You can use different templates and content on each scheduled post so you can reach a different target audience each time.

Nothing to do with Missinglettr but in order to get Facebook to accept the schedules you have to copy and paste your text. It just takes a second and it beats the system.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Director de Marketing in Spanien
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

much more present in social media with much less efort

Kommentare: You have to publish content yourself (that's your job). But ones it's published, you'll get an email from Missinglettr to review the already social media campaign they have created for you.
you'll find everything you need... but you have to decide certain things (duration, post types,..) you may do some changes... and thats all, get to work in something else because the tool would do the promotion for you publishing your content in your social media channels.

I helps me produce content for social media wich is diverse and looks great well, I don't do it, Missinglettr does it for me (automatically). I just review and publish the campaign

I'm afraid I don't have much to say about missing functionalities or malfunction of this software. The tool works great... and even if I try to think of ways to improve it, I really can not find anything to be corrected or any funcion I lack.

Michal
Editor in Australien
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Missinglettr - my greatest investment for my blog

Kommentare: The cons are massively outweighed by the advantages and the benefits I derive from Missinglettr. It is one of the few programs I have had for years that I continue to use. This is the best investment for bloggers!

It is so easy to use and it is so smart, I don't have to do anything to keep my blog posts from being noticed continuously. After lots of research it was the first service I bought for the blog and it has been worth every cent! I rely on it so much!

I would love to see it add Instagram to its offerings. It doesn't pick up any photos in the posts that I upload from my IPhone which is a bit frustrating.

Carin Kilby
Carin Kilby
Certified Life Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Visibility made easy

Kommentare: What I love the most about Missinglettr is that it allows me to easily promote my content over time. I would always forget to schedule additional shares, further out. With Missinglettr, it's done up front so I don't have to worry about it anymore. When I see how much engagement the content gets after one of the scheduled posts go up, I feel so grateful for this tool.

Very easy to use. Once I post to my blog, it automatically pulls in the content and creates the draft shares for me to review. I like that I'm able to tweak it and then approve the entire campaign which runs on autopilot. It's so convenient and has helped me really stay visible online while also extending the reach of the content I work so hard to put together.

There's really nothing that I don't like. :)

Rick
Rick
Founder / Marketing Content Creator in Kanada

Saves so much time

Kommentare: I absolutely love Missinglettr. It saves so much time that it will save you the cost of the subscription after a single blog post. I've been using it for a few years now and have a bunch of clients using it. Everyone is always thrilled with it. They are also always making improvements in terms of both functionality and performance. It's one of my favorite apps.

The app is solid, beautiful and functional. No matter how many times I used to say "It'd be great if I scheduled all most promo social media posts in advance" I would never actually get around to doing it. Missinglettr competley solves that issue. I've had 1000's over extra clicks to my posts thanks to ML.

Not much. I wish the approval process was a bit more robust, but that's about it.

Managing Partner in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing missing here!

Kommentare: Overall Missinglettr is a huge time saver. Getting my content out there, letting people know we are very active as a company, all automated. Love it.

This is really a no-brainer. Missinglettr became one of my favourite saas tools. Reusing my (existing or older) content and have that distributed throughout the year. Wow. There is not much of a learning curve. Sure, you have to put some time in to set things up the way you want it. But even that does not take long. And once you've done that, boom, all automated. Exactly how we like it. Very useful for every niche I can thing off. Recommended.

It was something small, I could not find a specific setting. But after contacted support, it turned out that the setting was basically right in front of me. They did agree however that it could be even more clear and took that as valuable feedback.

Repoli
Repoli
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best solution to make your blogs evergreen!

Kommentare: This is the product I recommend most to all my clients and everyone else I talk to! It makes repurposing your blog posts over a full year super easy. I love the way you can easily choose their standard post content or customize completely. It's very flexible. The set and forget functionality is super efficient and convenient. Great value for your money.

-Ease of setup -Ease of Use -Totally automated after you setup once -Great Value for the Price -Customer Support

I wish they would add support for posting to Instagram. It's really the only complaint I have about the program.

WordPress Consultant & Developer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Evergreen Content With Ease

Kommentare: Great company and communicates with their customers effectively. I also think they do a good job of implementing changes and incorporting there community.

I like using Missinglettr because I have a lot of blog content and it's easy for me to continue to get the content seen well after it's been created with Missinglettr. The process is easy and I feel that it helps me write better social captions.

So far everything is good, I've been using the system for a while now.

Karen
Internet Marketing Specialist: Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Blogging in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for anyone with a blog! I recommend to all my clients.

Kommentare: As a virtual assistant, I am always promoting the value of great content and the importance of promoting your blogs. Missinglettr makes it super easy to keep promoting your content over a lifespan of an entire year! This is one of the first programs I recommend to all my clients. It has been invaluable to ME and to each of my clients when we incorporate it in our content marketing strategy.

The ability to set promotion & done! Super Easy!

I can't think of any! It's so easy to use and edit any content to customize to your voice and style.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

If you have a blog, or if you want to share other blog content for retargeting this is for you!

Kommentare: I have realized that Missinglettr is awesome to create social media campaigns that are easy to create but look amazing.

Missinglettr will allow you to auto-schedule and auto-publish campaigns 12 months in advance. And it pulls information from the original posts and also auto-creates the campaign. My 2nd favorite thing ios the customizable templates for promoting the blog posts.

I would love support for other social media sites like Pinterest and Instagram but I bet they have at least Pinterest in the pipeline.