Great software for mobile push notifications

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Director of Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Overall, once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to execute on campaigns. Pretty versatile platform with different sending, messaging, and targeting options.

Nachteile: The analytics could be more robust... some reports I want aren't available from the analytics dashboard. For example, I can't pull a consolidated report of a particular triggered event across a defined set of push campaigns. Also, the process of searching for attributes is done via a dropdown list, which is inefficient. I wish I could just search for attributes that I'm looking for. Would save me some time.

Keeps Campaigns Sane

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Director of Customer Happiness
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Solid delivery and execution of our platform's messaging.

Vorteile: I like how Leanplum makes it easy to group messages in a campaign into a folder or a series of messages. It's also very easy to see the engagement level of a group/campaign as well as engagements on a single message. I also like the file management system - it seems simple but it is nice to have files stored in-app ready to be dropped into a campaign or message.

Nachteile: Searching for messages by content be a little tricky if you have a lot of them. Otherwise though I have nothing negative to say about Leanplum!