Über RV Rental Manager eXpress

Software designed for RV Rental Consignment Companies: Scheduling, Email, Legal Documents, Maintenance, Service Orders and more...

Erfahre mehr über RV Rental Manager eXpress

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie RV Rental Manager eXpress bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Larry G.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RMX rental manager Express software

Kommentare: resoves the shortcomings of previous software and allows us to be more involved with what you can do with it.

Really addresses the missing components if our previous software, much needed upgrade to a higher level of use by our rental agents and management team.

A little harder to use than our previous software but understandable since it has so much more going on. once you get used to using it you find its no harder to use just has way more going on inside.

Paula P.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value, Great Service

Kommentare: I'm glad it is available and in a reasonable price point.

Our needs are very minimal compared to other RV rental companies we do all the hauling and set-up of our rentals into local campgrounds. We don't offer anything the renter can drive or haul off on their own. We use maybe 25% of what the program can do. But my life is easier with the document prep, send & tracking and the calendar. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support has been great!. With the roll out of the updated program looming, we may find that there are other features we could find useful.

Well, I hate change, so after years of the original program, I have been resistant about starting over. And some of it is starting over since we have to to "customize" everything for our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has been very attentive to this process, but like I said, I hate change so there isn't much I'm enjoying about it! I do expect that once the set up has been tweaked that things will become more comfortable for me. But for someone coming into the program now, you won't see any differences.