Über Vaultastic

Vaultastic ist eine flexible Cloud-E-Mail-Archivierungsplattform, die dich dabei unterstützt, E-Mail-Daten einfach und schnell zu speichern, zu verwalten, zu entdecken und wiederherzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Vaultastic

Easy to use software like data access, user configuration and monitoring. Data Sync before delivery...great.

There is not much that I disliked, but the policy that governs the storage of the data is not easy to understand, and I am struggling to achieve it.

Bewertungen zu Vaultastic

Vaultastic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vaultastic bereits verwendet?

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the best softwares I have ever used

Kommentare: The software is amazing, the UI is clean, it does exactly what I want, I feel secured and for the price, it is a must buy for people that want to store important information. Also, the customer support is amazing, they are top-notch.

One of the major struggles I have ever had, is storage. Thanks to this software, I can archive all my emails with a lot of ease and maintenance. Working as an editor and marketer may be a hassle due to the amount of emails we receive, but this service helps me to keep my mails organized and well stored.

I truly do not have any issue at all, to be completely honest, I have no complaints about this software because it does everything I need it to do, in a way that makes me happy and saves me a lot of time. Another aspect that satisfies me as a consumer, is how secure I feel when using Vaultastic.

Tarkeshwar
Sr.Manager-IT in Indien
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mithi full filled our actual Business & productivity requirement

Kommentare: We were looking a lot of inbuilt feature in messaging services. In fact We took demo of various mail Service Providers Like - MS exchange /Zoho/Zebra etc but lack of some specific features & requirement . in last We found Mithi through search engine & share our list of requirement. Accordingly We have taken demo of all listed features Like - BCC Policy/COS/Group Policy/Archival/IP blocking/blocking File extension/Spam Management etc. As per our requirement & expectation They have deployed successfully. Later They have migrate archival to Vaultastic Which is having advance & great feature such as exporting all mails to required format speedily Like- pst & keeping a safe copy of your mails.

Vaultastic, a safe copy of your mails & Filters for BCC

Arun
Manager-IT in Indien
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not worth spending money in this product

Kommentare: Well, i bought this product to keep our email backup on Vaultastic server, but we are facing some since long time which their support/developer team unable to resolve yet. Emails of our sent item is not being updated properly since past 6 months, means we have wasted our money in cureless product and now no one is responding to us on this issue. I would not suggest this problematic email backup solution to anyone ever.

Nothing, because when someone using the product with having issue since long time and no one is able to resolve the issue you will start hating the product.

Sent mail doesn't comes properly in Vaultastic mailbox, and i am having this issue since last 2 months, but their support team is unable to resolve it.

Antwort von Mithi Software Technologies

Apologies for this incident. We analysed your tickets & found that you had 1st raised the issue regarding a few mail not seen in the "sent Items" on 10 Aug'18. We saw a few mail with a blank sender were not getting archived into the sent items. To mitigate this we switched off the duplicate mail control on 13 Aug'18 on our platform until we could find a permanent resolution to this data case. After switching off this control, all mail are getting properly archived into the sent items, albeit with a side effect of having duplicates for the few blank sender mails. You did raise a concern about this as mentioned in your review & we apologize again for the communication lapse from our end. We are working on improving the duplicate mail check filter to resolve the case of the blank sender. A solution is being tested, with expected release in few weeks. Thank you for choosing Vaultastic. We'll sincerely attempt to regain your trust by working closely with you on this issue.

Abhishek
Manager in Indien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for security management in email

After using the product from business managment is not such complecated instead it made easy and more productive ever then before Thank you

Speciality security management for user bases he can recover all deleted mail and

Ulhas
Sr.IT Manager in Indien
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We don't have to worry about storage growth since that is automatic and unlimited.

Kommentare: Banks (BFSI), by reulation, are required to maintain email archives for compliance. Mahanagar Bank deploys an in-premise mail server and earlier we would backup our mail onto local devices and these kept growing rapidly since our email volume is very high. Since we shifted to Vaultastic to keep a copy of our email safe in the cloud, we don't to worry about storage. In addition we can easily find mail using self service portal.

Easy to use with a self-service portal for our users. On demand export of selective or all mail from any archive account, helps in mailbox/email recovery or responding quickly and accurately to compliance requests. True SaaS with No infrastructure, No manpower, No maintenance required from us.

Atul
MD in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

vaultastic is a must to protect email data

Kommentare: vaultastic has evolved from just email archival to compplete data management software since now it has capabilities of archiving data of other platform such as onedrive, gdrive etc as well.Having a data bbackup solution which does its job in real time gave us a peace of mind and we can be assured that in time of data recovery due to any unforeseen event, we have it readily available.

tiered storage to manage legacy dataediscovery feature to search across mailboxesindependent from primary mail software. Thus even if user is deleted accidenctly on email platform, mail is still protected and recovered.

fetching search results could be fastertime taken for data operation such active-to-open, or export could be improvedsometimes preview opton doesnt show pst content (could be temporary bug)

Sachin
Sr. System Administrator in Indien
Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It was good product

Kommentare: It was good product and value for money

Whole system to be very easy to use and hassle free.

User interface needs to be more attractive

Jatinder
Manager I.T. in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The experience with this software has been great.It has all the key features that I was looking for.

Kommentare: I'm using this to archive emails of my top management for ease of maintenance and retrieval.

The software has great value for money. The customer support is very responsive and proactive in handling issues.

An email sent to multiple users appears multiple times. There must be a technical reason for this but it would greatly help to sort it out.

sandeep
IT Administrator in Indien
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

easy to use software like data access, user configuration and monitoring. Data Sync before delivery...great!!!

restoration takes too much time. cannot import users whole data at a time. need to improve data backup

Kashif
System Administrator in Indien
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must have vault solution for you important emails.

The feature that is liked most are E-discovery and ease of export to restore emails in case of a calamity. Also, the user experience on the website is great and easy to navigate.

ATUL
VICE PRESIDENT (SYSTEMS) in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use via self-service portal

Kommentare: We were previously using an on-premise email archiving solution. But with the high maintenance and running costs involved, we started looking for cloud email archiving options. After opting for a 30 day free trial of Vaultastic, we found the whole system to be very easy to use and hassle free. So we decided to go with Vaultastic. With the convenience provided wherein every user is provided with separate login to access their individual account, it will save us a lot time searching through archived emails without bothering the IT team.

Unlimited storage Affordable Easy to provision users and manage their rights. Great Support

Nothing to complain about yet. So far, so good

Sudhir
IT Head in Indien
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Moving from an In Premise Archival to Vaultastic on cloud, has provided us scale

Kommentare: Amongst the many use cases of archival in Solar, one major use is that we create shared mailboxes by department, which are accessed by multiple users from multiple devices. A Track all communication by the various users in one place, is enabled via the common archive account. We don't worry anymore about accidental or intentional mail deletion/loss on the clients. We don't worry about maintaining local infrastructure, their backups and ensuring their reliability. Vaultastic has provided our IT team the space to work on core projects.

Safe, Salable storage, Easy self service portal, E discovery, No infrastructure.Easy to use Eco-friendly

Abhishek
manager in Indien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I am a Voltastic user and my experience is good with this product

Email management made easy is used for email security and gives users an easy way to retrieve mail from their inbox.

Its support process is very lengthy and time taking

Adhish
CIO in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email Backup

Kommentare: Good

Email backup retrieval and reliability, Automatic backup of emails

Download/ upload Storage cost should be lower.

Anjan
General manager information technology in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good service by Vaultastic

Kommentare: Sense of security that I get at the top my emails are synced seamlessly with the archival system and I know that a copy of email is safe somewhere even if there is a disaster happening on my system I'll still able to get access to my emails in the easiest way possible. I am also looking forward for the security of the other people in my organisation this solution ensure that no key person in the organisation is left aloof in terms of email backup solution.

The product is very good as the user interface is very intuitive. It's easy to look for emails inside the archive and I am very happy with the functionality which the application provides even a layman can understand and use it without any problem.

Shreyas
Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good Product to address important email issues

Kommentare: We have been using Vaultastic for more than a quarter now and it has helped us address the issues around lost emails (Intentional/Unintentional) This is the right solution for companies of all sizes especially since it is not too harsh on the pocket and is very easy to implement/use. Kudos to the team for coming up with this service.

Kanchan
COO in Indien
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vaultastic has increased accountability across all our employees and also their productivity

Kommentare: We previously had an on-premise storage system which was just not providing sufficient backup, with emails over a period of 3 years taking up 10TB worth of space. We had to store all our email communication as projects run over a long period of time. The on-premise storage provided no solution to search for specific information on an individual level. This meant that every employee needed to get in touch with the IT department every time they wanted certain emails causing a delay in retrieving data and adding to downtime. Switching over to Vaultastic freed our mind space from non value adding activities. Within 3 months, the solution has proven results, by giving more control to all the employees, bringing in better collaboration and increasing the response time to our customers.

Ediscovery made it easy to search across all accounts and locate specific information from archived data.