Great for Enterprise SEO

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Vladimir D.
Technical SEO Lead
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Conductor to monitor and optimize clients website.

Vorteile: Conductor has all the tools you need to start and maintain a successful SEO project today. Keyword tracking tool is awesome.

Nachteile: Price. The price is custom for each client, but this software will be too expensive for a small business.

SEO assistance is the key

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Heather G.
SEO Manager
Lagerung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used Conductor for 5 years now and their platform is always evolving towards the future. They have added and optimized their platform as the SEO field evolves. They have top notch customer support and dedicated teams that are always available to help.

Vorteile: Using the keyword data and exploring competitor keywords and keywords when we acquire a new location has really been the key to our success this year as we have grown as a company.

Nachteile: It does take some time to learn the system but you can customize the dashboard for different teams.

Incredibly Useful

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Heather H.
Content Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Conductor Searchlight since I started at my current company, about a year. I know we're only scratching the surface of the tool, and it's purely a lack of manpower in our department to blame. The tool itself if incredibly helpful and user friendly.

Vorteile: The customer service is excellent, they are continually developing and refining their product offering, the insight emails are super helpful, and the Chrome plugin is useful for a quick analysis of sites.

Nachteile: The navigation between tools could be improved, and the ability to do more with content briefs would be helpful.

Amazing intel, hard to execute

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Linda R.
Director of Digital Communications
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I appreciated having this intel but I was a one-person team at the time, so I simply didn't have the resources to execute or dig into what the intel meant. It's a product that needs a team behind it to truly take advantage of all its features.

Vorteile: Amount of information is astounding and the reporting dashboards are really robust.

Nachteile: It's hard to know what to do with the vast amount of information. It is almost overwhelming.

The end all in house tool for SEO

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Digital Marketing Strategist
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It changes the way SEO is done in house. It helps us integrate SEO into all of our marketing initiatives.

Vorteile: I really liked the full funnel marketing approach conductor takes to SEO. It helps classify every keyword in the early, middle to late funnel in the buying process. I also really like the ability to make wireframes for my writing team all within the platform.

Nachteile: It's just so darn expensive... Organic traffic really has to be a huge revenue driver for you business in order for the investment to make sense.