The best mailing provider ¡and free!

★ beatriz R.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I "meet" mailrealy 4 years ago... and since then up it become in my favorite mail provider.
Seriusly, (and not, they not pay me ;)) for me, is one of the best options in this competitive field.
I invite all of you to give a try to mailrelay... simple awesome.

Vorteile: Autoresponder
Groups
Custom fields
Custom forms
Tamplates free
Hug amount of suscribers
Amazing client suport.

Nachteile: Don't have "automation"
You can't build wordk flows in a click basis.

Best malchimp alternative value-price

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Sergio O.
Sales
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was using mailrelay as my choice until I found sendy (self hosted with Amazon AWS). But if you don't have advanced technical knowledge, this is your best option if you need best price-value.

Vorteile: It's price is affordable and software quality is good. It's easy to use, has statistics, designer, and list manager. It's free version is well for what most people needs.

Nachteile: It's UI design. But they updated it a year ago. Now is nicer. It doesn't have as many integrations yet as mailchimp.

Free Email Marketing Tool up to 15k of subscribers

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Rolly C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this tool since 2013 and I still use this for email marketing campaigns.

Vorteile: It's free up to 15k of subscribers and very easy to set and send mails

Nachteile: It doesn't have some integrations with other tools

There are better alternatives, but the free tier makes it a good choice

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Traffic Manager & Lead Generation (worldwide)

Kommentare: The ability to send email marketing campaigns with 0 budget was the main point of using Mailrelay. This is the main reason why I would recommend Mailrelay.

Vorteile: Mailrelay's free tier is so high, that it's likely that you won't paid for the service until you really grow up - and even then, its pricing is really cheap. Also, it has a ton of learning material and their support service is helpful. Watch out for their blog and their onboarding emails, they deliver a lot of useful tips and tricks. What I like the most about their blog, is that they don't only focus on giving advice on email marketing topics, they also cover digital marketing in general. Speaking more about the app, I think it's important to remark an interesting technology that they have: some time ago, they implemented "Smart Delivery", a feature that sends the emails first to the most active customers, making sure that your IP reputation is the highest possible.

Nachteile: Features and design-wise, their competitors are far more advanced. It's UI/UX is really old, and makes navigation a bit hard. And the automation features are quite limited compared on other big players on the market. But I have heard that they are working on this, so we probably will have more advanced marketing features soon.

Easy and friendly

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
architect
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can communicate with my suscriptors twice a week in a very easy way.

Vorteile: Easy to make newsletters, lists and send them.

Nachteile: Is quite difficult not to be clasified as spam y the mail box.

Autoresponder

Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Alexis A.
Sopreneur
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have everything I need as an autoresponder and when a problem arises, the support response is almost immediate

Vorteile: It's fee for 75000 emails and 10000 contacts

Nachteile: The dashboard and the forms design are a bit old...

Very good in general and can improve

Jennifer L.
Gerente Comercialización
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I have been using this service, In general is very friendly but is lacking some services that I used with other companies that provide email marketing that help make your job easy and fast. In general I love Mailrelay and specially the support!

Vorteile: In general it is very friendly to use.
The support is incredible.
You can send up more emails for free comparing to other companies.
Easy to import contacts and lists
It is in Spanish
Better opening rate

Nachteile: -There are some features not available such as re-sending your campaign only to certain segment, such as the ones that did not open the last campaign, etc. this features are available in other
-The hours of the app are not consisting with the county I am in, it uses Spain hours I beleive.

Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Javier C.
Socio fundador
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Basics

Pablo F.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I would make the program easier to understand. I have already used the email templates which are too complicated and I cannot use them.
To have a basic version of this software would be fantastic.

Small experience comments...

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Laura B.
Sales manager
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like is free as I'm a small entrepreneur.
Good to know and start yo use, the best way to make people use It.

Vorteile: It seems easy to use even i have done only tests. I Will do a campaign shortly for 100 clients the most.

Nachteile: I dont know yet.. few experience only.
I need yo understand how to obtain a SMTP adress for mailing.

Review of Mailrelay services

Bewertet am 28.9.2016
Daniel I.
marketing manager
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since I use short time Mailrelay, I cannot talk about the complete pacakge they offer. However, I can tell that it is really broad e-mail service platform, that you can use for really whole spectrum of needs. You can adjust, your subscriber list, you can import newsletter templates and send them when you want and how much you want (of course there is a limitation by the total number of subscribers, but there is no limitation regarding of number of newsletter you can send for example in one hour or so).
The only think it is fuzzy for me is statistcs that is not so clear and easy for use, and there is no possibilty to repeat sending newsletter for those people who didnt opened newsletter in the first sending.
In general Mairelay is really helpful and useful service that I would recomend to anyone

Vorteile: funconality, a number of different possibilities

Nachteile: you cannot repeat sending for part of the list of the subscriber, that did not open or if you add new subscribers ..and then you have to repeat for the entire list

Effective Email Marketing

Pham A.
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is an amazing piece of software. The software appears to have been developed with thoughtful consideration of security features and resource demands. It's light weight and quite flexible in deployment options. Creating an email marketing template with Mailrelay is fairly easy. Mailrelay uses a WYSIWYG template to create newsletters. The actual newsletter is created in an HTML editor. You can either use an existing template or create a new one, using custom HTML code.

Vorteile: Great and helpful software. I will recommend it to my colleagues sysadmins. Great solution if you have a huge amount of SMTP requests from different servers and pcs in your company to the same SMTP server on the web. Very easy to configure, so useful, nice application!

Nachteile: Need upgrade adds resend the previously sent campaign with customized criteria.

Fantastic Service!!!

Wai P.
Senior Designer
Alternative Medizin, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mailrelay is so easy to set up and to use, the UI is so intuitive. If you have a problem just email them and they respond very quickly (I've never waited for more than 2 hours!). There are so many features that you would pay for with other services but, unbelievably, this is FREE! Amazing! I've recommended this service to so many people.

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to set up and free!

Nachteile: Nothing really, just minor things, like it always defaults to Spanish and that the default time is Spanish time, but you get use to it.

Very helpful, excelent support

Cesar L.
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We like to use Mailrealy as our support for sending e-mails, they have been great for this.
I just would like to suggest to make it easier for any kind of user to include images on the e-mails, I have to request to our IT support to include such kind of features because it is not easy or user friendly for me as a more administrative tasking person.

Vorteile: The estadistics after you send the e-mails are just fantastic

Nachteile: It should be easier for any kind of user (not only technology profile people) to include images or other features on the mass e-mails.

Very good clicks/mailing ratio

Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Alfredo W.
Director Médico
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Since we use Mailrelay we increased the clicks/mailing ratio compared with our previous platform. We plan to go on using this platform. It is easy enough even for no profesionals as me.

Vorteile: clicks/mailing ratio
easy of use
tools to prepare your mails

Nachteile: I have not found any

Mailrelay is my favorite email marketing software

Mauricio P.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using it for several years, easy to use, great templates which save me a lot of designing time.
Just have to follow them on tweeter, facebook and G+ and you'll get a lot of contacts and emails to send monthly.

Vorteile: Organization, easy to use and administer

Nachteile: I'm not an html expert, and sometimes when I import an email from other source like Outlook, some code appears in the mailrelay campaign (not in the edit mode but in the final email send). It's kind of hard to get ride of it.

Cheap, but not great Email campaign service

Bewertet am 10.8.2017
Luis R.

Vorteile: It is cheaper than Mailchimp, and as it is an Spanish company, most of the software was already translated in spanish.

Nachteile: UX and user interface are poorly designed and difficult to use. Also our spam ratio grew a bit when using the service. And, ironically, we were constantly sent not email marketing newsletters from the company, which were not that useful.

von Mailrelay an 10.8.2017

Hi Luis!

Your account doesn't have some necessary technical configurations implemented, as for example SPF.

That would explain the increased SPAM ratio, as those configurations are really required when working with email marketing.

Please contact our support team which will be very happy to help.

Regards,

Mailrelay team.

My review about Mailrelay

Jose Z.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I've been using Mailrelay for a long time, after trying other similar tools, I decided to use it again. They have improved their Dashboard, but has a flaw that is critical for me (other tools also have it) and it is the search for bounced mails or no longer used. The search has to be done manually, wasting a considerable amount of time :(
The RSS template does not work that well, I'm not a programmer in HTML so I have no idea how to make the images be invoked. I asked for help to support, but they are not the best at answering apart from redirecting you to their Blog, video tutorials, etc. They do not realize that I need, many users have very little time-customized help and would be willing to extend my plan inclusive :(

Vorteile: Good platform to send out emails.

Nachteile: their support is too simple, they are not empathic and chat support almost never works and if I can communicate I always get the same response, go to the Blog, Videos :( see Tutorials

Excellent reliability and very beautiful look for the messages & Newsletters

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Mohammed I.
Managing Partner

Vorteile: Its capabilities and performance reliability. The offerings are generous and help to achieve the target mailing efficiently

Nachteile: although it is not technically complicated as many others, the way of tackling the Autoresponders specifically is not conforming with what users are accustomed to. In general, it is satisfactory.

Great For Email Marketing

Bewertet am 28.9.2016
Don J.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company is just a small to medium size business. I've tried numbers of email marketing software including those installed on my server (open-source), I think MailRelay is the best for small to medium size businesses.

Vorteile: The User Interface

Nachteile: Perhaps, they should add more email or newsletter templates.

Very good option for mailing

Bewertet am 23.2.2018
Valerio P.

Kommentare: This service has allowed us to send emails to several clients and they have been totally satisfactory.

Vorteile: It is a software for sending emails with a very cheap price and that provides an excellent service. It has a free plan that for small campaings can be more than enough. Emails sent through this tool do not carry any advertising either in the footer or anywhere else.

Nachteile: To be able to subscribe to this service you will require a corporate email account. You can not use free email services such as gmail or yahoo to subscribe. When I subscribed, the confirmation email took a while to arrive, however, apart from that the service works very well.

Very competitive features. Love the free package.

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

Vorteile: Large amount of members and high sending limits. Features are created for ease of use. Campaign setting is very easy, instructions simple

Nachteile: Hard to use for single opt in customers. Seems Mailrelay wants users to use their Newsletter program instead plain email

Good tool for large email marketers

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Milthon R.

Kommentare: Good for marketing and for 2 times sending

Vorteile: It is a very good tool when it comes to sending mass emails, in fact it is the only one in the market that allows you to send a total of 15,000 users at the same time and a total of 75,000 mass emails per month .. That's incredible!

Nachteile: the tool does not look very friendly, they made an important improvement but I think they can do it better, I do not like that you have to delete one by one the users of your database

Bewertet am 30.7.2016

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Vicente G.
Sales Manager
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to configure, fast and effective to send your mailings to your customers.

Nachteile: Perhaps it would improve the menus and would make it easier to make the shipments, you must learn a little to be able to configure it correctly.