Über Mailrelay

Erweiterte E-Mail-Marketing-Plattform, mit der du deine Newsletter erstellen, versenden und verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Mailrelay

The biggest advantage of mail relay is to be able to send many more emails with the free account than any other bulk email manager, it also allows you to do some basic automation.

The pricing is a bit high for a small, or one-person business, and that is kind of a buzz kill, but if you send out a lot of emails the ROI is totally justifiable.

Bewertungen zu Mailrelay

Mailrelay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mailrelay bereits verwendet?

★ Beatriz
★ Beatriz
Quelle: GetApp

The best mailing provider ¡and free!

Kommentare: I "meet" mailrealy 4 years ago... and since then up it become in my favorite mail provider.
Seriusly, (and not, they not pay me ;)) for me, is one of the best options in this competitive field.
I invite all of you to give a try to mailrelay... simple awesome.

Autoresponder Groups Custom fields Custom forms Tamplates free Hug amount of suscribers Amazing client suport.

Don't have "automation" You can't build wordk flows in a click basis.

Daniel
marketing manager in Kroatien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Mailrelay services

Kommentare: Since I use short time Mailrelay, I cannot talk about the complete pacakge they offer. However, I can tell that it is really broad e-mail service platform, that you can use for really whole spectrum of needs. You can adjust, your subscriber list, you can import newsletter templates and send them when you want and how much you want (of course there is a limitation by the total number of subscribers, but there is no limitation regarding of number of newsletter you can send for example in one hour or so).
The only think it is fuzzy for me is statistcs that is not so clear and easy for use, and there is no possibilty to repeat sending newsletter for those people who didnt opened newsletter in the first sending.
In general Mairelay is really helpful and useful service that I would recomend to anyone

funconality, a number of different possibilities

you cannot repeat sending for part of the list of the subscriber, that did not open or if you add new subscribers ..and then you have to repeat for the entire list

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

There are better alternatives, but the free tier makes it a good choice

Kommentare: The ability to send email marketing campaigns with 0 budget was the main point of using Mailrelay. This is the main reason why I would recommend Mailrelay.

Mailrelay's free tier is so high, that it's likely that you won't paid for the service until you really grow up - and even then, its pricing is really cheap. Also, it has a ton of learning material and their support service is helpful. Watch out for their blog and their onboarding emails, they deliver a lot of useful tips and tricks. What I like the most about their blog, is that they don't only focus on giving advice on email marketing topics, they also cover digital marketing in general. Speaking more about the app, I think it's important to remark an interesting technology that they have: some time ago, they implemented "Smart Delivery", a feature that sends the emails first to the most active customers, making sure that your IP reputation is the highest possible.

Features and design-wise, their competitors are far more advanced. It's UI/UX is really old, and makes navigation a bit hard. And the automation features are quite limited compared on other big players on the market. But I have heard that they are working on this, so we probably will have more advanced marketing features soon.

Rolly
Rolly
Digital Marketing Specialist in Chile
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Free Email Marketing Tool up to 15k of subscribers

Kommentare: I have been using this tool since 2013 and I still use this for email marketing campaigns.

It's free up to 15k of subscribers and very easy to set and send mails

It doesn't have some integrations with other tools

Alfredo
Alfredo
Director Médico in Argentinien
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Very good clicks/mailing ratio

Kommentare: Since we use Mailrelay we increased the clicks/mailing ratio compared with our previous platform. We plan to go on using this platform. It is easy enough even for no profesionals as me.

clicks/mailing ratio easy of use tools to prepare your mails

I have not found any

Jennifer
Jennifer
Gerente Comercialización in Guatemala
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very good in general and can improve

Kommentare: I have been using this service, In general is very friendly but is lacking some services that I used with other companies that provide email marketing that help make your job easy and fast. In general I love Mailrelay and specially the support!

In general it is very friendly to use. The support is incredible. You can send up more emails for free comparing to other companies. Easy to import contacts and lists It is in Spanish Better opening rate

-There are some features not available such as re-sending your campaign only to certain segment, such as the ones that did not open the last campaign, etc. this features are available in other -The hours of the app are not consisting with the county I am in, it uses Spain hours I beleive.

Milthon
Milthon
CEO in Dominikanische Republik

Good tool for large email marketers

Kommentare: Good for marketing and for 2 times sending

It is a very good tool when it comes to sending mass emails, in fact it is the only one in the market that allows you to send a total of 15,000 users at the same time and a total of 75,000 mass emails per month .. That's incredible!

the tool does not look very friendly, they made an important improvement but I think they can do it better, I do not like that you have to delete one by one the users of your database

Javier
Javier
Socio fundador in
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
pablo
pablo

Basics

Kommentare: I would make the program easier to understand. I have already used the email templates which are too complicated and I cannot use them.
To have a basic version of this software would be fantastic.

Jaime
Jaime
Informática y diseño gráfico in
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Don
Manager in Malaysia
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great For Email Marketing

Kommentare: My company is just a small to medium size business. I've tried numbers of email marketing software including those installed on my server (open-source), I think MailRelay is the best for small to medium size businesses.

The User Interface

Perhaps, they should add more email or newsletter templates.

Miha
Slowenien
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service

Kommentare: Offers many features and the features are thought of in detail. User interface isn't that obvious, but there are many blog posts describing any of the situations I had to solve. Their free plan is huge and can be sufficient even for small businesses. The support is friendly and punctual and was able to help me with my requests. Mailrelay offers multilingual support, but my language isn't listed and it's not trivial to implement it. I have chosen Mailrelay as my primary e-mail sending service.

Many features Free plans Good blog articles to solve problems

Not intuitive UI Not perfect multi-language solutions

Anisha
Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Mailrelay.com a life line for small businesses

Kommentare: After signed up to mailrelay.com, we never feel any requirement of other email marketing services...it is hard to believe that we get 75000 email free every month....but this all arranged by Mail relay.com....thank you admin of mailrelay.com for your kind help to our business....
We recommend to all bloggers to us mailrelay.com and avoid to others who charge $9-$10 for 500 Subscribers .

Miguel
Miguel

Excellent Tool

Kommentare: I have used MailChimp until I found this tool.
What incited me to try is that the autoresponder had no cost for the free account.
So I was able to test its effectiveness.
After more than a year, I can only say that it is for now the best email marketing tool I have also used, in Spanish.

Autoresponder free for small accounts Customer 100% Information Relevate to create good campaigns through your blog

Mufaddal
Director - Business Operations in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hit and Miss

Kommentare: Not very satisfied overall

Creating templates, emails and generating campaigns is good

We initially used this for creating email campaigns but this has the added load of using an email server. It is not an all in one program. Paying for just creating campaigns in todays date makes no sense when there are 1oo`s of other players who offer the same for free

Pavlina
Bulgarien

MailRelay - review

Kommentare: I am happy to use MailRelay. The only issue is that @abv.bg is not supported and these emails do not reach their destination.

easy to use, friendly support team

does not support @abv.bg emails

Magno
Magno
Asesor Comercial in Peru
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
office
economist in Rumänien

review mailrelay

Kommentare: I am generally pleased! I am using the free package but possiblly I will switch to a paid scheme soon.

the free package/the customer support/easy uploads

Laura
Sales manager in Spanien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Small experience comments...

Kommentare: I like is free as I'm a small entrepreneur.
Good to know and start yo use, the best way to make people use It.

It seems easy to use even i have done only tests. I Will do a campaign shortly for 100 clients the most.

I dont know yet.. few experience only. I need yo understand how to obtain a SMTP adress for mailing.

Indien

Good at all

Kommentare: It s good option for email campaign if compare with market .It s good option for email campaign if compare with market . Thank You Team

Ivan
Brasilien

very good mailrelay

Kommentare: in my opinion this is the best service and most practical emailmarketing platform
Already use more than 1 year and I am delighted with the service

kashi
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

One of the best email marketing software

Kommentare: i found Mailrelay as One of the best email marketing software ever and Mailrelay is very cost effective as compare to others.

Rodrigo Iván
Director General in Mexiko
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not a Reliable Email Marketing App

Cost efficient and it offers great deliverability, as well as an outstanding customer support that is always there for you.

Hard to use, platform has a lot of bugs and I prefer switching to other that are more reliable and costly but good.

Sebastian
Marketing CEO in Polen
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really great email marketing software!

Ease of use, fast configuration, great and fast support, many useful features and functionalities...

Sanath
Author in Sri Lanka
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience!

Kommentare: It was great experience with Mailrelay! With this great service, I am capable of delivering my messages easily and in no time.

Great service.