Über Zeetaminds

Mit der cloudbasierten/On-Premise-Software zur digitalen Beschilderung kannst du mühelos mehrere Displays verwalten. Äußerst stabil und kostengünstig.

Erfahre mehr über Zeetaminds

Simple and compact design , Easy to use and handle.

Mid term on learning curve. Refreshing the player with new cfg kinda tricky.

Bewertungen zu Zeetaminds

5,0
4,9

Zeetaminds hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zeetaminds bereits verwendet?

Srikaanth P.
Srikaanth P.
Managing Director in Indien

Very good platform

Overall a good product ,Good support from zeetaminds team , it can be used for any level of business

Frankly Didnt come through any problem till now , we can correct it by reaching out to zeeta minds

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Appreciate your kind feedback. Thank You!

Technology Associate in Indien
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Digital Signage Software Corporate Communications

Kommentare: Amazing product and extra good support.

Ease of use of Zeetaminds CMS and the apps like twitter and news apps which ensures that our content on screens is fresh all the time. Also, the personalised training provided was quite helpful.

It addresses our use case. Not much I can think of.

Aniseto junior C.
Technical Director in Samoa

Awesome Software

Kommentare: very easy to use and i love it!!

Easy to use and straight forward set-up but customer services is the best. support replies back within mins of request for most of our requests.

Still heaps of functions to be added to make software more user friendly. also, mobile app needs further development for administrators that are on the go all the time.

Mariano S.
Customer Service Representative in Argentinien

Easy, solid and offline mode

Kommentare: I had an amazing treatment of their customer service, I felt I was talking to my colleague or teammate asking for guidance on this software. Was helpful, fast, easy to use.
Not just my seller was amazing, also the software was exactly what I was looking for. At first, became hard to me explain to a browser what I needed and It wasn't the first option that appeared. I wish it was, I have could solved my problem quicker.

- You can set up easily - Offline mode - Lot of configurations - Multiplatform

- Mid term on learning curve - Refreshing the player with new cfg kinda tricky. But still solid.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback :)

Gustav A.
Head of Digital Scania Hong Kong in Hongkong
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great functionality

Kommentare: Excellent support and very very responsive. Even implemented the changes needed to work in our network without any delay.

Ability to present many different formats and easy to understand and use.

It has no support for screen mirror support. So the signage screens cannot be used for adhoc presentations if needed.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Thank You so much for your feedback. Your appreciation means a lot to our team.

Changsub L.
Director in Malaysia

Simple and Clean

Kommentare: User interface is straight forward and easy to learn for new user.

Canva integration gives a good option for content creation and deployment.

Overall, the software is stable and easy to use. It will be good if there are more device control features.

Machi g M.
Director in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent & User Friendly

The features are very easy to use and very easy to learn. The most importantly customer support is awesome.

Few features are missing like adding & removing content in Multiple screens in single click. Hope this feature will be adding very soon.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for point out adding and removing content from multiple screens. We are revamping our UI and UX. The new look with scalable workflows will be available from August 2021.

Veeramanikandan E.
Veeramanikandan E.
Devops Engineer in USA

Since we have started using Zeetaminds, Our B2C relationships have been enhanced.

1. Excellent CMS portal to manage all devices & media. 2. It's performing well in both Online & Offline scenarios as well. 3. Great technical & customer support

I would expect some more analytics options based on media files & viewers.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Hi Mani Appreciate your review. Thank You so much. We shall definitely include the additional analytics part you requested. Regards Balaji Kamineni

Dhanush A.
Dhanush A.
Founder in Indien

Just what we were looking for during these tough times!

1. Customer Support 2. Speed of Service 3. Overall Platform

UI can be better & Mobile Friendly Can add some additional features

Rohit K.
Rohit K.
Full Stack Software Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Signage software

It is a very good software and they keep pushing new features and updates all the time. It is very user friendly and I like content scheduling, multi-screen support.

Honestly, it is a perfect software and I cant think of any cons with it.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Thanks for the review Rohit!

Enrique R.
Ad men in Brasilien

Best cost. Greats Features

Kommentare: In my problem with orientation, the supoort has an intensive follow and try resove in all possible ways. At the end I decide change the box model and the problem was resolved.

The sistem its very stable. 100% uptime anr running very well. The customer service its awesome. Very fast and resolute. Features of soft are complete.

In some models of Android boxes the portrait mode doesn't work. (Maybe this its'n a problem of Zeetaminds and it's a limitation of the box) Nothing more.

Ajay M.
Director in Nepal

Impressive and Value for Money

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use and customization. Excellent Support.

Need stable internet connectivity for transition videos.

Abner S.
SEO in Nicaragua
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple the Best option

Kommentare: An excellent support and training

I searched and tested many of many digital signage sotware platform and found zeetaminds tbe best option and value.

Just need improve mobile app, more interactive.

Derek C.
Marketing Director in USA

Digital Signage

Kommentare: I researched digital signage software for three months and nearly 'settled' on another brand when I discovered Zeetaminds and I'm glad I found them before pulling the trigger. I've had multiple installs in both landscape and portrait mode and happy with all of them.

I seldom require support but when I've needed help the Zeetaminds had been there with an answer much faster than any one else I've used in this industry.

The client app for touch screen devices is different installation than for not touch screen devices. Really not that big a deal for me but it would be nice to align to a single app. I'm sure they had their reasons. Either way, both are solid apps.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Happy to hear such a great response. It keeps us motivated. Thank You Derek :)

Khader K.
CEO in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best DOOH software ever

Kommentare: The most best people behind sucess , as well as they all are so motivated they consider every error as challenge .

Ease to use , automated audit , perfect on all time. Very rarely we see the errors and that also support resolves in minutes.

Android and developers can’t be predicted about updated versions . So if the updates are in line. And if the same is reaveled to users that makes us better in buying hardwares and updates versions

Vicky V.
Vicky V.
Product Marketing Specialist in Indien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Most Powerful CMS for Digital Signage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zeetaminds is our solution partner for our Amkette Android Digital Signage Players.
We've done 1000+ implementations together and so far as we have wonderful experience in terms of quality and support of the solution.
Together we've failure rate of less than 0.1%.

Zeetaminds solution stands out in the industry due to easy yet most powerful functionality with the features to meet all the requirements from basic to professional level.

Integration of Zeetaminds solution with Amkette Android Digital Signage Players is super easy and so far as we didn't find any limitations.

Bilal K.
IT Systems Administrator in Saudi-Arabien

Digital Signage Solution

Kommentare: Overall is it a very user friendly piece of software that helps to centrally manage the signage TVs.

It is very easy to use and there is flexibility to use it either on premises or the cloud based solution. It also works on windows and android systems. Works with LG and Samsung SoC based Signage TVs. Very easy to setup and make screens live in short time.

It still has room for improvement like quality of life improvements. We need an option to select all items in playlist and set the duration timer. The default timer is 10 seconds and each image needs to be edited if the playlist contains a lot of images. It can also have a feature lets say in media library to have folders and playlists can create a template to "watch" folders and play what ever content is in there even after the contents of said folder is changed. This allows us not to constantly have to change/update the playlist everytime there is new content.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Thanks a lot for the review Bilal. We took your feedback very seriously and implemented setting the default time for each image in the playlist. It is available in "Preferences" in setting tab. Will always strive to do better :)

Chief Technology and Operations Officer in Trinidad und Tobago

Excellent Platform for start you Digital Signage Business

Kommentare: I can now run signage on a wider variety of platforms and start making a digital signage a full-time investement.

I find the platform to be versatile, responsive and quite simple to use.

I haven't been able to use the CMS app for some reason but to be fair I haven't spoken to support about it as yet. Otherwise, I can't find any real reason to complain.

Ramesh M.
Operations Team in Indien

Best Software for DOOH

Extremely useful features for DOOH like Multi-User feature, Content Expiry, Proof Of Play reports, Media replace are offered at a reasonable price point. The software works like magic and is extremely stable. I strongly recommend for any DOOH company or anyone for that matter to try Zeetaminds if you need a Digital Signage Software. The team is extremely helpful at each and every stage.

They keep adding features periodically and updates are done automatically. So, not much to complain about.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Thanks for the review Mani. Our main focus is DOOH and Retail. So, when we get a super positive response from a DOOH agency, it is a celebration for Zeetaminds.

Monika S.
Partner in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its a good Company to deal with.

It is user friendly. Easy to navigate & upload content.

Integration can be improved. It has this feature at the moment but it can be improved in future.

Swathi R.
Entrepreneur in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A right mode of advertisement

Kommentare: I am able to showcase my services and products involved in my industry which is a right way or to say this is an easy way of communicating to my customers

It is very easy to use and you can do it from any place or anywhere, the quality is good and most importantly the people involved are too good. It is very useful for me.

I don't feel anything least except if we could function off line

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Thanks for the feedback Swathi.

Raghavendra B.
Asst. Manager - Facilities in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice Product

Kommentare: Using since 3 years, good support services and immediate rectification.

Integration Part, can be mix any kind of media.

Dash board to be improvised by graphically.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

Thanks for being our long-term customer. Appreciate your feedback. We shall keep enhancing our signage platform.

VP Products in Hongkong
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great service and great team

Kommentare: Very experience so far. No downtime to speak off.

Very easy to use the CRM. Very easy to get started. Team was able to customize certain things as per our requirements. Has kept on improving and adding features at no additional cost. The team behind this is very proactive and on the ball.

Would like some features that are yet not implemented. Team is working on them, so let's see.

Antwort von Zeetaminds

I guess you meant to say "CMS". Auto correct can be difficult sometimes ;) Thanks for taking the time to review Zeetaminds. Means a lot!

Viet N.
Chairman & CEO in Vietnam

Excellent Smart Signage Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: useful smart signage platform with pack of good features and excellent after sale support.

- User friendly with packs of features and useful functions. - Integrated with CANVA for design features. - Open centralised platform on cloud, so easy to implement and support.

There's none that I do not like about this software.

Denis O.
Sales and Marketing Director in Simbabwe

Definitely worth it!

Kommentare: Zeetaminds has given us a cost effective means to manage our Digital Advertising Screens. We reveiwed a number of CMS programs and found them to either be over priced or over complicated. Zeetaminds provides a means to manage content effectively within a relatively simple framework. Whilst some features have taken a while to get our heads around, the Zeetaminds team has always been readily availble to answer questions and assist with solving possible problems.

Cost Effective Great Support Playback Reporting

Some features could be made simpler to use.