Über Evernote Teams

Bringe deine Teams zusammen und vereinheitliche deinen Workflow. Erstelle Informationen, arbeite zusammen und speichere Informationen an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Evernote Teams

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive.

The biggest downside might be the cost, which is relatively expensive compared to other collaboration/organization/project management tools.

Bewertungen zu Evernote Teams

Evernote Teams hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8.223 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Evernote Teams bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (8.223)

Ad Free Marketing Specialist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maximizing Productivity with Evernote Teams

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been highly positive, largely due to its robust note-taking and organizational capabilities that enhance productivity and collaboration. The platform's intuitive design and cross-device synchronization make it an essential tool for managing personal and professional projects efficiently.

Evernote Teams has revolutionized our project management and collaboration. Its seamless integration with Gmail and Google Drive streamlines our workflows. The ability to access notes across devices ensures we are always in sync with our team.

While Evernote Teams is incredibly efficient, I've noticed that loading times can sometimes slow down my momentum. Additionally, I find myself wishing for more advanced features to further customize my content organization.

Ulku
Ulku
Founder in Türkei
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Divorce Due to Severe Incompatibility

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It offers everything an application you can use for note-taking can provide.

Evernote suddenly and severely restricted free usage a few months ago. He suddenly "forced" you to buy in a very serious way. This was a terrible approach. It was an application that I liked, admired and used frequently on a daily basis, but I never liked this mafia attitude. The attitude that made the user very uncomfortable and forced them to pay was not nice at all. I would like to underline that this is coercion and what they are doing is pure bullying. We shouldn't be forced to suddenly subscribe like this. They could have made their advanced features very enticing to encourage purchase, but they chose to make you feel obligated to do so, and that made me feel terrible. Although it did its job well, I started looking for alternatives.

Lynanne
Administrative Assisstant in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Notes For Your Teams

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This app also comes in a free version, which like the paid version is enjoyable and easy to use. it makes note taking on the go from my phone a breeze when in meetings or on site jobs.

The application can't be combined easily with other note taking apps. The price also seems to be a bit much considering there are better apps for this purpose out there for free.

Jean-Michel
Product Manager in Frankreich
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A handy tool that frees up my memory and prevents loss of information, though a bit expensive

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We were looking for a note-taking tool for our collaborators, something that's fluid and easy to use, with a collaboration option. Today, we have a tool that allows everyone to take notes and focus on their tasks efficiently and securely.

So simple, and the search engine is very powerful. It literally freed up my memory so I could focus on other tasks. And most importantly, never lose any information (notes, images, screen captures, graphic elements, etc.).

130 euros minimum per year per user?! Other tools are integrated into operating systems and even offer free online versions. It's a bit steep for basic use.

Miguel
CEO in Portugal
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App to store and search information

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Is very easy to store information and search any time .

Evernote, stops in time, where as other apps are growing

Nikhil
Nikhil
Customer Success Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing app out there for note keeping!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I felt its a good application for a day-to-day use, adding notes and tracking it on multiple devices at the same time.

It capability to add the notes simultaneously on multiple devices at the same time.

Adding task management, tracking capabilities would be a great value addition to this application.

Edgar
Designer in Spanien
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For elefant memory

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: One of the key strengths of Evernote Teams is its cross-platform compatibility, allowing users to access their information from various devices and platforms, including web browsers, desktop computers, and mobile devices. This flexibility ensures that team members can collaborate and stay productive whether they're in the office, at home, or on the go.

Evernote Teams offers powerful search capabilities, allowing users to quickly find the information they need within their notes and documents.

For new users, the interface and features of Evernote Teams may have a learning curve, which could potentially slow down initial adoption and productivity.

Biniam
Biniam
CEO in Ghana
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

simplicity of Evernote

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Consistent synchronizing across gadgets, guaranteeing access to notes whenever, Quick and precise quest usefulness for all notes, including filtered records Easy-to-use connection with straightforwardness of purpose.

Moderately costly evaluation, particularly compared with contenders. The free adaptation misses the mark on highlights, making it less engaging. A few clients report hazy documentation and inconsistent computer-based intelligence highlights.

Jason
Software developer in Kanada

Evernote Teams Reviews

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The task management feature is particularly helpful, allowing us to assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and track our progress.

The task management is kind of be difficult to keep track of all the tasks assigned to them.

Eddie
Senior Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Evernote is useful, but has its flaws

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I enjoy the interface and options with Evernote for note taking, but additional features cost money.

It is not that valuable of an integrated, multi-device platform when I have OneNote that has more usefulness in a MS 365 driven world.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Evernote made authoring my first handbook a walk in the park

Kommentare: My creative process can be quite disorganized; with ideas popping up at the oddest times and places. Having a readily accessible and user friendly product like Evernote allowed me to introduce some much needed efficiency and productivity into all that chaos so effortlessly that I completed my first manuscript 4 months ahead of schedule

The process of taking notes with Evernote can seem very casual due to the ease of using the software and how complete its feature offerings are. Whether to draw, write, or scribble, Evernote allows me the freedom of expression few other programs do. The feature that excites me the most is Evernote's OCR capability, which functions to perfection.

Accessing adequate functionality in offline mode is almost impossible. Even though the cloud solution has it's benefits, some attention should also be paid to developing adaptability to offline use as well.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best option on the market to note taking and managing

Kommentare: I used microsoft OneNote, but I found it too large to only take notes. I used simple word processors, but it takes too much space. I used apps like gmail (the google keep) and similar, but when it get too many notes it end up too loose. I used many available softwares in the market, not only specific note taking apps, I almos got back using my old fisic nootebook, and in those experimentations I ended up using evernote for I feel like the developers knows exactely what a note taking software needs.

Simplicity; Speed; Interoperability between systems; Version history; Recycle Bin

Occasionally, for reasons of poor internet connection and other issues related to integration between systems, one or another note ends up being duplicated, which takes time to understand what happened and eliminate duplication, but it is common. when using a lot of environments with multiple installations.

Diane
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good!

Kommentare: I actually really like Evernote teams. It feels very modern and expensive, but it should for the price!
It's easy to share notes but I rarely need to anyway, everyone at work can access them.
Transitioning was easy. I don't know what we would do without it now.

I like the project and task lists that everyone has access to. If I need to work with someone on a case I don't have to worry if they've done their part. I can make a to do list and keep track of it. The way the notes are displayed is nice. I can find any one in a few seconds. Images can be searched, definitely a plus! If I need to finish something at home I sync and continue working with my phone or home desktop. Evernote teams helps improve the way you take notes too.

The project and task manager needs to be changed a little. No kanban board... Price wise it's just not realistic for everyone. We write every single day, most of the day so it's okay for us.

Andualem
Researcher of biomedical engineering in Taiwan
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Team Software: Our Honest Review and Experience

Kommentare: I have been using Evernote for approximately two years to manage a variety of tasks, including taking notes as a researcher. It has provided me with an efficient way to organize my work before and during projects, and has proven to be especially useful for task management, note-taking and organization, and communication. Compared to other options, I have found Evernote to be a simple and effective solution.

Evernote is a comprehensive team collaboration software that offers a range of features to help teams work together effectively. These features include tools for real-time collaboration, task management, note-taking and organization, and communication. With Evernote, teams can share notes and tasks, create to-do lists, assign tasks, track progress, capture and organize ideas, and communicate with each other in real-time, all in one central location.

Although Evernote is a well-liked team collaboration tool, it is not without faults. It has limitations in functionality, integration with other tools, or user interface.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Manage all critical tasks

Organize folders and Notes.Notes are always at your fingertips.Keeping track of meetings to work in groups and collaborate.Can access notes both from the phone and the computer

Premium plan is expensive.Free account has limitation. basic plan supports sync between two devices and does not support offline mode

Paola
Paola
Guest Relations in Mexiko
Fotografie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Productivity, content curation, and collaboration in one tool

Kommentare: I use Evernote to optimize my productivity. It takes care of all the reminders for me. I curate and share my inspiration boards, and allows me to easily turn them into new content that I can share with the people that will eventually polish it and give it final shape before it can go online. I import Typeform questionnaire answers to Evernote for this same goal, and I have set up a number of Gmail filters that let me know when to pitch my posts for guest posting or to get valuable links for my domain.

Many things I like about Evernote, but I would say that my favorite is the fact that I can use it as the "hub" that contains (and sometimes triggers) most of my daily tasks. I would love to be able to review Evernote together with Zapier, as I am currently making the most out of the capabilities that both tools offer when they are combined. Evernote by itself is an extremely helpful productivity tool, and I love the fact that I don't always need to be online to update or create notes. I mostly use it to jot down ideas for new posts or articles as they come to me, and I also keep a couple of notebooks for content curation. I can add stuff from the real world as easily as I can clip websites or anything that I see on the go. To keep up with my content creation calendar, I connect Evernote with Gmail, Typeform, and Calendly. Although there are more Zaps available, these are the ones I use the most often to keep track of my contacts, review questionnaire answers that I then turn into blog posts, and keep track of appointments and phone calls. I easily share my notes and

Evernote doesn't have many flaws as I see it, but I did find a few times that some of the capabilities in other collaboration tools such as Google Drive would be handy for Evernote. I wish there was a way to keep track of my actions (such as what Basecamp does with the "everything" section). I also would love to be able to share something with a co-worker in "view only" mode (this can be done in Google Drive). As far as I've been using the tool, it does not have either of these options. Also, the way that every document or PDF has to be uploaded to a page is sometimes not ideal, as I would also like to have the option to just upload something to my notebook or to Evernote itself for safekeeping or to be able to reference it within a note.

Tatiana
Tatiana
Research Director in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I just call it My Digital Memory

Kommentare: We use it for both saving and keeping updated important information for our (small) company: credentials for commonly used services, settings, guides for the software used, templates of how-tos for different situations. Basically, everything that could have been kept in disparate folders and notes flying around. Another application - when conducting secondary market research, creating compendiums of various articles on different topics: the article's text is saved "forever" together with the active URL. All that's needed it's just to organize it by tagging and/or assigning to specific folders/notebooks. As a bottom line, using Evernote has significantly decreased the amount of lonely (yet important) paper notes flying around and made it super easy to find basically anything that needed to be recorded.

This is by far the best and the most functional software to make notes of any kind, keep necessary information and synchronize it across any type and any number of platforms: I use it simultaneously on Macbook, two Windows computers and iPhone and it always synchs smoothly. Unlike many other alternatives, there is a great system of nested notebooks which makes it super easy to group and arrange the information. Other great options: saving PDF files inside, add notes by sending whatever to an assigned email address, tagging, search in everything, and of course, collaboration options. Other small but great add-ons are Web clipper for desktop and mobile browsers and external mobile apps.

I've been using this software since 2010 and still sometimes feel overwhelmed with a plethora of settings and tweaks. I understand how overly complex and frightening it can look to a new user, that will most likely compare it with Apple Notes or so. Over the past years, Evernote has made some positive changes in the overall design, as well as the functionality (and simplicity of creating) of tables and pictures editing. However, this is still not enough to be called easy. Additionally, there can be great problems with document formatting when copying something from Web.

Zeynel
Student in Türkei
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Ultimate personal digital notebook.

Kommentare: It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them.
I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book.
I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday)
I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications
In short; it is my best productivity tool

Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And searching the notes was almost out of option. But with Evernote; I know pretty well to store which note in which folder for my notes to be organized I can reach my notes with any device, as I organized them. I have no problem with finding a note when I need it. I can easily edit the files in Evernote without having to download and upload over and over again. Thanks to auto-saving and auto-uploading feature, power blackout, while writing, is not big issue for my notes, because I know it has been saved and uploaded already. Feature of seeing the previous versions of the notes, makes copying notes redundant. I can download my notes, and can reach them offline as well Its feature of taking photo of books or notebooks and saving them as searchable format is life-saving

You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard. I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

Uros
Uros
CEO in Serbien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Evernote is definitely the king of all reminders

Kommentare: I have been using this software for a very long time. To this day, I enjoy all the improvements. I have already cited the sea of benefits that have set me apart for this reminder. In fact, over time it has ceased to be a classic reminder, and today we are already talking about a serious article-making program or even presentations. I am a Premium package user so even PDFs are not a problem. So with this software, your phone becomes a pocket-sized office with no major obstacles

Software from day one buys all my sympathies for many reasons. First of all, because of the ease of use of its options, the ability to include individual notes via inserting files into the notes themselves. Also, synchronization is perfect so there is no need to manually transfer files. Of course, today many remembered to follow this example very successfully, but certainly Evernote was among the first to become a userfrendly application for professional users. Even if you are not a premium user you have a lot of features in the interface itself so you are in no way conditioned on the developer to buy the premium package

Преведи са језика: босански 591/5000 Evernote also has some drawbacks. I admit, it's not a disadvantage that would deter me from using it, but ... First of all, if you use a phone with less configuration, there is a possibility of freezing the application at certain times, as well as shutting it down during operation. In case you have not already remembered before then you lose it. So, the suggestion to developers is to introduce autosave in one of the upcoming upgrades. Also, the nightmare could have been done far better because of the battery and screen savings (Due to prolonged use it can be "fatal" from the OLED screen of your smartphone)

Daniel
Strategic Partnerships in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Business: The Ultimate Collaborative Tool for Businesses

Kommentare: All in all, I would undoubtedly recommend Evernote Business to any business out there as it provides immense value in collaboration, integrations, templates and more! There are even learning classes for businesses that are starting out, who want to make full use of Evernote. All of this for a small number of flaws such as the pricing.

Evernote Business is an amazing, note-taking, multi-platform software for businesses because of their best in class collaborative features, clean and minimalistic design, perfect sync, and much more. It definitely has the best collaboration features of all the note-taking software that I have used. From working together on projects to storing information in one single place, Evernote is the best ways to do it. One of the main selling points for me is that you can collaborate offline with your team on Evernote and everything syncs right back up perfectly afterwards. You can access, upload, edit, and share files from any device, even your phone! Furthermore, Evernote's user interface is extremely clean and keeps your workspace uncluttered. There are countless useful templates that I personally have found much success with, that only requires a simple press of the 'use template' button. Not only this but with the in-app integrations with Gmail, Slack, Outlook and Google Drive, you can really combine workflows in a harmonic way.

There are very few flaws with Evernote Business and they shouldn't really be an issue for most businesses. One of these flaws is the pricing of Evernote Business which is quite high at about 15 USD each month for each user in the business. Whether this price is worth it for your business is the question but for me, it was an extremely useful tool.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boost Your Team's Productivity with Evernote Team

Kommentare: In general, Evernote Group is a very much respected device that can be an extraordinary resource for groups hoping to smooth out their work processes and further develop coordinated effort. While there are a few likely disadvantages, especially around cost and undertaking the executives capacities, numerous clients view Evernote Group as an important expansion to their tool stash. In the event that you are searching for a strong note-taking and joint effort device for your group, Evernote Group is certainly worth considering.

Hearty note-taking elements: Evernote Group offers strong note-taking highlights that empower groups to take and coordinate notes in different configurations, including text, sound, and pictures.Cooperation highlights: Evernote Group permits colleagues to team up on notes continuously, making it simple to share thoughts and work together on projects.Incorporation with different instruments: Evernote Group coordinates with a great many different devices, including Slack, Gmail, and Google Drive, making it more straightforward to smooth out your work processes.Simple to utilize: Evernote Group has an instinctive and easy to use interface, making it simple to learn and use for colleagues of all ability levels.

Cost: Evernote Group can be costly, especially for bigger groups or those that require progressed highlights.Restricted project the executives capacities: While Evernote Group offers a significant scope taking and cooperation highlights, it may not be the best instrument for overseeing complex tasks.Expectation to learn and adapt: A colleagues might view the progress to Evernote Group as trying, especially in the event that they are not used to utilizing note-taking programming or teaming up on computerized stages.Security worries: Likewise with any cloud-based instrument, there might be security worries around putting away touchy data in Evernote Group, especially assuming your group is working with classified information.

Bipin
Game tester in Nepal
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall great, I love that they are always making changes to make the software even better.

Kommentare: Overall, Evernote is a powerful note-taking app that offers a variety of organizational features, multi-platform support, and collaboration tools. However, its pricing model and limited formatting and editing options may not be suitable for all users, and some may have concerns about data privacy and synchronization issues.

Organizational features: Evernote offers a variety of organizational features such as tags, notebooks, and search, which help users to quickly find and manage their notes.Multi-platform support: Evernote is available on a variety of platforms, including desktop, mobile, and web, allowing users to access their notes from anywhere.Collaboration: Evernote allows users to share notes and collaborate with others, making it a useful tool for teams or groups.Scanning and OCR: Evernote can scan and save documents, business cards, and receipts, and can even perform optical character recognition (OCR) to make the text searchable.Note templates: Evernote offers pre-made templates for different types of notes, such as meeting minutes or project plans, which can help users to get started quickly.

Pricing: While Evernote offers a free version, many features are limited, and users need to pay for premium features, which can be costly for heavy users.Limited formatting: Evernote's formatting options are limited compared to other note-taking apps, which may be a drawback for users who prefer rich text formatting.Limited editing options: Evernote does not offer advanced editing options for images or videos, which may not be suitable for users who work with multimedia.Limited file compatibility: Evernote does not support all file types, and users may need to convert files to use them in the app.Synchronization issues: Some users have reported synchronization issues between different devices, which can cause notes to be out of date or missing.

Lindsay
Lindsay
Addictions Specialist in USA

Top of the line

Kommentare: Ability to retrieve older documents with ease. I can also, whether mid-conversation or during a meeting or presentation, quickly retrieve information that I've forgotten or to elaborate on someone else's ideas.

I've used this software since 2013. This is one program that I CANNOT live without. I store EVERYTHING in Evernote. I probably don't even use 1/2 of of the functions available with this software, but I'm still determined to master it though! Pro number one for me is the convenience! I use the browser version and the app, when on my Mac, and the app on my phone, too. The capture tool on my Mac makes storing emails, screenshots, receipts, pictures, audio clips and all other document formats super easy to save for later. Evernote is also able to easily collaborate with all the other storage software(Dropbox, Drive, Box, OneDrive, Acrobat, etc.) and the syncing is better than any other software I've used to date. I can literally save something in EN on my Mac and my phone instantly buzzes with the notification of the change. The search function is also amazeballs. Because EN uses OCR technology to "read" the text in files, if I searched for "sandwich" (I'm hungry), I would get a list of every file in EN that has the word "sandwich" anywhere in the file. Worrying about naming your files so that you can find them later are OVER! Some examples of the many mediums that I store in EN are: cards that are given to me for special occasions, pictures, tags off of purchases I make, user manuals for all the devices in the house, coupons, audio clips (usually made while driving), and recipes. Basically, for me, it's a one-stop shop to store the verbal, written or digital tidbits of life

Now, the "downside". Using this program since 2013 should tell you, that any downsides EN does have, are vastly overshadowed by it's shine. Shifting your lifelong organizational habits from a file/ folder based system to En's "note/ notebook" system overwhelms some people, I'm sure. I struggled with this, myself! Don't let it, though! If you remember, I already applauded the awesome search capabilities of EN. When I use search, and don't dig, or go "searching" manually through my folders, my task management becomes much more efficient. Organizing EN is definitely a "Con" for me, though. I really haven't done it. I store and search. EN would definitely become even more efficient for me, if I spent some time cleaning it up. Another thorn for me, is getting the info. OUT of EN, if I'm not sharing it to another integrated application(like dropbox). EN makes it's own document extension. When you download, or try to email something with your default email client (EN has it's own email client that looks like chat, visually), the item you are sending has a .enex extension (ex. "doc.enex") NO programs can open this file extension. So, converting these EN , .enex files, to Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe portable document format (.pdf) wastes time and inconveniences the user. Lastly, there is the cost. EN is one of the more expensive options for information storage, but there is a free version available. You only need to subscribe when increased storage space is needed.

Sanchit
Sanchit
Software Engineer in USA
Quelle: GetApp

A good UI goes a long way!

Kommentare: After a few years of working with Evernote I would not dream of using another note taking software, unless forced to do so for consistency. It is feature-rich, and continuously getting better. I have not experienced a single bug in the time I've been using it.

There are many positive things to say about the product, but the one area it absolutely blows the competition out of the water is aesthetics and intuitiveness. There are of course a ton of features but they would mean nothing if they were a pain to use. A good, pleasing UI goes much farther than people realize in making consumers keep coming back to the product. The Home tab is skillfully laid out with your most recent notes easily accessible, along with a scratch pad that can conveniently be converted to a note if needed, or lost to the ether if not. I used to start a bunch of frivolous notes and clean them by the hundreds every few months, the scratch pad, while a simple addition, removed the need for that. Love the ability to customize your home page. Another area Evernote really shines in is extensions. The chrome web clipper is an absolutely essential tool for me, since I don't usually want to bookmark the page but also make my own changes to it. The clipper makes this task seamless. It even lets you simplify the page, which comes in handy more often than not. Needless to say, the extension is as aesthetic as the product. It is possible to create IFTTT applets with Evernote, my personal favorite is creating an evernote note by dictating it to the google assistant. The ability to organize notes in notebooks is great but I end up dumping them together and searching for the note I want, the universal search is fantastic.

It is somewhat easy to create a note in the wrong notebook, since it picks the notebook you last created your note in. This was the main reason I stopped using notebooks. Google docs is not as aesthetically pleasing but offers more for free. e.g. unlimited devices

Miguel
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Note taking does not get better than this

Kommentare: Evernote is a great note taking tool. Despite all the other available apps at my disposal (from Microsoft's OneNote, to Tasks and ToDo's in Outlook, as well as built-in desktop note taking and more) I still think Evernote takes the lead regarding note taking.

Any way you slice it, Evernote is all about effective, efficient note management. More than a basic note tool, Evernote lets you capture notes on anything and everything you need to manage. Evernote offers 3 levels: basic, plus and premium. Most small businesses can get away with the basic. I do and it works for me. The plus and premium offers increase upload limits, note sizes, and other features that benefits power users. The price range is truly affordable. And if you are big on note taking, Evernote is it! You can even categorize your notes in notebooks (their version of a folder). And even start chats for collaboration purposes. What is making Evernote better, is its continuous efforts to improve their products. Like their beta feature to connect meeting notes with Google Calendar. Evernote offers offline access in their plus and premium subscriptions. And Webclipper takes bookmarks to a whole new level.

Cannot say there is anything I dislike. But, some have mentioned that it does not have a fancy user interface (UI). But it is really more about functionality, which I am all about that. If you really are a power user when it comes to note taking, you really need to start with the higher levels. The basic may not give you all you need. But, start with that for free and see what you can do with it.