Best tool for going paperless

Leslie M.
Family Catalyst
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Converted my work and personal life to a paper-free system easily and quickly.

Vorteile: Evernote is simple, intuitive, and feature-rich. I wanted to transition both my work and personal life to a paper-free system, and I did a ton of research to design a system and workflow for doing this that would be easy to keep up with and scalable. Evernote was the clear winner as my digital 'filing cabinet' - with its impressive OCR capabilities, easy clipping and tagging features, integration with other software, and great mobile app. I was STUNNED at how quickly I was able to convert a year's worth of paper files into this digital system, and it's already saved me a ton of time when I need to reference an old document where I previously would have to search through paper files but now can perform a quick search and send it where it needs to go no matter where I am. My team also uses Evernote nearly exclusively for things like collaborative lists, meeting agendas, etc.

Nachteile: The only things I have ever found to complain about with Evernote have been minor annoyances - not being able to capitalize tags the way I wanted when creating a new one in-note, or how a certain version rearranged a button or two - nothing that would warrant even considering docking a star from my review.

Review

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Keith A.
IT Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great tool for us to use for internal note keeping. It allows us to easily update "how to's" and get to that information no matter where we are at. We love how we don't have to worry about backing up the information for our many different users.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to access your notes from anywhere! Doesn't matter whether using my phone, Chromebook, or desktop machine, it's looks good and is easy to access.

Nachteile: There are a couple things I haven't liked about the software. First is the cost, it starts to get expensive when you add more users. Also we have had some issues with granular sharing of notes.

Evernote organizes and controls my work and personal activities safely and efficiently.

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Peter P.
Software Project Manager
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Evernote is the ideal platform to manage any amount of information that we manage in the company in a simple, safe way, in addition we can synchronize it with our mobile devices. In my personal activities there are countless benefits that I have received from this system, regarding the work environment we use it to organize the files and documents that can be shared with colleagues and users in the network. This tool really helps me capture and manage ideas, projects, professional meetings and make lists of tasks that are very important to keep our documents secure and available at all times and something very important is that you can access the system from a computer , tablet, or any mobile device, even communication can be done without internet connection.

Vorteile: Evernote has a powerful search engine that allows us to obtain information in seconds, we have even been able to quickly locate texts that are inside images and all the activity is saved and synchronized in the cloud.
The Evernote Web Clipper application is very functional, since we can capture interesting contents that are found on the web. The ease offered by this system to the user is one of its most outstanding elements.

Nachteile: Sometimes this system can be somewhat slow during the synchronization of files, this detail can occur when we use old computers with limited resources.

Evernote makes everything easy

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Information security Intern
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I installed Evernote on my laptop one year ago. As someone always busy with academic stuff I find Evernote very useful. Most of the times when I am doing researches I suddenly want to take down notes and most of those notes include more than just plain text. Evernote provides all the features someone needs in order to create that one perfect. I found Evernote's picture uploading feature very useful. Also it allows you to create notebooks which contain multiple notes.

Vorteile: Evernote allows users to take down notes in style. It has all the features you want to create an eye catchy yet simple note. I started using Evernote one year ago and since then I did not need any other note app on my laptop. There is no need to take a notebook to lectures or to a business meeting when I have Evernote with me. When I do my researches I have to make notes which have diagrams in it. Evernote makes all of this easy. It is a complete package.

Nachteile: I could not find a negative point in this software. The only concern I have is Evernote's notifications. I personally think that Evernote team can make it much more efficient.

Great for Organizing Notes

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Customer Success Manager/Solutions Consultant

Kommentare: I have to take a lot of notes in my line of work to keep my customer's organized and so I can remember which customers need what and where their business is in our pipeline. Evernote makes it easy to keep them all in one place.

Vorteile: I love that I can create notebooks and share them among my different devices. I have a desktop, laptop and phone and I love that I can access my notes no matter what device I'm using. You can share notes with your colleagues and also search notes. This makes it easy if I forget what note I put in which folder.

Nachteile: You do have to keep it organized otherwise you can sometimes lose where your notes are stored or which notebook they are in, but there is a search option so you can always search them as well, which is really nice.

Evernote still is for me the #1 notetaking software i use, multiplatform, fast en easy!

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Ray V.
Stage Coordinator / Docent ICT AO
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Uses Optical Character Recognition for handwritten texts and also fotos.
So take a picture of a good whine, save it as a note and the words on the label will be recognized in evernote. So when looking for Wine of Vino that picture will be shown as well.
You can also make voice memo's and save them.
Multi platform (Windows, Android, IOS, Web)
Fast and user friendly.
Clean interface.
Tags
Different Notebooks
Sharing of Notes or Notebooks

Nachteile: The fact that you can not nest tags so you can not build a tree of tags to orden your notes.
The price is also rather steep but for me worth the money.
Free you can also use the software but then it is limited to 2 devices you can sync with.

Very Good, But, Not the Best

Anant A.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: It is visual treat. You can organise view in many ways, as per your convenience.
Notes can be organised into notebooks, and notebooks can be further organized into stacks.
You can attach any thing into your notes, whether images, video links etc.
Also, you do formatting of notes.

Nachteile: Well, Evernote is very good app, one of the best for note-taking.
Major con being that it is expensive, quite expensive. It should be for full version.
Another major con is the way in which reminders work. You don't wanaa make a separate note for each reminder, it should be put in better way.
More personalization options should be there.

Never miss your wok and keep a not on that

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Student
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Considering about Evernote actually, it is very helpful me to keep my notes in a way which is very organizable way.

Vorteile: This is very helpful as it can be used offline without internet facility. The facility to search and add reminders of note is very helpful indeed. Plenty of notes can be managed in a proper way where every note can access in accordance with their priority.

Nachteile: The most disgusting thing is the interface it is much irritating and has to follow much more steps for a particular work storing. And also the free version is only limited to 2 devices only

Evernote made me forget the physical notebooks. To use it is to fall in love with it

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Sergio rafael E.
Abogado

Kommentare: Evernote is an excellent digital notebook that includes all the needs of a busy day to day, where the need is to keep everything organized to do productive work, without worrying about mental tasks or memory, thanks to this software, and you do not have to do more

Vorteile: Positive things to mention about evernote ?? Too many. An excellent digital calendar that stores contact data, profiles, telephone numbers, photographs, documents, random texts and everything you want. It also allows you to set alarms and reminders of important moments that you want to have on the agenda without worrying about important dates that, in many cases, end up being forgotten. It is not heavy, so it can be installed on the mobile and take it everywhere.

Nachteile: Since I use evernote I have not found flaws to highlight here, I like evernote quite a lot and I use it to its maximum capacity without problems.

extremely helpful software

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Nato A.
Chief Operarting Officer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: hope to have update for the interface, but still its a great app/software! thumbs up for this!

Vorteile: Evernote is very independent from anyone else is an incredibly accommodating efficiency device, and I adore the way that I don't generally should be online to refresh or make notes. I for the most part use it to write down thoughts for new posts or out of this world to me, and I additionally keep two or three scratch pad for substance curation.

Nachteile: Evernote have some referenced that it doesn't have an extravagant (UI). Yet, it is actually progressively about usefulness, which I am about that. On the off chance that you truly are a power client with regards to note taking,

You'll love it, the same way as I am

Martin S.
Support
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Evernote allows you to organize your work, save important information for you and easily find the necessary data. You can easily add notes, tables, attachments to notes and much more. All functions work well, if you have questions about the work, then the support service will always help you, guys are friendly, but they answer for a long time.

Nachteile: I did not see any shortcomings. The product is really good and quality, if you demand from it over tasks.

Great to use on the go

Jasmine I.
Paralegal
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, great software on the go for collaboration outside of the office.

Vorteile: I like how simple it is to use this software on the go for collaboration outside of the office. I also like the scanning feature for scanning documents and notes. The quality turns out great.

Nachteile: I dislike how the app will start where you left off last but then take you back to the top of your note after a few seconds. You will then have to scroll back to where you were.

Great storage tool for online notes

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Gregory R.
pastor

Kommentare: organized my notes- and could access them from anywhere on any of my electronic devices

Vorteile: I like that it syncs across all my devices. It is reliable, has had very few glitches, and I love that I can use penultimate with my apple pencil to make notes by hand.

Nachteile: The only thing that really bugs me is that at times it gets a glitch when I'm typing notes and the cursor won't work correctly. I have to close evernote down and then start it up again.

This is my go to latform for organizing the many fires burning in my life.

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Wellness and Lifestyle Coach

Kommentare: Organization ability, storage of text and pictures

Vorteile: I like the ability to break down into categories and the retrievability factor. It's a smart system that makes interaction pleasant and not frustrating.

Nachteile: I would like a super simple option for a notepad - no details needed - quick I need to jot something down on the fly. Feel like I have to go thru too many layers to get to this level of appreciation.

My preferred smartnote.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Evernote enable me copy and paste important informations I encounter during my daily work activity for future referencing ; from interesting news articles, to suggestions during meetings ,to do list for the day etc
I love the large amount of memory available to me for use on Evernote and I also appreciate that this program synchronizes across all of my devices ; giving me vital access to my notes always.

Nachteile: The user interface is less than elegant and I also think the aesthetic leaves more to be desired personally for me.

Note taking made easy

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Kendrik N.
Tech
Maschinerie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Evernote is the only program we turn to for note taking. Evernote has made meetings much more productive.

Vorteile: Evernote is extremely feature rich and very easy to use. It also has a free version or paid version, depending on your business need. The paid version is also not too expensive.

Nachteile: The free version has limitations, like upload limits, etc that would not work for a larger company.

Evernote is a catch all note taking app.

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Matt H.

Kommentare: Keeps my life somewhat organized.

Vorteile: I like Evernote's ability to take in virtually any form, document, image or file. Evernote is widely versatile in nearly any situation.

Nachteile: The versatility of Evernote also allows me to depend too much on its search functionality leaving my folders unorganized. The service allows you to be as organized or disorganized as you wish.

My Creative Notepad

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Derrick A.
Motion Designer

Kommentare: Makes my research and storing of what I collect on the internet easier.

Vorteile: Saving web pages and articles with images on the internet to view later on my account.
I also like the way it syncs real-time between my various devices.

Nachteile: It only allows 2 devices on the free account
A monthly limit of 60 mb on the free account which is really small for craetives

Sharing couldn't be easier

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Forklift Operator
Metallabbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's power is in being SO simple to share and reference information across multiple users. Makes it so easy to organize group tasks and keep track of progress.

Vorteile: Sharing checklists, to-do lists, list lists. It makes co-ordinating with others a breeze. Documents shared across users keeps everything up to date.

Nachteile: Nothing. It's beauty is in its simplicity.

Perfect for small companies

Will M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great to connect all devices together and have access to notes and documents on everything. I use it daily

Vorteile: Great to connect all devices together and have access to notes and documents on everything. I use it daily

Nachteile: nothign it does everythign that i want

Notes and reminder organization becomes simpler

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Hitesh K.
Analysts
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Going paperless as possible and Evernote is the primary tool to accomplish this goal.

Vorteile: - Works on multiple operating systems (windows, mac osx)
- Notes/shared documents are synchronized between mobiles, tablets, computes
- Single windows for all kinds of storage (todo, notes, passwords, shared documents, audio, video, etc...)

Nachteile: - Payment processing for license renewals are tedious job
- integration with other cloud storage like dropbox/icloud is not supported

Valuable Tools

Elise R.
ceo

Kommentare: LOVE Skitch and really like the notebook tools. I've paid for both and will continue to use them.

Vorteile: I like the notebooks for their ease of organizing several projects and thoughts. I also really like the ability to sync between devices. My favorite evernote tool is Skitch. This tool is amazing and makes explaining everything so simple. Nothing is more powerful than a screenshot but the ability to markup the screenshot is priceless.

Nachteile: It freaks me out a bit about what data they're collecting on me as it requires you to be logged in to everything in order to sync. It also asks for quite a few permissions depending on the features that you're using.

Organization without limits

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Milagros G.
wireless ips
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The organization is the basis of this product.

Vorteile: With Evernote the organization of my work team you have improved a lot, since all the staff can participate in each task. All the information that we keep in Evernote is always there, wherever you open the software. My colleagues say that the work is very dynamic and everything is very easy to use. I do not only use it for the work of the company, but also to organize my personal affairs, meetings, special days.

Nachteile: Maybe not knowing all of the functions does not make the most of it. I can not say anything negative even about this software

Experienced User

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Microbiologist
Medizinische Geräte, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I am a happy returning user who would recommend this software

Vorteile: I use Evernote like a mobile notepad, tracking my thoughts, musings, lists, and anything else I want to keep track of

Nachteile: Premium versions of this software can be a little expensive, so not every user can justify the cost.

Evernote Business is our go to note-taking service for our district.

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Tyler T.
Director of Accountability and PowerSchool

Kommentare: I love the ability to take notes and the ease of use.

Vorteile: We love how detailed one can make the notes and how it easily sends documentation to multiple devices.

Nachteile: Sometimes a note will take a minute to show up, but if you know how to refresh your notes it automatically shows up.