Über RingCentral Contact Center

Die Lösung RingCentral Contact Center bietet Omnichannel-Funktionen, mit denen Kunden entscheiden können, wie sie mit dir interagieren möchten.

Erfahre mehr über RingCentral Contact Center

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie RingCentral Contact Center bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Katherine l. T.
Katherine l. T.
Founding Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

Kommentare: We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian P.
Team Lead of Internal Tools in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Crystal A.
Clinic Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive Price for Mediocre Service

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We went with Ring Central because it was the top of the line business phone company. I don’t feel that the price which we paid for the service we received was worth it. They have a lot of issues and should have a few teams in the states instead of outsourcing everything. It took longer than needed to get my questions and issues corrected and answered. Switched to Zoom phones because it’s easier and more affordable.

Had soft phones, was able to connect to our existing VOIP phones, was a familiar brand to many people and IT people. Phone numbers were also fax numbers so it was easy to remember.

Call center support people spoke English as their second language. There was often roosters doodling in The background of a call. Some calls were not recorded when all should have been and Ring Central couldnt tell me why. Our system kept having glitches and would never work the way we set it up.

Emma B.
Hiring Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

Kommentare: It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah H.
Internet Operations Manager in USA
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Has everything you need at a great price

Kommentare: I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Steven J.
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been extremely positive.

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

poor customer service

Kommentare: poor level of knowledge with agents on the phone, difficult to understand phone agents.

sounded attractive, price was reasonable, had good reviews mostly

not the easiest system to use, customer service was dismal

Customer Support Specialist in Kanada

RingCentral allows me to make phone calls from home

RingCentral can be used at work (via a regular phone) or on an app on my phone so that I have the option of working from home!

When I get a voicemail, it will show that it was going to my direct extension, however, it went to all of my colleagues on the support team. It's a little misleading when you are trying to figure out who is the best person to call back.

Andrew W.
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Quality Product

Kommentare: RingCentral allows me to clock in and clock out when it comes to my availability and have the peace of mind that no calls are missed.

RingCentral is used primarily as a secondary number for when I am "on the clock" or for when I am on our "emergency line." RIngCentral makes it easy to switch from one line to another.

There's no automated response to texts. This would be nice for times when I'm out of the office and on vacation. There is a workaround that I was able to figure out with another program, but it would be helpful to be able to do it directly through RingCentral.

Swadesh P.
Swadesh P.
Marketing Manager in Indien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple system that works

Kommentare: Overall, it's been great so far. I'm able to make calls without any issues.

It was easy and quick to set up. Now I can have a phone system to call internationally and also receive calls. Saves so much more time. Particularly great for me working remotely outside the countries we operate in as a business.

Honestly, there's nothing to dislike until now. If I'm being extremely picky, it would probably be the fact that it gets too costly to forward calls to my country ie India.

Darci P.
Transaction Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for property management call center

Kommentare: Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Cesar C.
Gerente General in Peru
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

call center

Kommentare: Tener un equipo de expertos en otro país y poder darles comunicación con los clientes que llaman como si estuvieran en la compañía, me ha resuelto muchos problemas y nos ha hecho ver muy profesionales

Excelente plataforma para comunicaciones, con este software puedes tener múltiples teléfonos en cualquier parte del mundo, y se comunicarás como si estuvieras en la principal. Se puede incluso enviar mensajes de texto a celulares y hacer extensiones dentro de la linea telefónica que tengas.

La verdad no encuentro alguna característica que no me guste de este software. Es realmente muy completo y útil cuando te manejas con personal en diferentes partes del mundo

Helen J.
Accounts Payable Specialist in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recommended

Kommentare: The support team was great. They made sure I got the answers to my question and they walked me through very well.

Product - we have just been using the software for a month now and we are in adjustment period. So far, we are not having big problems with the product. It is very user friendly. We can customize with ease. Each user can customize too, giving less work on the super admin. Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones). They immediately suggested that we address it also to the development team. I think the company is growing and with constant support care, RingCentral customers are in good hands.

Not really a problem but one feature was not included. I wanted to rearrange my contacts on my Polycom Screens by customizing through RingCentral. The software could not help me rearrange to how I wanted the names to be assigned to the lines I prefer. Other than that, I am highly satisfied.

Jeff J.
Customer Service & Sales Manager in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must if you're using Ring Central Phone!

Kommentare: Our organization uses Ring Central, Ring Central Phone, and Ring Central Contact Center for our phone system, scheduling conference calls (audio or video) and for phone monitoring and reporting in our call centers. All of the RC software plays nice with each other, including mobile versions.

The ability to monitor teams in real time via customizable dashboards is my favorite feature. It is as good as any telephony software that I have seen.

The reporting capabilities are somewhat robust, but creating custom reports beyond the stock templates is not intuitive and in a few instances we were not able to create the report we wanted with multiple data sets.

Jerry T.
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Replaced our original phone system

Kommentare: Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

Jessica R.
QAPI Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Tom H.
CEO in USA

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax line.

Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Maria R.
Call Center Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent voice quality

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Santosh B.
Database Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central - Review

Kommentare: - It is a great application overall with ring central.

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use. - This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls - This application can be customized to very high extent.

- The pricing can be made more affordable - They can add more features and limits to the applications

Automotive Service Writer in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very functional

Kommentare: Definitely worth using!

We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

Desirae S.
Data Quality Professional in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral

Kommentare: Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.

Customer Experience Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for internal communication

Kommentare: Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

Melissa B.
CEO in USA

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Executive Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Big Fan

Kommentare: It has helped me to speed up communication, internally and externally, without having to utilize my personal cell. Love it!

I love the functionality of this product. Not only can I easily access the normal "office phone functions" (colleague extensions, out of office, call directory, etc.) but now I can text clients and candidates.

Generally I have no complaints. But, I wish you never had to log into your account online to access things like call logs, greeting admin, etc. I'd like to be able to do it all from the desktop app.

Sean D.
Client Service Specialist in USA

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Great features for a small/mid size team Great call clarity Incredible management of calls when working from home Fast support and assistance with issues

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed