RingCentral Contact Center Erfahrungen

Über RingCentral Contact Center

Die Lösung RingCentral Contact Center bietet Omnichannel-Funktionen, mit denen Kunden entscheiden können, wie sie mit dir interagieren möchten.

Erfahre mehr über RingCentral Contact Center

Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones).

None yet, truthfully in the few weeks in use it hasn't given me a reason to be unhappy with the product at all.

Bewertungen zu RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Contact Center hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 187 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RingCentral Contact Center bereits verwendet?

Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Founding Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

Kommentare: We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
Team Lead of Internal Tools in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Osman
Marketing Support Manager in Honduras
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Acquire an easy contact center software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The background of the company and also how it is backup by a larger contact center company which is NICE Incontact and the functionality that it offers

Sometimes it is difficult to integrate with different softwares

Allie
HR Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not the greatest experience if I'm honest. I know they are great people but the personal experience we had really messed up some things for our company for a period of 2 months.

I liked the privacy of phone numbers on the app.

I did not like the problems we had while trying to disconnect with this service. Our phones stopped working and it took ages to get help.

Emma
Hiring Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

Kommentare: It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Edgar
Manager in Armenien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst Experience I ever had

I was old costumer more then 4 years. in 5th year my card was expired and i try to make payment couple time. Then i called them they told me to wait 48 hours. So i didnt get any notice and i thought it go true. Then 2 months I get a email that they putting me on Collection and I have to pay termination fee around 500$ and they cancel all my number for my business. So I called them and wait 2 hours to fix that issue in the end thats just make me mad because of same questions again and again. Till i just want to pay them and finish with that company.

Nothing Lot of spam calls bad connection and so on

Josiah
Internet Operations Manager in USA
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has everything you need at a great price

Kommentare: I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Steven
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

Kommentare: My overall experience has been extremely positive.

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Raquel
Sales Lead Specialist in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

I received daily calls, and the quality is incredible.

The meeting feature. I think is not that necessary, at least for my team.

Charity Mae
Charity Mae
Senior Agent in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

RingCentral is the best!

I like how it is easy to use for communicating with our client

It will be better if we have an option to make folder for contacts depending on the organization of client. But still this is the best

Crystal
Clinic Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive Price for Mediocre Service

Kommentare: We went with Ring Central because it was the top of the line business phone company. I don’t feel that the price which we paid for the service we received was worth it. They have a lot of issues and should have a few teams in the states instead of outsourcing everything. It took longer than needed to get my questions and issues corrected and answered. Switched to Zoom phones because it’s easier and more affordable.

Had soft phones, was able to connect to our existing VOIP phones, was a familiar brand to many people and IT people. Phone numbers were also fax numbers so it was easy to remember.

Call center support people spoke English as their second language. There was often roosters doodling in The background of a call. Some calls were not recorded when all should have been and Ring Central couldnt tell me why. Our system kept having glitches and would never work the way we set it up.

Kelly
Administrative assistant in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Depends on day for Performance

Kommentare: Overall I guess the system is good. easy to use and even though some days we don't hear phone ring we can always check the app

It is an easy system to use, I like the fact that we can check on calls from emails and we get alerts. I also like the ability to see faxes. Overall I like the system just wish it would work consistently

Some weeks everything is great and the phone system is awesome. But then some days we don't get the actual phone call for some reason, it shoes up in the email alerts, but customer thinks we are not answering calls. It is great when it works out

Jerry
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Replaced our original phone system

Kommentare: Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

Maria
Call Center Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent voice quality

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Sean
Client Service Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

Kommentare: Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Great features for a small/mid size team Great call clarity Incredible management of calls when working from home Fast support and assistance with issues

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

Lucy
Developer in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very organized tool

Kommentare: Overall is good. If RingCentral has the dark theme that will be great.

It has GIF that we can choose what we like instead of displaying random GIF. RingCentral group the images, files, pinned items together which is very easy to find the info.

When the same person leaves the message, it doesn't get added into the same paragraph like Google Chat, it will show multiple lines. And it has the function for like/unlike only, we don't have choose to pick the reactions for the message, for instance, reaction of happy, shock, or lol.

Daniel
Customer Support Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid VOIP App but not Always Consistent

Call clarity is really good if plugged into my company's network, I like that I can be on the phone and jump into a screen-share call within a few minutes without having to hangup the call.

Call clarity is very poor if using the app anywhere other than my main company network. Probably because I am on Wifi, but still a headache if I try to work from home or am out of the main office for the day. Occasionally, the calls that are sent to my team do not always connect to every team member despite everyone being available for the call. Can be frustrating because a few team members are forced to always take the call then instead of spreading the work load as expected.

Eric
Striven Business Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Switched from Google Voice

Kommentare: Super happy using this software for call and text communications.

Our sales team switched from Google Voice a few weeks ago to RingCentral and it's amazing. It has a clean useful interface on the web version that I use. It makes it easy to dial out, answer, set vm greetings, send texts and more. Very please with it and the associated mobile and gmail apps.

Ryan
Marketing Assistant in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central Review

Kommentare: If I was running my own business I would use Ring Central as a soft phone. Absolutely great value for the money.

It is very easy to use and is very reliable.

The only downside, which would be a problem for any VoIP, is that if the power were to be cut and you are not using the mobile app then the phone would be dead. At our office we had the power go out for 5 hours and that meant that we didn't have an effective system.

Kamaldeep Singh
Technical Sales Supervisor in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software

Kommentare: The best thing I like about ring central is I do not miss a single call from my office even when I am not on my desk. Call forwarding option on ring central gives me power to do other work in my office without any problems

Call forwarding option, customer service and notifications directly on my cell phone are biggest pros of this software

Its works great but once or twice a week it shuts itself down with red lights on, we have to reboot our phones everytime when this happens but overall it is satisfying

Larzel
Business Development Manager in Philippinen
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ringcental has helped our contact center better!

Kommentare: It's good but sometimes it also helps if the people running it and their customer support would make up for their services provided.

It has text features that you can use to do follow ups. You can also easily tract calls and create a queue.

Their customer service is really bad and sometimes there are glitches and bugs that becomes an issue. They tell you that they'd get back with you once they find a solution but you'll be waiting for nothing.

Gustavo
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good enough

Kommentare: I could go back if you cut the prices but I know you will not do.

Everything is proven, not really very easy to use, tons of capabilities. I'll create somehow an easier to do tutorial, I don't know how easy is to do that

Expensive for what it is, since there are different alternatives on the market, way cheaper. There are tons of other products out there for way better prices, you are charging for the safe proof concept.

Ankit
Director in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great digital connectivity

Kommentare: Easy navigation with excellent integration across all devices like mobile, desk and laptop

Join now feature allowing jumping on calls through single touch

Dial in restriction - only 5 or less people can dial in with the base verison

Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral - Contact Center

Kommentare: Overall, the system works as intended. I wish we can consolidate the apps to use as one, though.

This is highly custmizable and they have a number of resources you can use to get your contact center going. It also integrates with Salesforce with a live agent option.

It is not as simple to use for the end user. They seem to have a lot of errors when using the contact center solution. You also need to be logged into two apps. They require you to be logged into the RC Phone app AND the InContact browser app.

Sean
Growth in Nordmazedonien
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral communication app

Awesome service, helps me organize inbound and outbound calls and faxes!

I don't have anything to add here, I haven't had any issues so far