RingCentral Contact Center Erfahrungen

Über RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Call Center bietet Omnichannel-Funktionen, mit denen Kunden entscheiden können, wie sie mit dir interagieren möchten.

Erfahre mehr über RingCentral Contact Center

We have a very busy medical practice and we use Ring for our phone system as well as for online chat amongst the team. Great way to stay in touch.

Sometimes there is a small delay if you are working remotely.

Bewertungen zu RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Contact Center hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 193 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RingCentral Contact Center bereits verwendet?

Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Founding Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

Kommentare: We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
Team Lead of Internal Tools in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Jennifer
Billing Dept in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ring central for all your calling neeeds

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Loved it - will use it again if o move companies. No crashing of site - fills all the needs and then some of a call center/Business

I love the ease of use , it’s always clear - most importantly NO dropped or static in the calls . Easy to move through the program . Keeps records of all calls . We can call, transfer , text and leave voicemails

I have no complaints - I love and stand by Ring central

Willard
Willard
CEO in Niederlande
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Worst Customer Service Ever without Exaggeration

Kommentare: I have never had contact with a company that treated non-paying customers better than potential paying customers. RC offered free top-tier service for the past two years due to COVID-19 and my company and me are very grateful for that opportunity. As that opportunity was coming to an end, I attempted to navigate the maze of different phone numbers required to downgrade my service because it is only myself and a contractor in my office. I was able to get a change in service submitted, but they said that they needed my permission to do so by replying to an email, which I did within the 30 day window provided. Meanwhile, they then suspended my account, refuse to honor the changes that they said they would make, flat out refuse to work with me to resolve the matter, and are now holding my phone number hostage until I pay them $6000 for service I don't even want at this point. I have no problem paying for my share, or even for a month of unnecessary top-tier service to port out my numbers, but to want $6000 and refuse to work with a customer is dumbfoundingly poor service, and is now an extreme detriment to my business.

Multiple features at multiple levels of service and offers HIPAA compliance.

High Priced and poor customer service downgrades any positive reviews of this company.

RYAN
Senior Account Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central

It is easy to answer calls and transfer to mobile phone. It has a screen share feature like zoom that I use to use and it was great. I really have liked it. When I have had to call service they were awesome.

Now that we have hubspot it is pretty bad. Can not transfer calls or join 3rd part y to calls. It sometimes delays calls so I miss them.

Emma
Hiring Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

Kommentare: It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah
Internet Operations Manager in USA
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has everything you need at a great price

Kommentare: I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Steven
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

Kommentare: My overall experience has been extremely positive.

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Sabrina
Customer Service Rep in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall exxperience with RingCentral is 10/10

We love that we can record calls when we need too

We have not found anything we dont like

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenience but with cost

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

One standout aspect of RingCentral that users frequently commend is its comprehensive cloud-based communication system, which includes robust video and audio-conferencing capabilities. This feature facilitates effortless communication with team members and clients alike. The platform is also lauded for its straightforward setup and user-friendly operation, compatible with a variety of devices such as desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones.

One notable limitation is the call recording storage; on most plans, both on-demand and automatic call recordings are only stored for 90 days.

Debora
SCheduler in Kenia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nothing beats RingCentral when it comes to call management

Messaging , call logs, call recording , image sharing all play important rolls when it comes to scheduling. Our company has been running smoothly with the help of these features. Our clients and staffs get to communicate with us effectively and I love that about it.

I love almost everything except for the fact that sometimes messaging just stops abruptly without warning. Maybe when a subscription is not renewed, or because of other technical issues that I do not know about. RingCentral should at least try and warn the company two days before stopping services IF the problem is about monthly subscription. And the repair should be fast, sometimes it takes almost a week to resolve this issue, which is bad for the company since we need to stay in constant communication with our clients and temps.

Darci
Transaction Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for property management call center

Kommentare: Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Jeff
Customer Service & Sales Manager in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must if you're using Ring Central Phone!

Kommentare: Our organization uses Ring Central, Ring Central Phone, and Ring Central Contact Center for our phone system, scheduling conference calls (audio or video) and for phone monitoring and reporting in our call centers. All of the RC software plays nice with each other, including mobile versions.

The ability to monitor teams in real time via customizable dashboards is my favorite feature. It is as good as any telephony software that I have seen.

The reporting capabilities are somewhat robust, but creating custom reports beyond the stock templates is not intuitive and in a few instances we were not able to create the report we wanted with multiple data sets.

Tom
CEO in USA

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax line.

Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Jerry
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Replaced our original phone system

Kommentare: Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

Desirae
Data Quality Professional in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral

Kommentare: Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.

Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Calling Software for you

Kommentare: Great calling software especially if you are working from home.

*Great feature for call routing * When you missed a call for someone you will receive an email notification together with their voicemail and voicemail in a text form

So far, this tool is a great help for me for calling my candidates so I don't have any problems with it.

Daniel
Customer Support Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid VOIP App but not Always Consistent

Call clarity is really good if plugged into my company's network, I like that I can be on the phone and jump into a screen-share call within a few minutes without having to hangup the call.

Call clarity is very poor if using the app anywhere other than my main company network. Probably because I am on Wifi, but still a headache if I try to work from home or am out of the main office for the day. Occasionally, the calls that are sent to my team do not always connect to every team member despite everyone being available for the call. Can be frustrating because a few team members are forced to always take the call then instead of spreading the work load as expected.

Eric
Striven Business Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Switched from Google Voice

Kommentare: Super happy using this software for call and text communications.

Our sales team switched from Google Voice a few weeks ago to RingCentral and it's amazing. It has a clean useful interface on the web version that I use. It makes it easy to dial out, answer, set vm greetings, send texts and more. Very please with it and the associated mobile and gmail apps.

None yet, truthfully in the few weeks in use it hasn't given me a reason to be unhappy with the product at all.

Ryan
Marketing Assistant in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central Review

Kommentare: If I was running my own business I would use Ring Central as a soft phone. Absolutely great value for the money.

It is very easy to use and is very reliable.

The only downside, which would be a problem for any VoIP, is that if the power were to be cut and you are not using the mobile app then the phone would be dead. At our office we had the power go out for 5 hours and that meant that we didn't have an effective system.

Kamaldeep Singh
Technical Sales Supervisor in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software

Kommentare: The best thing I like about ring central is I do not miss a single call from my office even when I am not on my desk. Call forwarding option on ring central gives me power to do other work in my office without any problems

Call forwarding option, customer service and notifications directly on my cell phone are biggest pros of this software

Its works great but once or twice a week it shuts itself down with red lights on, we have to reboot our phones everytime when this happens but overall it is satisfying

Amanda
Administrative Assistant in USA

We use ring central for our center phone system. It is very easy to use and user friendly. We like i

I love how i stay logged in when i click on my icon to start our day. The text box is easy to use. The fax feature is awesome

i don't have any complaints about this system. it works well for me and i enjoy using it. I was sceptical at first and do not feel that way at all now.

JENNIFER
ADMIN in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RING CENTRAL

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY TO CONNECT TO AND LOG ON WITH, EVERYONE THAT I WORK WITH REALLY LOVES THIS PRODUCT.

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TO USE THIS PRODUCT IT WAS VERY CONFUSING BUT AFTER LEARNING THE PROCESS IT IS QUICK AND EASY

Rob
VP in USA

Good

I think what I most like about Ring Central is the fax capabilities. Just sending a simple email and it turns it to a fax.

I would probably say my least favorite thing about Ring Central is the price. Its maybe just a little high but not bad.

Perla
Scriber. in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool.

Kommentare: Very good!

Using it in a medical field, less expensive than e-fax in the EMR, very easy to use, you can save all numbers by name, create your own facesheet, hippa compliance, can create multiple accounts, receive confirmation by email. Save paper.

It would like to have like software integration with the EMR, you have to “print” to send the fax, is time consuming.