Über SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Erfahre mehr über SuiteDash

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SuiteDash bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Vigneswaran R.
Vigneswaran R.
Director in Malaysia
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it. 2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast. 3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing. 4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money. 5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Nafiur R.
Nafiur R.
Founder in Bangladesch

Powerful Business Management Tool For Handling Clients

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience is great & smooth. The support is friendly and gracefully handles all the feedbacks & suggestions. I love when the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is involved in the support process, because that shows his commitment and dedication to take the tool to next height. So SuiteDash is definitely on the right track, I believe.

I love the fact that SuiteDash provides a complete solution for managing every step of a client-based business. I don't have to use multiple tools to handle invoicing, project management, file sharing, client communication, feedback cycle etc. Also, the ability to create a separate white-labeled portal for clients to login and check their projects and collaborate, is just awesome feature to have.

I strongly believe the UI of the tool can be improved. It's good now, but can be much better. Actually, the tool has so many features & setting options, that it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of them. So I would suggest the team to keep working on the interface and UX, so that the workflow can be even faster than now.

Erin D.
Project Manager in USA

Almost a Great Product

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I like it and I'm glad we got in on the ground floor. There is quite a bit of room for improvement, but they will get there!

What I like most about SuiteDash is how hard they work to keep their software cutting edge. They are nimble and constantly improving.

First of all, it is REALLY slow (takes about 5 seconds to switch views/pages) for a CRM, which they are apparently working on. Additionally, there are some ease-of-use issues I find with the organization of the CRM. I feel like company-mode should be a bit more intuitive.

Christy D.
CEO in Kanada
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Feachers I am always waiting because It's slow

Kommentare: Idea's about function is great. Practically it just does not deliver at all. Nor do they support the product.

I really like the proposed feachers and the way they have them organized is great. Also they have attempted to have a Quick books upload.

When I want to create and invoice it can take 4-6 min for one to load. It's like there servers are in Slow-mo. The quick book upload doesn't really work either. It brings the items in great but every entry needs to be hand fixed because the GST never transfers properly. Also the invoice number doesn't transfer? Lastly since the most resent update customer service help went from difficult to impossible. So in short I am paying to watch the little round load meter go round and round instead of being productive.

letztes Jahr

Hi Christy, Very sorry that you were not able to get up to speed with SuiteDash. You should mention that our team did spend a great deal of time trying to work with you, but it was very challenging because of how you repeatedly responded with demeaning and borderline abusive language. We do our best to support everyone regardless of their level of technical proficiency, but I had to make the call to shield our staff from that kind of treatment. We wish you nothing but the best, and hope you are able to find a perfect solution for your needs. Thanks, Mike

Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Marketing in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All I need

Kommentare: I love it. You will too. It's worth the investment.

Suitedash is pretty robust. It's an all in one business solution that I have been using for my clients. They have a solar company that relies heavily on lead generation. We needed a tool that not only can run my client's business but could make it easy for affiliates to log in to see their book of business. Suitedash handles this perfectly. We create lead forms on our website and all of the information gets setup on our CRM. Zapier integrations are amazing. The software can do much more than that but as my clients grown they will not need to go anywhere else.

Customer Support is my least favorite. It takes a day to answer our Reponses at times and it's a bit frustrating, given most saas have adequate staff onboard to answer pressing questions etc. Though they have an amazing helpdesk. Everything is well documented - however I wish they would be more proactive with the emails. But I love them none the less.

Kianja J.
Kianja J.
President/CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

The Perfect All In One Software For A Solopreneur To Grow Their Business With

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Suitedash allows entrepreneurs to totally streamline your onboarding process without having to use a million different software packages. It even intergrates with Accounting software like Quickbooks online, which is awesome. This has really simplified the onboarding for me as I am a Solopreneur.

Suitedash allows you to automatically onboard clients using automation. You can acquire leads, have them review your proposal, accept and sign the proposal, sign a contract, pay the agreed amount immediately, setup a filing system for documentation, and provide a custom client portal experience. You can even put limitations on what your clients staff has access to. I also love that I can assign staff, collaborators l, and contractors to specific clients. This software is all about customization. It intergrates with wordpress and is white label. You can totally brand your client portal with your businesses branding. I love that billing clients is customizable. You can charge a one time fee or a recurring charge. You can also do a combination of both on the same invoice. This is great for those of us who charge a retainer plus an ongoing monthly fee. Well worth the money.

The software doesn't intergrate Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Onedrive for external storage at this time. Maybe this will be something provided in the future. On the other hand, they provide a lot of internal storage which is great.

Alex C.
Alex C.
Founder & CEO in USA

An excellent Client Portal with many other great features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience. I hope the add the chat widget soon so we can chat directly with their support from the dashboard.

The branding and client portal features. SuiteDash allows you to upload your logos and set your branding colors to make it your own. The client portal features are outstanding, very well thought

The lack of a chat widget in the dashboard so the admin can communicate with SuiteDash support directly. Hopefully they will add it soon.

Sanju K.
Sanju K.
COO in USA
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product with a bright future

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am planning to implement suitedash as a single, unified software to help us run our business so we can minimize investment in multiple software and platforms. The software comes loaded with powerful tools and functionalities that we are using on daily basis, including secure client login portals, project management capabilities, invoicing, billing, communicating with clients and team members, and sending and sharing files.

This is a great tool for the price and from what I've experienced so far I'm confident it's only going to get better. Getting started is really simple and the product has been well thought out. The guides are easy to understand and if you prefer to just get started and figure things out as you go along, instead of spending time reading instructions then the tooltips for each section are invaluable. When you open a section/page you can click an icon at the top of your screen to find out what the section is for and how to use it. Some of the feature that I liked the most are Secure client portal, white label branding, Invoicing & recurring billing and CRM client management tool.

Although suitedash has nice range of integrations with popular apps and software, I still want to see more integrations and and some templates for different use cases so we can use them ourselves without having to build everything from scratch.

Ersan T.
Ersan T.
Chief Operating Officer in Kanada

One-stop Application for all your business needs!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We gained so much time and we saved a lot of money for our SAAS subscriptions and happy to direct this amount to our product development.

The best part of Suite dash is it combines, several tools in to one. You can use it for a CRM, Project management tool even for your billings.

I can't say a thing in this section, because this software fulfills all our business requirements, and whenever we contact support and ask for help they come up with a soln for any specific cases.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ersan, thank you for your review! We are pleased that we can fulfill 95% of your company needs...but we strive for 100% :)

Ian K.
Ian K.
Digital Marketing Strategist in USA

The Best All-In-One Business Management Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been able to set up a cohesive client portal that gives my clients all the information they need. Additionally, I have all the information organized in one place, and I don't have to copy/paste info from one tool to another. I've been able to save time and most importantly, my sanity.

The best feature of Suitedash is that it is an all in one business management tool and client portal. I really like this because I don't need to go in and out of several different software. I like the simple to use CRM and the ability to kickstart a project (using templates and workflows) with just a couple clicks. I also really like that you can make it completely customized to your brand, be it the logo, emails, domain, colors, and more.

The biggest downside to Suitedash at this time is the basic task management. If you have a simple type of project it will certainly meet your needs. However, if you have a more complex project, or one with several components, it may be a little lacking. I would like to see an integration with a project management tool or a way to import tasks from a PM tool into Suitedash.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback! We will continue to improve our Project management functionality. Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better.

Entrepreneur in Belgien

THE BEST by far

Kommentare: I have literally taken my business to the next level, thanks to SuiteDash. It has allowed me to have an incredibly professional tool to onboard my clients, manage them, manage my entire sales process (thanks to their CRM), have conversations with my entire team,... Benefits are almost endless. Their pricing is just great as well. Very, very affordable for what you're getting.

I lke almost EVERYTHING about SuiteDash. It's one of the most amazing software applications I have ever used. I especially love the FULL white label functionalities. I am able to use SuiteDash as my own fully branded client environment ánd tool for collaboration with staff. It's an all-in-one tool and they keep expending their features and possibilities every week. They listen to feedback of their customers, so every update and new feature they release is based on votes of their community. But on top of that they also have a true community where people can start discussions etc. to boost their ideas and suggestions further. SuiteDash has been around for quite a while already, yet they still function as a VERY personal and flexible company. I was especially impressed by the fact that I received a personal postcard, which they sent all the way from the USA to Europe, signed by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of SuiteDash and including his personal email address. WOW, just WOW. Working with software providers, businesses like these, really make what I do even more fun and rewarding. Truely. If you wanna be happy, use SuiteDash in your business - LOL!

There's only 2 things I don't like about SuiteDash currently, both of which will be resolved in future: - We hardly have any flexibility to design our invoices (in contradiction with the contracts, estimates etc. which we can fully design into very impressive documents) and they aren't focused on the European market yet which means we have to use workarounds to comply with regulations etc. They are already working on this though and hoping to release templates etc. soon. - Secondly, as mentioned before, they don't have the payment processor integrated that I like the most. ZOHO Invoice has that integration, that's how I know. It's a smaller company but they are very professional and very cheap, hence why an integration with them is so important.

General Manager in Trinidad und Tobago
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth. Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved. It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

Ben J.
CEO in Deutschland
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very well-thought-out package.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

Geisha J.
Project Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Complete Package Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight. Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone. But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve. To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

Alfred F.
Founder in USA

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

5 letztes Jahr

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

letztes Jahr

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Mike G.
Founder in USA

A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

letztes Jahr

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you. We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

Ken I.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go. All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other. With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc. It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas: 1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface. 2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

Keller T.
Founder and Managing Partner in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A unique client portal solution with so many great features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

letztes Jahr

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Rosendo R.
President in Kolumbien

All-In-One Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

letztes Jahr

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Kaushal S.
Kaushal S.
Founder & CEO in Indien

White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports. It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself. Direct Benefits: It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies. As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc. SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal 1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information 2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data. 3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads . 4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members 5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members ) 6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar 7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash 2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Ismo T.
Avocation in Finnland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow. Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc... There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you. You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well. Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms. And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders. A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot. Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page. There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future. I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact help@suitedash.com and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

Joyce C.
Manager in Singapur
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small businesses

4 letztes Jahr

It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book. The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless. Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up. Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links. That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive. If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

letztes Jahr

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Automate it all from Lead to Client Onboarding

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using SuiteDash and been amazed at all it offers. The support team is responsive. There are minor annoyances here and there but overall, if you would like to automate more of the process from capturing a lead, getting a contract signed, and getting the client their own custom client portal to help you complete their work, then SuiteDash is amazing. I also do like the team features for having project templates with full tasks and phases for the different teams to be able to track and complete projects. The internal knowledge-base is not the slickest but it works and allows us to have a place for SOPs and further instructions for workers/staff.

I really like that it allows us to automate much of the process when a client signs a contract with us. Once signed, they can then set up their billing and once paid, they will be given a client portal including the tasks they need to do and a place for them to upload their assets for us. I love how you can impersonate a staff or a client to see what they would see at login. Also, I like that there is a WordPress app to put the client's portal into their WordPress admin. This is perfect for us.

The forms builder is not flexible enough for me. I don't like how limited it is to customize the presentation of the forms. It needs the ability to include more instruction text between items. Sometimes the software is slow to load the different pages, I wish it were faster. Some of the steps can not be automated yet but hopefully soon. Zapier triggers need to be expanded. I wish there could be more than one email per account so that different staff could email clients from within SuiteDash.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to improve our Forms and expand on our Zapier triggers. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Tae Y.
Principle / Chief Technology Officer in USA

White Label Portal for Clients

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Clients have one central location to communicate and upload/download files. As a web development agency, this has been a huge boon. No more email tags and using shared Dropbox and Google Drives to have file exchanges. Allows me to grant and revoke access to clients and my staff members as their designated roles change.

The flexibility of the software to control all aspects of communications to customer and staff has been tremendous. It allows me to create a portal branded with my agency where my clients can log into upload files and check off tasks - all without knowing that it was a 3rd party solutions. It allows me to focus on working on the actual project instead of working the work involved in getting the project moving forward. The mobile app is a nice touch also with the instructional videos to guide with all aspects of running the software. The videos were very concise and clear and got the lesson across on all the features.

Because it is so rich with features, there was a lot of videos to watch.

Darrin R.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Robust features of several tools in one suite

Kommentare: I was looking for a dashboard alternative for clients other than the My-Account dashboard in Woocommerce. They have a nice roadmap and are constantly improving the service. White-labeling is great and lots of customization available to make it look the way you want. I come across issues and when I do I email them and they resolve it quickly. They seem to seriously take customer suggestions seriously. I'm super excited about what's to come and know it will only get better.

Single dashboard for clients to view/pay invoices and yes, recurring invoices using popular gateways like Stripe and Braintree. Great way to request files from clients who receive a link to upload the files without having to log in. Clients can approve or reject task items. Automation features are in the early stages but can see a lot of potential in this. The support is excellent! All issues are resolved quickly by their team.

Coming from more refined PM tools like Basecamp and Teamwork, the interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. The commenting system on tasks needs a lot of work. Task comments can easily be overlooked and not seen. Feels like too many clicks to get things done. Load times can feel a little slow at times.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. Improving loading times and refining the functionalities of the platform are definitely on our list!