Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über SuiteDash

Vollständig gebrandet: Kundenportal, Projektmanagement, Rechnungsstellung, Dateifreigabe, CRM, IM (Internal Messaging), Messaging und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SuiteDash

Vorteile:

Love the easy and intuitive user interface and navigation. Also, the customizable theme makes it a seamless experience with our brand for our clients.

Nachteile:

I am missing a messenger for customer communication.

Bewertungen zu SuiteDash

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,8
Funktionen
4,8
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,9

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,4/10

SuiteDash hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 557 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SuiteDash bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (557)

Susanne
Owner in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Es ist die smarteste All-in-one-Lösung, die ich kenne

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Zusammenführung aller Aspekte im Business statt Zusammentragen und Abgleichen der Daten an x-verschiedenen Stellen. Wie immer: Anfangs kostet es Zeit für die Einarbeitung und das Übertragen, doch ich sehe bereits jetzt, wie sich vor allem im Team Effizienz einstellt.
Richtig gut: Schnelle Reaktion des Supports und das Gefühl, dass Fragen wirklich gelesen werden.

Vorteile:

Ist der Anfang gemacht, zeigt sich die übergreifende Zusammenarbeit der einzelnen Module. Gestartet bin ich mit dem CRM, Formulare und der Newsletter waren die beiden nächsten Schritte.

Nachteile:

Als deutschsprachiger Nutzer wünsche ich mir eine komplette Sprachdatei auf Deutsch. Es selbst zu übersetzen ist zeitaufwändig und im Ergebnis teils überraschend, wenn die Funktion hinter dem Platzhaltertext noch nicht bekannt ist - ab und an entsteht Kauderwelsch, das dann schrittweise angepasst werden muss. Ich wäre auch bereit, dafür etwas extra zu zahlen und Zeit (und Nerven) zu schonen.

Dr. Ananthashai
Dr. Ananthashai
Cto in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Complete CRM and Client Portal Solution!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its a very cost effecient solution for me, I am an appsumo purchaser and this deal works at least 4x what I invested for.

Vorteile:

Feature-rich, have a ton of tutorials and knowledgebase articles, All in one solution to manage your Business

Nachteile:

Even though its feature-rich it is very confusing for a new user, may take sometime to understand if you are using it for the first time, still you got a load of tutorials to refer to. It takes some milliseconds to load, for my business it is ok.

Noel
CEO in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

SuiteDash is a powerful and incredible CRM+LMS

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: SuiteDash is simply the best all-around tool for managing projects, courses, teams, communities, marketing, and much more. It has great features and is something you won't waste your investment on.

Vorteile:

We recommend SuiteDash for those small and medium-sized businesses that: Recognize the value of automation and want to take advantage of that superpower. This is a real game changer for managing client projects and streamlining business operations + LMS. Its intuitive interface and comprehensive features make it a top choice for businesses of truly all sizes. Overall, Suitedash gets my top marks for its efficiency, functionality, and user-friendly design. We have found automation to be a powerful feature that is saving us hours and hours of work. And what can we say about your complete LMS This platform is growing and learning from its users. It's not perfect, but we do notice that they strive for excellence.

Nachteile:

I think there are four areas to strengthen: 1. The management of user roles and permissions could be more complete and customizable, for now it is very generalized. 2. In the development of task templates for the project area, the templates could be grouped into categories and the project managers could only manage the categories that they are authorized to manage. 3. When creating tasks in the project area, these tasks should be able to be linked to lessons in the LMS area. 4. Optimize loading speed. It is true that it has improved a lot. However, it can be optimized

Mike
Mike
Owner in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A CRM that can't take payments, and an "it is what it is, deal with it" approach from management.

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it's been good. Despite the infuriating load times and confused design, I like the software and the community. I also quite like the staff.
But this experience, and the response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. I'm rather heavily integrated with Suitedash, so upping and leaving is a big decision but I currently can't trust that they have my interests at heart.

Vorteile:

Suitedash is a great platform when it works. Granted, it's slower than a stoned snail and it's not winning any beauty awards anytime soon, but it's open, and there's buckets of potential.

Nachteile:

I'll start small: It's slow, really slow. I'm waiting 10 seconds between page loads. I have fibre broadband and all that good stuff, and have accessed the platform from plenty of other connections, so [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ' repeat potestations that it's fast for them just don't cut it. It's slow, admit it. It's ugly. The interface smacks of something made by someone who saw a CRM, and without much design experience, decided they wanted to do things differently. There's a custom CSS area, but it feels strange having to add my own code to stop my CRM from looking like a multi-era nostalgia game drank too much koolaid. But these are just appetisers. After having ploughed time into setup (grinding 10 second load after grinding 10 second load) it seems they have no idea about European credit card requirements, which have left most of Europe, and now the UK, without Stripe payments processing. When SCA enforcement came into complete enforcement, many of us have been left without a reliable way to get paid. They have known about this for over a year. Some of their clients tried warning them, but were ignored. The required work to get their Stripe integration up to date clocks in at around 80 lines of code (I've performed this myself on some of my own personal implementations). I've been told the fix is coming in weeks rather than days, and furnished with a rather lengthy "It is what it is, just deal with it" response from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Jamar
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

NICE INVESTMENT!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm Beyond Pleased, wish i would have jumped on board earlier. so i know more

Vorteile:

I started using SuiteDash for my business, and it's been a game-changer. It combines all the essential tools I need in one platform. I can streamline client communication, automate lead generation and onboarding, manage projects, handle invoicing, subscriptions, and email marketing campaigns - all in one place. While there was a slight learning curve initially, the platform's intuitive interface and extensive capabilities have significantly improved my workflow and productivity. The exceptional customer support, secure file management, and HIPAA compliance provide peace of mind. SuiteDash has exceeded my expectations by offering a comprehensive, easy-to-use, and secure solution for all my business needs. It simplifies daily operations and enhances the client experience. I highly recommend SuiteDash to any business looking to consolidate tools and boost efficiency.

Nachteile:

for someone who prefers a more minimalist approach or enjoys using multiple specialized tools for different tasks, the all-in-one nature of SuiteDash may feel overwhelming or restrictive, but it's worth it.

rob
owner in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very Good ROI For SuiteDash

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I bought suitedash after several failed purchases of competitive platforms. The others had awful training and very difficult admins to navigate and set up. Suitedash also had the most different functions that our team could really use.

Vorteile:

Very easy to set up with intuitive admin. The project management section was the need for the first project but we've expanded to the crm section of the platform with great success. Support is very responsive if the videos and pdfs don't do the trick.

Nachteile:

I haven't found one yet but will report back if something comes up

Andy
CEO in Niederlande
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

One size fits all

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can confidently say there is no product like suitedash. I used many different software over the past years, and this fits everything.

Vorteile:

I dont need to buy 8 different subscriptions to run my business

Nachteile:

Cost-effectiveness and for sure the overall implementation through every business step.

Zeckie
Customer Care Rep in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Managing Tasks Easily With SuiteDash

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

With SuiteDash, business and task management has been easy.

Nachteile:

Not an issue with SuiteDash. It is all about perfection.

Shane
Owner Operator in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

SuiteDash as a secure client portal

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall everything has worked as expected and has been stable and reliable.

Vorteile:

Ability to provide a highly customizable and secure client portal to share and request sensitive information without restrictions on how many clients we can provide access to portals (other providers may be cost effective initially, but became very expensive if needing to allow 50+ clients to access)

Nachteile:

Portal setup took a bit of time and had a decent learning curve - I managed without too much issues and there were plenty of help guides and tutorials, however staff who were less 'tech-savvy' struggled when they started looking to build our test portal. API and Integrations - having more options when automating from other software would be great, however expect that this will expand over time.

Harmanpreet Singh
Harmanpreet Singh
Director in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Packs a Punch

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

This tool is packed with features essential for running your day-to-day business operations. It has everything you can think of, all in one place: contact forms, lead management, document signing, marketing tools, support tickets, file management, invoicing, and automation. This comprehensive suite of features makes it an amazing tool for any business.

Nachteile:

With that many features and tools, you can find yourself lost at first.

Mahyar
Mahyar
Founder in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

My honest take

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I've been using SuiteDash, and it's a game-changer with its all-in-one setup that handles everything from billing to project management seamlessly. I love how customizable it is, letting me tweak it to feel like my tool. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes it easy to get on board, and the mobile access is a lifesaver when I'm away from my desk.

Nachteile:

there's a bit of a learning curve to get used to all the features.

Ismo
Avocation in Finnland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow. Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

Vorteile:

SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc... There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you. You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well. Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms. And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

Nachteile:

I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders. A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot. Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page. There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future. I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

Antwort von SuiteDash

vor 4 Jahren

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact help@suitedash.com and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

Geisha
Project Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Complete Package Software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

Vorteile:

This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight. Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone. But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

Nachteile:

As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve. To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

Isaac
Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

SuiteDash changed everything about how I do business and I've never looked back

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: SuiteDash has streamlined my operations, saved me money, made me money, and I will admit to watching SuiteDash videos on YouTube in my spare time just for funsies. The platform is amazing and exciting; it's fun to use and fun to learn about. Since installing SuiteDash, I was able to off-load my billing platform, scheduling application, document creation / e-Signing application, internal staff communication application, and my email marketing application. That's FIVE line of business applications absorbed by SuiteDash, and I haven't missed any of them since I converted.

Vorteile:

This is the most powerful piece of software I've ever used in my business. It does everything and most importantly, it does it WELL. Most "all-in-one" software applications do plenty of things. Poorly! SuiteDash does all these things better than most specific-use applications do them. I was impressed with SuiteDash from day one, and continue to be more impressed every day. As I get to use the program, I learn about new features and powerful things that I never knew I could do. On top of that, they are constantly developing the platform and introducing exciting new features. I'm such a fanboy for SuiteDash, I browse YouTube almost daily for any new videos with anything to do with the platform. Why? Am I really that nerdy? Simple: SuiteDash is actually FUN to use. I am daily excited by the idea that I have such an incredibly powerful tool at my disposal that is honestly a joy to navigate and explore. SuiteDash lets me be creative in ways I didn't expect. As I tell my colleagues: SuiteDash is more about what you want to do rather than what the software does. It's so powerful, you can accomplish anything you like. The hardest part is deciding how you want your process to flow. SuiteDash does the rest.

Nachteile:

I get that we have to have cons to balance things out, and there's only one I can see from here. It's not REALLY a "con", more of just a challenge. SuiteDash is not intuitive to learn for the new user. The learning curve is steep as there are some concepts very different from other CRMs or software packages. All of it makes sense when you put it together, and there is ample documentation for the new user to figure it out by their own efforts. It does, however, take real effort to figure out the basics and really have it sink in. This is, in my mind, actually a good thing. Software that can be mastered in one sitting is generally very simple-use software, and the steepness of the learning curve speaks to the true power of the platform. If you can dream it, you can do it.

Sebastien
Développeur in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best solopreneur tool

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I make my whole business with this tool.

Vorteile:

SuiteDash is my favorite suite tool. I use it daily as a project management tool, and I appreciate the refined and elegant design. The tool replaces Jira and Confluence I've been using for years, but it is easier to use and take on, especially for customers not used to working with kanban boards. I particularly like the ability for customers to make work requests. The customer portal offers an excellent way to inform and reassure customers on project progress. The portal page tool is an excellent alternative to Confluence, and the rich editor is powerful. I use the Office part to create contracts that my customers can e-sign. Just wonderful. As a solopreneur developer, I regularly work with other teams. So I appreciate the ability to promote users as project managers and that contact (CRM) and crew are well separated. SuiteDash also replaces my chat tool as it offers an excellent email inbox tool and a chat with unlimited channels.

Nachteile:

I want the ability to create articles based on themes i could list.

Brian
Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Holistic Solution for Insurance Agency

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Suitedash resolves problems my business never knew existed! They have been able to provide enhancements to our client portal through custom CSS and HTML. The other issue suitedash is solving is creating a report system for the CRM and document signing digitally which beats having to shell out $$ to docusign.

Vorteile:

Suitedash is the perfect all in one solution for our company. They not only allow us to isolate our CRM clients by delegating circles for reporting purposes but they even allow us to provide a custom client portal for our customers to log in.

Nachteile:

There are no notable downsides to the Suitedash software that we have encountered. We have been using Suitedash for more than 2 years now and they are constantly enhancing the system.

Marktwain
Marktwain
Creative Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best CRM around couple features away from becoming the Best

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very effective and efficient

Vorteile:

Flexibility, integrations, workflow, invoicing

Nachteile:

No itemized selections in proposal that tally’s the amount up hinders the ability for clients to upscale themselves

Antwort von SuiteDash

letztes Jahr

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about SuiteDash. We appreciate your positive comments about the flexibility, integrations, workflow, and invoicing features that our platform offers. We understand your concern regarding the lack of itemized selections in proposals, which hinders clients' ability to easily upscale themselves. We take your feedback seriously and are constantly working on improving our platform based on customer input. We appreciate your suggestion and will consider it as we continue to enhance our features. At SuiteDash, we strive to provide an affordable platform that meets the needs of our customers. We are committed to listening to our users and continually growing to help businesses like yours stand out in their industry. Thank you for choosing SuiteDash as your CRM platform. We value your support and look forward to serving you with even better features and services in the future. Your friends at SuiteDash

David
David
CEO in Slowakei
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Extremely powerful white label solution

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Extremely positive. After 1-2 days of trying I jumped ship from a different provider and never looked back.

Vorteile:

To my knowledge this is one of its kind solution that allows you to create a white label client portal with a lot of extra feature. There are some elements that could be improved, however, SD is so flexible that it's very easy to find workaround and get things done.

Nachteile:

Several things regarding payment could be improved, mainly dynamic recurring payments. However, I was able to simply use Stripe and make it work within SD directly - apart, from that, nothing major. All other things that had to be costumized were customized with few lines of code. Again, nothing major

Antwort von SuiteDash

letztes Jahr

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of SuiteDash! We're so glad to hear that you're finding our software to be so helpful and efficient. We understand that no software is perfect, and we're always working to improve. We'll definitely consider your feedback about improving the payment features, particularly dynamic recurring payments. We're glad to hear that you're finding the white label client portal to be powerful and flexible. We're always looking for ways to make our software even more user-friendly, and we'll definitely keep your comments in mind as we continue to develop SuiteDash. We're always happy to hear from our customers, and we're grateful for your support. Your friends at SuiteDash

Dara
Co-Owner in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great customer service!

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall Suite Dash has been a perfect solution for our business. We are new and growing and we are excited to have SD along for the ride with us. It is really great to know if I have a suggestion on how things could work better for our setup, I can reach out and be offered a solution or possibly have some things changed on their back end to improve our usability.

Vorteile:

We initially chose Suite Dash to use for a customer portal on our online design service simply because it was the only software available to meet all of our needs. We wanted something that could be white labeled, the customer could sign themselves up, we would have an internal messaging system to eliminate e-mails outside their portal, a custom set of menus that they could see, a place to answer a questionnaire and upload photos. No other software could offer us all of these features. Now that we are set up, it has been easy to accomplish exactly what we had set out to do. Suite Dash has given us a private space to communicate with our clients that is a great user experience for us and for them. The sign up process and log in for the customer has seamlessly integrated into our website. Once they log in, the custom look makes it feel like an extension of our site with our logo and the same colors, which was very important to us. I have never worked with CRM software, and I am using it in a non-traditional way, so that has come with some challenges on my end and with the setup. Their customer service has been exceptional and has gone above and beyond to walk me through all of the questions and challenges I had. We have encountered several situations where I have asked for things to be set up a little differently and every time they have modified things on their back end to make it better for me and my company. I never expected that level of personalized customer service!

Nachteile:

I don't find many things about this intuitive. It could be my own learning curve because I do not have experience with any other CRM software. However, oftentimes I wished there was a more robust help menu or just an easier way to accomplish some things that I thought were pretty basic. However, although it's not an immediate solution, customer service has always been very responsive and has gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions. It seems like they are still figuring some things out and while that sometimes comes with a cost in terms of clunkiness or not having answers at your fingertips, the benefit is that they have made updates to the software along the way to make things more custom for how we use it. I could never get this level of service from a larger company that is more established.

Antwort von SuiteDash

vor 5 Jahren

You've been a pleasure to work with, thank you for the thoughtful feedback!

Kaushal
Kaushal
Founder & CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports. It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself. Direct Benefits: It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies. As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

Vorteile:

I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc. SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal 1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information 2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data. 3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads . 4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members 5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members ) 6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar 7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

Nachteile:

1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash 2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

Antwort von SuiteDash

vor 4 Jahren

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Mike
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Vorteile:

Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Nachteile:

I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

Antwort von SuiteDash

vor 4 Jahren

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you. We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

Camronn
Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Bug-Free Lifesaver for My Biz

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Alright, here's the deal - I'm super picky when it comes to the software I use for my business. No time for bugs, shoddy programming, or anything that's going to cause me a headache or make me look unprofessional in front of my clients. So you can trust me when I say SuiteDash is THE REAL DEAL.Seriously, I've been using SuiteDash for a while now, and not once have I come across an issue. It's like they've thought of everything, making every feature really intuitive and well-built. Whether it's the CRM stuff, project management, or the billing tools, it's all seamless. It's like they climbed into my brain, figured out exactly what I needed, and then delivered it in a neat, easy-to-use package.And here's the cherry on top - their white-labeling feature is a complete game-changer. I've been able to stamp my brand all over the platform, giving my clients a personalized experience that's all me. Plus, it's super easy to customize. I'm no tech whizz, but even I've managed to make it look great.But the things that makes SuiteDash a total lifesaver for me, is secure client portals. They've got everything from file upload/download to surveys/feedback and a whole knowledge base. It's made client engagement a breeze, and it's added a whole new level of transparency to my services.Their mobile app is also super useful. It's free with all plans and works like a charm on iOS and Android. It's like having my entire office in my pocket, ready to rock whenever I need it.

Vorteile:

The best part about SuiteDash is its all-in-one approach to business management. It seamlessly integrates a comprehensive CRM, project management tools, advanced billing features, and much more into one user-friendly platform. The white-labeling feature is particularly impressive, allowing me to customize the platform to match my brand and provide a unique experience for my clients. Additionally, the mobile app ensures I can stay connected and productive no matter where I am.

Nachteile:

As of now, I haven't encountered any issues with SuiteDash that would warrant serious criticism. However, as with any software, there is always room for improvement and added features. It would be interesting to see SuiteDash continue to evolve and innovate. I'd really like to see them incorporate generative AI, and there are a lot of places where that tech could make the platform phenomenal.My only real complaint is pretty minor: the 'mail cannon' feature (it allows you to send an email to one person as part of an automation) is a paid add-on instead of being included with all the plans. The cost to add that feature is reasonable, but I think it would be good to include it on all plans as it feels like a gap in an otherwise complete package.

Antwort von SuiteDash

letztes Jahr

Hi Camronn, Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review of SuiteDash! We are so glad to hear that you are finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business. We appreciate your feedback on the all-in-one approach to business management, the white-labeling feature, the mobile app, and the secure client portals. We are always working to improve our platform and add new features, so please continue to provide us with your feedback. We are particularly excited about your suggestion to incorporate generative AI into SuiteDash. We believe that this technology has the potential to revolutionize the way businesses operate, and we are committed to exploring ways to make it a reality. Thank you again for being a valued SuiteDash customer! Your friends at SuiteDash

Tim
Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Product, Great Support, Great Response

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Trying to purchase or test software to work together is frustrating, expensive, and time-consuming. SuiteDash has it all in one affordable platform, which saves me time and money.

Vorteile:

SuiteDash houses everything needed to run my business. With one software, everything feeds into everything else.

Nachteile:

SuiteDash takes some learning and experimentation to get everything to work together right. But it is really easier than learning multiple software only to learn they don't work together when done.

Antwort von SuiteDash

letztes Jahr

Hi Tim, Thank you for your review of SuiteDash! We're so glad to hear that you're finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business. We understand that there is a learning curve, but we're always working to make our platform easier to use. We're also committed to providing our customers with the best possible support, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. We're glad to hear that you've found SuiteDash to be a better alternative to other software solutions. We're always working to add new features and improve the performance of our platform, so please stay tuned for more updates! We appreciate your feedback and we're always looking for ways to improve our platform. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your review! Your friends at SuiteDash

Tyler
Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Full Feature CRM Built For Professionals

4,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall SuiteDash has provided an effective CRM for my small business. The learning curve and daunting number of customizations, FLOWs, automations, etc. can be seen as a drawback though. I would still recommend people give it a spin and kick the tires at least, but do understand that it will take days to build out a needed pieces of your client portal.

Vorteile:

SuiteDash is the most robust CRM I have used to date. The ability to create custom circles (segmented customer areas) allows small operators to manage large client loads and many projects simultaneously.

Nachteile:

Speed, speed, and speed! SuiteDash has made some improvements over the past year to improve load times within their app, but its still one of the slowest services I use. Page load times are never less than 2 seconds, generally closer to 4 seconds. They absolutely need to remedy this to ever match the top players.

Antwort von SuiteDash

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Tyler, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on SuiteDash. We're delighted to hear that our CRM's robust features, particularly the custom circles, have been beneficial in managing your client loads and projects effectively. We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed of the application. Your input is valuable as we strive to provide an optimal user experience. We're actively dedicated to enhancing load times and performance, and your patience is greatly appreciated as we work on this aspect. We understand that the learning curve and extensive customizations may be challenging, and we're continuously working to improve user onboarding and simplify the setup process. Thank you for your recommendation and your willingness to explore SuiteDash's potential. Your insights inspire us to keep refining our platform to better serve you and others in the community. Your friends at SuiteDash

Janis
Janis
Founder in Lettland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A Complete Business Operating System

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: In conclusion, SuiteDash isn’t just another business management tool; it’s a paradigm shift. It’s the 'red pill' of business management – once you experience it, there’s no going back.

Vorteile:

SuiteDash isn’t just a tool, it’s a game-changer. It streamlines, automates, and transforms our business processes. It's a Swiss Army knife for a business - handling everything from CRM to project management, and all the nitty-gritty in between. File sharing, document management, proposals, forms, invoicing, automated emails, drip campaigns, appointments, support, project management, workflows, and customer portals - SuiteDash has effectively replaced a dozen different tools for us. But this isn't just about replacing multiple tools; it's about redefining how you approach your business processes. SuiteDash is built with systems thinking and process automation at its core. Any process that can be automated, SuiteDash can handle it. From lead generation funnels and automated onboarding to custom project templates and fulfillment workflows, it's a powerhouse of efficiency.

Nachteile:

Not really a con, but "With great power comes great responsibility.” The tool is so flexible and customizable that it’s easy to get lost in all the possibilities… It’s best to start with a clear plan in mind, start with a rough MVP version, and fine-tune over time.