Über SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Erfahre mehr über SuiteDash

Love the easy and intuitive user interface and navigation. Also, the customizable theme makes it a seamless experience with our brand for our clients.

I am missing a messenger for customer communication.

Bewertungen zu SuiteDash

4,9

SuiteDash hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 412 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SuiteDash bereits verwendet?

Susanne
Owner in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Es ist die smarteste All-in-one-Lösung, die ich kenne

Kommentare: Zusammenführung aller Aspekte im Business statt Zusammentragen und Abgleichen der Daten an x-verschiedenen Stellen. Wie immer: Anfangs kostet es Zeit für die Einarbeitung und das Übertragen, doch ich sehe bereits jetzt, wie sich vor allem im Team Effizienz einstellt.
Richtig gut: Schnelle Reaktion des Supports und das Gefühl, dass Fragen wirklich gelesen werden.

Ist der Anfang gemacht, zeigt sich die übergreifende Zusammenarbeit der einzelnen Module. Gestartet bin ich mit dem CRM, Formulare und der Newsletter waren die beiden nächsten Schritte.

Als deutschsprachiger Nutzer wünsche ich mir eine komplette Sprachdatei auf Deutsch. Es selbst zu übersetzen ist zeitaufwändig und im Ergebnis teils überraschend, wenn die Funktion hinter dem Platzhaltertext noch nicht bekannt ist - ab und an entsteht Kauderwelsch, das dann schrittweise angepasst werden muss. Ich wäre auch bereit, dafür etwas extra zu zahlen und Zeit (und Nerven) zu schonen.

Vigneswaran
Vigneswaran
Director in Malaysia
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support

Kommentare: Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it. 2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast. 3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing. 4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money. 5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

Antwort von SuiteDash

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Isaac
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

SuiteDash changed everything about how I do business and I've never looked back

Kommentare: SuiteDash has streamlined my operations, saved me money, made me money, and I will admit to watching SuiteDash videos on YouTube in my spare time just for funsies. The platform is amazing and exciting; it's fun to use and fun to learn about. Since installing SuiteDash, I was able to off-load my billing platform, scheduling application, document creation / e-Signing application, internal staff communication application, and my email marketing application. That's FIVE line of business applications absorbed by SuiteDash, and I haven't missed any of them since I converted.

This is the most powerful piece of software I've ever used in my business. It does everything and most importantly, it does it WELL. Most "all-in-one" software applications do plenty of things. Poorly! SuiteDash does all these things better than most specific-use applications do them. I was impressed with SuiteDash from day one, and continue to be more impressed every day. As I get to use the program, I learn about new features and powerful things that I never knew I could do. On top of that, they are constantly developing the platform and introducing exciting new features. I'm such a fanboy for SuiteDash, I browse YouTube almost daily for any new videos with anything to do with the platform. Why? Am I really that nerdy? Simple: SuiteDash is actually FUN to use. I am daily excited by the idea that I have such an incredibly powerful tool at my disposal that is honestly a joy to navigate and explore. SuiteDash lets me be creative in ways I didn't expect. As I tell my colleagues: SuiteDash is more about what you want to do rather than what the software does. It's so powerful, you can accomplish anything you like. The hardest part is deciding how you want your process to flow. SuiteDash does the rest.

I get that we have to have cons to balance things out, and there's only one I can see from here. It's not REALLY a "con", more of just a challenge. SuiteDash is not intuitive to learn for the new user. The learning curve is steep as there are some concepts very different from other CRMs or software packages. All of it makes sense when you put it together, and there is ample documentation for the new user to figure it out by their own efforts. It does, however, take real effort to figure out the basics and really have it sink in. This is, in my mind, actually a good thing. Software that can be mastered in one sitting is generally very simple-use software, and the steepness of the learning curve speaks to the true power of the platform. If you can dream it, you can do it.

Rebecca
Business Coordinator, Proj.Mgr, SMM, Grief/awakening guide in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great concept w/ hidden costs

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As stated above, SuiteDash is always adding new features. BUT as they add on these new features, they will remove certain 'components' of existing features to force you to upgrade and pay more monthly to make it functional. I still like the 'idea' of the product, and, I've purchased already so I'm immersed. For the parts they're removing, I could just as easily have Asana, Zoho invoice, Thinkific, and ConvertKit= all FREE, open and functional at the same time. Tread lightly when purchasing.

-All in one dashboard -LMS features (thought has been changed since I initially paid) -

-Learning curve -As they add on new features, they will remove 'components' of existing features to force you to upgrade and pay more monthly

Marie
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What was my life before SuiteDash?

Kommentare: My company specializes in client experiences and journies. This tool allows me not only to manage the leads and clients I currently have, but I manage my entire company through SuiteDash. I'm able to successfully manage my billing, my clients have access to a portal, my emails marketing, my staff, and even my project tracking! The benefits are endless!

The overall system is a powerhouse and can be used within any small business. The forms are customizable and easy to use. The Client Portal includes file sharing, pipelines, project management, and client communication! There are an endless amount of features that create a beautiful and smooth client journey!

The only downfall is that you have to learn how to set it all up BUT their Support Team is responsive and there are Agencies that can set up your entire system!

Pip
Pip
Director - Facilitator Of Awesome in Australien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best business decision we've made

Kommentare: It's been amazing. So easy to grow, white-label and develop

All the training videos and support they offer. Building out a CRM like this can be challenging. But the step by step options made life easy and quick

Honestly, there isn't anything. There are things I'm not using yet, but will when we scale to that point

Courtlin
Courtlin
Director in Vietnam
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

All-in-one software that finally delivers on that promise, if you're willing to learn how it works

Kommentare: I needed an ERP for my small business and didn't want to have 5-10 separate tools involved. SuiteDash simplified my tech stack and gives me pretty much everything I need to run my business in one platform.

The sheer number of business functions that this software covers is amazing. On several occasions, I've wondered does the software do XYZ (e.g. client portals, designing proposals, 2FA) and sure enough, there's a module for this. I was able to replace several other recurring monthly subscription software with SuiteDash, ultimately saving me money and time by not having to juggle multiple tools and hack their integrations together.

Because this software can do so much there is a significant learning curve, like any other enterprise ERP software on the market. If you only have a 5-minute onboarding attention span then this is probably not the software for you.

Rico
Creative Director in USA

SuiteDash is a swiss army knife of business software tools that is rapidly improving

Kommentare: Our experience with SuiteDash has been great so far. The SuiteDash team is responsive and there are tons of training resources in the knowledgebase and the YouTube channel. I feel that the team is receptive to the userbase and has committed to continuously improving the platform. Since we subscribed 2 months ago, there have been more than a dozen updates to the software that improve functionality.

The automation features such as e-mail drip campaigns, recurring invoicing, forms that can be sent to clients to gather information, and automated "FLOWS" that can be triggered by certain actions. The user base and Facebook groups are also great for learning the software roadmap and requestion new features.

The speed of the dashboard could be improved, and because of the deep configuration options available, there is quite an initial learning curve when setting up the software.

Shawn
Principal Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So many great use case scenarios!

Kommentare: Admittedly, there are currently (as of 04/2022) some issues with the speed of the platform. But they are being rectified by the SuiteDash team and I have complete faith that it will be smooth sailing very soon.

The level to which you can customize SuiteDash is beyond measure. From on-point branding, to super tuneable access control, this platform can be just about anything you need it to be.

The steep learning curve, and big time investment to get things up and running the way I want. It's only a 'con' because of the time commitment. But the reward in the end is that everything looks and works exactly the way I want it to.

Tax Specialist and Financial Coach in Kanada
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

SuiteDash Is different then all the other out of the box CRM's Plus its got so much more built in

I really like that the development of the software, It is very user friendly. There was a lot of thought put into the features and placement of features and buttons. General easy of use is quite refreshing. I big thing for me was the portals. I love having this option for all my clients and it was costing my quite a fortune before. Now it is all in the same place and no additional cost.

I do wish there was more integration, however there is a lot that can be done by Zapier. Having all the amazing features is a bit of an overload until you get use to it.

Jason
Jason
Managing Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great all in one platform to run your business

I love being able to run my business by having so many automations and clarity of the process in our business. I love everyone having a portal white labeled for our business. It's just a great platform and they are always looking for ways to improve.

I wish the marketing aspect was more robust. If I could use it for marketing as far as keeping my marketing conversations in one location as I'm taking people through the funnel process, that would be great. But it has a nice format for what most business owners would use.

Entrepreneur in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

THE BEST by far

Kommentare: I have literally taken my business to the next level, thanks to SuiteDash. It has allowed me to have an incredibly professional tool to onboard my clients, manage them, manage my entire sales process (thanks to their CRM), have conversations with my entire team,... Benefits are almost endless. Their pricing is just great as well. Very, very affordable for what you're getting.

I lke almost EVERYTHING about SuiteDash. It's one of the most amazing software applications I have ever used. I especially love the FULL white label functionalities. I am able to use SuiteDash as my own fully branded client environment ánd tool for collaboration with staff. It's an all-in-one tool and they keep expending their features and possibilities every week. They listen to feedback of their customers, so every update and new feature they release is based on votes of their community. But on top of that they also have a true community where people can start discussions etc. to boost their ideas and suggestions further. SuiteDash has been around for quite a while already, yet they still function as a VERY personal and flexible company. I was especially impressed by the fact that I received a personal postcard, which they sent all the way from the USA to Europe, signed by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of SuiteDash and including his personal email address. WOW, just WOW. Working with software providers, businesses like these, really make what I do even more fun and rewarding. Truely. If you wanna be happy, use SuiteDash in your business - LOL!

There's only 2 things I don't like about SuiteDash currently, both of which will be resolved in future: - We hardly have any flexibility to design our invoices (in contradiction with the contracts, estimates etc. which we can fully design into very impressive documents) and they aren't focused on the European market yet which means we have to use workarounds to comply with regulations etc. They are already working on this though and hoping to release templates etc. soon. - Secondly, as mentioned before, they don't have the payment processor integrated that I like the most. ZOHO Invoice has that integration, that's how I know. It's a smaller company but they are very professional and very cheap, hence why an integration with them is so important.

General Manager in Trinidad und Tobago
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform

Kommentare: The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth. Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved. It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

Ben
CEO in Deutschland
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very well-thought-out package.

Kommentare: We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

Geisha
Project Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Complete Package Software

Kommentare: I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight. Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone. But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve. To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

Alfred
Founder in USA

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Mike
Founder in USA

A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!

Kommentare: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you. We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

Ken
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps.

Kommentare: I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go. All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other. With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc. It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas: 1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface. 2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

Keller
Founder and Managing Partner in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A unique client portal solution with so many great features

Kommentare: We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Rosendo
President in Kolumbien

All-In-One Software

Kommentare: I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Kaushal
Kaushal
Founder & CEO in Indien

White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features

Kommentare: SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports. It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself. Direct Benefits: It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies. As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc. SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal 1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information 2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data. 3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads . 4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members 5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members ) 6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar 7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash 2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Ismo
Avocation in Finnland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools

Kommentare: I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow. Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc... There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you. You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well. Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms. And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders. A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot. Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page. There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future. I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact help@suitedash.com and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

Joyce
Manager in Singapur
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small businesses

It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book. The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless. Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up. Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links. That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive. If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

Antwort von SuiteDash

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Automate it all from Lead to Client Onboarding

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using SuiteDash and been amazed at all it offers. The support team is responsive. There are minor annoyances here and there but overall, if you would like to automate more of the process from capturing a lead, getting a contract signed, and getting the client their own custom client portal to help you complete their work, then SuiteDash is amazing. I also do like the team features for having project templates with full tasks and phases for the different teams to be able to track and complete projects. The internal knowledge-base is not the slickest but it works and allows us to have a place for SOPs and further instructions for workers/staff.

I really like that it allows us to automate much of the process when a client signs a contract with us. Once signed, they can then set up their billing and once paid, they will be given a client portal including the tasks they need to do and a place for them to upload their assets for us. I love how you can impersonate a staff or a client to see what they would see at login. Also, I like that there is a WordPress app to put the client's portal into their WordPress admin. This is perfect for us.

The forms builder is not flexible enough for me. I don't like how limited it is to customize the presentation of the forms. It needs the ability to include more instruction text between items. Sometimes the software is slow to load the different pages, I wish it were faster. Some of the steps can not be automated yet but hopefully soon. Zapier triggers need to be expanded. I wish there could be more than one email per account so that different staff could email clients from within SuiteDash.

Antwort von SuiteDash

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to improve our Forms and expand on our Zapier triggers. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Tae
Principle / Chief Technology Officer in USA

White Label Portal for Clients

Kommentare: Clients have one central location to communicate and upload/download files. As a web development agency, this has been a huge boon. No more email tags and using shared Dropbox and Google Drives to have file exchanges. Allows me to grant and revoke access to clients and my staff members as their designated roles change.

The flexibility of the software to control all aspects of communications to customer and staff has been tremendous. It allows me to create a portal branded with my agency where my clients can log into upload files and check off tasks - all without knowing that it was a 3rd party solutions. It allows me to focus on working on the actual project instead of working the work involved in getting the project moving forward. The mobile app is a nice touch also with the instructional videos to guide with all aspects of running the software. The videos were very concise and clear and got the lesson across on all the features.

Because it is so rich with features, there was a lot of videos to watch.