Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Avira Antivirus Server Erfahrungen

Über Avira Antivirus Server

Dateiserver-Sicherheitslösung, die Netzwerkschutz, Scan-Planung und Datenverkehrsfilterung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Avira Antivirus Server

Price of the premium version is not much expensive. According to the my experience, I can recommend this Avira antivirus server for all, as your pc protector.

Hard implement user side agent. Bad server side software.

Bewertungen zu Avira Antivirus Server

Avira Antivirus Server hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 238 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avira Antivirus Server bereits verwendet?

Giovani A.
Giovani A.
Student/Researcher in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Avira, one of the most traditional ways for your cybernetic safety!

Kommentare: Avira Antivirus Server provides a good and reliable way of getting protected from virus and other similar malwares. Avira is traditionally connected to the Avira Rescue CD utilization, so it might be a little bit confusing for domestic users on how to use such feature properly. I can say from experience that Avira provides a good protection when I had used only the free software to execute a routinely scan every month in my computer and remove any malicious threat. This software is one that I feel enough confidence to use again in my computer due to the consistent results and efficience for personal computer data.

Reliable to use and provides what promises.

It is a little bit confusing and hard to use for people that do not use personal computers that often.

Sylvia S.
Managing Director in Singapur
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Avira Antivirus a good choice

Kommentare: In general, it is good and useful antivirus software.
I use it now privately and in business over 10 years . Especially going into Asia there are so many virus emails Avira always detected all of them.

It easy detects viruses and it updates frequently. I like that it does not occupy all of my memory on the computer. Even the free version is really good. But I always upgrade as the price is ok and not too expensive good value.

I do not like the inbuilt VPN. It would be ok if it would be a good quality VPN but it is so slow that sites take ages to open especially when you travel. The auto-update function from files on your computer counteracts with Microsoft updates.

Ezequiel R.
Web Designer in Argentinien
Programmentwicklung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Una opción económica y de calidad

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Usamos Avira Antivirus Server a diario en nuestra empresa ya hace más de 1 año y la verdad estamos muy conformes con el producto, su relación calidad-precio no tienen comparación.

Lo que más destaca del servicio en la nube de Avira es el hecho de que es 100% funcional en todo momento, los archivos se mantienen seguros en todo momento. Es verdaderamente lo mejor que hemos probado en cuanto a software de seguridad empresarial refiere.

No tenemos ninguna queja pero estaría bueno que cada cierto tiempo hagan determinados descuentos como lo hacen empresas de la competencia.

Zaza E.
Zaza E.
IT Manager in Georgien
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Avira Antivirus Server

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I didn't like it so we change software. Very bad customer support.

Few years ego it was very interesting product, but 3-5 years ago they change server side.

Hard implement user side agent. Bad server side software.

Marc D.
Marketing Manager in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the best free Antivirus (with a catch)

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good software so far and powerful, but with too much ram/cpu use.

It's one of the best free Antivirus I've used for a while, but it's really high in CPU/Ram use, so switched to another paid option that is lighter and more efficient.

Took too much RAM/CPU to be good to use for me.

Business Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Free, simple and objective

Kommentare: It is a very good antivirus. Free, fast, simple, it protects your computer well without compromising performance. I recommend!

One of the best free software options. It protects against viruses and any type of malware. This antivirus protects in real time and does a complete scan of the system. Suspicious files are quarantined.

So far everything is perfect with the free version I use. Excellent performance and the sweep running in the background does not worsen the computer's performance. My opinion is that the free version could have protection for email.

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Antivirus Products I've Used!

Kommentare: Always positive and to this day one of the ones I would recommend I would ask.

When I had used the Avira PRO software for my last laptop, it always kep everything organized when I wanted to look into what it covered, caught, or informed me of was always clear. I liked that. I always felt confident with it.

The closest thing to an issue was how much it costs, at least for me. It would be great to have it with the same coverage with a bit more affordability.

Annelies W.
Freelancer in Ungarn
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avira Antivirus

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

User-friendly antivirus, not too costly, comes with VPN software. Keeps my computer virus-free!

I haven't really come across any cons yet.

Hossamudin H.
Hossamudin H.
Founder in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good safety software, but for high end pcs only???

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great, but the lags it causes (with low end pcs) is limiting...

Ease of use is the main thing I liked. Also, making sure I'm really safe on the internet surfing any website is a chill.

It makes me lag on most of the apps and games I use.

Sohaib H.
Sohaib H.
Senior sales executive in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Avira antivirus is one of the best software in world. Easy to protect form viruses.

The most i like about this software is that its very easy to use. Trustworthy software

I didn’t find anything bad about this software.

Ruwan D.
Ruwan D.
Student in Sri Lanka
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Protect your PC with Avira

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am using Avira antivirus server for a long time. This antivirus software is one of the oldest ones. My overall experience is not bad compared with other similar products. But sometimes it bothers us when doing our works.

Avira can detect majority of viruses. Because of it, we receive updates quickly. The viruses which are coming when using internet, also can detect easily through this . So Avira gives us a precious protection against virus, as well as uncomfortable files for our pc. User interface is very simple even a new user can learn it quickly. Price of the premium version is not much expensive. According to the my experience, I can recommend this Avira antivirus server for all, as your pc protector .

In some occasions, it takes long time to scan files. Sometimes it does not give permission to install softwares which are needed to install. So we have to get permission and install manually because of that. Another drawback is, the pc get stucks due to this application ,as it is active always during our computer is switch on.

Clive M.
IT Administrator in Simbabwe
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A good software that protects computers from different viruses

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A good antivirus for protection against most viruses with a good real time protection

It is easy to use, tried and tested.Gives realtime protection.updates frequently which makes it more reliable.it is not resource hungry like most antiviruses

It is difficult to uninstall once installed on a pc and the notifications are a bit annoying as they are frequent

Avery M.
Musician in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dependable program

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I learned the importance of Avira the hard way after my computer crashed when I decided not to upgrade to the paid version, and I tried to find a better alternative. I learned that a trusted program is all you need

When I first received a laptop, it was suggested that I use a good antivirus program. Googled it, and Avira was the first program to pop up. I used the free version in college, but upgraded to the paid version soon after. It has kept my computer safe on multiple occasions where my computer was getting attacked. I've had computers where I had a different software for antivirus, but attacks would seep through and damage my computer greatly. I suggest Avira to people who are looking for Antivirus protection, OR if they are looking for a VPN that is affordable.

Back in the day, when I switched computers, sometimes Avira would not work the same. I would have to do a bit of changes to make it work effectively. Just one of the issues I've had with it in the past.

Randall H.
Software Engineer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best free virus protection out there

Avira is a very lightweight yet powerful antivirus programs out there, not to mention that it's free. I've used this on my laptop and it protected me well. I discovered it when I was searching for low cost options and Avira showed up as one of the best ones out there. I've never had any issues with it, and it had actually flagged malicious files a few times so I know it works. It doesn't hog up resources on the system, hence I opted to use this on one of my weaker machines. It has an easy to use interface and is visually appealing.

You probably get what you pay for. Although Avira is great for what it does, it may not be as great as some of the more popular software. The free version of the tool has ads that in my opinion popup frequently enough to be annoying, but the paid version gets rid of that.

Ovadias A.
Analista in Venezuela

They installed it in my work to eliminate viruses

Kommentare: The benefits are many among which are to be a free software has options for quarantine, deletion, deny access ... and more clearly than many antivirus for example the avas and panda.It is easy to use therefore takes little time in use it consumes few resources of the team with which I can install more than one antivirus.

The software is easy to use, it protects a large amount of viruses, the scanning time is very fast and it does not slow down the computer. It scans the memories and pendrive very well and is one of the best on the market. Besides being free, we only have to download it from the internet

In my experience I can say that it has given me some problems with the Crow browser and it does not have a good support, that is, online help to solve them. As for email I can say that it is not very efficient since you have to download the files so that they can be analyzed, I have installed on my personal computer the antivirus and avira avas and there are some infected files from the email that Avira did not detect and the avas si

Chief Operating Officer in Italien

Great antivirus, but much popups

Kommentare: Overall it is a valid tool for PC protection, at least for normal use. I personally have never had problems even if I use the free version so I recommend it.

Avira's performance is quite high. is a free software with a free version but it is very clear, simple to use and with a graphics pretty nice (basic) but could do better. threat analysis is quick and allows you to use other applications simultaneously (not too many, otherwise it goes crazy). I installed it on my personal computer and I never had any problems with viruses.the paid version offers more complete protection and the best thing is that pop-up ads disappear.

I can not say that avira has flaws. now I use the free version and I like it. if there were no popups it would be better, but it is the price to pay to take advantage of the free version.

Abhishek P.
Abhishek P.
Legal Assistant in Indien
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Product that can be used as Body Guard

Kommentare: Since 5 years, I am using this software. My trust towards avira is unblemished. Even I recommend all my colleagues to install the same. Avira act as a body guard of my computer system.

First thing, I like most in avira antivirus is it's interface. It looks really cool. So far as the working of the software is concerned, it is easy to install and operate. The speed of the product is also ultimate. While installing any software or download anything from the website, it scan & catches the bugs/viruses and clean the same within few second. My system also boots up with the help of same.

Price of the product - The Price of the avira antivirus is slightly high. Therefore, this product is not compatible for daily users. If the same services will provide with less costs, then it becomes the most accepted antivirus in the world.

Rok M.
MEP in Slowenien

One of the most professional security suites for server enviroment

Kommentare: Avira provides great and quick way to secure our servers, we also use products on desktop personal computers.

Software comes with easy setup procedure, user interface is well thought, reaction against threats is superfast and it does not come with huge price mark.

More enterprise oriented heuristic detailed information about detected items, apart from that no big issues.

Ravindu N.
Student in Sri Lanka
Textilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Protect your PC with Avira

Kommentare: In my experience Avira is the best antivirus software for any kind of threats. It is really simple and updates come constantly.

Avira is my favorite antivirus software because it has very simple interface and high security level to my devices. It has an ability to identify many types of malwares and other threats, also We can use it both on Windows and Android devices. Avira does not take much more RAM, Because of that my laptop and smartphone run very smoothly.

Well, sometimes it takes much more time to run software when we turned on laptop, also it removes some programs as dangerous but really there are no any dangerous files, at that time we have to give permission manually to run those programs.

Ganjar W.
Ganjar W.
Founder in Indonesien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good for Catching Virus, Not Good for Machine Performance

Avira provides your computer with protection against virus, malware and various other attacks that might threatened your computer. In this age when a seemingly innocent click could lead to being infected with hostile software, having a good antivirus software to protect your machine is a must. Avira provides such protection without fail. You can install Avira, turn it on automatically during start up and have a great feeling of being protected during your online activity.

Avira hogs your memory and system capacity. Most of the time, Avira will perform continuous background scan on your computer. While this is good for your security, it takes its toll on your computer performance.

Yohan M.
Yohan M.
Asesor de ventas in Italien

Avira Antivirus fulfills its function to protect our computers against viruses and threats.

Kommentare: It really protects my computer

I have used Avira Antivirus for several years on several of my devices and computers, because it is a quality product, it really protects my computers from viruses and other threats. What I like most is that it does not affect the operation of my computer while i use it while Avira is working and has the configuration functions easier to handle than any other antivirus.

I must be aware that all updates are done correctly with Avira, since it is a program that is constantly updated, otherwise it will not work correctly and my computer will be exposed to the attack of a virus.

ABA in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Avira: my system saviour

I have used many antiviruses but the main thing i like about this antivirus is its very light and doesnot affects systems speed much as compared to other antiviruses also it provides you the easiest user interface due to which everyone can use it easily and the main thing this provides your system from trojans and malwares which is the most important of all.

I dont thing avira has much cons the only cons i found are it doesnot secure your system fully untill you but its premium version and if you use its free version many pop'ups come which again affect your systems speed.

Graphic Designer in Sri Lanka

Amazing Security Software to Protect your Own PC!!!

Kommentare: overall it's effective anti-virus for the users that who are looking to get more accurate output from that software.

I am using that in Avira in since 2 years. It is a very good Antivirus because it avoid viruses from my pc and there is the real-time protection to my pc. Avira is low weight software that can be run smoothly in pc without getting pc slowdowns. I can recommend that software with good user experience.

Always There are the free version and paid version also, but the thing is in free version it will gain some risk for the pc because some virus won't be identified

student in Sri Lanka
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Effective malware protection

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This could meet my requirements very finely and very suitable for normal work, it would be better if it little bit inexpensive.

Once this is installed there was no need of extra attention as it was working very finely. It detect virus very accurately and easily and for that it does not lower the performance of the computer. Even the free trial was working fantastically. It is very easy to work and have frequent updates also.

Though this is working finely the VPN is little bit confusing with its limit but fine to work in a personal computer.

Sonu G.
Admin in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete solution pack

Kommentare: The experience was good untill It started showing popup. Overall Virus protection is good. vpn is good I like Gaming Mode also. So no hate comments

Avira Antivirus is the Complete pack of all antivirus related security. It comes with antivirus, firewell and VPN too. The thing i like most is it's VPN which connects you to proxy server in seconds and unblock all the blocked site. Using it since college

The Ads popup. I hate even for purchased version they keep showing ads and you can't disable it. That's why I switched to norton later