Time Clock Wizard

Time Clock Wizard Bewertungen

von Time Clock Wizard

When you work from home this tool is a must!

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Aaron M.
Assistant Pastor
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I still use Time Clock Wizard quite often even though my invoicing system has a time clock built in. I like the simple use of the time clock wizard over the bulkiness that is in my invoicing software, plus the fact that time clock wizard sends prompts from time to time to make sure you didn't forget to log off your time for projects. This program gives my clients peace of mind concerning how my hours are being spent while working on their projects.

Vorteile: Love that they have a free option that is simple to use for at home workers and freelancers. It is easy to learn how to log your time and to clock in and it give clients peace of mind that when you calculate your hours you have actually kept tract of the work you are doing.

Nachteile: Really can't think of any cons other than that this software isn't integrated with a invoicing system.

We love Time Clock Wizard and their team!

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Renetta B.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Time Clock Wizard app has been extremely helpful in making the business much more efficient in the way we track customer projects and time. The application allows you to invoice directly from the time sheets. Even time tracking through the mobile app makes it so easy to keep up with tracking billable and non-billable time. Also, the Time Clock Wizard customer support has been very friendly and efficient in helping out with integration and implementation issues that have arisen. They help resolve any problems we encounter with the application. Time Clock Wizard's amazing!

Vorteile: Using Time Clock Wizard allows my staff an easy way to sign in and out from a clients home, allowing them to put notes in for what they helped with that day. I can look on the GPS to make sure where they are, if necessary. Customer service is fantastic, very knowledgeable and courteous. And the application is very simple to use!

Nachteile: There was an issue where I could not figure it out on my own. I called their support staff and worked with one of their support, she was amazing. She and her team were able to solve and correct the problem, she returned calls as promised and was a delight to work with.

Time Clock Wizard Review

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Senior Assistant Director of Business & Client Relations
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TCW serves its purpose for our needs. We do not use the Scheduling function because we are happy with our current scheduling software called WhenToWork.

Vorteile: Our Recreation center has over 100 student staff that use TCW to clock in and out of their shifts. The staff find it very simple to use. Instead of logging in and out of their account to clock in/out they can simply put in their username or email and clock in to their area. On the administrative side the professional staff can easily find hours worked, edit errors, pull reports etc.

Nachteile: Only one complaint is that we are unable to set standard "Employee Permissions" such as clocking in/out of a mobile device. Some settings are "standard," so after adding an employee we need to go in each account and edit the settings to our needs.

More trouble than it's worth

Bewertet am 15.7.2017
Mark P.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's fairly simple to set up and use, cost is competitive, however since become a paid for service quality has suffered.

Nachteile: Constantly fails to clock people in on mobile and sometimes says people are clocked in, then when they clock out it erases the clock in for that day showing that member of staff as being clocked in for 30+ hours. No notifications of 'maintenance' which they say they do daily! so at some point every day the website is down, today it was down for several hours so none of my staff could clock in, there was no email to say it would be down and no notification when logging in of scheduled maintenance. Customer service doesn't seem remotely bothered. I take me hours each week to check staff records which are a total waste of my time. I am now trialing other solutions which offer far more for the same or less money per month. The crazy thing is when this was a free service it was great! but since it's gone paid for it's got worse!

Efficient Tracker

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Adria A.
Foreign Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love this software because it is very easy to use by employees. It also, allows you to see through charts how many hours you have worked during the month and the salary you have earned. This makes it easier to track overtime hours and pay the correct amount of money for hours worked during that month.

Nachteile: I have had problems before with clocking out. I clock out, but the next day it appears that i have been clocked in for 24 hours. Sometimes, it doesn't even load at certain times of the day.

Took Some Getting Used To

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Kayla S.
Customer Service Representative
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: -Quickly clocks in/out
-Easy to report missed punches
-Allows employees to see their vacation time whenever they want, they don't need to ask HR or a supervisor

Nachteile: -part-time versus full-time employees experience different UIs, part-timers get the worse version
-Had a steep learning curve, especially for employees used to the old system

von Time Clock Wizard an 9.3.2018

Hello Kayla, Thank you for your feedback.

When You have to keep a clock

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Aaron M.
Assistant Pastor
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't have to use it real often for clients, but when I have those that ask me to keep track of my hours this is my go to software to keep an accurate times.

Vorteile: When needing to keep track of hours for a small business, this is a great option with many options both FREE and paid.
Easy to use and understand
Easy to correct times should you forget to clock out.

Nachteile: I really have no complaints about this software at all. But if I have to give one it is that it has to be used while online as there are no offline options.

Always great service!

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Tina L.
Director of Finance & Founder
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a good product! Recommended !!

Vorteile: The friendly, non assuming manner in which they respond to all of my questions, no matter how simple the question/answer may be.

Nachteile: When I have to correct timesheets, entering the correct customer is not as simple as it could be.

Timeclock Wizard is the most intuitive timekeeping software I've ever used

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Preston L.

Kommentare: It's extremely easy to use! It makes payroll so much easier by providing perfect reports. The interface is easy to use and actually intuitive!

Vorteile: Timeclock Wizard is AMAZING! It's very easy to use, the mobile app is super-convenient, and the support staff is absolutely perfect! They're extremely helpful!

Nachteile: The only problem I've ever had with Timeclock Wizard is on the mobile app, when my connection isn't strong.

This is a great Time clock system for employees!

Bewertet am 4.8.2018
Emeka O.
Ambassador for The Technology Innovation Scholars Program
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software has very useful functions and a good number of them. It does what its meant to do by providing accurate time keeping; it also has a very good mobile app.

Nachteile: While I am yet to find an issue with this software, I just wish it was still free with full features.

This is a really great free timeclock software. It makes tracking employees easy.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Kristina H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can easily catalog when my employees arrive without relying on pen-to-paper transfer or memories, and I can quickly spot trends or patterns in attendance.

Vorteile: The simple interfact and "use anywhere" features are fantastic. I love that although they've implemented a paid subscription, they've kept the basic features free, as I've come to rely heavily on this tool!

Nachteile: I understand that business needs change, and when I signed up and saw their "forever free" promise I was skeptical. Normally I avoid using features I don't intend to pay for because I don't like to become reliant on them .... but I absolutely found myself feeling a real hole in my HR space when Time Clock Wizard began charging for their amazing features like tracking tardies, having employees submit time-off requests, etc. It's definitely worth charging for -- it's a robust and straightforward platform -- but I do miss having those features available for free in my tiny office.

Useful!

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Foreign Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use this software as employee to track my times at the office. The software is very easy to use, it allows you to see the hours that you´ve worked in an organized time card with the dates, start and end hours and the duration of your shift. The software is very useful in order to track your next payment because it calculate it according to the hours worked. I know it has an schedule feature but I haven´t used it so far. For me the program is easy to understand and it is a practical software to track your hours and payment.

Nachteile: If you forget to reload the page after a couple hours and you do a clock in or clock out it doesn´t work so you need to remember to always reload the page in order to be able to perform any action (this is in the case that you left the page always open in your computer)

Easy to use, Easy to teach to the employees.

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Derek D.
Chief Deputy Township Assessor
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to teach to the employees. The interface is easy for employees and management to understand.

Vorteile: Easy to use, can grant employees to "punch in" on line from remote locations. It does a great job of reporting time. We used it for time off tracking as well.

Nachteile: Your PC needs to be on and running to punch in. Ie: My employees were often punching in later than their actual time because they were waiting for system start up, or windows updates. We ended up having to go to a stand alone time clock since we were victims of bad internet connections in our office. We are at the end of the internet circuit and lost several channels. Now that the internet is fixed I would not hesitate going back to this once the stand alone time clock outlives it usefulness.

I don't have a lot of time. I need efficiency and Time Clock Wizard fits the bill.

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Jonathan J.
Owner/Administrator
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Best time tracker I know of. An app that works great with an excellent team backing it up. I have had nothing but excellent customer service each and every time I have called. The agents are always quick to help and very knowledgeable. I can't believe we didn't sign up earlier! This is such a great and easy app!

Vorteile: Time Clock Wizard has really simplified the payroll process for my clients. Like magic, all the reports appear, and what used to take hours can now be done in just a few minutes. All the employees love it too, they know they get paid for every minute.

Nachteile: I have not fully utilized Time Clock Wizard, so my cons may be due to my lack of experience or understanding. But, overall, I believe the product is beneficial and works reasonably well, it just takes a bit of getting used to the format and reports.

Great tool and updated regularly

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Tim W.
VP

Kommentare: We have been using this software for about 2 years. We started on the free plan and stuck with it when it was moved to a paid plan. We use it to track our employees time, and it allows tons of defined options and custom fields. We like it and will continue to use it.

Vorteile: I liked the fact that that you could process payroll, timesheets, requests, and get a snap shot of how the month was going. The calendar features are great as well.

Nachteile: Every time you do something, it shows a loading icon. Usually sites do it all in the background, allowing you to work while it is saving data. The other thing is the clock in and out notifications don't seem to work all the time. It was better when we had sms notifications, but now with the app notifications, I feel like they are off.

Great online time clock tool

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
John E.
Clinic Owner
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been great with this online time clock product. We use it daily and it functions well.

Vorteile: We use this online product to keep track of our employee's timesheet electronically. It functions great and does exactly what we need it to do.

Nachteile: The recent update changed some of our functionality and they now charge for features they did not previously charge for.

Clock In and Out with Ease

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Amy S.
Administrative Asst.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The system is pretty reliable and fairly easy to teach and use, but we don't use some of the functions because they aren't immediately easy for our staff.

Vorteile: Time Clock Wizard is very easy for the people who need to clock in and out everyday! Requesting time off is easy as well.

Nachteile: The average user who wants to run basic reports will need some instruction to get it right and to know what hours are calculated into the totals and which are not. The learning curve is not large, but it is there.

I have dealt with Time Clock Wizard and it's fantastic!

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Diane W.
Owner/Administrator
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time Clock Wizard is very much helpful doing our payroll. It was a bit tricky at first because you will need to learn how to navigate those tabs and categories, but guess what? Their representatives are very much helpful, I keep chatting with them and they are always very helpful and kind!

Vorteile: This software is leading the way to being efficient and ease of use. Any time I have to use the live chat feature, all agents are fantastic! The support is incomparable. Everyone I have talked with has been so helpful.

Nachteile: We have been using this app for a while now for our company; so far, we haven't encountered any problems using the app.

i have been using this software since 2 year. such a very useful product for our organization

Vivek P.
principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I get some discount while every time i subscribe this

Vorteile: I like most the most useful part is quicker and friendly support of my query , and cheaper cost for such a great product

Nachteile: I don't think there are any least part of this product. it is very useful and i enjoying to use this product.

Thank you Time Clock Wizard!

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Vincent D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am always looking for the best integration for clients and employees to save us all the time. The software is amazing! It's very easy to use and is very efficient! And whenever something comes up, tech support is able to help us quickly and efficiently!

Vorteile: Contacted customer support online and was quickly connected to an agent, who made everything simple. Cheers, Time Clock Wizard!

Nachteile: We have very limited issues now, but as I was a bit rusty in using Time Clock Wizard before, I decided to schedule some time with an agent. The agent explained everything clearly and it has been very easy by then!

Amazing application with so many features

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Arpit V.
Team leader

Vorteile: Have been using it in our organization for a quite a while now. has all the feature and functionality you need for an organization no matter what system/structure you are following Time clock wizard will be compatible.

Nachteile: Works all the time but in case of support, It becomes tricker sometimes. It becomes costly when a number of employee increases in the organization.

Very useful utility. Lets you focus on your work without worrying about schedule or a Time

Arpit V.
Team Leader
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - easy employee time tracking
- proper employee management

Vorteile: - Has amazing customisation options
- Provides accurate information to management
- Builds up transparency between
- Has Mobile App so it so easier for employees
- It supports multi location if you have multiple offices in various location
- This is a one-stop solution for employee clock management

Nachteile: Cons are only affected when you want to do something which software isn't supposed to do.
I am expecting more customisation features.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Jami S.
CFO
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A must for a small company. This is easy to set up and use Reports are nice too.

Nachteile: Nothing. I think it is affordable and needed for our company.

Friendly and Effective Customer Service

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Kynell G.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The product itself is incredibly easy to navigate, and the staff are incredibly helpful. the reps helped me this morning. She was great. Everyone is very knowledgeable, friendly and funny.

Nachteile: I wish they offered Time Clock Wizard in Spanish.That's it. Otherwise it's great!

Very easy to use and support team is great.

Kalani R.

Kommentare: Saves you time and money.

Vorteile: Simple yet offers a lot of features. I love that the customer service is always there if I have questions.