Über Time Clock Wizard

Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung. Zeiterfassung. Aufgabenmanagement. Gehaltsabrechnungsberichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über Time Clock Wizard

This program is an inexpensive option to online time clock. Reports are easy to pull.

Bewertungen zu Time Clock Wizard

4,0

Time Clock Wizard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Time Clock Wizard bereits verwendet?

Assistant Pastor in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When you work from home this tool is a must!

Kommentare: I still use Time Clock Wizard quite often even though my invoicing system has a time clock built in. I like the simple use of the time clock wizard over the bulkiness that is in my invoicing software, plus the fact that time clock wizard sends prompts from time to time to make sure you didn't forget to log off your time for projects. This program gives my clients peace of mind concerning how my hours are being spent while working on their projects.

Love that they have a free option that is simple to use for at home workers and freelancers. It is easy to learn how to log your time and to clock in and it give clients peace of mind that when you calculate your hours you have actually kept tract of the work you are doing.

Really can't think of any cons other than that this software isn't integrated with a invoicing system.

Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time Clock Wizard Review

Kommentare: TCW serves its purpose for our needs. We do not use the Scheduling function because we are happy with our current scheduling software called WhenToWork.

Our Recreation center has over 100 student staff that use TCW to clock in and out of their shifts. The staff find it very simple to use. Instead of logging in and out of their account to clock in/out they can simply put in their username or email and clock in to their area. On the administrative side the professional staff can easily find hours worked, edit errors, pull reports etc.

Only one complaint is that we are unable to set standard "Employee Permissions" such as clocking in/out of a mobile device. Some settings are "standard," so after adding an employee we need to go in each account and edit the settings to our needs.

Carly
Director of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's just OK, could definitely use some streamlining and upgrades to make it better

Kommentare: Our overall experience is OK as it gets the essential jobs we need done. I know there are plenty of improvements that could come from the software but for now we stick with it because it's familiar to us and good enough.

It's an immediate upgrade from the old school method we were previously using so the time tracking and even the GPS tracking of employees is very helpful and valuable in that regard. It is also helpful for payroll purposes now that I have become familiar with navigating the different tabs and confirming all info is correct.

It is generally a clunky software and works best on desktop which is fine for me but not ideal for the employees when they are typically clocking in and out on their mobile device. There have been so many times were our employees are unable to clock in or out because of a mobile glitch and they have to close out the app or re-download it altogether. That becomes very frustration after the first few times and having to stop and figure out how to fix this "IT" issue.

Adria
Adria
Foreign Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Tracker

I love this software because it is very easy to use by employees. It also, allows you to see through charts how many hours you have worked during the month and the salary you have earned. This makes it easier to track overtime hours and pay the correct amount of money for hours worked during that month.

I have had problems before with clocking out. I clock out, but the next day it appears that i have been clocked in for 24 hours. Sometimes, it doesn't even load at certain times of the day.

Kayla
Customer Service Representative in USA
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Took Some Getting Used To

-Quickly clocks in/out -Easy to report missed punches -Allows employees to see their vacation time whenever they want, they don't need to ask HR or a supervisor

-part-time versus full-time employees experience different UIs, part-timers get the worse version -Had a steep learning curve, especially for employees used to the old system

Antwort von Time Clock Wizard

Hello Kayla, Thank you for your feedback.

Assistant Pastor in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When You have to keep a clock

Kommentare: I don't have to use it real often for clients, but when I have those that ask me to keep track of my hours this is my go to software to keep an accurate times.

When needing to keep track of hours for a small business, this is a great option with many options both FREE and paid. Easy to use and understand Easy to correct times should you forget to clock out.

I really have no complaints about this software at all. But if I have to give one it is that it has to be used while online as there are no offline options.

Tina
Director of Finance & Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Always great service!

Kommentare: It's a good product! Recommended !!

The friendly, non assuming manner in which they respond to all of my questions, no matter how simple the question/answer may be.

When I have to correct timesheets, entering the correct customer is not as simple as it could be.

It was just "fine"

I liked that employees could clock themselves in and out on their phones

The clock in and out button glitched a lot, causing me to have to fix my employees time sheets often.

Preston
Preston
Manager in USA

Timeclock Wizard is the most intuitive timekeeping software I've ever used

Kommentare: It's extremely easy to use! It makes payroll so much easier by providing perfect reports. The interface is easy to use and actually intuitive!

Timeclock Wizard is AMAZING! It's very easy to use, the mobile app is super-convenient, and the support staff is absolutely perfect! They're extremely helpful!

The only problem I've ever had with Timeclock Wizard is on the mobile app, when my connection isn't strong.

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy For The Basics

This product makes clocking in and clocking out a breeze.

With the last software update, it is taking abnormally long to get the program to function properly.

Andrei
VP in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible service, glitchy software and rude customer service

Kommentare: We paid for a year and once accountant noticed that they overcharged us by 20% over previous year they would not refund the payment even though the service was used for less than a month into the new year plan. We customer service of this company was very rude about this incident.

There is really no pros. There are plenty services out there that offer better features and cost much less!

There are a lot of glitches in timesheet function. Just selecting the right employee in timesheet is a challenge. You will be dealing with their bugs that they never fix forever. Costs 3 times higher then their competitor pricing. They increase the subscription price without any notice and you are locked in if you selected a yearly plan.

Arpit
Team leader in Indien

Amazing application with so many features

Have been using it in our organization for a quite a while now. has all the feature and functionality you need for an organization no matter what system/structure you are following Time clock wizard will be compatible.

Works all the time but in case of support, It becomes tricker sometimes. It becomes costly when a number of employee increases in the organization.

Kynell
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Friendly and Effective Customer Service

The product itself is incredibly easy to navigate, and the staff are incredibly helpful. the reps helped me this morning. She was great. Everyone is very knowledgeable, friendly and funny.

I wish they offered Time Clock Wizard in Spanish.That's it. Otherwise it's great!

Adam
Web Developer in USA

Very user friendly and helpful in scheduling my time.

What I like most about this product is being able set up my hours for the week and especially viewing the payroll section.

The only issue I have with this software is setting up the vacation time and sick days. I get a little confused on that section.

Teri
Administrative Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Time Clock Wizard!!

Kommentare: So far so good enjoy the product and customer support is right on.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome easy to work with vary helpful.

I have not found anything that I dislike you.

Denise
Business Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The executive was and TCW team is always very polite and always able to resolve my question or problem

Ease of use and I don't have to wait on hold for more than 2 minutes to speak to a tech. They have always been just perfect

It is not Time Clock Wizard problem, but we are not using Time Clock Wizard with our Quick Books yet. I run the report right from Time Clock Wizard website which is very easy!

Emeka
Emeka
Ambassador for The Technology Innovation Scholars Program in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This is a great Time clock system for employees!

The software has very useful functions and a good number of them. It does what its meant to do by providing accurate time keeping; it also has a very good mobile app.

While I am yet to find an issue with this software, I just wish it was still free with full features.

Nikole
Office Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time Clock Wizard is great!

Kommentare: The ease of use is awesome! I can print payroll reports, keep track of my employees and know where they clock in and out at!

My employees can clock in and out using the mobile app! Effective at keeping track of where my employees clock in and out with the gps tracker!

Nothing I don't like!

Emily
Bookkeeper in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service

Kommentare: Great product to work with overall! Don't believe me do a trail run

Online chat was easy. Our rep answered all my questions. She was very knowledgeable and kind.

No dislikes at this point. learning to navigate the website has been pretty easy

Lucero
Welcome Team Supervisor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great application to use

Kommentare: Great experience! Mobile is my favorite thing.

Everything this works great and it’s amazing to have.

There is really not a lot to say that I don’t like

Mital
Developer in Indien
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simply amazing

Kommentare: Helped us manage employee hours and ideal time.

Time Clock Wizard is the best software in market. Once you have this you won't need any other software for employee management.

It always does what you expect but sometimes things just happens. You may need to get your facts right in some cases.

Ghediya
Developer in Indien

This site is usefull.

Employee time sheet. most of the payroll system is good for all who have a small organization. the time clock is best payroll system.

Lea

Basic, Easy to Use Time Clock

Time Clock Wizard is easy to setup, allows multiple users as well as admins with varying levels of access/authority. It is simple to navigate and integrate into a small business.

We have not experienced any major issues with Time Clock Wizard so far, which has been great for the small business.

Justin
IT Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cheap but not worth it

It's web-based and you can clock in. Setting it up on workstations was easy.

There are just many better options out there than this. Reporting is not good. Adding people is not quick and easy. It's really just not very good software at least at the time we used it which was about a year ago. TImeclock Plus is definitely a lot more expensive, but just a lot better.

Antwort von Time Clock Wizard

Nice try Timeclock Plus.

Ryan
Vice President in Deutschland
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer service

Kommentare: Great value and the customer service is amazing.

Getting to speak to a human to answer my question is worth more than words can say. The reps helped me with my problem in a very timely manner so I could move forward with my day. Thank you!

I have found nothing I dislike yet. Still very new to me.