We use Lead Feeder to track who is visiting our site and what pages they are looking at.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Digital Marketing Specialist
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Information that helps us determine if our marketing efforts are effective. We have been able to track site visitors through the entire sales process using the information from Lead Feeder.

Vorteile: What I like most about Lead Feeder is how easy it is to see what pages site visitors are visiting the most. It also shows how long they are on the page. This information helps us determine if our content marketing strategies are working. We use the visitor information provided by Lead Feeder to determine if we are reaching the industries we most want to reach. It's also great that Lead Feeder provides some contact information for the visitors on our site. We have been able to make a few connects throughout the marketing process that have converted into sales.

Nachteile: Setting up filters is a little challenging with Lead Feeder. Especially when filtering out information we do not want to see or pay for as a lead. We would like to filter out a lot of the international results we are seeing as leads. Visitors from those countries are not our target market, so we filter out their information to avoid paying for it as an unqualified lead. I have to manually set up a filter for each country that I want to block from our leads information. It would be easier if I could just select a filter that blocks international traffic with just one click.

Thanks to Leadfeeder I am aware who visits my website, which pages and for how long.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Dating and Relating Coach

Kommentare: Great insight about the kind of organisations and individuals who visit my website, and excellent feedback on the content of my website as they show which pages were visited and for how long.

Vorteile: Leadfeeder shows me which pages on my website were visited, how long, plus the lead contact of the visitor. I am so pleased with this service as it gives me valuable feedback on my content and the kind of organisations and individuals who are interested in my products and services. I have done a lot of research on monitoring softwares before I came across Leadfeeder and was pleasant surprised that they are so much more advanced than similar other softwares. I strongly recommend Leadfeeder as the best monitoring software on the market. They also have a very friendly and competent customer service. In total, Leadfeeder are the best business partners my company has had as they have added exceptional value to my business.

Leader in Feeding important information!!!

Jay G.
Managing Director
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Leadfeeder for several months. The only negative I would have is though we know what company and what the IP Address is that the visitor uses, we have no pertinent information to contact an actual individual. However that being said. If Iam discussing business with a company and they are now on our website for an extended period of time, and I can see what pages they have visited, it gives me a great deal of information as to how serious my potential customer is about doing business. It also gives great information about my competitors who visit, and I can get a good feel for potential business in a particular vertical by viewing several companies who visit us in the same industry. I think the product is a valuable tool in my business arsenal.

Vorteile: ease of use

Nachteile: can't get actual visitor information

von Leadfeeder an 5.4.2017

Hi Jay, great that you are finding use for our tool! Sounds you really know what you are doing. Thanks for your review!

Leadfeeder is a great tool for lead generation

Henrik D.
Chief Commercial Officer

Kommentare: We are using Leadfeeder to see which potential customers are visiting our website. We are a B2B niche market company and we sell our products all over the world. It is really helpful to see what potential customers are visiting our website so we can direct our sales to highly potential leads. It is also nice to see who is visiting our website as a follow up on exhibitions, campaigns etc. We also like the overview per customer that Leadfeeder deliver, so we are able to see the full history of their visits to our website. Would of course love to see what person has visited our website, but maybe one day .....

Vorteile: Simplicity, easy to install, full overview of history per customer

Nachteile: There has been periods with a lot of SPAM, but it has improved a lot

Hi Henrik,

thanks for your review! We have improved our filtering for non-companies and we're glad to hear it's working for you!

Non-profit experience

Clive R.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: IT is a pretty good product, but we don't make any money from it and because a lot of firms interact with us we are cut off about the 10th of the month already. There is absolutely no point in us paying more fro the service as we make no money from it, but I wish I could see all, not just 1/3 of the firms visiting us. Because the information is mainly firms i.e. Microsoft. There is absolutely no way to get to an individual. For that reason it is useless as a sales tool. So as a user experience/tracking tool it is bordering on too expensive. Most people coming to our website are looking for information, not really to buy something. BUT I appreciate Leadfeeder as a limited use tool.

Vorteile: YOu can see who (firms) are coming to your site.

Nachteile: You can't connect to the person who came. We sell to people, not firms. Therefore it is NOT a LEADFEEDER. IT is a customer path tracking tool.

von Leadfeeder an 5.4.2017

Hi Clive, we are sad we couldn't help you better. :( Still, thanks a lot for your positive review!

Nice web tracking application

Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Sophie G.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: I've tried 3 or 4 web tracking applications over the past years and finally selected Leadfeeder for our team for many reasons: ease of use, modern & pleasant design, useful and easy-to-set-up functionality (sorting and filtering features), quality / richness of the IP address database in many countries of interest to us (while many platforms are US centric). I didn't rate the customer support (see above) as I never had to contact them as the platform is of intuitive ease-of-use and as the application has always worked perfectly well for the year or so we've been using it.

Vorteile: See my previous comments: ease of use, reliability, database quality, rich functionality, nice & clean design.

Nachteile: Nothing.

von Leadfeeder an 5.4.2017

Thanks for your review Sophie! Let me assure you that we won't fail you with the support either, in case you might need it at some point. :)

A real eyeopener for our online marketing

Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Stellan K.
Marketing Director

Kommentare: Before we introduced Leadfeader we where driving blind on our webpage. Sure we got visitors but where they qualified? Alos drilling down in analytics where hard work. We needed a way to present leads for our salesteam without to much tech. The Leadfeeder email reports solves this. They are pushed to our sales staff every morning, sorted on different markets so each person gets his/heres relevant leads. Our awarnes is now very high on whats going on at our web page. Also we hava a clearer view of what leads/companies that comes from Adwords campaign because you can set up Adwords reports with company resolution. Very useful!
We have tried other similar solutions but Leadfeeders email reports and support our outstanding!

Vorteile: Email reports. Adwords resolution to company. Quick support.

Nachteile: The price is a bit high compared to competitors

von Leadfeeder an 5.4.2017

Thanks for your review, Stellan!

So far, experience has been very good. Would be nice to capture the IP

Bewertet am 25.9.2017
Randell G.
Account Mgmt

Vorteile: It loads quickly. User friendly. The web based software compares to a contact list with a brain. It shows how long they are on the website and which links they visited. Interaction whether by phone or email, and nowadays across other channels such as social media or even your customer helpdesk. That information is a gold mine of opportunity, allowing me to identify prospects for up- or cross-sell, convert existing customers to new products or services, target new marketing, or even track invoices. Having this web-based software for my business can dramatically improve my team's collaboration and productivity, increase sales, and heighten customer satisfaction.

Nachteile: Would be nice to know who is actually looking at the website. Maybe a dept. or a more accurate description of their location. i.e. IP address.

Great addition to Marketing Stack - identify effectiveness of campaigns and sources

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Manager, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: We brought LeadFeeder into our stack to identify effectiveness of our ABM campaigns. We wanted to know how effective our campaigns were at attracting new verticals and geo's from our in-target companies and LeadFeeder accomplishes this seamlessly. Bonus points for ease of integration.

Nachteile: LeadFeeder can be overwhelming with the amount of emails that are automatically sent. We've created tonnes of feeds for varying purposes; if you're not careful, you can end up with 20 emails every morning updating you on the feeds. That said, this is easily configured and turned off.

Leadfeeder Review

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Kaileena S.
Business Development Rep
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive and helpful in prospecting accounts.

Vorteile: I like being able to see who has been visiting our website so we can prospect smarter. The look and feel of the app is easy to understand as well. I like being able to create tags and add them so you can work through the list faster.

Nachteile: I don't like that it will show the same website hit multiple times, I wish they filed all hits from the same domain under one showing and just show how many times or people viewed it from that domain under that hit. There are a lot of duplicates which takes longer to go through the list that way.

Great tool for seeing who was on your website

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
William C.
Self
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Tracking who visits my website

Vorteile: Very easy integration into website. Easy reporting. Tons of offers for customer support.

Nachteile: Somewhat pricey for small companies that get a lot of visitors but are only concerned with a few of them.

Leadfeeder is a game changer for our sales team and an invaluable outbound sales prospecting tool

Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Zach E.
Business Development Strategist

Kommentare: Solid lead generation insights that fuel our outbound sales process. We save a lot of time and effort looking for contacts and having this information automatically be synced with Salesforce.

Vorteile: The ability to see contacts associated with the company that is viewing our site is great! I love that Leadfeeder tracks the history of all site views from a particular company. Leadfeeder's workflow features that allow users to assign leads to people and have information pull from Salesforce is amazing. I really like that Leadfeeder allows us to hide ISP views and views that are not relatable to our ideal targets.

Nachteile: Right now, there is nothing that I would say that I don't like about Leadfeeder. The only area of improvement that I see would be in the UI.

Our secret sales weapon!!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Anthony M.
Advisor
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Leadfeeder provides accurate data of visitors to our site. I really enjoy understanding the user's behavior across all of our content. The Hubspot integration is vital for our sales team. I usually start with reaching out on LinkedIn to leadership at the prospects we see.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything!! Keep on improving what you already have.

Get more value from your website

Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Ottomatias P.
Consultant

Kommentare: Leadfeeder can help you turn your website from a brochure into a lead generation machine. It won't make miracles by itself, of course, but if you don't already track the things Leadfeeder can show you, you are doing something wrong.

Vorteile: It's easy to setup and has integrations to tools we already use (Mailchimp, Salesforce)

Nachteile: It could filter ISPs better.

The best choice

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Giulia C.
Inside Sales

Kommentare: Getting qualified sales leads has always been a challenge and a loss of time: you keep contacting people without having the idea whether or not they're interested in your service. This was my daily situation before the discovering of leadfeeder. Now it's simply the first page i read every morning and i couldn't be more satisfied.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, perfect integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp

A great complement to existing sales processes

Ashley S.
VP Sales & Marketing

Kommentare: Competitive data, lead and opportunity insights.

Vorteile: - Great for sales prospecting
- Provides fairly accurate information
- Shows when and where opportunities visit your site
- Great for customer success as you can be proactive when existing clients visit your website
- Ability to push to Salesforce
- Very responsive customer support

Nachteile: - Some data is not accurate
- Does not include Google keywords
- Not having the ability to exclude certain pages from your lead total. We have a huge amount of visitors to our site that are not leads. Unfortunately, we have to individually hide them so that they don't count towards our monthly total. It is a very frustrating process.

An excellent tool for B2B companies to see leads who visit their website!

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Carol L.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Even though my digital news service website isn't exactly a B2B company, we used Leadfeeder to track companies who were visiting our website for potential sponsor and ad revenue opportunities. The platform was so easy to use and it literally took under 2 minutes to get started without any technical background needed. Then once on, the onboarding tutorial was great. Their live chat support is also a big plus.

Vorteile: Custom feeds, custom notifications, LinkedIn integration, Mailchimp integration

Nachteile: I look forward to when they enrich their data even more and have more integrations, which I know is coming very soon.

Easy to use

Ken I.
VP Sales

Kommentare: Better information as to whom is visiting our website

Vorteile: Nice interface. What I like most is that it shows all pages viewed and how long a company was viewing each page.

Nachteile: I believe it doesn't pick up every site visitor? I've had a couple companies reach out to us and there was no listing in leadfeeder that showed the company came to our site. I have no definitive proof of this, but it seems like it's missing a few. It could also be that the individual was not working at their office as it seems it only tracks corporate IP addresses. Personal IP addresses would be of little value anyways as it would be the IP of the service provider .

Helpful to see what site potential customer is looking

Bewertet am 1.6.2017
Jussi L.
Owner of company
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: More business to me and my customers

Vorteile: I have used Leadfeeder and Twak.to-Chat together on several websites, Chat worked well with customers who came to our website using their mobile devices (Leadfeeder didn't recognize them) and Leadfeeder would recognize customers based on IP-address etc.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is difficult to activate customer google analytics account, but customer support is helping us with this issue.

Closed loop Sales and Marketing for concept adopters

Sampsa D.
Growth Hacker

Kommentare: Overall I have been very please with the product. It provides a great quick-glance for the sales. Did Marketing/Sales activity x have an impact. Much easier for companies to get started with inbound understanding than price range rivalries like e.g. Agile CRM or Mautic. Lacks some stuff from Hubspots marketing light but on the other hand has more features than Hubspot Light.

Vorteile: Ease of use

Nachteile: Needs forms tracking.

Hi Sampsa,

thanks for your review! It'll be helpful for others.

Nothing short of exceptional! The information gathered has already proven invaluable.

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
William N.
Director of Airport Solutions
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to see who, when and where visitors are to our site. We are able to see a correlation between our endeavors and the traffic coming back in. Customer service! Leadfeeder has a deep commitment to sharing knowledge and helping us on the customer side quickly and always with a positive goal in mind.

Nachteile: It is the same as most, we want more! While we get a good view into what companies are coming and a limited view of the contacts, we would like to go deeper. I think this will begin happening more and more as the system learns our site.

We use Leadfeeder to see who's been visiting out site.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Gayla W.
Director of Client Services

Vorteile: I didn't set it up and I'm not an admin but, as a member of the marketing team, I get an email that tells me who visited the site. It's simple to use and happens automatically.

Nachteile: It could be the plan level or the way we have it configured but all it tells me is the company that visited. It would be helpful if there was other firmographic and behavioral data included about the visitor: job title, how long they stayed on the site, pages visited, etc. Our careers page gets a lot of traffic so we want to weed those visitors out of our marketing efforts.

Intuitive to Use

Aunrey U.
Client Advocate Director

Kommentare: I have insight into what prospects are looking at when visiting my website.

Vorteile: I like that prospects and decision makers along with what social media they use are now available across all lines of business within a company

Nachteile: I wish it captured the person who was on my website not just the company. Although I am great full to see what company has visited my website but It is most usefull to know what person or at least what titles are visiting so that I can tailor a campaign around whats important to the prospects role within the company

This is the future of marketing

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Chief Marketing Officer
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: It's not often that I get blown away by a software tool. I think my reaction was, "you can do that?!" This software basically gives me the list of people that are coming to my site and tells me who they are based on their ip. I've been using this to get our salesteam more engaged and the result is fanstatic

Nachteile: You really need to integrate with some data enrichment software so I can automatically email the folks or connect with people that are coming to my site. THAT would be something.

Simple And Easy to Use

Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Andrew P.
Marketing Director

Vorteile: My favorite parts are the breakdowns of individual visits and the lead scoring. I know who visited, their behavior flow on the website. As a digital creative agency, we get two kinds of leads. Those just starting out, the founders and business owners, and those who are from a well established business, an employee of the company usually. Leadfeeder helps us easily distinguish the behavior of the latter group so we can adjust our website based on the information they're looking for. Because we can connect our LinkedIn account, we can easily see if there are any mutual connections for a quick introduction.

Nachteile: Additional information that they don't provide with each lead, but would be useful include: social media profiles of the company, emails of key contacts, Crunchbase info, a general summary of what the company does.