Über Leadfeeder

Wir helfen B2B-Unternehmen, Website-Besucher aufzudecken und sie in qualitative Sales-Leads umzuwandeln. Die Nummer 1 der Google Analytics Partner Gallery!

Erfahre mehr über Leadfeeder

I began using this software after searching for ways to capitalise website traffic. It allowed me to better understand my audience, and give my sales team better leads.

Clearly some of the leads ended up on my site by accident.

Bewertungen zu Leadfeeder

4,0

Leadfeeder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Leadfeeder bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Advisor in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our secret sales weapon!!

Leadfeeder provides accurate data of visitors to our site. I really enjoy understanding the user's behavior across all of our content. The Hubspot integration is vital for our sales team. I usually start with reaching out on LinkedIn to leadership at the prospects we see.

Can't think of anything!! Keep on improving what you already have.

Robert
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent product to increase our marketing output

Kommentare: The process was extremely easy. From the moment I set up the trial I never had a problem getting an answer to any questions or issues that I had. Additionally, the integration with my crm couldn't have been easier. It was point and click.

The ease of use. This program is very intuitive to use. Additionally I like how robust the custom feeds feature is. I can set up any number of feeds from repeat visitors to how they actually came to our website (google cpc, bing cpc, organic, etc.)

As of right now there is nothing that I do not like about this software. I can not begin to emphasize how easy this program is to use.

Sales Manager in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool for Sales and Marketing

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a good experience, but the solution has limitations and should not be seen as the only source of lead generation.

I like the possibility to track activities and time spent on the website by potential companies (not contacts).

I think sometimes it shows inaccurate data. When I visit our corporate website from a co-work space I am shown in the Leadfeeder as the medical company, which is located few blocks away.

Axel
Axel
CEO in Schweden

Identify companies on your website

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to install and get going, also showed valuable analytics.

When alot of people work from home its difficult for it to provide the right companies.

Head of sales in Israel

A great insight tool for your BDR team

although reverse IP tools have been around for a while in regards to lead gen. -Leadfeeder is super easy to use - great UI and alerts and slack connectivity - I love the fact that it gives you some guesses within the account who might you need to reach out to

it's pretty useless when it comes to big enterprise companies as trying to find the person in a 10,000 employees is nearly impossible.

Karen
Senior Marketing Manager in Südkorea

Beyond traditional analytics - the best tool to see which content is

Leadfeeder lets you see the specific pages that companies visited. This has been proven extremely valuable to our team who can now gauge which type of content is performing the best. We can track user/company behavior as they move through our website. We can also see for how long they stayed on a certain page and where they came from (direct, referral, google, etc.).

Pricing gets a little tricky when you have multiple domains under just one company. Additionally, due to a change in Google Analytics’ privacy policy there were some changes to Leadfeeder too.

Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We use Lead Feeder to track who is visiting our site and what pages they are looking at.

Kommentare: Information that helps us determine if our marketing efforts are effective. We have been able to track site visitors through the entire sales process using the information from Lead Feeder.

What I like most about Lead Feeder is how easy it is to see what pages site visitors are visiting the most. It also shows how long they are on the page. This information helps us determine if our content marketing strategies are working. We use the visitor information provided by Lead Feeder to determine if we are reaching the industries we most want to reach. It's also great that Lead Feeder provides some contact information for the visitors on our site. We have been able to make a few connects throughout the marketing process that have converted into sales.

Setting up filters is a little challenging with Lead Feeder. Especially when filtering out information we do not want to see or pay for as a lead. We would like to filter out a lot of the international results we are seeing as leads. Visitors from those countries are not our target market, so we filter out their information to avoid paying for it as an unqualified lead. I have to manually set up a filter for each country that I want to block from our leads information. It would be easier if I could just select a filter that blocks international traffic with just one click.

Dinakar
Dinakar
Founder in Indien

The bridge between cold and warm leads

Kommentare: When we're cold emailing we are dealing with a cold audience who have never heard of us. When we're sending emails to our existing users/email subscribers, there's a chance we may send too many emails and annoy them. But Leadfeeder is the sweet spot in between. The leads are not cold because they visited our product. They're technically not warm because they haven't reached out to us. We can take the next step to initiate conversation and hear what their needs are to help them make better decisions.

Leadfeeder overall is easy to use. Integrating with our site was easy too. It was just a few lines of code our developers had to add. We did it in less than 5 minutes. Bing to find who's visiting our product and then reaching out them has been so impactful for us. Some people simply leave because their questions and concerns weren't answered. Leadfeeder is our second chance to make a good impression.

Prospecting tools are not important (because we use seperate tools for that) but still, that could be improved. For instance, based on the leads we get, Leadfeeder can show us similar companies/leads that are similar to the current leads' parameters. This will help us find more potential customers for our business. Due to the similarity they'll more likely be interested in our work.

Marketing Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Turn your anonymous website traffic into identifiable companies

Kommentare: Get more insight into your website visitors and pass along those qualified leads to your sales team. It also helps marketing out with understanding where your visitors are coming from and which content they engage with.

It's easy to install the script to your website to instantly start seeing who is visiting your site. While Google Analytics is great for quantifying your traffic, Leadfeeder adds more context to your data and shows you who is on your site. It's a great tool for lead generation since you can see how they came across your site, what pages they visited, and contacts within that company that you can reach out to.

The price is expensive. The pricing model is based upon the number of leads Leadfeeder finds for you, but not all of them are considered qualified leads.

Caleb
Caleb
Founder in Nigeria

LeadFeeder Review

Kommentare: My team and me are able to track our prospects and how they engage with our websites.

Leedfeeder is one of the most useful lead generation tool for me at the moment, I can easily identify individuals and companies visiting my website and turn them into customers.

I wish to seem more sales-making features in future updates.

Dating and Relating Coach in UK

Thanks to Leadfeeder I am aware who visits my website, which pages and for how long.

Kommentare: Great insight about the kind of organisations and individuals who visit my website, and excellent feedback on the content of my website as they show which pages were visited and for how long.

Leadfeeder shows me which pages on my website were visited, how long, plus the lead contact of the visitor. I am so pleased with this service as it gives me valuable feedback on my content and the kind of organisations and individuals who are interested in my products and services. I have done a lot of research on monitoring softwares before I came across Leadfeeder and was pleasant surprised that they are so much more advanced than similar other softwares. I strongly recommend Leadfeeder as the best monitoring software on the market. They also have a very friendly and competent customer service. In total, Leadfeeder are the best business partners my company has had as they have added exceptional value to my business.

Jay
Managing Director in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Leader in Feeding important information!!!

Kommentare: I have been using Leadfeeder for several months. The only negative I would have is though we know what company and what the IP Address is that the visitor uses, we have no pertinent information to contact an actual individual. However that being said. If Iam discussing business with a company and they are now on our website for an extended period of time, and I can see what pages they have visited, it gives me a great deal of information as to how serious my potential customer is about doing business. It also gives great information about my competitors who visit, and I can get a good feel for potential business in a particular vertical by viewing several companies who visit us in the same industry. I think the product is a valuable tool in my business arsenal.

ease of use

can't get actual visitor information

Antwort von Leadfeeder

Hi Jay, great that you are finding use for our tool! Sounds you really know what you are doing. Thanks for your review!

Henrik
Chief Commercial Officer in Dänemark

Leadfeeder is a great tool for lead generation

Kommentare: We are using Leadfeeder to see which potential customers are visiting our website. We are a B2B niche market company and we sell our products all over the world. It is really helpful to see what potential customers are visiting our website so we can direct our sales to highly potential leads. It is also nice to see who is visiting our website as a follow up on exhibitions, campaigns etc. We also like the overview per customer that Leadfeeder deliver, so we are able to see the full history of their visits to our website. Would of course love to see what person has visited our website, but maybe one day .....

Simplicity, easy to install, full overview of history per customer

There has been periods with a lot of SPAM, but it has improved a lot

Antwort von Leadfeeder

Hi Henrik, thanks for your review! We have improved our filtering for non-companies and we're glad to hear it's working for you!

Clive
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Non-profit experience

Kommentare: IT is a pretty good product, but we don't make any money from it and because a lot of firms interact with us we are cut off about the 10th of the month already. There is absolutely no point in us paying more fro the service as we make no money from it, but I wish I could see all, not just 1/3 of the firms visiting us. Because the information is mainly firms i.e. Microsoft. There is absolutely no way to get to an individual. For that reason it is useless as a sales tool. So as a user experience/tracking tool it is bordering on too expensive. Most people coming to our website are looking for information, not really to buy something. BUT I appreciate Leadfeeder as a limited use tool.

YOu can see who (firms) are coming to your site.

You can't connect to the person who came. We sell to people, not firms. Therefore it is NOT a LEADFEEDER. IT is a customer path tracking tool.

Antwort von Leadfeeder

Hi Clive, we are sad we couldn't help you better. :( Still, thanks a lot for your positive review!

Sophie
Marketing Manager in Frankreich

Nice web tracking application

Kommentare: I've tried 3 or 4 web tracking applications over the past years and finally selected Leadfeeder for our team for many reasons: ease of use, modern & pleasant design, useful and easy-to-set-up functionality (sorting and filtering features), quality / richness of the IP address database in many countries of interest to us (while many platforms are US centric). I didn't rate the customer support (see above) as I never had to contact them as the platform is of intuitive ease-of-use and as the application has always worked perfectly well for the year or so we've been using it.

See my previous comments: ease of use, reliability, database quality, rich functionality, nice & clean design.

Nothing.

Antwort von Leadfeeder

Thanks for your review Sophie! Let me assure you that we won't fail you with the support either, in case you might need it at some point. :)

Stellan
Marketing Director in Schweden

A real eyeopener for our online marketing

Kommentare: Before we introduced Leadfeader we where driving blind on our webpage. Sure we got visitors but where they qualified? Alos drilling down in analytics where hard work. We needed a way to present leads for our salesteam without to much tech. The Leadfeeder email reports solves this. They are pushed to our sales staff every morning, sorted on different markets so each person gets his/heres relevant leads. Our awarnes is now very high on whats going on at our web page. Also we hava a clearer view of what leads/companies that comes from Adwords campaign because you can set up Adwords reports with company resolution. Very useful!
We have tried other similar solutions but Leadfeeders email reports and support our outstanding!

Email reports. Adwords resolution to company. Quick support.

The price is a bit high compared to competitors

Antwort von Leadfeeder

Thanks for your review, Stellan!

Abhisek
Senior Manager, Product Strategy in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful in tracking inbound website visitors and timely reaching out

Kommentare: Very satisfied with visit quality and leads quality.

Most impactful feature was the ability to customize website visitors and leads according to our ideal customer profile and according to the pages they have viewed. The product was easy to use and integrable with Salesforce and many other platforms.

If the visit is on a single page, dwell time is considered 0 - so if that can be improved, wherein we know how long a page was visited if the visit was only on a single page, that would be helpful

Pekka
CEO in Finnland
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My daily source of sales leads

Kommentare: Leadfeeder helps me and my sales team to follow on hot leads and it detects new prospects. I can also see the impacts from our marketing activities as traffic amounts

I like the simplicity and that data is also automatically updated to relevant CRM accounts in our Pipedrive

If you want to keep the cost down and the clarity up you must constantly hide non relevant companies from showing up in your lead feed. Well, it is needed only once per company, but if you have a big prospect base and you do not clean up, then the tool becomes more or less useless

Randell
Account Mgmt in USA

So far, experience has been very good. Would be nice to capture the IP

It loads quickly. User friendly. The web based software compares to a contact list with a brain. It shows how long they are on the website and which links they visited. Interaction whether by phone or email, and nowadays across other channels such as social media or even your customer helpdesk. That information is a gold mine of opportunity, allowing me to identify prospects for up- or cross-sell, convert existing customers to new products or services, target new marketing, or even track invoices. Having this web-based software for my business can dramatically improve my team's collaboration and productivity, increase sales, and heighten customer satisfaction.

Would be nice to know who is actually looking at the website. Maybe a dept. or a more accurate description of their location. i.e. IP address.

Manager, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Great addition to Marketing Stack - identify effectiveness of campaigns and sources

We brought LeadFeeder into our stack to identify effectiveness of our ABM campaigns. We wanted to know how effective our campaigns were at attracting new verticals and geo's from our in-target companies and LeadFeeder accomplishes this seamlessly. Bonus points for ease of integration.

LeadFeeder can be overwhelming with the amount of emails that are automatically sent. We've created tonnes of feeds for varying purposes; if you're not careful, you can end up with 20 emails every morning updating you on the feeds. That said, this is easily configured and turned off.

Kaileena
Business Development Rep in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Leadfeeder Review

Kommentare: Very positive and helpful in prospecting accounts.

I like being able to see who has been visiting our website so we can prospect smarter. The look and feel of the app is easy to understand as well. I like being able to create tags and add them so you can work through the list faster.

I don't like that it will show the same website hit multiple times, I wish they filed all hits from the same domain under one showing and just show how many times or people viewed it from that domain under that hit. There are a lot of duplicates which takes longer to go through the list that way.

William
Self in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great tool for seeing who was on your website

Kommentare: Tracking who visits my website

Very easy integration into website. Easy reporting. Tons of offers for customer support.

Somewhat pricey for small companies that get a lot of visitors but are only concerned with a few of them.

Marketing Director in USA

See who is visiting your website

Kommentare: Unfortunately, shortly after we rolled this out, covid-19 hit and everyone started working from home. This makes LeadFeeder a bit obsolete for us.

With a simple snippet of code, you can unlock the businesses that are visiting your website even when they don't fill out a contact form. This tool gives you good data in an easy to use dashboard that also provides extra insights into those companies. Great tool for your sales team or just for better understanding who is reading your content. There are nice filtering options available to prevent unwanted data from entering your reports.

As with any of these reverse IP lookup type tools, you don't ever find out exactly who is visiting your website.

Zach
Business Development Strategist in USA

Leadfeeder is a game changer for our sales team and an invaluable outbound sales prospecting tool

Kommentare: Solid lead generation insights that fuel our outbound sales process. We save a lot of time and effort looking for contacts and having this information automatically be synced with Salesforce.

The ability to see contacts associated with the company that is viewing our site is great! I love that Leadfeeder tracks the history of all site views from a particular company. Leadfeeder's workflow features that allow users to assign leads to people and have information pull from Salesforce is amazing. I really like that Leadfeeder allows us to hide ISP views and views that are not relatable to our ideal targets.

Right now, there is nothing that I would say that I don't like about Leadfeeder. The only area of improvement that I see would be in the UI.

Ottomatias
Ottomatias
Consultant in Finnland

Get more value from your website

Kommentare: Leadfeeder can help you turn your website from a brochure into a lead generation machine. It won't make miracles by itself, of course, but if you don't already track the things Leadfeeder can show you, you are doing something wrong.

It's easy to setup and has integrations to tools we already use (Mailchimp, Salesforce)

It could filter ISPs better.