Über VTS

VTS ermöglicht es Vermietern und Maklern, ihre wertvollsten Mieter anzusprechen, umzuwandeln und zu binden.

Erfahre mehr über VTS

Sometimes it is difficult to navigate. It could be my desktop but the formatting gets jumbled at times.

Bewertungen zu VTS

VTS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VTS bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director in USA

Great Asset Management & Leasing Tool

VTS is a great Asset Management and Leasing Tool. It allows an asset manager to physically see the real-time leasing activity, stacking plans, lease roll, and more. VTS neatly organizes all the leasing activity in one location, allowing me as a leasing broker to visually see the deals I am working on and continue to move the ball forward with each one. Tying it into the landlord's lease administration software allows me to look up lease expirations, stacking plans, and encumbrances for quicker and more educated response times. This has been the most helpful piece of new technology for office landlords and leasing agents in the last decade.

I am having a hard time finding something I like least about VTS, as it is a great tool that all listing brokers and landlords should be using.

jay
managing director in USA

great product - still transforming

Kommentare: The main business function I am filling is tracking my tenant leads. I have yet to figure out and use the reminder functions . .i.e. that when a lease is coming up I get a notice to call. I am sure its easy to do, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

I like the ease of use of tracking our tenant leads, in conjunction with the app, I use it every day in my brokerage business.

There are issues with "who controls the data"; with our clients who use the program, we can' t make a lot of changes to the other pieces of info (stacking plans, lease expirations, etc.) and so often that info will become incorrect. I don't use a lot of those functions as it seems cumbersome to keep it all up for the limited amount of benefit I get out of it. Also, another issue is that when we move a tenant to "dead", there is no way I know of to go back and do a forensic analysis report showing which ones toured, made offers or which ones didn't. This is important when we are trying to show clients how many tours etc. we had. But, again, maybe there is a way to do this I can't figure out.

Christy
Associate in USA

Broker friendly features needed

Kommentare: VTS is almost there. Our clients love it in order to keep all of their portfolios in queue, but for brokers it can be cumbersome to keep accurate information at the forefront.

With properties we do have on the software, it becomes very easy to track multiple deals at once and stay on top of current prospects.

The interface is not broker friendly. When inputting terms for a deal including several different term options, it does not create a way to track different terms separate. Also, the commencement dates and RSF do not track over from the original form to the proposal form. Oftentimes when inputting the free rent VTS forces you to input it twice instead of once. If you could automatically put commissions in for all deals to auto-populate that would save a considerable amount of time.

Dan
Dan
Director of Leasing in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Key to our Leasing Success

Kommentare: VTS has been a great partner to work with. They are open to, and encourage, our input. The constant drive to improve and to be on the cutting edge of CRE technology is an important feature for us, and separates VTS from the pack.

This package is focused on commercial real estate; others we considered were CRM or accounting programs that had a component of CRE. VTS helps my team with communication and productivity, and keeps everyone up to date with the latest status on deals in progress, prospecting, and overall results.

VTS is constantly improving and addressing areas that need additional development. Some of the areas that were not strengths have had enhancements and improvements, so areas that we didn't like as strongly have been or are being addressed.

VTS User Friendliness

Kommentare: I am a real estate broker and have used VTS for three years now on all of my listings for sale and for lease. It is a very powerful platform that allows me to track users and continue to follow up with inquiries. I recommend using the platform as much as I can to colleagues.

Automatic tour notifications when near a building, follow up task updates, email overviews with the recent updates.

There seems to be a lot of features that are not clear as how to use them. Maybe tutorials would help users better understand unique tools that are accessible on the software.

Stellar product

Kommentare: VTS is a fantastic software that has helped me and my colleagues efficiently keep track of all relevant leasing information including prospects, active deals, tenants in the market and other potential leads. It also allows me to quickly export information and distribute to stakeholders via simple, customized reports. Overall, VTS is a gamechanger and has completely altered how I conduct my business.

VTS makes it simple to keep all my information on active deals, tenants in the market, and prospects organized in one place. I can also sync it up with my phone (and those of my teammates) to get notifications and updates in real time.

The NER calculator is average at best. Given how complicated deals are getting now, it is difficult to be able to enter all necessary deal components quickly and easily.

JLL Success

Kommentare: On line tracking of deals is great for landlords. The lease analysis tool is beneficial as well

I like the mobile app and the ease with which I can send out Landlord updates

I would like to see more detail on the mobile app when entering in a new deal

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VTS- Asset Management Perspectives

Revolutionized the way in which i do business. Freed my time up to be away from the excel spreadsheets and work more from mobile.

at times there is variability in what i can see/edit from mobile vs desktop. I would prefer a fully functional mobile experience. Within the @mention tool i wish there was a way to "reply all" to all previous participants vs re-mentioning them.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Leasing Info All In One Place

Kommentare: It has created efficiencies in reporting. Leasing agents do not need to compose outside reports in Word or Excel for management.

The ability to track deals by stages is very helpful.

I wish we could customize our views or add custom fields.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VTS Review

The software is easy to use and allows for me to quick create reports for my listings.

The actual excel product can be difficult to edit to a presentable material.

Kennedy
Asset Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VTS Review

What I like most about VTS is that it is a central database for all of our leasing information across all of our funds. Having a central location where I can go to find any information I need on any given asset helps me work much more efficiently.

The thing I like least about the software has nothing to do with the software itself. I wish I could get some of our partners and leasing agents to keep the software more up to date and make it more of a priority of theirs.

Jon
Analyst in USA

VTS Review

Kommentare: Overall good. We have been able to aggregate data to a central location and glean insights into the portfolio as a whole.

I like how it is a central location for information across my portfolio.

It doesn't seem like the support team has a ton of insight into where the data is coming from, or how to resolve issues. There have been a few issues outstanding that the VTS team says the property management team needs to adjust, but the PM team isn't sure how. Would be great if the VTS team had more control or could provide better insight into adjusting information (e.g. stacking plans)

Lauren
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Helpful Software

Kommentare: The quickness and ease we can pull reports and input information.

I like that it helps us keep track of our Listings and Tenants so that it is really easy to pull reports for our clients. I have been working in the industry for 5 years and this software is the easiest in my opinion to create reports quickly for clients.

Sometimes navigating through to modify can be challenging.

Rebecca
Senior Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great functional and versatile software

Kommentare: We use this software to keep up to current time on our properties. We use 3rd party leasing so we don't interact with them on a daily basis so this keeps us current in real time.

It was easy to figure out the first time I used it. It also lets you print reports different ways depending on what you need at the moment.

Nothing I thing the software is great and very user friendly

Tom
Director in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

VTS is a solid tool for CRE

I like being able to enter deal terms and track leases.

There are many fields and wish there was a little more customization with terms popular in Minnesota.

Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

‘Support to Grab opportunities’

Kommentare: It is an effective and efficient system suitable for all concerned.

At last, we have a means of managing and generating higher profit margins in this real estate trade after implementing VTS. The features such as BI (Business Intelligence), Inventory Management, Tenant management, Deal management & Deal approval; help gain market insights, compare performance against real-time benchmarking and market analytics. All this plus Analytics & Reporting helps in understanding the market, execute timely action, finalize sales decisions and achieve corporate objectives exceeding budgeted targets. Additionally VTS helps release all parties of petty chores and avail invaluable time and energy for productive roles and keep all parties happy with work flows and achievements.

Haven’t come across any adverse sides in my situation.

Janelle
Senior Investment Analyst in USA

Janelle MacLean's review

Kommentare: VTS is a great product that helps me in what I do every day.

VTS is very user friendly. I appreciate all the options and reporting capabilities. I also love the mobile app and the ability to calculate deals in the field.

Inability to lock certain fields, would like more custom reporting options.

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VTS

Kommentare: Tracking our leasing activity and review deals across multiple properties is much easier with VTS. It provides great insight to our leasing activity.

Easy to use and great way to track leasing progress across multiple assets. Streamlines our leasing process and has made the process from touring to executed lease faster and easier to manage.

The only negative is you can't modify much, but the software is simple to use and we have quickly adapted.

Matthew
Associate in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VTS Review

Kommentare: Overall, it has been good. I am hoping their team can adjust and allow the user to customize their experience a little better.

I like the ability to set reminders. I like the ability to log information and categorize businesses and deals.

Not very much customization. I am not able to delete properties. I have to rename them. I have trouble differentiating clients/prospects versus deals done. I do not like two separate tabs for that.

Andy
Associate Broker in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good

Ease of use for multiple users. Cell phone capabilities

Dont label square footages with commas as "invalid." Example: 1000 SF (Valid) 1,000 SF (Invalid). This should be recognized as the same with a preference to seeing commas.

Assistant Director in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tenant rep software available

Kommentare: VTS is one of the most innovative CRE tech firms, love working with them!

Easy to use, clean, made me a lot more efficient

one downside is the limited mobile functionality, only able to read 2 comments/posts per account

Paul
Senior Leasing Manager in Kanada

Good Product - Sometimes drinking from a firehose

Kommentare: We are still in an earlier phase of implementation; there are so many features we could obviously use better, so hopefully over time we can utilize it to a much fuller potential.

The accessibility to so much of your information all in one place. Reports are quick to produce and often much more insightful than what our company previously ran. Reminder emails and deal task tracking keeps complicated projects on schedule.

Flexibility for each company is difficult in some respects. Must be able to adapt to the software rather sometimes rather than making the software adapt to you. Minor deal tweaks happening after-the-fact, which is common in our organization, must be submitted for approval each time.

Suzanne
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VTS Feedback

Kommentare: Very good. Benefits are being able to track leasing activity, occupancy, and upcoming lease expiration. Stacking plan is great too.

The information tracking and ability to have all the details in one location. Good reporting once you figure it out.

At times entering information can be cumbersome. It takes a while to get the hang of it but once you do it works well.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic site for organizing your pipeline

Kommentare: This is a great solution to time consuming excel reports when tracking your pipeline.

It's easy to use and reports are customization.

Sometimes the site freezes, specifically when i'm typing in the search bar. What I type out seems to lag and letters come out in the wrong order. I use the site on Google chrome.

Joe
Sr. Director Property Management -Office National in Kanada
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Very user friendly and provides regular reports which is very beneficial for Property Managment as well

Getting accurate information, but it may not be VTS.