Über VTS

VTS ermöglicht es Vermietern und Maklern, ihre wertvollsten Mieter anzusprechen, umzuwandeln und zu binden.

Erfahre mehr über VTS

All this plus Analytics & Reporting helps in understanding the market, execute timely action, finalize sales decisions and achieve corporate objectives exceeding budgeted targets.

Sometimes it is difficult to navigate. It could be my desktop but the formatting gets jumbled at times.

Bewertungen zu VTS

VTS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VTS bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director in USA

Great Asset Management & Leasing Tool

VTS is a great Asset Management and Leasing Tool. It allows an asset manager to physically see the real-time leasing activity, stacking plans, lease roll, and more. VTS neatly organizes all the leasing activity in one location, allowing me as a leasing broker to visually see the deals I am working on and continue to move the ball forward with each one. Tying it into the landlord's lease administration software allows me to look up lease expirations, stacking plans, and encumbrances for quicker and more educated response times. This has been the most helpful piece of new technology for office landlords and leasing agents in the last decade.

I am having a hard time finding something I like least about VTS, as it is a great tool that all listing brokers and landlords should be using.

jay
managing director in USA

great product - still transforming

Kommentare: The main business function I am filling is tracking my tenant leads. I have yet to figure out and use the reminder functions . .i.e. that when a lease is coming up I get a notice to call. I am sure its easy to do, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

I like the ease of use of tracking our tenant leads, in conjunction with the app, I use it every day in my brokerage business.

There are issues with "who controls the data"; with our clients who use the program, we can' t make a lot of changes to the other pieces of info (stacking plans, lease expirations, etc.) and so often that info will become incorrect. I don't use a lot of those functions as it seems cumbersome to keep it all up for the limited amount of benefit I get out of it. Also, another issue is that when we move a tenant to "dead", there is no way I know of to go back and do a forensic analysis report showing which ones toured, made offers or which ones didn't. This is important when we are trying to show clients how many tours etc. we had. But, again, maybe there is a way to do this I can't figure out.

Christy

Broker friendly features needed

Kommentare: VTS is almost there. Our clients love it in order to keep all of their portfolios in queue, but for brokers it can be cumbersome to keep accurate information at the forefront.

With properties we do have on the software, it becomes very easy to track multiple deals at once and stay on top of current prospects.

The interface is not broker friendly. When inputting terms for a deal including several different term options, it does not create a way to track different terms separate. Also, the commencement dates and RSF do not track over from the original form to the proposal form. Oftentimes when inputting the free rent VTS forces you to input it twice instead of once. If you could automatically put commissions in for all deals to auto-populate that would save a considerable amount of time.

Dan
Dan
Director of Leasing in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Key to our Leasing Success

Kommentare: VTS has been a great partner to work with. They are open to, and encourage, our input. The constant drive to improve and to be on the cutting edge of CRE technology is an important feature for us, and separates VTS from the pack.

This package is focused on commercial real estate; others we considered were CRM or accounting programs that had a component of CRE. VTS helps my team with communication and productivity, and keeps everyone up to date with the latest status on deals in progress, prospecting, and overall results.

VTS is constantly improving and addressing areas that need additional development. Some of the areas that were not strengths have had enhancements and improvements, so areas that we didn't like as strongly have been or are being addressed.

VTS User Friendliness

Kommentare: I am a real estate broker and have used VTS for three years now on all of my listings for sale and for lease. It is a very powerful platform that allows me to track users and continue to follow up with inquiries. I recommend using the platform as much as I can to colleagues.

Automatic tour notifications when near a building, follow up task updates, email overviews with the recent updates.

There seems to be a lot of features that are not clear as how to use them. Maybe tutorials would help users better understand unique tools that are accessible on the software.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stellar product

Kommentare: VTS is a fantastic software that has helped me and my colleagues efficiently keep track of all relevant leasing information including prospects, active deals, tenants in the market and other potential leads. It also allows me to quickly export information and distribute to stakeholders via simple, customized reports. Overall, VTS is a gamechanger and has completely altered how I conduct my business.

VTS makes it simple to keep all my information on active deals, tenants in the market, and prospects organized in one place. I can also sync it up with my phone (and those of my teammates) to get notifications and updates in real time.

The NER calculator is average at best. Given how complicated deals are getting now, it is difficult to be able to enter all necessary deal components quickly and easily.

JLL Success

Kommentare: On line tracking of deals is great for landlords. The lease analysis tool is beneficial as well

I like the mobile app and the ease with which I can send out Landlord updates

I would like to see more detail on the mobile app when entering in a new deal

VTS- Asset Management Perspectives

Revolutionized the way in which i do business. Freed my time up to be away from the excel spreadsheets and work more from mobile.

at times there is variability in what i can see/edit from mobile vs desktop. I would prefer a fully functional mobile experience. Within the @mention tool i wish there was a way to "reply all" to all previous participants vs re-mentioning them.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Leasing Info All In One Place

Kommentare: It has created efficiencies in reporting. Leasing agents do not need to compose outside reports in Word or Excel for management.

The ability to track deals by stages is very helpful.

I wish we could customize our views or add custom fields.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VTS Review

The software is easy to use and allows for me to quick create reports for my listings.

The actual excel product can be difficult to edit to a presentable material.

Yvonne
Regional Managing Partner in USA

VTS Review

Kommentare: Eliminated hours of reporting and looking backwards. Provided hours back to production and management.

Quick; easy in and out of the software. It is very intuitive and the placement of the inputs is good. I really like it.

I am fortunate in that my real estate owner pays for my access - I've heard that other independent agents feel it is too expensive.

Jullieanne
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VTS makes deal tracking easier

The ease of inputting and updating deals. When I give Landlords permission to view active deals, it's easy for us to communicate through the platform on where they stand and what needs to be done to move deals forward.

Lauren
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Helpful Software

Kommentare: The quickness and ease we can pull reports and input information.

I like that it helps us keep track of our Listings and Tenants so that it is really easy to pull reports for our clients. I have been working in the industry for 5 years and this software is the easiest in my opinion to create reports quickly for clients.

Sometimes navigating through to modify can be challenging.

Rebecca
Senior Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great functional and versatile software

Kommentare: We use this software to keep up to current time on our properties. We use 3rd party leasing so we don't interact with them on a daily basis so this keeps us current in real time.

It was easy to figure out the first time I used it. It also lets you print reports different ways depending on what you need at the moment.

Nothing I thing the software is great and very user friendly

Kevin
First Vice President in USA

VTS

Good communication between brokers and landlords. Easy for owners to get real time updates.

Functionality is not seamless. Needs to be more intuitive.

Luke
Senior Vice President in USA

VTS Comments

Kommentare: Very solid program and I use with all Landlords.

Can do from any device. Using iphone or ipad.

The NER calcs don't seem to ever match up with accuracy.

Rick C.
Rick C.
Executive Vice President in USA

Excellent Platform to keep organized

The ability to organize listings with multiple teams.

The dashboard in this current version is not as simple and easy as previous.

svp in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: solid

Mobility with real time capability. Reports on demand

some of the update tools are not clear and clumsy

Marc

EEfective & User Friendly

Kommentare: VTS has made me more organized in keeping up with each deal. Overall very helpful

Stages of deal, reminders, collaboration / assignment of tasks for teams.

Inputting data is a little cumbersome. Also seems little more focused on leasing agents instead of tenant rep brokers.

Robert
Asset Manager in USA

VTS Review

Kommentare: I think this is a great product that puts all of leasing in one easy access place as we track deals across many properties.

Being able to input all leasing deals being worked on, track the status, and provide analysis on each round of negotiations as it relates to the financial terms of the deal.

Would like to see improvements to the stacking plan feature and how it interfaces in multi-building parks.

Bruce
VP, Asset Management in USA

Happy customer

Kommentare: very good

keeps all details of a deal in one place for easy access

should be able to connect "new deals" to existing leases when they are entered through the new deals navigation and not just the lease

Ben
Director of Investments in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Leasing Product

Kommentare: We easily track our available spaces, upcoming lease expiration, effective lease rates, etc.

Easy to use on-line software platform. Puts all of our properties in one place. Easily manage the rent roll, available spaces and potential deals. Collaborate with outside brokers easily.

Sometimes areas of the software platform change without my prior knowledge.

Judith
Sr R E Asset Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VTS from a Landlord's perspective

Kommentare: Old comments popping back up from many days or months ago; IRR calc needs to be worked around if short term deal where costs exceed first month's rent; ability to delete.

Ability to track history of deals as well as activity.

Display of a particular deal from the right side of the screen - can't see whole thing.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Prospects

Easy to use and update availabilities as well as prospects.

Software creates multiple 'prospects' if identifies multiple buildings. Should a prospect be interested in multiple buildings, it would be great to list them within the prospect.

Senior Vice President in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vts review

The software is easy to use and the detail of information is very good.

I think that the duplicate information is my least favorite aspect.